Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not intent on anything, and once again, not promoting anything. I like discussion.

If a byproduct of pointing out poor reasoning, leads people to have a harder time defending their position... I fail to see how that's my problem. I also don't know if "undermining" traditional western Christendom views on sex and marriage is the same as undermining Biblical ideas. I think you're presupposing that. I'm just saying I don't necessarily think they're equivalent. Note, I'm not agreeing that I'm trying to undermine anything, just correcting your presupposition was all, no offence intended.

I must say, Tetra ... at least you're garnering some interest and responsiveness to the threads you've created, which is something I had hoped to gain for the thread I created in this same section. But alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be ... (or maybe I was asking a bit too much of people).

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Reactions: Tetra
Upvote 0

Tetra

Dec 18, 2016
Earth
✟64,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I must say, Tetra ... at least you're garnering some interest and responsiveness to the threads you've created, which is something I had hoped to gain for the thread I created in this same section. But alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be ... (or maybe I was asking a bit too much of people).

Peace,
2PhiloVoid
I suspect that might be due the controversial nature of my threads. Although, I didn't perceive them as such. :)

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0