The Sabbath: Why do Christians say Sunday?

T

TanteBelle

I didn't reply to this right away because I was wondering what I thought about it, but each time I keep coming back to the same anti-Paul standpoint. I deleted my reply because it didn't present anything other than opinion and I didn't see it as helpful, but it is something I want to talk about in the future, instead of bumping the thread I might just PM you :p

Hey, go for it. PM if you like or here, or start a new thread! LOL! :D

Upvote 0

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Hey, go for it. PM if you like or here, or start a new thread! LOL! :D
I will! :) I'm not going to say when I have time because that's a lie, even though I do have a lot of school work to do, but when I get around to putting together a worthwhile argument I definitely will! I think it's a really important issue since Christianity is basically based on his writings.

Somewhat on topic, I was reading Matthew 24:20 and referring to the end times Yahshua says, and to paraphrase, "How terrible it would be for a mother pregnant or with babies to run away, pray that it won't fall in the winter or on a sabbath!" Had Yahshua have imagined Him dying on the cross would annul the sabbath, there's no way He would have said this while referring to the future.

Upvote 0