original3

Hello :)
Jul 22, 2005
✟8,561.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am new here and I only stumbled on this forum when I was really stressed, i asked for some advice and i was amazed at how many people were willing to spend a few moments to read my post and answer back in a kind manner. all of you are kind and caring and i hope God blesses you all, thank you for helping me and other people xxx

Levi44

Feb 26, 2005
Norfolk, VA
✟1,142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
original3 said:
I am new here and I only stumbled on this forum when I was really stressed, i asked for some advice and i was amazed at how many people were willing to spend a few moments to read my post and answer back in a kind manner. all of you are kind and caring and i hope God blesses you all, thank you for helping me and other people xxx

AMEN! Hi Original3 - you have that so right - I have been at CF for awhile, but don't know what I did without it. Welcome and feel free to PM me with any "stress" related questions or just plain questions.
God bless you - Hedi

Upvote 0

rosemoss

The Lord is my STRENGTH!
Apr 24, 2005
Kansas
✟29,116.00
Faith
Baptist
original3 said:

So glad you found CF!:clap:
I'm thankful I stumbled upon this site too, its helped me in so many ways.

God Bless,

rosemoss

Upvote 0