The Submitted Spirit

P

phaneroo

[2 Timothy 1:6]; Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

There is that gift which Timothy receives by the laying on of hands by the presbytery. There is that which he receives through an impartation by Paul himself.
It means that even though you can receive from different men of God, there is that which can come by a specific man.

Understand that Paul says, 'my hand'.
It means that God has ordained and appointed that a particular man be the conduit for you to receive a particular gift that regardless of how much you seek, you will not find it anywhere else.

There are men whose destinies are in the hands of certain men. Like Paul needs an Ananias to open his eyes and Samuel needs Eli to know the voice of God, sometimes, what you really need is in the hands of one man. It is not on a prayer mountain, brother. You might pray, fast and give all of yourself yet never receive it until you humble yourself under a particular anointing.

Scripture Reference

1 Timothy 4:14, Hebrews 13:17

God has ordained and appointed that a particular man be the conduit for you to receive a particular gift that regardless of how much you seek, you will not find it anywhere else.