Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Leviticus 23:4 it reads" These are the feasts of The Lord, holy convocations which ye shall proclaim in their seasons". The seven feasts were given to the Jewish people . They represent God's appointed times for God's holy purposes . All seven also have a prophetic significance . They are Passover , feasts of unleavened bread, first fruits, Pentecost, feasts of trumpets, day of atonement, and feast of tabernacles .

The prophetic significance is a fascinating study. All were given to the nation of Israel, however each one symbolizes what Christ has already done in the past and what He will do in the future. The 1st 3 were fulfilled to the exact day of His first coming, Pentecost was fulfilled in the church. And the last 3 will be fulfilled at his second coming!

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is fascinating to me is that while the Jews were staining the lambs on the night of Jesus's death on the actual Passover feast day, Jesus died on that very day! His body laid in the tomb on the feast of unleavened bread as the body if Christ. He rose from the dead on the feast of 1st fruits. These were all fulfilled on the exact day!

Upvote 0

baseballgal

Apr 12, 2013
✟325.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What is fascinating to me is that while the Jews were staining the lambs on the night of Jesus's death on the actual Passover feast day, Jesus died on that very day! His body laid in the tomb on the feast of unleavened bread as the body if Christ. He rose from the dead on the feast of 1st fruits. These were all fulfilled on the exact day!

Its so amazing, isn't it!?!!

God is Great! Everything has been established, the end from the beginning.

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, God is so amazing! I really think that He will also fulfill the rest of the feasts on their exact day also. Of course we can not know the year but maybe the season. Pentecost was fulfilled by the birth of the church in Acts 2, however, maybe there is still more to come. For example , Enoch was raptured in the Old Testament . He is a picture of the church . It's speculation, but maybe it could happen on a Pentecost year. Thoughts?

Upvote 0

baseballgal

Apr 12, 2013
✟325.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Specifically what fasts are these?

Zec 8:19 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The fast of the fourth [month], and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love the truth and peace.
Fourth month = ?
Fifth month =
Seventh month =
Tenth month =

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, you have bought up a very good point. These feasts are both the Lords feasts and the feasts of Israel. In Leviticus 23, God lays out a plan for Israel. They are called the appointed feasts of The Lord . I am studying a book right now that's called" The Feasts of The Lord " by, Kevin Howard and Marvin Rosenthal. You can buy it on amazon . I m also searching the scriptures for insight. It is all prophecy that has already been fulfilled in our Messiah, Jesus in the 1st spring feasts. We are now approaching Pentecost . After that, the Fall feasts start. Those are trumpets , day of atonement and feasts of tabernacles .

As for the future fulfillment , many bible scholars have various opinions on which feast will be the correct timing of the fulfillment . Example: many feel that the rapture will happen on the feasts of trumpets, because the "last trump" is mentioned in 1 Corinthians . Some place the Day of atonement at Jesus's second coming. The feast of tabernacles is when Jesus,s mellinimum kingdom will be set up.

Pentecost according to most people has already been fulfilled in the birth of the church. There may be more to come!

Looking at the Book of Ruth in the bible , it is about a love story about the Kinsmen redeemer, Boaz and Ruth ,a gentile. The time frame is at the wheat harvest which is the Pentecost season . There's a lot more to that story, however some see it as a picture of Jesus coming for His bride.

Another picture, the giving of the Law was in the same month as Pentecost . I am ready for any more thoughts. I am still searching and torn between rapture happening on a feast if Pentecost or feast of trumpets year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In Leviticus 23:4 it reads" These are the feasts of The Lord, holy convocations which ye shall proclaim in their seasons". The seven feasts were given to the Jewish people . They represent God's appointed times for God's holy purposes . All seven also have a prophetic significance . They are Passover , feasts of unleavened bread, first fruits, Pentecost, feasts of trumpets, day of atonement, and feast of tabernacles .

The prophetic significance is a fascinating study. All were given to the nation of Israel, however each one symbolizes what Christ has already done in the past and what He will do in the future. The 1st 3 were fulfilled to the exact day of His first coming, Pentecost was fulfilled in the church. And the last 3 will be fulfilled at his second coming!

Contrary to popular opinion, Pentecost is an unfulfilled feast. Pentecost is a harvest feast and there has been no harvest. Jesus fulfilled firstfruits, but the barley and wheat harvest of Pentecost has not happened. It will be the dead in Christ and the alive believers caught up.

Again.......the harvest of Pentecost has not happened.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In Leviticus 23:4 it reads" These are the feasts of The Lord, holy convocations which ye shall proclaim in their seasons". The seven feasts were given to the Jewish people.
hi
well, they were given to ALL Israel, not just the Jewish people.

They represent God's appointed times for God's holy purposes . All seven also have a prophetic significance . They are Passover , feasts of unleavened bread, first fruits, Pentecost, feasts of trumpets, day of atonement, and feast of tabernacles .

well, more properly,

Passover and Unleavened Bread were fulfilled at His death
Firstfruits was fulfilled three days later at His Resurrection
and Shavu'ot (Pentecost / Feast of weeks) in Acts1-2,
when The Word Ascended to God and the Comforter was given.

the last three should follow the same pattern of being fulfilled
right to the day and hour during the very last year's fall feasts.

and Rev seems to follow the same order....

I realize that the popular view is rapture happening on feast of trumpets.

Trumpets...10 days of awe....Atonement....Tabernacles

Trumpets will be a new moon, regardless of what the current day jewish diaspora calendar says.
it always is biblically
that means, like the true Passover is 14 1/2 days from the new moon, thus a full moon
The Feast of Tabernacles will be on a full moon as well,
since it is 14 days removed from the first day of the month which is the Feast of Trumpets

that is, biblically.

isn't the Lord said to return on a blood moon?
well, that's a full moon isn't it?

also, I like the parallel of the ten days of awe, in between Trumpets and Atonement.
especially when I read Rev2 with that in mind, and how we shall have tribulation 10 days

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I see the feasts as the Lord's Feasts, and try to observe them as much as possible.

I completely agree with you that the feasts have prophetic significance.

I have a very interesting video series from a Messianic Pastor, if you're open to receive it.
i'm interested too....could u provide a link?

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What scriptures are you using to make your point? I would like to know because I am searching for the truth! I realize that the popular view is rapture happening on feast of trumpets.
The popular view is the rapture happening on the feast of trumpets because most don't understand there will be two raptures. The first will be pre trib rapture of the church on Pentecost, like the days of Noah.....Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. This occurs at the trump of God or voice of God. The second rapture will happen on the feast of trumpets at the last trump. It will be like the days of Lot. Destruction happens the day Lot leaves Sodom. The ELECT .......chosen people.......will be raptured and all eyes will see the coming of the Lord. For the sake of the ELECT the days will be shortened. If not no flesh would be saved.....meaning there would be no believers alive that would be caught up......they would all be killed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fall feasts will be fulfilled by our Messiah, Jesus also on the exact day of each feast. The question is : what wii Jesus be fulfilling on those feasts. Popular theory: trumpets- rapture, days of atonement - second coming, Jesus comes and every air will see Him . Tabernacles - mellinimum kingdom set up.

Another theory : Pentecost - rapture. Trumpets- calling of assembly or breaking of camp- tribulation starts , second coming- judgement., temple set-up, tabernacles - milliniem set up- new heaven and new earth .

You are right about the full moon happening on Pentecost along with the other feasts days except trumpets. However , I just looked in my bible. Leviticus and both rapture passages do not mention that that His coming would happen on the new moon. Maybe it says elsewhere in the bible.

Also, in 1 theo 4 13-17, it mentions the trump of God. The trump of God was blown at 2 times. Exodus, giving of the law and in this passage .

More info I want to share later. I still would like more inputs.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am responding to the person" choose wisely" thank you so much! I think you have answered my questions ! Could I ask, where did you get this info from? I would like to learn more. It makes total since that there will be 2 raptures !

I learned it from the Bible, you will not find most of what I say anywhere that I am aware of.

Upvote 0

Mazock

Non-Pauline Believer in Yeshua
Nov 21, 2012
SW Missouri
✟8,119.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0