The second coming and Mars (not candy company)

Brownstoned

May 1, 2005
✟18,066.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hopefully this is the correct forum to bring it up (and I did a search to see if anyone else had asked the question but couldn't find).
I saw an article about how colonization of Mars may be very close with the finding of water. I think they said 20-30 years. I also notice in Revelation and Daniel, when it comes to judgement, John talks mostly about the earth. Is it possible that mankind will never settle on Mars? If judgement is on our planet only, then there would have to be no people on and other moon or planet? I'm just throwing that out there because I could be missing some key verses (probably).

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Finding water on Mars" is just part of the Satanic lie, part of the foundation work for a set "revelation" in the future of some sort of "alien civilization". There are hundreds, if not thousands, of these type "foundation lies" for a payoff at a set point.

Everything in the "news" and "science" (LHC, space, etc) (not even mentioning "entertainment") is propaganda to fulfill and fake the end-times, to bring the antichrist to power.

"Martian"/ alien attack movies are the Satanic fulfillment of
Obidiah 1
Thus says the Lord God concerning Edom:
We have heard a report from the Lord,
and a messenger has been sent among the nations:
“Rise up! Let us rise against her for battle!”
2 Behold, I will make you small among the nations;
you shall be utterly despised.a]">[a]
3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rock,b]">[b]
in your lofty dwelling,
who say in your heart,
“Who will bring me down to the ground?”
4 Though you soar aloft like the eagle,
though your nest is set among the stars,
from there I will bring you down,

declares the Lord.​

"God" is going to "attack" "Edom" from where it has "nests" in the stars - read "bases/ nests" on the Moon, Mars, and the International Space Station. Hence "alien invasions" with "UFO's" that "rapture" ("tractor beam") people "into space."

Reactions: Brian45
Upvote 0

nonanomanon

Jun 11, 2015
✟247.00
Faith
Christian
ancient-womens-ball-game.jpg

(Article Link)

(Aaron is to be deceased, because they are altogether unprofitable, and God is not vain, you have question about accessing the Planet Mars, because it is reserved as an unused inheritance, and therefore its celestial position, places doubts on the productivity of humanity?)

NUMBERS 26:33 And Zelophehad the son of Hepher had no sons, but daughters: and the names of the daughters of Zelophehad [were] Mahlah, and Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah.

Planets are reserved as examples of the Separatist Inheritances* God intends for the Tribes inheriting the New Universe, going from Mars in order to Neptune, Aaron, Judah, Manasseh, Naphtali and Ephraim.

God describes Noah as a women, there are only Five this is our clue that these are really Planets, or parables for "Mother Earths" (Plural). There is an existing claim that "Hoglah", is a reference to Planet Mars, after Richard Hoagland, the prophet moved by Mars. Weather or not that is true, we should at least come to terms with what the gospel is teaching.

1. Mahlah ? Malachi (2:2-3 The Seed of Dung ? Dirt Tribe)
2. Noah ? Genesis Account (Judah Sees Star Wormwood)
3. Hoglah ? Haggai (2:19 The Seed of the Church/Pomegranate
4. Milcah ? Melchizedek (Ephraim/Hebrews) (Not Micah)
5. Tirzah ? Timothy (2:8 The Seed of the Dead Man) (Not Titus)

1. Manasseh - Dirt from Heaven (1/2 Tribe) (Judges 3:22)
2. Judah - The Harlot - Only Living Tribe in Revelation
3. Aaron - Son of the Morning Star - Judged of the "Fig Tree Sign" for Repentance (Mass UFO Sightings)
4. Ephraim - God promised the Jews a Land, but not in the name of Moses, in the name of Melchizedek which denotes Ephraim as a Separatist Inheritor*
5. Naphtali - Familiar Spirit - Holy Spirit Judges Souls for this inheritance after they are dead, after they slip through the fingers of the Holy Ghost

Planetary associations are there, Noah or Judah gets the "Second Sun Planet", that is Jupiter, since Noah was born in the sun (events of genesis took place in star wormwood, sort of speak). Aaron the Red Pomegranate, which is Mars. ................ There are other associations we've made in the past, in short. The relative articulations of the New Planets are good enough for us and relative association. The final manifestation of the New Planets is the completion of "Faith, which is the Gospel".

Between, WW2, Roswell and JFK, and the list goes on. Humanity does not have an expectation of off earth colonization or exploration, even though according to the behavior pattern this was intended to some degree. Right now humanity only has the expectation of the judgment and the final exodus, this will be carried out soon, that is given the timetable. But going back to the original question, Mars is the way it is because God is not vain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tranquil,
the expressions are just figures of speech.

Given the preterist view point many expressions are indeed considered figures of speech simply because they believe it all happened prior to the invent of flight , but bring these on down to today after the invent of flight and we can see a different point of view as to what the bible may be saying. For example Isaiah 14 doesn't seem so far out today as it did back then , even you and I can board a plane and ascend above the heights of the clouds.

Isaiah 14 - I will ascend into heaven,
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Hopefully this is the correct forum to bring it up (and I did a search to see if anyone else had asked the question but couldn't find).
I saw an article about how colonization of Mars may be very close with the finding of water. I think they said 20-30 years. I also notice in Revelation and Daniel, when it comes to judgement, John talks mostly about the earth. Is it possible that mankind will never settle on Mars? If judgement is on our planet only, then there would have to be no people on and other moon or planet? I'm just throwing that out there because I could be missing some key verses (probably).

It sounds to me like you're saying if we're really that close to colonizing Mars but the Bible never mentions such an event, then the end times from Revelation might be even closer than many believe. Not bad, that's good thinking. Even if we did settle the Martian Planet, we'd be bringing our curse of sin along with us. God's Wrath would then also have to fall on Mars someday too. The Bible never mentions an Apocalypse on an alien planet.

Sometimes however, the scientists can be overly optimistic. Didn't they say in the 50's that we'd be driving flying cars by now?

You asked: "Is it possible that mankind will never settle on Mars?"

My comment:

It is highly probable that mankind will never settle on Mars. Not because we're not smart enough to develop the right equipment to accomplish the task. It's because: "He has fixed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed".

I'm afraid that, based on the 20-30 year colonization estimate, "That Day" might not be far enough away.

Upvote 0

nonanomanon

Jun 11, 2015
✟247.00
Faith
Christian
"God" is going to "attack" "Edom" from where it has "nests" in the stars - read "bases/ nests" on the Moon, Mars, and the International Space Station. Hence "alien invasions" with "UFO's" that "rapture" ("tractor beam") people "into space."

Edom maybe another name for Assyria, which Assyria is really another name for Babylon like Sumeria. Or it may have no special implication.

NEHEMIAH 12:42 And Maaseiah, and Shemaiah, and Eleazar, and Uzzi, and Jehohanan, and Malchijah, and Elam, and Ezer. And the singers sang loud, with Jezrahiah [their] overseer.

Eleazar is the Son of Aaron, Aaron betrayed Moses for the Assyrians, and was later punished under Hezekiah. "Elam" is associated with Aaron ... Planet Mars is associated with Aaron. We can start here but were probably off the mark.

ISAIAH 21:1 The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; [so] it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.
ISAIAH 21:2 A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.

Elam and Aaron are "Singing" in Nehemiah 12:42, now Elam is "Sighing", God has spoiled their inheritance. Mars is the only desert Planet out of the 5 celestial bodies that qualifies as Separatist Inheritor* examples of the gospel. The rest are gas planets.

Jeremiah 49:36 states that God does not intend humanity to facilitate Mars, or implicate in this activity, when the signs of Judgment are taking place, the "Four Angels of Revelation". This would literally be, any sign connected to the timeframe that happens before the 3 Days of Darkness. That is this disputed period of the 40 Days in which the "Temple Stones" are revealed (mass ufo sightings), to mark the "3 Days of Darkness". This language can also extend to 1260 days before 7/17/2015, the "seventeenth day of the seventh month", or 1260 days before 8/25/2015. (God is not going to stop mankind from going there, God simply isn't going to move mankind anywhere else in this universe, so the postion itself is arbitrary, God will move the inheritors into the new universe).

AMOS 5:1 Hear ye this word which I take up against you, [even] a lamentation, O house of Israel.
AMOS 5:2 The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; [there is] none to raise her up.

Aaron worships the virgin Mary (Image Link for Public Safety, fictitious, but its intended to remedy the public threat), Now Mars is the only Planet that God appears to have forsaken, if that is true, it should be given to us, but Aaron is not eliminated, during WW1&WW2 there were sightings over Italy ... when the universe was debating its position with man, and this was later resolved with Roswell and JFK, but during that time, Aaron did not do enough against humanity to be deceased, so we could of been blessed, but now is not the time for that. (right now, the most optimum response is to put the problem down on 7/15/2015, but I don't believe this is going to happen, there is simply not enough force taking place).

Last edited:
Upvote 0