✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
If we need to get rid of this pathetic GG
Before we throw out the refugees, can we remove people like you who clearly have no interest in German history or heritage and seek to repeat the mistakes of the past?

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Before we throw out the refugees, can we remove people like you who clearly have no interest in German history or heritage and seek to repeat the mistakes of the past?

I try to prevent the past. When a critical mass is reached, the people will act without any boundary and the killings will start. A single terrorist attack could be enough to start progroms.

And what do you say with "we? you aren´t german. Come back when your country has taken 1 million people from 3rd world, totally alien to your culture who ruin your nation.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I try to prevent the past. When a critical mass is reached, the people will act without any boundary and the killings will start. A single terrorist attack could be enough to start progroms.

And what do you say with "we? you aren´t german. Come back when your country has taken 1 million people from 3rd world, totally alien to your culture who ruin your nation.

I'm pretty sure The Cadet is extremely German!

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
<Staff Edit>

I believe in realism. I saw how degenerated Frankfurt or Munich is and thats certainly not the environment i wish for me, my friends and my family.

You know as much as i know that the east will react with violence if this is pushed on us. And looking at the current election results in the west many areas as well.

Not that it matters anymore anyways since the boarder is closed. Looks like the elitists noticed they start losing and counter acted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I've lived here half my life, and in that time, I've come to understand German culture and history, apparently far better than you.
There is no such thing as unified german culture. Most german subcultures would find less common ground with each other than with neighbouring countries.

Reactions: PatrickT
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I believe in realism. I saw how degenerated Frankfurt or Munich is and thats certainly not the environment i wish for me, my friends and my family.

You know as much as i know that the east will react with violence if this is pushed on us. And looking at the current election results in the west many areas as well.

Not that it matters anymore anyways since the boarder is closed. Looks like the elitists noticed they start losing and counter acted.
It's border. (I don't want to be the grammar nazi here, but you should propably know how to write this word, since it crops up in every second post of yours)

Upvote 0

Laury

Jan 3, 2016
Bavaria
✟16,550.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I saw how degenerated Frankfurt or Munich is and thats certainly not the environment i wish for me, my friends and my family.

I already told you: apart from a few more black people walking around, nothing changed. Saying that Munich is degenerated and socially broken are just lies. Not that you ever backed up that claim anyways.

I believe in realism.

I wish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
We still learn about our history and law in school, right? At least should... :/
If you have learned anything about german history, this map should be familiar to you:

Germany-cruchley-1850.jpg

Upvote 0

Laury

Jan 3, 2016
Bavaria
✟16,550.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you have learned anything about german history, this map should be familiar to you:

Yes, and of course we learn a lot from the laws and history of the entirety.

Only a few laws are dependent on the kind of state someone lives, the GG and why we made it is relevant no matter in what state in Germany you live in.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Yes, and of course we learn a lot from the laws and history of the entirety.

Only a few laws are dependent on the kind of state someone lives, the GG and why we made it is relevant no matter in what state in Germany you live in.
Do you understand the difference between LAW and CULTURE?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laury

Jan 3, 2016
Bavaria
✟16,550.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you understand the difference between LAW and CULTURE?

Yes, which is why I said:

We still learn about our history and law in school, right?

Since we were talking about the law for refugees in the GG for a while now. I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I already told you: apart from a few more black people walking around, nothing changed. Saying that Munich is degenerated and socially broken are just lies. Not that you ever backed up that claim anyways.

I wish.

So now you order me what i feel as degenerated?

When i have to fly from Frankfurt i usually take the train that halts in the airport directly because i want avoid that city as much as i can. Same counts for Munich or Düsseldorf.

Upvote 0

Laury

Jan 3, 2016
Bavaria
✟16,550.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
So now you order me what i feel as degenerated?

No, I never ordered you. You just never say why and I'm not seeing what is changing a lot other than a few refugees walking around. Is it the mere presence of refugees? Why do you feel that way about Munich or Frankfurt?

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, I never ordered you. You just never say why and I'm not seeing what is changing a lot other than a few refugees walking around. Is it the mere presence of refugees? Why do you feel that way about Munich or Frankfurt?

high crime, dirt, low security. I would never let my sister or girl go there alone.

just one example...we leave the train at Frankfurt trainstation...we just stand there like 30 seconds and someone comes and begs for money...you have to push them aside to make your way through...you want take a taxi? Great! the taxi driver comes from somewhere in africa and speaks almost no real german.

Something like this would never happen in Erfurt, Weimar, Magdeburg, Rostock or Dresden.

I´m glad you like it there. But i dont want my home to become like this. Something you should respect as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.