The Sun is shutting down , is another LIA coming ?

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We didn't give in to AGW and now AGW turns out to be nothing more then heat caused by smog in big cities. Combined with most, by a large amount of the sensing devices being in large cities.

With Evolution we gave up the battle to soon and let them win it. Creationism however is coming on strong.

:amen:

Upvote 0

LifeToTheFullest!

May 12, 2004
✟6,295.00
Faith
Agnostic
We didn't give in to AGW and now AGW turns out to be nothing more then heat caused by smog in big cities. Combined with most, by a large amount of the sensing devices being in large cities.

With Evolution we gave up the battle to soon and let them win it. Creationism however is coming on strong.

:amen:

Creationism is bankrupt, empty, wrong and plain silly. Name just one contribution creationism conferred upon humanity. Just one.

Meanwhile, the Mt. Everest sized Theory of Evolution marches on. Everyday piece of the puzzle is put into place. Soon we'll have a whole picture. I hope I'm around to see it. It is beautiful and elegant. And god did it that way. Plain and simple. Too bad it's 'non' believers who have studied and attempted to understand his creation, and not creationists.

"Creationism however is coming on strong." Pleeeease.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Only in your fevered imagination. The data say otherwise.

Oddly enough, though I tend to agree with your, the "data" has evidently been "fudged" now for a very long time. The global warming debate seems to be reaching a fever pitch. :) I tend to think the C02 levels are a more important (and controllable) thing that humans can have a direct effect on, but the Earth has plenty of hot and cold cycles with or without humans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
global_temp2.jpg

Here as you can see we have gone through global warming before without the SUV's playing a part. So what makes us think AGW is the cause of this last warming.

:bow:CO2

Upvote 0

Chalnoth

Senior Contributor
Aug 14, 2006
Italy
✟28,653.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
global_temp2.jpg

Here as you can see we have gone through global warming before without the SUV's playing a part. So what makes us think AGW is the cause of this last warming.

This plot has already been answered. Why did you post it again?

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
global_temp2.jpg

I could be reading it wrong, but doesn't tht cyclic graph rather suggest that we should naturally be in a cooling phase, not a warming one?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh my! Can we do anything? Could we use more solar powered cars? Or maybe fewer solar cells? Maybe we could stop burning oil and coal! That’ll spark the sun right up.
Maybe we should start a Solar Trading scheme, were there are a certain number of credits available and people or industries that use more than their fair share can simply buy someone else’s share. Yeah. That’ll change everything.
Maybe we need to start dropping nuclear waste into the sun. Would that help? Or hurt? Maybe we could start dropping AGW alarmists in! Even if that doesn’t spark things up, it would still be a lot of fun :)

Upvote 0

Spacewyrm

cognitive dissident
Oct 21, 2009
California
✟7,932.00
Faith
Deist
Oh my! Can we do anything? Could we use more solar powered cars? Or maybe fewer solar cells? Maybe we could stop burning oil and coal! That’ll spark the sun right up.
Maybe we should start a Solar Trading scheme, were there are a certain number of credits available and people or industries that use more than their fair share can simply buy someone else’s share. Yeah. That’ll change everything.
Maybe we need to start dropping nuclear waste into the sun. Would that help? Or hurt? Maybe we could start dropping AGW alarmists in! Even if that doesn’t spark things up, it would still be a lot of fun :)

Well, since global warming isn't caused by the Sun, I think your suggestions are not likely to be much use... :wave:

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, since global warming isn't caused by the Sun, I think your suggestions are not likely to be much use...
wave.gif

If the sun is not the primary cause of warming; then why does night bring about a 30+ change in temperature.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbAe_g41Zl...&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbAe_g41Zl...xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spacewyrm

cognitive dissident
Oct 21, 2009
California
✟7,932.00
Faith
Deist
Well, since global warming isn't caused by the Sun, I think your suggestions are not likely to be much use...
wave.gif

If the sun is not the primary cause of warming; then why does night bring about a 30+ change in temperature.

Oh, I get it. You're just joking around. You got me; good job.

Upvote 0