Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So, conservation and protecting the planet is ok, humans can suffer any measure to protect the planet, but someone makes a master storage area for unaltered seeds, thats over the top?
I don't see this as right wing extremist, seems to be more leftist. Humans are going to screw up the planet eventually, so lets get set aside the master seeds to rebuild the world after it happens.

Unless this is because of genetic engineered seeds and fearing how they will affect people long term, then I can see conservative overtones.

If there is a massive event that destroys the earth as we know it, they better have something to protect the seeds from the starving masses, ie guns. Because frantic people trying to prevent starvation don't tend to listen to reason very well.

COW451:
Somehow I bet, as long as there is a stoner left alive, there will be cannibas seeds somewhere nearby. "dude! What happened? Where's my stash?"

Reactions: Inkfingers
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So, conservation and protecting the planet is ok, humans can suffer any measure to protect the planet, but someone makes a master storage area for unaltered seeds, thats over the top?
I don't see this as right wing extremist, seems to be more leftist. Humans are going to screw up the planet eventually, so lets get set aside the master seeds to rebuild the world after it happens.

Unless this is because of genetic engineered seeds and fearing how they will affect people long term, then I can see conservative overtones.

If there is a massive event that destroys the earth as we know it, they better have something to protect the seeds from the starving masses, ie guns. Because frantic people trying to prevent starvation don't tend to listen to reason very well.

COW451:
Somehow I bet, as long as there is a stoner left alive, there will be cannibas seeds somewhere nearby. "dude! What happened? Where's my stash?"
Pot seeds maker perfect sense. If a catastrophe hits, of one sort or another, the stress relieving leaves would be a medical necessity for the survivors.

Upvote 0