The Rev. Al Sharpton and the Confederate Flag? Where?

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Accusing anyone who flies some version of the Confederate flag of racism is completly off base. Might as well accuse anyone who has white sheets in thier house of racism.

It's my opinion that Cheney is a dispecable man for a host of reasons, however making a big deal about hunting at a club that displays the stars and bars is just silly.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hmmm...

Cheney can't catch Osama, so maybe he's trying to save face by bagging a centenarian Confederate deserter hiding out for the past 150 years in upstate New York....

"Dagumbit, Osama slipped through our fingers again, General Petraeus, but let me show you the Confederate relic I nabbed on my last hunting trip....he's been hiding out 150 years....maybe there's hope we'll get Osama yet."

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hmmm...

Cheney can't catch Osama, so maybe he's trying to save face by bagging a centenarian Confederate deserter hiding out for the past 150 years in upstate New York....

"Dagumbit, Osama slipped through our fingers again, General Petraeus, but let me show you the Confederate relic I nabbed on my last hunting trip....he's been hiding out 150 years....maybe there's hope we'll get Osama yet."
Folks always bring up osama. Is he locked in a nice 5X8 getting legal council, 3 hots and a cot, publicity, kidney dialysis, and dental right now on the tax payers dime? No. He has been cowering in a hole in the side of some third world mountain eating goat pies and dying of kidney failure (if he hasn't died already) for the past 6 years.

The last time a President had their hands on Osama they acted like a lawyer instead of a leader and they let him go...

Reactions: vatuck
Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Folks always bring up osama. Is he locked in a nice 5X8 getting legal council, 3 hots and a cot, publicity, kidney dialysis, and dental right now on the tax payers dime? No. He has been cowering in a hole in the side of some third world mountain eating goat pies and dying of kidney failure (if he hasn't died already) for the past 6 years.

Are you kidding me? Osama is chillin with his Taliban homies in Pakistan, eating caviar and goat cheese. If he were hiding somewhere in a hole it's unlikely he'd still be alive and putting out more videos than Madonna.

The last time a President had their hands on Osama they acted like a lawyer instead of a leader and they let him go...

A President willing to obey the law... been a while since we had that. Imagine the awful mess we might have avoided. Afganistan would have gotten the attention it deserved and we'd have Saddam to help us keep the Iranians in check.

Upvote 0