U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Son of God: Speaks to the next three churches of Revelation. Rev.2:18. The Almighty reveals Himself as the Son of God. He reveals this particular section of the message to the three Church’s beginning with Thyatira. It is He, who searches the reins and hearts of His servants, and who shall give His people power over the nations, and the "Morning star."

2 Pet.1:19, "Where unto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day (morning) star arise in your hearts."

The title of Son of God is applied to Jesus Christ alone. What is Jesus right to this office and title? First by commission having been sent by the Father; then as the first-born of the dead, He who overcame death and hell; thirdly by possession as heir of all things, and finally because of his Divine nature.

His title as Son of God, refers directly, and exclusively to His co-equality with the Father. He being of the same nature, having identical attributes, equal authority, and power.

"While He yet spake, behold a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

With this exclusive title, and His Divine characteristics, He speaks with authority to three churches.

The A-men speaks to the church of Laodicea meaning True, certain, faithful; as Hebrew Isa.65:16, "God of truth," Septuagint "Truth," The Hebrew occurs often in O.T. as an adverb, truly, surely, certainly; usually at the end of a sentence, where it serves to confirm the words which precede, and invoke the fulfillment of them, so be it, fiat, meaning, “Let it be done!”

From the Hebrew as an adjective A-men means true; faithful.

Rev.1:18, “I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;” here the last words explain the first.

Rev.3:14, “These things say the Amen, the faithful and true witness.” Isa.65:16, He is "The God of truth." So here we are assured that the Son is in full agreement with the will of the Father n heaven.

The title of “Lord” is not found in the letters to the seven churches, “The title A-men is applied to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It means, God, the Supreme Lord and sovereign of the universe, usually in Septuagint, and Hebrew, Jehovah. "the Lord thy God." "the LORD God," "Lord God Almighty," "Lord of lords," "Lord of heaven and earth," "Father, Lord of heaven and earth."

Of the Lord Jesus Christ, in reference to His abode on earth as a master and teacher, where it is, "Lord," "Master and Lord." As the supreme Lord of the gospel dispensation, Head over all things to the church, "To be the head over all things to the church."

Lord of all, "Christ came who is over all." "Is Christ the Lord." to be explained from the fact, that believers are represented as one with Christ, as members of His body, "we are members of His body,"

1 Cor.12:27, "ye are the body of Christ, and members --," or of one spiritual body of which He is the Head, Eph.2:20, and are therefore in Christ. Hence "in the Lord."

Let’s summarize what Scriptures have revealed to us so far concerning the titles and offices of Jesus Christ. The first thing we are told is, this book of Revelation is about Jesus Christ alone, this Revelation given Him by the Father. Jesus means Savior, Christ means the anointed one. He is the Jewish High Priest, King, and Prophet. John hears a voice, turns, and sees one like the Son of man.

Who announces, "I am the Almighty, the Alpha and Omega, the supreme Lord and Father of all, Jehovah. He is protector, benefactor, and object of Christian worship. Jesus is called in

Rev.1:5, "The faithful witness, the first begotten of the dead, the Prince of the kings of the earth."

The churches are instructed that it is the Holy Spirit who shall be sent to them by both the Father and Son, to instruct, teach, comfort, and uphold them. The Almighty, through His office as the Son of man, instructs the first 3 churches. The next three churches are instructed through the office of the Son of God. The seventh and last church of Laodice is instructed through the office of the A-men.

Laodice was the worst of the seven churches, and yet the greatest of God’s promises is given. The love of God and the forgiveness of God to His people underscores this in the letter. The worst of the rebellious will be given an opportunity to repent, this in order to attain the highest state of glory in His kingdom.

He concludes the last message with, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

Phil LaSpino Taken from seekfirstwisdom

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is the Amen who was hidden in God, was God, and was to be revealed.

the ancients all once knew the Gospel. It was promised to Adam at the fall, and revealed to Noah, whose sons are the fathers of all the tribes of the earth.
Ancient Chinese Oracle Bone writing has the entire Genesis to Revelation story written in its characters which were used to write with as the first Chinese writing invented after the tower of Babel affair and the scattering of the tribes. They knew Him as Shang-Di, the hidden God in heaven.

The ancient Egyptians knew Him as the Amen as He is described in the book of Enoch as "wisdom, God in mystery hidden, ordained by God before the world unto our glory" and who was hidden and who was to be revealed. But the Egyptians, just like many of the western modern Christian denominations today, changed His image and made Him like unto their own imaginations and they forgot the Amen and His declarations -but Egypt is promised in the Bible to be brought back -to return- to YHWH and He is revealed as the Amen, Jesus Christ.

As Paul l says in Romans 1; they all once knew, and changed the image of the glory of the incorruptible God into the corruptible image of ...created things.

Enoch's revelation of the hidden in God Son of Man who was God, and who made all things and who was to come, whose name was secret and was to be revealed to the elect, and in whose name the elect would be saved, was worshiped by the most ancient Egyptians after the tower of Babel affair when Abraham taught the wise men of Pharaoh from the writing of the Book of Enoch: therefore, Egypt knew Him as the hidden One in heaven, the faithful and True God, the Amen!

In the DSS scrolls there is a section called the Genesis Apocryphon in which Abram was asked by the wise men of Pharaoh to teach them wisdom, values, and truth, after they returned Sarai to him, whom they now knew by God's instruction was a great prophet of God. So Abram read to them from the book of Enocn, as he wrote in that which is recorded and copied in that section of the Genesis Apocryphon.

Wallace Budge translated from the ancient Egyptian book of the dead a section on the Amen which shows absolutely the Amen was worshiped in truth as the hidden in heaven God who was to come and be revealed, before Egypt backslid into the condition they were in by the time of the Exodus.

We have backslid greatly in this modern age also, and changed the Truth of God into a lie and God has given many denominations ove to their own lusts who celebrate sodomy and call it good, and who forgot God and His Word and who make up their own god and their own "truth"; but His truth never changes, and He is coming, and every eye shall see Him.

This is my post from CF @

http://www.christianforums.com/t7759439/#post63582426

Rev 3:14
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

"Isa 19:22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal [it]: and they shall return [even] to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

Actually, the Book of the Dead proves that the ancient Egyptians once knew God and worshiped Him as the Amen, whom Enoch saw and reported on -pre-flood; They worshiped Him before they changed His truth into a lie, for they wrote of Him as Enoch wrote of Him, whom Enoch alone saw in heaven, hidden in mystery, but who was to come and is now come, revealed.
The Book of the Dead translated by Wallis Budge shows that the ancient Egyptians worshiped "Amen", the "Hidden God in heaven", who was seen only by Enoch there, and who is now come in flesh; and Jesus tells us that He is indeed the "Amen", the same whom the Egyptians worshiped in truth, as all nations once did, before they changed His glory into a lie...

YHWH tells us that Egypt will return to Him again, after all the many years of severe chastising;
Isa 19:18 In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear by the LORD of hosts; one will be called the City of Destruction. Isa 19:19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border. Isa 19:20 And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them. Isa 19:21 Then the LORD will be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day, and will make sacrifice and offering; yes, they will make a vow to the LORD and perform [it]. Isa 19:22 And the LORD will strike Egypt, He will strike and heal [it]; they will return to the LORD, and He will be entreated by them and heal them. Isa 19:23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.Isa 19:24 In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria--a blessing in the midst of the land, Isa 19:25 whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed [is] Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."
Rom 1:21-25 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify [Him] as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools,
and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,
who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
Taken from "The Egyptian Book of the Dead," E.A. Wallis Budge, Dover Publications Inc. New York 1967 pp. xcii-xciii

“God is one and alone, and none other existeth with Him – God is the One, the One who hath made all things – God is a spirit, a hidden spirit, the spirit of spirits, the great spirit of the Egyptians, the Divine spirit – God is from the beginning, and He hath been from the beginning...

He hath existed from old and was when nothing else had being. He existed when nothing else existed, and what existeth He created after He had come into being...

He is the Father of beginnings – God is the Eternal One, He is eternal and infinite and endureth forever, and yes – God is hidden and no man knoweth His form. No man hath been able to seek out His likeness; He is hidden to the gods and men, and He is a mystery unto His creatures...

No man knoweth how to know Him – His name remaineth hidden; His name is a mystery unto His children. His names are innumerable; they are manifold and none knoweth their number...

God is truth and He liveth by Truth and He feedeth thereon. He is the king of truth, and He hath stablished the Earth thereupon – God is life and through Him only man liveth. He giveth life to man, He breatheth the breath of life into his nostrils – God is father and mother, the father of fathers and the mother of mothers. He begetteth, but was never begotten; He produceth, but was never produced; He begat himself and produced himself. He createth, but was never created; He is the maker of His own form and the fashioner of His own body.

God Himself is existence He endureth He endureth without increase or diminution,God hath made the Universe, and He created all that therein is; He is the Creator of what is in this world, and of what was, of what is, and of what shall be. He is the Creator of the Heavens, and of the Earth, and of the deep, and of the water, and of the mountains.

God hath stretched out the Heavens and founded the Earth – what His heart conceived straightway came to pass, and when He hath spoken, it cometh to pass and endureth forever – God is the father of the gods; He fashioned men and formed the gods – God is merciful unto those who reverence Him, and He heareth him that calleth upon Him. God knoweth him that acknowledges Him; He rewardeth him that serveth Him, and He protecteth him that followeth Him.”
Taken from "The Egyptian Book of the Dead," E.A. Wallis Budge, Dover Publications Inc. New York 1967 pp. xcii-xciii ]​
Dead Sea Scrolls:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/enoch/esp_enoch_7a.htm
But after those five years, three men who were princes of Egypt [came … …] of Pharaoh Zoa[n] about my affairs and about my wife, and they presented [me numerous gifts and aske]d m[e to teach them] values, wisdom, and truth. So I read in their presence the [book of] the words of [En]och

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PhillipLaSpino

Achieve; don’t plunder!
Nov 17, 2007
U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeshuasavedime wrote, "Jesus is the Amen who was hidden in God, was God, and was to be revealed."

Not sure exactly what your saying! My stand is this; there is the Father, who of course is over all, there is the Son of God who rules over this creation, all to the glory of his Father. And because Jesus is the creator He is our God all to the glory of the Father in heaven. The Holy Spirit was sent by both the Father and the Son to do the work of both the Father and Son, thus it is said they are one. One in will, one in spirit, one in work, one in justice, and one in judgment.

This is why Jesus said, "I go to my Father who is greater than I," when he was about to ascend into heaven; heaven being where the Father rules from His throne. The Father has given his Son all power and authority concerning the creation, both visible and invisible.

This is why Jesus said concerning the creation, "When you have seen me you have seen the Father." One will, that being the Father's; one word, that being Jesus who speaks the Father's will into being, one work, the Holy Spirit moves on the word of God; in this we have three persons, honoring them all as one.

Phil replies, "Every title the Father has can and is applied to the Lord Jesus. There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, each a witness to the will and works of the other two.

Phil.2:6, He (Jesus) "Who being in the form of God (the Father,) thought it not robbery to be equal with God (the Father.)" Jesus did not consider himself to be a thief in taking on every title, office, and characteristic of the Father in heaven.

Heb.1:3, He (Jesus) "Who being the brightness of his (the Father's) glory, and the express image of his (the Father's) person, and upholding all things by the word of his (Jesus) power ---."

Your thoughts,

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeshuasavedime wrote, "Jesus is the Amen who was hidden in God, was God, and was to be revealed."

Not sure exactly what your saying! My stand is this; there is the Father, who of course is over all, there is the Son of God who rules over this creation, all to the glory of his Father. And because Jesus is the creator He is our God all to the glory of the Father in heaven. The Holy Spirit was sent by both the Father and the Son to do the work of both the Father and Son, thus it is said they are one. One in will, one in spirit, one in work, one in justice, and one in judgment.

This is why Jesus said, "I go to my Father who is greater than I," when he was about to ascend into heaven; heaven being where the Father rules from His throne. The Father has given his Son all power and authority concerning the creation, both visible and invisible.

This is why Jesus said concerning the creation, "When you have seen me you have seen the Father." One will, that being the Father's; one word, that being Jesus who speaks the Father's will into being, one work, the Holy Spirit moves on the word of God; in this we have three persons, honoring them all as one.

Phil replies, "Every title the Father has can and is applied to the Lord Jesus. There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, each a witness to the will and works of the other two.

Phil.2:6, He (Jesus) "Who being in the form of God (the Father,) thought it not robbery to be equal with God (the Father.)" Jesus did not consider himself to be a thief in taking on every title, office, and characteristic of the Father in heaven.

Heb.1:3, He (Jesus) "Who being the brightness of his (the Father's) glory, and the express image of his (the Father's) person, and upholding all things by the word of his (Jesus) power ---."

Your thoughts,

Phil LaSpino
I was just filling you in on the history of where Jesus was "coming from" stating that He is the Amen.
The Amen is His Name/Title by which ancient Egypt worshiped Him, and they will be returned to Him, as I also posted in those pasted passages showing that they "return to Him, in the prophecy, and they once knew Him and worshiped Him in truth as "The Amen, the hidden God in heaven".

Upvote 0

PhillipLaSpino

Achieve; don’t plunder!
Nov 17, 2007
U.S.A.
✟8,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
After the Son of man, also know as the Son of God, also know as the A-men had spoken to the 7 churches of Rev., concerning these offices never again speaks directly to anyone on earth after the letters are finished. Here is another clue that the church has been taken into heaven.

Also the Presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are viewed by John as being in heaven only, not on earth! More support for the pre-trip rapture!

Phil

Upvote 0