Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The hollowearth stiil has mass and hense gravity. Only the center of gravity is between the crusts rather than at the core. The moon's makup. Elvis and the men in black have nothing to do with reality just because I believe the earth is hollow. You have your reasons for a solid earth and I have my reasons for a hollow earth. Have youy read page 11 on my blog posted at the bottom of this page yet. I am convinced because of my reasoning. You are convinced because of yours. One of us is wrong. I am sure it is you and you are sure it is me. Isn't that the way with all topics. Government, religion and science all have sides. Every side has its reasons.
It is to bad we have tyo resort to sarcasm to prove our p[oint but such is the way with the pride of the flesh.
I never once said hades is at the inside the planet. Sorry. It is in the lower regions of the planet where the lava flows.
UFOs do exist. Just because you have never seen one does not mean they are not there. I have never seen a miniture horse but they are real. There were Nyphilem, and giants 4500 years ago. There are angels that left their former habitaion that are bound until the time of the end. There are 3 blood types with 3 different origens. Though I have never seen one personally, I have no problem believing they exist. They are part of the great deception that will soon come upon the earth. But I am positive they don't know Jesus.
Please read page 11 below.
Your sense of humour is not missed. Even God has a sense of humour. He sits in the heavens and laughs as the kings of this world try to prevent the asteroid from hitting.
Poor ants.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

God cares about his creation as well as us.
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟139,901.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The hollowearth stiil has mass and hense gravity. Only the center of gravity is between the crusts rather than at the core. The moon's makup. Elvis and the men in black have nothing to do with reality just because I believe the earth is hollow. You have your reasons for a solid earth and I have my reasons for a hollow earth. Have youy read page 11 on my blog posted at the bottom of this page yet. I am convinced because of my reasoning. You are convinced because of yours. One of us is wrong. I am sure it is you and you are sure it is me. Isn't that the way with all topics. Government, religion and science all have sides. Every side has its reasons.
It is to bad we have tyo resort to sarcasm to prove our p[oint but such is the way with the pride of the flesh.
I never once said hades is at the inside the planet. Sorry. It is in the lower regions of the planet where the lava flows.
UFOs do exist. Just because you have never seen one does not mean they are not there. I have never seen a miniture horse but they are real. There were Nyphilem, and giants 4500 years ago. There are angels that left their former habitaion that are bound until the time of the end. There are 3 blood types with 3 different origens. Though I have never seen one personally, I have no problem believing they exist. They are part of the great deception that will soon come upon the earth. But I am positive they don't know Jesus.
Please read page 11 below.
Your sense of humour is not missed. Even God has a sense of humour. He sits in the heavens and laughs as the kings of this world try to prevent the asteroid from hitting.
Poor ants.

Please don't try and equate your beliefs with the same level of credibility as mine. I respect the scientific process and lines of evidence. You don't. I respect the hermeneutical process and lines of biblical evidence, literary enquiry, and historical thought about these subjects. You don't. There is a Psalm that says "The trees of the field will clap their hands when you go out with joy." Does that really mean trees have hands, and can clap? Or is it poetry? Thus begins a hermeneutical enquiry into context, literary forms, what the words themselves meant to the original audience, etc. Your stuff about 'aliens' and a 'hollow earth' not only has ZERO scientific evidence and credibility, it not only completely flies in the face of all rational and reasonable hermeneutics and bible study, but it makes Christianity a laughing stock to the rest of the world. It's like you've worn your underwear on your head and run down the street shouting "I'm a teapot! I'm a teapot! Believe in Jesus because I'm a teapot!"

I"m sorry to be so blunt, but I'm actually really concerned for you and I'm speaking like this to try and shock you into some self-evaluation. For instance, try and PROVE to me, with empirical, testable evidence, that the world is hollow. Go right ahead. I'm all ears. (And by that I mean you have my attention, I have eyes and hands and arms and a head and a torso as well! ;))

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

eclipsenow said in post 213:

The giant locusts are not 'beings' but are biblical symbols about the torment of the enemies of God's people.

Rev. 9's weird locust-like beings (verses 7-10), and the subsequent army of 200,000,000 weird horse-like beings (verses 16-19) could both be literal, and could both be seen by the world as "aliens" come from other star systems, when in fact they could have evolved on this planet millions of years ago. The weird locust-like beings are currently living, or are in some state of extended hibernation, in the bottomless pit (Rev. 9:2-3,11), which may have a physical manifestation as a deep underground cavern. The top of this cavern could be deep under the city of Abadan (in Iran), just as the bottomless pit is under the angel Abaddon (Rev. 9:11). And because the weird horse-like beings will have to come from somewhere, and it could be difficult to keep 200,000,000 of them hidden on the earth, they could currently be living, or be in some state of extended hibernation, in hidden underground bases somewhere away from the planet, such as on the far side of the Moon, and/or on Mars (they could even be a source of the mysterious methane emissions which have been detected in places emanating from beneath the Martian surface).

[Joel] 2:4.They have the appearance of horses;
they gallop along like cavalry.

Joel 2:1-27 can refer poetically to a literal locust invasion which destroyed ancient Israel's crops (Joel 2:25) sometime before the Acts 2 day of Pentecost in the first century A.D. (Joel 2:28-29, Acts 2:16-18). For the day of the Lord in Joel 2:1-27 can refer to an ancient day of the Lord, like the ancient day of the Lord in Jer. 46:2,10. Both of these ancient days of the Lord can be different than the future day of the Lord (Joel 2:31) which won't start until sometime after the sixth seal (Rev. 6:12, Joel 2:31) of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24. For the future day of the Lord/Christ (2 Thes. 2:2) won't begin until Jesus' second coming (1 Cor. 1:7-8, 2 Thes. 2:1-8, 1:7-10), which won't occur until immediately after the future tribulation (Mt. 24:29-31, Rev. 19:7-20:6).

Joel 2:1 referring to only Zion, the holy mountain, and the land, can mean that it's referring to only a localized day of the Lord which affected only the ancient Israelites in their land. Joel 2:2 can refer to a huge cloud of literal locusts darkening the skies of Israel. Just as literal ants can be referred to as "a people" (Hebrew: "am", H5971) (Prov. 30:25), so a huge cloud of devouring locusts can be referred to poetically as "a great people (H5971) and a strong" (Joel 2:2). Joel 2:3b describes the effects of a locust invasion, which can be poetically expressed as being like a devouring fire (Joel 2:3). Joel 2:4 can describe locusts running along the ground as looking like little horses. Joel 2:5 can poetically describe locusts leaping high, and devouring every plant, down even to its stubble. "A strong people set in battle array" (Joel 2:5) brings to mind another poetic description of a locust swarm: "go they forth all of them by bands" (i.e. distributed into ranks: Hebrew "chatsats", H2686) (Prov. 30:27).

Joel 2:6 can poetically describe the grief and emotional devastation brought upon the ancient Israelites as they witnessed all their crops being devoured by the locust swarm. Joel 2:7 can describe locusts running along the ground and climbing up walls. "They shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks" (Joel 2:7) again brings to mind another poetic description of a locust swarm: "go they forth all of them by bands" (Prov. 30:27). Joel 2:8 can refer to the locusts in the swarm not attacking each other, and to how useless a sword was in fighting against them. Because locusts are so small and have an exoskeleton, they can just bounce off a swinging sword as they fly along. Joel 2:9 can refer to locusts running along the ground through a city, climbing up onto the walls of buildings and into windows looking for food anywhere they can.

Joel 2:10 can be poetic hyperbole to express how terrible the locust swarm was to the land of Israel, and how the swarm was so vast it darkened the skies of Israel completely. The original Hebrew word (erets, H0776) translated as "the earth" (Joel 2:10) can simply refer to a local area of land (e.g. Gen. 2:11,13), like, for example, our word "earthquake" today can refer to only a local event. Joel 2:11 shows that the literal locust swarm wasn't from Satan, fallen angels, or evil nephilim, but was considered by God to be his own "army", as it were (Joel 2:25). Joel 2:20 can mean that God's literal locust "army" (Joel 2:25) came from the north into the land of Israel and that the swarm was eventually sent off by God into the barren desert, where the locusts died of starvation and their millions of dead bodies rotted in the sun and sent up a great stench. Joel 2:25 shows that it was literal locusts (and other plant-destroying insects) which God considered to be "my great army which I sent among you".

Joel 2:28-29 shows that the locusts devoured ancient Israel's crops sometime before the Acts 2 day of Pentecost in the first century A.D. For Joel 2:28-29 began to happen sometime "afterward", sometime after the locust invasion of Joel 2:1-27. And Joel 2:28-29 began to happen at Acts 2's day of Pentecost (Acts 2:16-18).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

The beast is an amalgamation of Daniel's 4 beasts, and so instead of representing a specific, individual kingdom, John is saying that *any* kingdom that points itself against God's people is a beast.

Regarding "The beast", the seven heads of Revelation's first beast, in its empire aspect (Rev. 13:1, 17:3), represent seven empires (Rev. 17:9-10): Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and (possibly) Islam. The first five had fallen by the time of John the apostle in the first century A.D.: "five are fallen" (Rev. 17:10, 1:1b-2). The sixth (Rome) existed at the time of John: "one is" (Rev. 17:10). The seventh (possibly Islam) had not come by the time of John: "the other is not yet come" (Rev. 17:10). The empire of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) will be a different, still-future, eighth head (Rev. 17:11), which will be a revival of one of the five empires that had fallen by the time of John (Rev. 17:8,10-11). It will be a revival of the empire of Babylon. The Antichrist will transform the present-day, rebuilt city of Babylon (in Iraq) into the capital of his empire, only to see it ultimately destroyed at Jesus' second coming (Isa. 13).

Before the second coming, when the world is brought into the worship of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan) and the Antichrist, during the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Rev. 13:4-18, 12:9), the Antichrist will build their main temple in the city of Babylon. For a temple to "wickedness" will be built in Shinar (Babylonia) (Zech. 5:8,11), and the Antichrist is called "that Wicked" (2 Thes. 2:8). Also, the dragon has been the god worshipped in the city of Babylon since ancient times.

The Antichrist may claim to be Nebuchadnezzar returned, and so reinstitute the system Nebuchadnezzar set up whereby everyone had to worship an image or be killed (Dan. 3, Rev. 13:15). The Antichrist may also claim to be Nimrod (the founder of Babylon: Gen. 10:8-10), and Hammurabi, and Asoka, et al. For he may claim that he has had many different "past lives" as different, "enlightened" human rulers.

Besides building a main temple in Babylon, the Antichrist will also sit (at least one time) in a future, third Jewish temple in Jerusalem and declare himself God there (2 Thes. 2:4, Dan. 11:36,31, Mt. 24:15, Rev. 11:1-2). The Antichrist could also sit (at least one time) in other religions' holiest shrines and declare himself to be God there as well. For example, he could also sit in Islam's Kaaba in Mecca, in the Sikhs' Golden Temple in Amritsar, in Catholicism's St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican, etc.

-

The 10 horns/kings of the beast in its Antichrist's-empire aspect (Rev. 13:1, 17:3,12) could be 10 men whom the Antichrist will appoint as kings over 10 major nations.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

The beast is an amalgamation of Daniel's 4 beasts, and so instead of representing a specific, individual kingdom, John is saying that *any* kingdom that points itself against God's people is a beast.

Regarding "Daniel's 4 beasts", Dan. 7's first three beasts (Dan. 7:3-6) represent the ancient empires of Babylon (lion), Medo-Persia (bear), and Greece (leopard). Dan. 7's fourth beast, or fourth "king"/"kingdom" (Dan. 7:17,23), represents the ancient Roman Empire. The ten horns/kings which come out of it (Dan. 7:7,24) could represent ten major kingdoms/nations today which came out the former territory of the Roman Empire, which consisted not only of Western Europe, but also the Middle East and North Africa. These ten nations could be Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, Iraq, Algeria, and Syria. The ten part-iron/part-clay toes of Dan. 2:42 could represent the same thing as the ten horns of Dan. 7:7. The Europeans could be the iron, and the Arabs and Turks could be the clay. In Dan. 2:43, the inability of the iron to mix with the clay could represent how, for example, there are many Turks living in Germany, but they remain separated in ghettoes within German cities. Similarly, there are many Algerians living in France, but they remain separated in ghettoes within French cities.

But despite this social separation, which could endure indefinitely, the people of Western Europe on the one hand, and the people of the Middle East and North Africa on the other, could still one day put aside their political separation and become united into one confederation (Dan. 2:42 refers to the ten as a singular "kingdom"). The person who brings this about could be the Antichrist. The arising of the "little" horn (Dan. 7:8, 8:9), which is "diverse" from the ten major nations (Dan. 7:24), could mean that the Antichrist will arise from a little country. And the little horn arising from "among" the ten major nations (Dan. 7:8) could mean that the Antichrist's country's territory used to be part of the Roman Empire. And before that, it could have been part of one of the four Diadochian Greek kingdoms which succeeded the Greek Empire of Alexander the Great (Dan. 8:8-9,21-25). The territory of these four kingdoms stretched from Greece over to Iran, and down into Egypt. So the Antichrist could come from the Middle East. He could be an Arab who will come from the little country of Lebanon, from the modern city of Tyre (Ezek. 28:2, 2 Thes. 2:4).

The Antichrist could start out by claiming to be a Baathist. After becoming the leader of Lebanon, he could peacefully gain control of a Baathist confederation of three of the ten major nations (Dan. 7:24): Egypt ("toward the south" of Lebanon: Dan. 8:9), Iraq and Syria ("toward the east" of Lebanon: Dan. 8:9). This confederation could also include the minor nation of a United Palestine (i.e. a defeated Israel, "the pleasant land": Dan. 8:9). This Baathist confederation could be put together in the future by an Iraqi Baathist General who could completely defeat and occupy Israel and Egypt (Dan. 11:15-17; in verse 17 the original Hebrew word translated as "daughter" is "bath"), but who could then mysteriously disappear (Dan. 11:19) shortly before the Antichrist arises on the world stage (Dan. 11:21-45). Years later, when the Antichrist gains control over all ten of the major nations, he could appoint kings over them (Rev. 17:12) who will defer to him (Rev. 17:13), like, for example, when Napoleon gained control over different nations, he appointed kings over them who would defer to him.

Upvote 0

Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Bible2 is creative as always.

Really what John saw in heaven is not what we'll see on earth. We should look for the manifestations of the effects of the locusts, not for the locusts themselves. Although, if the locusts do show up, that would be pretty exciting.

It just seems that the locusts are from the spirit realm, just as we can't see demons, I don't think we'll see the locusts.

Upvote 0

Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Please don't try and equate your beliefs with the same level of credibility as mine.

It's like you've worn your underwear on your head and run down the street shouting "I'm a teapot! I'm a teapot! Believe in Jesus because I'm a teapot!"

try and PROVE to me, with empirical, testable evidence, that the world is hollow. Go right ahead. I'm all ears.

Arrogance.
Mockery.
Foolishness.

I don't believe there is any proof of a hollow earth either, but you can't really proove empiracally a whole heck of a lot about the center of the earth either way.

One thing is for sure, right or wrong TKICBS is more reasonable to talk to than you are.

Upvote 0

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=&quot]I will offer what I truly believe the Lord has taught me. You can be the judge. I warn you that this is different, lengthy and hard to believe.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am more than convinced that the earth we live on is hollow, just as described in the book The Hollow Earth written by Dr. Bernard. I find ample scripture to prove this to be fact and not fiction. For example there is a bottomless pit somewhere that is closed but that will be opened when a star hits the earth. From this pit will come Abaddon with his army that have the face of a man and hair of a woman with teeth like a lion. There is also the great flood. Genesis 7 tells us the bowels of the great deep burst open AND it rained 40 days and nights. Job 38 tells us that the waters issued forth as from a mother’s womb.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From what I understand there are 2 crusts to the earth; one outside where we live and one inside where Abaddon lives. At the very center of the earth is a star that appears like our sun out here. The earth is like a basket ball with a soccer ball inside of it. Between these 2 crusts is where the lava is trapped. The spinning of the earth causes friction between the 2 crusts which helps to keep the lava from cooling completely. The earth spins at a rate of over 1000 miles per hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The place of the lava is where I believe hell is now. Scripture says hell will be moved at the end of the millennial reign of Christ. We are told that hell itself will be cast into the lake of fire where the false prophet and the beast are.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hell is not the lava, it is simply in the location of the lava. Neither is hell at the center of the earth as many teach. Jesus went into the lower regions of the earth, not to the earth’s center. He was outside of hell in Abraham’s bosom, but could see hell from there location in the lower regions of the earth. Jesus preached to those in Abraham’s bosom and brought them out with him. About 500 were seen around Israel when Jesus was resurrected. This record in the gospels.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hell is the body of the disobedient that have gone before us plus those that go into hell in the future who will join them there until judgement day.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The hollow earth was created from the beginning just as Genesis describes. Before creation of the earth there was a vast ocean that filled the universe. Read Genesis chapter one again, verse one. I have no idea where this ocean came from, how God created it or how long it existed, but scripture tells us it was there, though every teacher I have heard has missed it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth; and the earth was without form and void; and the Spirit of God was brooding over the face of the waters; and darkness was on the face of the deep.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Paraphrased: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Stop. This is a statement of fact. Now He begins to tell you the process.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The earth as yet had no form or shape, it was just a vast void, but the void was not space. It was a vast ocean, if you will, that was void of any matter such as earth. Earth was not below the surface; earth had not come into existence yet. The Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of this vast ocean that was the universe at that time. He was thinking of what He was about to do; brooding. Looking into the waters He could see a darkness way down deep in the ocean. Then He began the creation of the universe as we know it. He said, “Light be!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Energy was released from the throne of God that penetrated to the very core of the ocean that lay before Him. And the water began to boil. Bubbles the size of Jupiter and bigger, and bubbles the size of our moon, and smaller were released as the heat from the light, (energy) separated the gases and minerals within the water. These bubbles immediately headed toward the surface of this vast ocean, light years away from the core, as they were displaced. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As the water boiled, minerals that were long created in the ocean where separated as well. But unlike the minerals in a boiling pot that are cooled by the water and cling to the bottom of the pot because of gravity, these minerals stayed in the center of the bubbles forming stars of various diameters. Instantly gravity was created at the center of each of these molten mineral stars. The heat from each star rose through the atmosphere of its bubble to the surface of the water surrounding it and evaporated even more water causing a torrent of rain that finally quenched the fiery surface of the star forming a crust and was covered and hidden by the waters on the surface of the once burning star. And so there was a firmament separating the water above from the water below on the surface of the globe. Is this not what Genesis says?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is it Peter that tells us that the unbelieving are willingly ignorant of the fact that the earth was made in the water and of the water? In other words they refuse to believe God’s word concerning this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This has been easy to paint thus far, but what took place beneath the surface of this earth once the crust was formed and flooded? We have to call on God for good judgement to learn this. And it must be seen in the scripture.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After the initial crust formed the center began to cool and the crust thickened and immediately took on a gravity of its own. As the minerals inside cooled they contracted and a vacuum began to take place. At the core the liquid minerals stayed because this was the place of the original creation of gravity. The molten mineral was draw to the inner crust or to the core, whichever was closest, leaving a great cavity between the 2. The core formed a star and the surface of the inner crust flowed with molten minerals. This was the beginning of a hollow earth.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then God said, “Let the dry land appear.” And the crust broke open at the weakest points and the vacuum inside sucked the ocean of water from outside into the cavity below. The weakest points were the poles as centrifugal force drew the bulk of the flowing minerals inside to the equatorial region. When the water was sucked into the earth it was drawn by the gravity of the crust and flowed around the inner surface far below the star that shone done from the core. The water cooled the inner surface and formed a new crust inside trapping the flowing molten minerals between the inner crust and the outer crust.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When the water was sucked into the inner earth it was with such a velocity that ice formed over the cold Polar Regions capping the holes made by the breakage forming what is known out here as the ice age. This process may have happened twice as they found a mammoth frozen in Northern Siberia. Or there may have been an asteroid hit later to cause this, God knows. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meanwhile on the outside surface dry land appeared. The waters above the earth’s atmosphere were drawn away by the other bubbles that had been created to form planets and stars and moons in the same way. Each was drawn into orbit around the largest of its system. The planets were created just as the earth and must all be hollow. The sun consumed all of the water that was within its grasp without cooling. Many of the bubbles where made of Hydrogen but 1/3 were made of oxygen. The many causes and effects that they went through formed what we see in the universe today.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is why all planets and stars are in a spherical shape.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The rest of Genesis creation of seeds and man are adequately described in the bible, but the hollow earth has been basically hidden until the time of the end. Now![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now, as the waters inside the earth began to heat up by the heat from the star at the core shining down on it the ice at the Polar Regions slowly eroded until God told Noah to build the ark. You see, all things work according to the purpose of God’s will. When the time was right God gave the command and the ice cap broke up under pressure from inside and the bowels of the great deep burst open and the ocean of water inside came gushing out like water issuing from a mother’s womb, (Job 38) out of the poles. And the surface on the interior became a visible inhabitable place for the creation of Abaddon and his kind.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When the ice cap burst the warm humid atmosphere from inside billowed out displacing the protective layer of the ozone and pushed it higher into the atmosphere. Now when the oceans evaporated they no longer rose and fell in a vapor, but the evaporated water now rose higher and cooled to form storm clouds and it rained for the very first time in history.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With the lower thicker ozone canopy man lived for up to 969 years. But after the flood the lifespan was slowly reduced to 120 years.[/FONT]

Continued...

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Upvote 0

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=&quot]When the flood occurred the earth was broken up into continents that floated away from each other as the earth grew to over twice its original size. A great video that shows this is the expanding earth videos that can be found on YouTube. These prove the earth is hollow as well because if it is bigger, then there must be a cavity inside. I have spoken with the author of those videos and he can see clearly that the earth has expanded to at least twice the original size but he argues that the earth would not be hollow. I find this strange, but pride blinds us from the obvious.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But the story of creation is not yet finished, because there are things in scripture that as yet are not clear. The hollow earth reveals parts of the book of Revelation as well as events seen throughout the bible.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now for a minute I need you to step back and look at the universe from a distance. Pretend that you are looking at our solar system from outside the system, looking in. We know that all things in the earth grow from a seed, but that God created the first of each creation without a seed. So, look at the Sun and the planets in our solar system. They were made from the water. Is it possible that all the planets are hollow with stars at their core? I believe it is so. Perhaps some of the farther smaller planets from the sun have frozen insides, but most planets should be hollow. The weight of each planet would be different than we have been taught and because they are all different and the weights are calculated with the theory that they are all solid, they would remain in their same orbits if they were all hollow to some degree. Just use circular reasoning with a belief in a hollow earth, lol.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now look at Jupiter. Between it and mars there is a huge asteroid belt right where a planet should be to balance the solar system. Asteroids are simply made of planets that exploded or imploded.

Remember that the planet would be hollow and there would be a star at its core. So where is the star from that planet?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I believe this star is free and now roams the solar system, dancing around the sun, if you will, as a comet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know this is strange but it does make sense. And if it is true, is it possible that the earth will also explode and release the star at the core of it. However, God has a plan in place to prevent the earth from exploding. What scriptural evidence could we find that would prove this?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How about, “If not those days be shortened no flesh would survive”? This gives reason for God’s next big planet saving move.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But first let me explain what would happen if God did not plan to save the earth.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Understand that there are huge deposits of crude oil and natural gas beneath the surface, obviously. There is also a massive supply of lava stored between the crusts of this hollow earth. Next picture the oil and gas pipe lines that are wrapped around the earth like a net. Finally count the nuclear power plants that are scattered around the globe. If you do a search on these you will find that they are built almost strategically in places relative to fault lines.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please don’t think that this is a conspiracy by some government. This was organized by one only; Satan; the God of this age; the destroyer. Not Abaddon, but the angel of this age.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The earth was split up to create continents and there are consequently plutonic plates beneath the surface that shift occasionally causing earthquakes in diverse places. This shifting has been on an increase over recent years. I am sure that if God does not do something to prevent it, the shifting will escalate in the next 50 years until it is so severe that a chain reaction will release lava into gas deposits, exploding and igniting the oil and perhaps the coal causing massive explosions that will rip pipelines apart causing more explosions and causing nuclear meltdowns on a massive scale that will ultimately end in the earth’s fragile relatively thin crust flying apart to create another asteroid belt and release the star inside so it too can dance before the queen of this solar system, the Sun.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, how then is God planning to prevent this? Well, Jesus dying on the cross accomplished both our salvation, if we believe on him, and the salvation of the planet. It is His word of prophecy that will move an asteroid that will ultimately save the planet. The funny thing is the governments of the earth don’t understand this and will actually work very hard to prevent the asteroid from hitting. Now if you read Psalm 2 you will better understand what God is laughing about.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are lots of scriptures that reveal that there is a star that will crash into the earth in the near future. The best are Isaiah 13:9-13. He will move the earth out of its place on the great and terrible day of the Lord. Then Mathew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Right after the great tribulation, (which by the way only lasts a few months to maximum 3 years) we see signs in the sun, the moon and the stars. Some scriptures tell us the earth will be like a drunkard on that day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But the most revealing is Revelation 8 and 9. With the understanding I have given above, these chapters are almost word for word descriptions of an asteroid hitting the earth. It comes in burning like a lamp. It looks like a mountain burning with fire. (An asteroid burning as it passes through the upper atmosphere has a long fiery tail so it looks like a mountain burning) It lands in the sea. This is important because the sea will cushion the blow while still allowing the force to accomplish moving the earth. It destroys 1/3 of the ships, obviously, and 1/3 of the fish in the sea. Verse 12 is the clincher. 1/3 of the sun is struck, 1/3 of the moon and1/3 of the stars causing 1/3 of the day, night and light to vanish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The earth will be spinning 1/3 faster after the star hits and the full day will be reduced to 18 hours from 24 hours. If we knew the exact length of a new day we could really monopolize on watch making. The after effects will cause all kinds of plagues etc for a time until a new balance is reached and the dust settles. Don’t worry what scientists tell you. I have it on good authority that we survive. Even Muslims survive for the next 1000 years. But that is a different topic.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, we can imagine the consequences of this event out here on the surface. They are described all through the bible. But what happens inside if the earth is hollow?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well the star at the center of the earth will be dislodged from its place and come crashing down to the inner surface just when the asteroid does out here. The only thing preventing the star from falling now is the equilibrium of its present position. With the earth shifting out of its place, (its orbit) the star will lose its equilibrium. When it hits the inner surface it will light an inferno inside that will spread over the whole interior putting the light out in the beasts kingdom forever. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This will infuriate Abaddon and he will send his armies out to punish the surface dwellers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Understand that the holes at the poles are not open right now. They are flooded with ocean water. The star that hits out here has the key and opens the polar holes (at least the one in the North Pole anyway).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let me explain this better. With a hollow earth and hole in the North Pole if we enter the passage into the inner world the center of gravity is not at the core center of the earth, but in the wall of the tunnel leading into the imnterior. Gravity holds us to the outer surface and holds Abaddon and his lions to the inner surface. But at the poles there is this huge hole. Some say it is up to 1500 miles across from side to side and that it is always open and kept secret from us by the government. I don’t believe this, because the star (asteroid) has the key and opens the pit. In other words the pit or hole is closed. It is blocked with the Arctic Ocean. I also don’t believe it is that far from side to side.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You see, with the center of gravity at the half way point between the inner and outer crusts, around the hole the center of gravity is deep into the sides of the hole. Gravity is taught to be mass attracts. If there was no water on the globe and you were to walk into the interior through the hole you would be drawn by gravity toward the side wall of the hole. In the same way, with an ocean, water is also drawn to the sides of the hole. The passage is about 500 to 700 miles through to the inner world. The deeper the ocean water out here on the surface, the smaller the hole will get because it is equally deep in the tunnel. And if the water is deep enough then the hole would become just a whirl pool as the 2 sides met and deeper still would make it disappear altogether.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I believe this is why some have gone looking for it and can’t find it, but others have gone and because the earth is closer to the sun in the summer months and they arrive at low tide, the hole is visible. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Others only find a whirl pool. But if you spin the earth faster by 1/3 then the centrifugal force on the equatorial regions inside and outside will draw the water away from the pole opening the bottomless pit. And the smoke from the fire inside will come out like the smoke from a great furnace and so abundant that it will block out the sun out here. The atmospheric change due to gasses released by the fire inside will cause the moon to appear to turn red and the smoke will block the sun or darken the sun. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then the way will be clear for angry Abaddon and his army to ascend from the pit out of the smoke like the smoke of a great furnace just 5 months before the return of Christ when Jesus will send him back and throw him into the lake of fire that was created inside on the inner surface when the asteroid hit. This fire will burn forever and this is where hell with all of the wicked will be thrown on judgement day 1000 years later to spend eternity trapped by the literal weight of their sin because they have refused to be cleansed and made whole by the blood of the Lamb.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is not future in the spirit, but it is past. God is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, omnipresent and eternal. He is in the past, in the present and waiting for us to catch up in the future. The scriptures have already unfolded in him. It is like He is watching a rerun of Gilligan’s Island but at the same time experiencing all of the pain and sorrow we experience on our way. Eternity is so hard to grasp. But we need only to rest in him and not worry about the events to come. They have a purpose and that will be done.[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ludwig van Beethoven

Dec 29, 2011
✟8,430.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
On the contrary, the little horn does not come out of the people who destroyed the temple. That was the Roman soldiers. The little horn comes from one of the european union.

Thanks for posting on this thread.

You are correct about the European union, the little horn will most likely be from the them. However, the religion practiced most in the EU is Christianity, to be more specific, Catholicism, which has it's roots in Rome, hence the name Holy Roman Empire. The Antichrist would have an easier time convincing everyone that he is God, or most likely that he is Christ, if he comes from a Christian nation like England.

You are again correct that, even if we do not agree, we will find out soon enough anyway.

-LvB-

Upvote 0

Ludwig van Beethoven

Dec 29, 2011
✟8,430.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As many have said before, though not all may agree, the False Prophet is most likely going to be a religious leader who the world would be quick to believe if he proclaimed the Antichrist to be God Incarnate. That religious leader would most likely be the Pope, as Christianity is the most widely practiced religion in the world.

Plus the religion of the world during the Tribulation is not likely to be obviously evil. It is going to be luke-warm. That's how they are going to deceive the world, by making people think it's good, when it's not.

Quite interestingly, the current Pope is resigning. They plan to have a new Pope elected by March 20. Two days before March 22, a date speculated as the day of the 'Abomination of Desolation'.

To thicken the plot, President Obama will be traveling to Israel on March 20 to try to start peace talks between Israel and Palestine. And, Prince Charles of Wales will be traveling to the Middle East from March 11 to March 19.

Let's keep watching for any signs of significance.

-LvB-

Upvote 0

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Re- bible2;

You said, "Regarding "Daniel's 4 beasts", Dan. 7's first three beasts (Dan. 7:3-6) represent the ancient empires of Babylon (lion), Medo-Persia (bear), and Greece (leopard). Dan. 7's fourth beast, or fourth "king"/"kingdom" (Dan. 7:17,23), represents the ancient Roman Empire. The ten horns/kings which come out of it (Dan. 7:7,24) could represent ten major kingdoms/nations today which came out the former territory of the Roman Empire, which consisted not only of Western Europe, but also the Middle East and North Africa. These ten nations could be Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, Iraq, Algeria, and Syria. The ten part-iron/part-clay toes of Dan. 2:42 could represent the same thing as the ten horns of Dan. 7:7. The Europeans could be the iron, and the Arabs and Turks could be the clay. In Dan. 2:43, the inability of the iron to mix with the clay could represent how, for example, there are many Turks living in Germany, but they remain separated in ghettoes within German cities. Similarly, there are many Algerians living in France, but they remain separated in ghettoes within French cities."

See if this makes sense for you please.

The 10 horns only become the beast when they take authority over Israel. They already exist. This is like the greeks already had a kingdom before they took Jerusalem, but the scripture prophecy was fulfilled only when they captured Israel.

The Roman empire was in control of Israel at the time of Jesus 1st coming. In about 200 ad a Caesar made Christianity the religion for the Roman Empire and soon birthed the Catholic religion. Slowly the Papacy was created and Christianity was speading throughout Europe
About 400 ad the Germanic horde invaided and beet the roman Empire until they were pushed east to Todays Turkey and Constantinople. The RE ruled Turkey for another 1000 years.
When the Germanic Horde took Italy they recognized the Roman Catholic Religion and allowed it to remain in power. Over the next long time Roman Christianity became the religion of most of Europe in one form or another until the European Union was formed out of a final total of Christian nations. The kings of these nations by this time were very religious and relied and feared the papacy to the point that in fact the Roman Christian church ruled the European Union. So The Roman empire still lives though it has gone through a cacoon butterfly type change. This is why it is now an iron and clay kingdom, the church being the Iron and the creation of the church, the EU, being the clay.
There are 27 nations in the EU at present. Notice in Daniel 7 that out of this final kingdom comes the 10 horns. This suggests there are more than the 10 nations involved in the kingdom. There are only 10 full members in the European Union. These are the only ones that have veto rights and by this control the whole EU.
If the Catholic Church is Babylon the Great, which is easy to prove, then it with its other 6 mainline religion that have recently joined it, are the 7 heads of Rev 12 and 13. They are full of blasphemy.
They rule the 10 horned beast.
So who could be the little horn?
There is one nation that is trying to become a full member of the EU and this is Turkey. They will be the first Muslim country to become a member of the EU.
Now look at Rev where we see that the beast, The EU, hates the harlot and destroys Babylon in one hour.
This does not make sense seeing as the EU is all Christian. However, the little horn soon will subdue 3 of the former horns. This will likely be accomplished by democratic elections as the population of Muslims mushrooms in each of the EU nations. Not to mention the blind Muslim simpithizers by the thousands. Check the news of the last few days and how France has had a complete change of heart towards Turkeys membership. Things change fast when it has to do with prophecy. Just look at the 6 day war for understanding of how this works.
So, is it possible that once Turkey has 3 members on its side that by the end of the 3 1/2 yeasrs it is ready for a coup and can place its 10 kings in control by calling for Jehad and then destroy Rome in one hour with a nuke.
I know this flies in the face of many traditional thinkers but this is what the word says and the entities I have poited at fit the description perfectly.

Upvote 0

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is not a hollow star. It has never been cooled so it is gas right to the core. It is suspended simply because this is where it was created and there is an equal gravity on all sides so it is stuck there. It only moves out of place when the star hits out here and changes the balance of gravity on it inside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ludwig;
You said:
"Quite interestingly, the current Pope is resigning. They plan to have a new Pope elected by March 20. Two days before March 22, a date speculated as the day of the 'Abomination of Desolation'."

My understanding is that the covenant was confirmed on Jan 1st 2007. Is there another covenant that I missed? Daniel 8 reveals 2300 days folloing the covenant for the date of the abomination. This would be April 17th of this yera to my calculations.
How do you get March 22 please?

Upvote 0

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It should be noted that it is a religious leader that will suffer what appears to be the deadly would in the head. He is one of the 7 heads full of blasphemy.

My understanding of an anti-christ spirit is one who goes against the anointed word. They teach contrary to scripture. There are millions, but there is one main one. This would make him a religious leader who preaches a very extreme false doctine but is the most admired in the world. I have to say this sounds like a Pope.
As for the false prophet, the same can be said in numbers of them. This has to be someone who is telling of future events but is not in agreement with the prophecies of the bible. Hense, false prophet. Someone like Suzuki who hates religion or Al Gore would match. So who is the loudest voice today? That is likely your man.

Many teach that the 2 horned beast of Rev 13 is the anti christ and the false prophet. I can't help but wonder where they get these ideas.
If the 10 horns are kings then does it not stand to reason that the 2 horns are kings?
What does match the 2 horns is The US and one other country. Can't be England because it is part of the 10 horns. Couls be Canada with its techknowledgy in regards to robotics.
Anyway, they both look like lambs as they were built on Christian principals, originally. However, the government of both are supporting the new one world religion so thay both have the voice of the dragon. They have the power to lend to the 10 horns and with the coup that will take place by Islam in the EU and the coup that is shaping up in the US with Obama for Islam, these make sense. Not to mention that the Veri chip was first designed by the US corp, Motorola. (maybe IBM, I have read both)
Arguements arise that the mark of the beast is the chip and that the mark is the mark of Islam, the cresent moon. It could be both. It is deffinately a call for Jihad as without it you are dead meet. However, with it you will be deep fried, burnt to crisp, eternally boiling.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know many people have spoken about the End of Days and the Return of the Lord, and some may have spoken about what I am about to say, but I have to say it anyway.

I'm not going to try to convince anyone that there is no pre-trib rapture. We are going through the tribulation. And I pray that none of you will fall away from the faith when you find out your in the middle of it, not raptured. But if we are going through the tribulation we will need to be ready.

I did NOT come up with this information myself.

For the timing of the tribulation, please look here:

Daniels Timeline Home

I certainly hope you will read and understand this article, as important as it is.

When did Jesus say that the tribulation started?

Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

When did Jesus say that the tribulation will end?

Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken (THAT'S THE SIXTH SEAL - REV 6!!)

What did Jesus say happens after the tribulation is cut short?

Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken
(THAT'S THE SIXTH SEAL!! - REV 6)

Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Jesus said everyone who has "washed in the blood of the Lamb" has endured the great tribulation. So the tribulation has been going on as long as people have been able to accept Jesus' sacrifice for their sins, since the desolation of Israel.

Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

Matt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

http://scripturetellsthefuture.freeforums.org/index.php

Upvote 0

TKICBS

TKICBS
Supporter
Feb 4, 2013
Canada
Visit site
✟50,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Re- Bethwhite:
You said:
"Jesus said everyone who has "washed in the blood of the Lamb" has endured the great tribulation. So the tribulation has been going on as long as people have been able to accept Jesus' sacrifice for their sins, since the desolation of Israel."

Yes great tribulation has been going on for Isael and parts of the church for 2000 years. However, what is concidered THE great tribulation will only begin when the abomination spoken of by Daniel is set up. This will be 2300 days after the covenant is confirmed for 7 years. When speaking of the great tribulation in relation to prophecy and end times, this is the time that Jesus spoke of. In that regards you have quoted truth. It starts only after the abomination is set up and ends before the signs are seen in the sun moon and stars. It is not 7 years, as so many teach and have blinded multitudes of believers who do not rightly divide the word of truth. You are wise to believe the word ahead of the teachers of this time.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Re- Bethwhite:
You said:
"Jesus said everyone who has "washed in the blood of the Lamb" has endured the great tribulation. So the tribulation has been going on as long as people have been able to accept Jesus' sacrifice for their sins, since the desolation of Israel."

Yes great tribulation has been going on for Isael and parts of the church for 2000 years. However, what is concidered THE great tribulation will only begin when the abomination spoken of by Daniel is set up. This will be 2300 days after the covenant is confirmed for 7 years. When speaking of the great tribulation in relation to prophecy and end times, this is the time that Jesus spoke of. In that regards you have quoted truth. It starts only after the abomination is set up and ends before the signs are seen in the sun moon and stars. It is not 7 years, as so many teach and have blinded multitudes of believers who do not rightly divide the word of truth. You are wise to believe the word ahead of the teachers of this time.

What is desolated, according to scripture, according to God and Jesus, by the abomination and how long does that desolation last?

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Matt 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jesus, Himself, said that it is Israel that would be desolated.
Jesus, Himself, said that it is armies surrounding Jerusalem that would leave them desolated.
Jesus, Himself, said that Israel's desolation would last until:

1. ...the time of the end, for it is yet for a time appointed.
2. ...the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.
3. ...until Jesus comes again and Israel says, blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord

Luke 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

God/Jesus sent the Roman armies to destroy and desolate Israel until the "consummation" (the time of the end). Jesus warned them in parable, by the prophets, even by his own words that Israel would be desolated and why, for how long.

Matt 22:7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

Upvote 0