Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The native language in Afghanistan is not Arabic. The actual literacy rate of Arabic in Afghanistan is far from 30%.
I know. It is 3 languages: pashtun, farsi, and dari mostly. I think there is some urdu here and there but it is super rare. There are probably other dialects I don't know, but those are the ones I am aware of.

From my eyes, the big 3 languages looks exactly like arabic to me in written form.

• Agree
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God does not tell us to stone homosexual people.
Under the law everyone is worthy of death. Romans 3:10 "As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one"

Reactions: Uncle Tommy
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Farout.. there are Christians that do not read the bible nor pray. Not sure what you mean by trust them. They need Christ for with out Him there is no way in...unless they are still blind. If you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains.. Jesus said.

Now in 3rd world nations they know the Quran in side and out they memorize it since they were little children. And then like Christians there are so many different sects of Muslims. And allot of them do not hate Jews or Christians. There are as we know Christians that hate some people so for so on lol.

I cant speak for any Muslims. But what I know is for a Muslim if they fallow the Quran they are to lie to deceive .. they can do this.. for them its for the greater good to turn people to Allah. Most Christians dont know this about the Quran.

WHere do YOU let your light shine

Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟609,008.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
There are several faces of Islam. There is the face of the Religion of Peace. There is the face of Islam that is political and ideological. There is the face of Islam as one of the Great Religious Traditions in our world. It makes it difficult to speak of one, as the other faces are always there. I suspect most everyday Muslims understand Islam as the Religion of Peace, and like us they struggle with the political expression of the Caliphate and the brutality that accompanies it.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟366,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I know. It is 3 languages: pashtun, farsi, and dari mostly. I think there is some urdu here and there but it is super rare. There are probably other dialects I don't know, but those are the ones I am aware of.

From my eyes, the big 3 languages looks exactly like arabic to me in written form.

Thank you for the clarification. Although all do use the Arabic script, they are not all Arabic. It is like the difference between English and German - same script, different language.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟366,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Farout.. there are Christians that do not read the bible nor pray. Not sure what you mean by trust them. They need Christ for with out Him there is no way in...unless they are still blind. If you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains.. Jesus said.

Now in 3rd world nations they know the Quran in side and out they memorize it since they were little children. And then like Christians there are so many different sects of Muslims. And allot of them do not hate Jews or Christians. There are as we know Christians that hate some people so for so on lol.

I cant speak for any Muslims. But what I know is for a Muslim if they fallow the Quran they are to lie to deceive .. they can do this.. for them its for the greater good to turn people to Allah. Most Christians dont know this about the Quran.

WHere do YOU let your light shine

Although the vast majority do memorize the Arabic prayers of Islam, very few understand Arabic. For that they need the imams, many of whom, themselves, have little or no grasp of Arabic.

• Informative
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

LionL

Believer in God, doubter of religion
Jan 23, 2015
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland
✟37,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Why is that funny to you, @LionL ?
Well, you said:
finding commonalities with Islam in order to try to bring the two religions together reeks of what will one day be the One-World Religion of the Antichrist
You weren't joking?
I thought that you were using irony for comedic purposes - if not then I take it back. There is nothing funny about what you said.
To me it is terrible that those who try to bring peace and understanding between diverse groups are talked of as if they are doing the work of the Devil.
Blessed are the peacemakers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

giftofGod2

Aug 16, 2016
cyberspace
✟15,845.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
@LionL

Unfortunately there is a flaw in your thinking.

There can be no peace with an ideology that will send a person straight to hell and then the lake of fire.

If any were to make peace with such an ideology, they love neither themselves nor those who will also be deceived by it.

"Peacemakers" make peace between peoples, but not at the expense of the truth.

Hope that clears things up for you, my brother in Adam.

Upvote 0