The Smilie Song

May 10, 2011
Visit site
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jacquelyn Marie Cheney has a new song out.

Smilie Song

Walking hand in hand,
Footprints in the Sand,
Those of You, and those of me,
Ever, together, beside the Sea,

Then I looked back, and saw only Thine,
And cried in my heart, they must be mine,

But they were Yours, Yours, Yours,
Of course, of course,

And Scripture saith, with all my might,
To walk by Faith, and not by sight, Smilieeee...

It is based on 2 Corinthians 5:7 (for we walk by faith and not by sight:)

Do you see the 'smilie' at the end of the verse? That's actually in that verse in the Holy Bible. God gave us a little hint that He wanted us to have a little cheerfulness and happiness with our faith-filled walk, because 2,000 years before the invention of the computer and emoticons He gave us that 'smilie' right there in the Holy Bible! :D

The 'Smilie Song' is for everyone who wishes to walk in the 'Footprints in the Sand' with Jesus (and maybe even be carried by Him). :)

Last edited:
May 10, 2011
Visit site
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone! :)

This is to announce my new music web site at https://jacquelynmariecheney.bandcamp.com/releases
My Gospel praise song 'As God Ponders My Heart' is already posted there, and everyone is cheerfully invited to check it out with Bandcamp's nice preview feature.
We will be posting more of my songs one at a time, so please check back every so often, and thank you so much for dropping in! :amen:
In His Name,
Jacquelyn Marie Cheney

Attachments

• a1003161496_2.jpg
    a1003161496_2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
Visit site
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to give a little shout-out and make a shameless pitch for my husband's Christian children's book, The Racing Angelettes. He's really into writing, but not much on publicity, so if you would like to see what it's all about, you can check it out here;
http://www.amazon.com/Racing-Angelettes-Roland-Cheney-ebook/dp/B009GJR9HS/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
It's only fair to share my Christian Forums thread here with him, since he spent all those years paying for my guitar lessons. He bought me my 12-string Seagull guitar, and always waited cheerfully and patiently in the car during my weekly lessons starting from when I knew nothing about guitars. I also wish to thank my extraordinarily talented guitar music lesson teachers, who instilled in me so much knowledge and ability over the years, Louie Sciortino, Derek Weibel, and Les Preston.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
Visit site
✟7,674.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Again! Is your name Jacquelyn, Jacqueline, or any other alternate spelling that sounds the same? Or anyone you know? If so, I wanted to share with you about a cute interpretation of the meaning, based on its phonetics.
It goes (and sounds) like this:
JAH-quill-line.
JAH = God
quill = an ancient feathered writing instrument
line = the written Word
Put it all together, and you get: God's Written Word.
This isn't any official meaning that I know of, just our own interpretation, but that doesn't make it any less valid or meaningful.
We hope you will find it inspiring, because it is for us!

Upvote 0