Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
For those who are stupid to post on.

I'll start.

I am really really REALLY stupid.
No, you know who's truly stupid? Whoever came up with fork split English muffins, that's who. Cut the things in half already before I lose a thumb, I say!

Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Did I tell you about my Masters in Liberal Catholic Theology? Gained at the Ned Kelly Institute, Melbourne, Australia?

*senses there might be a punch line coming*

No, you haven't told me ------------------------- yet.

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
*senses there might be a punch line coming*

No, you haven't told me ------------------------- yet.
oh glad you are interested, I'll tell you all the awesome details one day... (that's about as punchy a line as I can think of.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Australians get a lot of stick for being descendants of convicts and .........bushrangers (criminals like Ned Kelly)
hence our lack of sophistication.......

OK, got it now. I have never met an Australian that I did not like. It seems to me that Australia just might be the world's largest outdoor unsupervised insane asylum. I speak with authority because as a Canadian I live just north of one.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
OK, got it now. I have never met an Australian that I did not like. It seems to me that Australia just might be the world's largest outdoor unsupervised insane asylum. I speak with authority because as a Canadian I live just north of one.

O Canada! :eek:

Upvote 0

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, hey, watch what you say about me and my fellow inmates...I mean, me and my fellow Americans. You are very wrong about us being the largest outdoor unsupervised insane asylum. Most of us stay indoors, playing video games and posting on blogs, and we ARE supervised. As you can see, we are currently having an election to choose who will run the asylum.

Let's get it right now.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, hey, watch what you say about me and my fellow inmates...I mean, me and my fellow Americans. You are very wrong about us being the largest outdoor unsupervised insane asylum. Most of us stay indoors, playing video games and posting on blogs, and we ARE supervised. As you can see, we are currently having an election to choose who will run the asylum.

Let's get it right now.

I try to spend time outdoors, but lately I have had my laptop and iphone within arm's reach because of the DAPL protest going on.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
General stupid thoughts:

Stupendous thread.

Stupid is where stupid posts

There are no stupid questions, just stupid threads.

Dietary warnings for people like us:

Don't you eat that yellow snow. Zappa

Also, those freshness pouches aren't for human consumption.

And I'll leave you with a deeper, stupid thought that I was to stupid to come up with on my own:

Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights,even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door.

Jack Handy

Last edited:
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It seems to me that Australia just might be the world's largest outdoor unsupervised insane asylum.
That's quality. I'm gonna use that and pretend I made it up myself. We are all plagiarists after all, aren't we?

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights,even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door.
I feel like doing that sometimes. I might try it at work on Monday.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0