US-Republican
Then one day, Jennifer "meets" a new man. He is an actor that she saw on
television. He was drop dead gorgeous. He was tall with thick black hair, a
dimpled chin, smooth fair skin, and cheerful hazel eyes. He was a sight to
behold.

He was muscular, intelligent, and seemingly kind, all of those qualities
Jennifer looked for in a man, a man like Julius. He also seemed to be an
exciting, engaging man to meet, unlike Julius, who spent all day looking at
photographs. "Oh my...this man is amazing!" , she would say. Her husband paid her no attention. She would go to the websites to check out local listings of his programs, she would go to streaming websites to watch some of his interviews, she would go to message boards or anywhere she could find his pictures. Each new picture would make Jennifer happy no matter the content. She was in love with this man, or so she thought. What she didn't realize was that it was becoming all consuming...again.

She was not yet at the point of no return, but at times she would grow tired of him and her obsessions. She realized that maybe for the first time, that her "crush" could go to extremes, like they did with her first two marriages. Jennifer did not know how to deal with her revelations but she told her best friend Elizabeth who
she could trust. "Jennifer, I need to tell you something. There are people who could help you with this." Jennifer could not believe what she has been hearing, "Why would you say that?" Elizabeth was growing concerned for Jennifer and finally got to tell her what others wanted to, but were afraid to say for wanting to spare her feelings, "Jennifer, we have seen this same pattern over and over with you and honey, I am worried about you. You have got to get a grip, Jen or you will lose Julian." Jennifer was still angry and stormed out, but her friend Elizabeth did not relent.