Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You wrote that "every" Christian believed in the real presence in the Eucharist. Christianity is a heart condition and only God knows the condition of the heart. So to claim that "every" Christian believed it, you are claiming you know people's heart.
I think it can be demonstrated that not everyone did in the real presence.

He also said, "do this in remembrance of me." The Apostles did not proceed to cannibalize Jesus. It is clearly symbolic.
It would be impossible to cannibalize Jesus. His flesh is divine. Not human.
The Greek word is anamnesis. The same word was used in how the Jews remember the Passover-by eating the lamb every year.

And please lose the condescending tone, it is offensive
Now you are trying to say you know my heart. Don't think so.
Again, you are claiming to know men's hearts by saying they did not understand it.
Turn around and look in the mirror, regarding claiming to know men's hearts.
The truth remains, the apostles were kind of dense regarding the teachings of Christ because he was so radical. They proved it every time they questioned Him in the gospels. I don't need to read hearts.
No, if you follow Roman Catholic dogma, you believe in sola ecclesia.
Obviously, you don't know "Roman" Catholic dogma. But there is only one Church instituted by Christ.
[quot]e

No doubt. But the truth is not based on popularity.
[/quote]As proven in John 6 when Jesus' own disciples walked away when he told them they must eat his flesh and drink his blood to have eternal life.
This is demonstrably not true.
I can prove it. Define "justification."

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
It's the universal church because Jesus is Lord of the Universe and instituted one Church, which is universal. The Catholic Church didn't declare itself universal, ever.

It's right in the name. As the other poster mentioned, one meaning of catholic is universal.

That said, stating the RCC as the one Church is a matter of debate and not a point of fact.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟732,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It's kind of hilarious that anybody would think the Catholic Church would or could be destroyed in an hour. At least not without destroying 1/5 of the world's population. The Catholic Church does not live in the Vatican, that's just where the Pope lives. The Catholic Church is a body of over a billion believers all over the world with schools, Universities, hospitals, monetarists and orphanages on every continent except I think Antarctica. I guess that doesn't seem like very many when you consider they had two thousand years to grow. Probably should be more than that. I guess it is if you count Orthodoxy. I do however think anybody with a denomination that couldn't even fill up a small stadium could get wiped off the map with one big tornado. Especially one that was just started in the past fifty to hundred years :wave:

I think I should knock the dust off my sandals at this point. I think I just don't have the words to loosen peoples grip on the old sort of rivalries I guess you could call it. I think there is a better word for it but it escapes me right now. Many Catholics think they know something Protestants don't know and many Protestants think they know something Catholics don't know. Of course I prefer the Catholic way but the Church no longer teaches that it is Catholic or nothing. Before I switched I never knew there were so many people that hate Catholics. I should say more hate "The Church" I don't know why when it is our oldest Christian institution along with Orthodoxy. I will continue to pray for all of us Catholics and Protestants that we may have pleasant discourse in an ecumenical spirit and continue to work toward becoming one body of true believers in Christ. Until all are one amen :crossrc:

Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Phocas, Boniface III in 606 AD.
Constantine in 312 AD and in 325 AD with the Council of Nicae.

Read all about in several history books. Who was behind all this: Satan.

I just read it on page 420. Is not only me. I found the book on Google the information highway, that great web.

The truth now is easier to find. It was suppressed for so many years and that it is why the Word says it that in the later times that knowledge will increase and so many truth will become known.

The only universal church called that way by themselves.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Phocas, Boniface III in 606 AD.
Constantine in 312 AD and in 325 AD with the Council of Nicae.

Read all about in several history books. Who was behind all this: Satan.

I just read it on page 420. Is not only me. I found the book on Google the information highway, that great web.

The truth now is easier to find. It was suppressed for so many years and that it is why the Word says it that in the later times that knowledge will increase and so many truth will become known.

The only universal church called that way by themselves.

lol

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's right in the name. As the other poster mentioned, one meaning of catholic is universal.

That said, stating the RCC as the one Church is a matter of debate and not a point of fact.
I can't help it how you people want to interpret the name. The fact remains, Christ instituted one Church

• Winner
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I can't help it how you people want to interpret the name. The fact remains, Christ instituted one Church

I interpret the name in this case based on the name they gave themselves. I didn't name them the catholic (or universal) church, they did that themselves. I'm just taking their word they actually believe what they've said about themselves.

He did institute one Church, but again saying the RCC is that one Church is highly debatable and not a fact at all.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
I interpret the name in this case based on the name they gave themselves. I didn't name them the catholic (or universal) church, they did that themselves. I'm just taking their word they actually believe what they've said about themselves.

He did institute one Church, but again saying the RCC is that one Church is highly debatable and not a fact at all.

Not RCC but CC.

Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, laugh now. The Real Precense has been one big lie out of all the numerous lies created by the RCC.

This forum and its threads are supposed to be for those that follow Christ our Saviour.

A forum for Christians. Not for believers of other religions. Not any ideas from Asian countries.
How about Judaism? Supposedly Christianity came from Judaism. Jesus (His Hebrew name Yeshua, His Aramaic name Isho) so we should accept Judaism. Some things got changed when Isho appeared but when He left the enemy went to work very diligently to derail Isho's work.

And the enemy has been very successful even deceiving those called Christians. Brothers, please, learn about why and how we are called Christian's in error. It was a negative connotation by those in Antioch calling those that were following Isho. A despective manner.

I believe, we should call ourselves, not by the Antiochites, Isho's followers. Why do I use Isho? I believe Isho used Aramaic as His original language, probably He also spoke Greek but being God, He could speak any language in existence and any of those dead languages.

So we should start unmasking those wolves dressed with lamb skins and discover the TRUTH.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.

GLORY BE TO ISHO.

Please, there is so much to learn and to uncover.
We are discussing so many issues here, but it shows that many do not know ISHO.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Yeah, laugh now. The Real Precense has been one big lie out of all the numerous lies created by the RCC.

This forum and its threads are supposed to be for those that follow Christ our Saviour.

A forum for Christians. Not for believers of other religions. Not any ideas from Asian countries.
How about Judaism? Supposedly Christianity came from Judaism. Jesus (His Hebrew name Yeshua, His Aramaic name Isho) so we should accept Judaism. Some things got changed when Isho appeared but when He left the enemy went to work very diligently to derail Isho's work.

And the enemy has been very successful even deceiving those called Christians. Brothers, please, learn about why and how we are called Christian's in error. It was a negative connotation by those in Antioch calling those that were following Isho. A despective manner.

I believe, we should call ourselves, not by the Antiochites, Isho's followers. Why do I use Isho? I believe Isho used Aramaic as His original language, probably He also spoke Greek but being God, He could speak any language in existence and any of those dead languages.

So we should start unmasking those wolves dressed with lamb skins and discover the TRUTH.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.

GLORY BE TO ISHO.

Please, there is so much to learn and to uncover.
We are discussing so many issues here, but it shows that many do not know ISHO.

Wolves dressed with lamb skins are those that try and drag people away from the Church of Jesus. The one started at Pentecost, The Holy Catholic Church.

Plenty of wolves spouting lies about the CC. Plenty of wolves determined to eradicate the CC. Jesus said even the gates of hell would not prevail against 'His' church. Yes, the CC!!

Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
About the book:

@ books.google.com

The Papal Controversy involving the Claim of Roman Catholic Church to be the Church of God.

By D. B. Ray

St. Louis Missouri
National Baptist Publishing Co.
1892. 622 pages.

I'm not "flaming" anybody.
I'm here to uncover the TRUTH hidden for over 2,000 years.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
About the book:

@ books.google.com

The Papal Controversy involving the Claim of Roman Catholic Church to be the Church of God.

By D. B. Ray

St. Louis Missouri
National Baptist Publishing Co.
1892. 622 pages.

I'm not "flaming" anybody.
I'm here to uncover the TRUTH hidden for over 2,000 years.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Plenty of fantasy books like that around.

Stick to scripture buddy. Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition.

The devil is hungry for the CC to fall. It wont! Jesus is guarding 'His' church.

Upvote 0

amadeois

Aug 5, 2016
US
✟16,764.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did anybody here knew about Yeshua's name of ISHO?

My question is:

HOW MUCH DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH?

There is out there an enemy of Isho. That enemy always wanted to destroy Him and still does.

He placed ideas on Herod to go an kill all those just born. We're they just born? No.

They were just below 2 years of age. Isho was about 1 1/2 years old. Did the magiis go to a manger? No. They went to a house in Jerusalem not a manger in Bethlehem.

Are we getting things straight?

Isho was resurrected on a sabbath day, not on Sunday like the majority of Christians do today.

The church of today is Represented by the church of Laodicea and Isho will spit it out of His mouth.

WAKE UP PEOPLE TO THE TRUTH.

Buy eyesalve from Isho, also refined gold and fine linen. Learn what it means.

Read the word, may be 5 times in its entirety, understand it, comprehend it and follow it's instructions. It is the pure truth.

Let's go to it.

May Yahweh enlighten us all with His WISDOM.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Did anybody here knew about Yeshua's name of ISHO?

My question is:

HOW MUCH DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH?

There is out there an enemy of Isho. That enemy always wanted to destroy Him and still does.

He placed ideas on Herod to go an kill all those just born. We're they just born? No.

They were just below 2 years of age. Isho was about 1 1/2 years old. Did the magiis go to a manger? No. They went to a house in Jerusalem not a manger in Bethlehem.

Are we getting things straight?

Isho was resurrected on a sabbath day, not on Sunday like the majority of Christians do today.

The church of today is Represented by the church of Laodicea and Isho will spit it out of His mouth.

WAKE UP PEOPLE TO THE TRUTH.

Buy eyesalve from Isho, also refined gold and fine linen. Learn what it means.

Read the word, may be 5 times in its entirety, understand it, comprehend it and follow it's instructions. It is the pure truth.

Let's go to it.

May Yahweh enlighten us all with His WISDOM.

Thing is, one can read it and get the completely wrong answers! Know what i mean! :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Is that why the name has been documented within 30 years of the death of the last apostle?

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
@antletems

Sir, I am not your buddy, NEVER.

May Isho bless and give you the wisdom to get to know Him, He is the truth. He is life.

I'll pray for you. I love you but I do not agree with your ideas. I'm sorry. So sorry.

FOR OUR LOVE FOR ISHO.

You love me but no buddy of mine!

Bud, you are a little (or a lot) mixed up in scripture.

Lets hope you find the truth one day soon. God bless you buddy

Upvote 0