PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The EU - Turkey deal combined with the greatw all at the macedonian boader starts to work. Since evry migrants is put into camps and then deported back to turkey the numbers of people who crossed the aegean sea sunk to a few dozen.

Meanwhile families with children leave the mud camp of Idomeni. One said its like dieing slowly there in mud and dirt. They lost all hope and leave now.

NGO are leaving as well since they can´t help there anymore and fear the illegals freak out and start violence.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-...-idomeni-border-camp-as-arrivals-slow/7278052

I must thank austrian foreign minister Sebastian Kurz. He did develop this entire tactic. He is just 27 years old and because of this developed this plan without the typical stupid partisan politics the old elitists do.

2-format43.jpg

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Meanwhile families with children leave the mud camp of Idomeni. One said its like dieing slowly there in mud and dirt. They lost all hope and leave now.
I wonder how many of them are now substantially more sympathetic to ISIS's goals and tactics?

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wonder how many of them are now substantially more sympathetic to ISIS's goals and tactics?

Who cares? They are outside our boarders. Do you think we defeat ISIS when we let 60 million middle easterners into germany and selfdestroy our nation?

Why don´t you take them and settle them in New Mexico, Wyoming or Colorado? USA could easily take in 60 - 80 million people.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Who cares? They are outside our boarders.
Riiiiiiight. Well, can't argue with that. Congratulations on your excellent understanding of how both international terrorism and travel visas work.

Reactions: crjmurray
Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Riiiiiiight. Well, can't argue with that. Congratulations on your excellent understanding of how both international terrorism and travel visas work.

Its virtually impossible for someone from there to get a travel visa for anywhere in europe. Your argument is?

You still didn´t tell me why germany should take 60 million refugees or in other words half of the middle east. To please ISIS? I rather have a few idiots bombing hotels in tunisia than hordes of them here who make our nation collapse.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your contempt for human life is noted.

You too fail to explain why germany should let in 60 thousand middle easterns and cease to exist.

Why does USA not let ine 2 - 3 million? Why do you preach something that you yourself do not do?

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You too fail to explain why germany should let in 60 thousand middle easterns and cease to exist.

Why does USA not let ine 2 - 3 million? Why do you preach something that you yourself do not do?
I preach not having contempt for human life, and that is something that I do not do.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Its virtually impossible for someone from there to get a travel visa for anywhere in europe.
What nonsense.
You still didn´t tell me why germany should take 60 million refugees or in other words half of the middle east. To please ISIS? I rather have a few idiots bombing hotels in tunisia than hordes of them here who make our nation collapse.
You should try formulating an argument without ridiculous hyperbolic strawmen some time.

A. No one said anyone should accept 60 million refugees

B. Given recent incidents in Paris and Brussels, I'd have thought you realised there was more to this than bombing hotels in Tunisia. But whatever. Just remember no one with a shred of respect for evidence is taking these claims seriously at this point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
What nonsense.
You should try formulating an argument without ridiculous hyperbolic strawmen some time.

A. No one said anyone should accept 60 million refugees

B. Given recent incidents in Paris and Brussels, I'd have thought you realised there was more to this than bombing hotels in Tunisia. But whatever. Just remember no one with a shred of respect for evidence is taking these claims seriously at this point.

well the boarder is closed. thats the reality. so obviously our leaders follow my wish.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

What's the population of Germany? How are 60000 middle easterners going to cause Germany to "cease to exist"? Seriously, do you read this stuff back to yourself before posting?

Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
well the boarder is closed. thats the reality. so obviously our leaders follow my wish.
To refugee your borders may be closed. International tourist and business travel is unrestricted, not to mention the minor fact that, IIRC, most or all or the recent European terror attacks have been carried out by citizens of the countries in which they occurred, not refugees.

Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
What's the population of Germany? How are 60000 middle easterners going to cause Germany to "cease to exist"? Seriously, do you read this stuff back to yourself before posting?

We already got one million of them last year. We have no free houses left. The social system is broken, tax rises needed. The neo nazi party is at 24% in elections. We have 1000 of refugees hoarding together in cologne at new year and collectivly molesting women on public street. Beside that evrything is totally fine.

Do you think before posting? Your country don´t even want 10.000. Sorry but NO american is allowed to judge about this. We did our share. We took 1 Million and thats it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We already got one million of them last year. We have no free houses left. The social system is broken, tax rises needed. The neo nazi party is at 24% in elections. We have 1000 of refugees hoarding together in cologne at new year and collectivly molesting women on public street. Beside that evrything is totally fine.

Do you think before posting? Your country don´t even want 10.000. Sorry but NO american is allowed to judge about this. We did our share. We took 1 Million and thats it.
I'm not an American, so hey.

Yeah, sounds like there are some challenges. Forgive me if I don't see how some incidents in Cologne on one night threatens the existence of a major OECD power.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
To refugee your borders may be closed. International tourist and business travel is unrestricted, not to mention the minor fact that, IIRC, most or all or the recent European terror attacks have been carried out by citizens of the countries in which they occurred, not refugees.

All of them but two regained acess to europe through the refugee route. A small detail you dropped.

You do know that your own government treats evry tourist like a terror suspect? You must wait hours in liens and get treated like a criminal.

And you have the audacity to tell me, that we should open our boarders for evryone without any checks and control for limitless influx? Is this mean to be some joke?

I have a remainder for you, a nation is defined by its boarders. All those so called "refugees" are illegals. They wont enter our nation. They can go back where they came from. The situation in Idomeni is like it is to make them to this out of free will. And so far its working. Situation there is worse than in Sudan. Australia showed us how they do it. And they are even more extreme since they push refugee boats back into the open ocean.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All of them but two regained acess to europe through the refugee route. A small detail you dropped.
baloney
You do know that your own government treats evry tourist like a terror suspect? You must wait hours in liens and get treated like a criminal.
baloney
And you have the audacity to tell me, that we should open our boarders for evryone without any checks and control for limitless influx? Is this mean to be some joke?
where'd I say any such thing?
I have a remainder for you, a nation is defined by its boarders. All those so called "refugees" are illegals. They wont enter our nation. They can go back where they came from. The situation in Idomeni is like it is to make them to this out of free will. And so far its working. Situation there is worse than in Sudan. Australia showed us how they do it. And they are even more extreme since they push refugee boats back into the open ocean.
We accept refugees, and don't turn boats back into the open ocean. But thanks for playing.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not an American, so hey.

Yeah, sounds like there are some challenges. Forgive me if I don't see how some incidents in Cologne on one night threatens the existence of a major OECD power.

Well the people don´t want masses of middle easterners changing the population and make germany a broke nation. We are a democracy comrade. The last weeks showed that neo nazi party went from 3% to 24% within 3 months. Why? because all other parties were pro Merkels open boarder politics and forgot to ask their people about this.

Cologne was just one incident. It happenes evrywhere. Berlin, trier, Duesburg. The refugees go into open space and start harassing, steal, molest.

Media and police tried to hold it undercover. It took 3 days for them to admitt that cologne happened. You have ay clue how devastating this was? The AfD always says that the media lies. And tehn it comes out that police and media did collectively lie to calm down the population. Whistle blowers from police send out documents that showed direct orders to not report about refugee crime.

We soon have elections in Brandenburg. Polls indicate AfD get over 30% and could place the next Ministerpräsident (governor) of this state.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.