Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2008
USA
✟69,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A song is a message. Often a song will tell a story, but even when it does there is a message in the story. One common theme in both the Old and New Testament is that the followers of God in the end times will sing a new song. Eventually the whole world will sing this new song. Being a new song means that it is a new message...a new revelation from God. When the Bible talks of this new song there are clues concerning what the message is that is contained in the song.

Psalms 96:1-3 O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth. Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
This new message shows or reveals the salvation of God, and declares His glory.

Psalms 98:1-3 O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
This new message makes His salvation known. It reveals how the right hand of God (Christ) has gotten the victory, and since it is a new message then every message or theory before it must have been wrong. Christ has gotten the victory, both in the redemption of His children and in the destruction of evil, but every Christian teaching or doctrine that was taught before the end times must be wrong in some way. The truth is revealed in the end times.

Isaiah 42:9-14 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
This passage shows clearly that the new song or the new revelation is something that is not revealed until the Day of the Lord, or the end-times. People throughout the world will rejoice in this new message, and yet part of the message is about the wrath of God destroying and devouring. This seems like a contradiction unless the wrath of God is not directed at humanity. The wrath of God is directed at Satan, but more than this the wrath of God is directed at evil itself. Evil is what God will destroy and devour and God will do this while redeeming His children which explains why there is rejoicing in the earth.

God has always been in complete control, and the idea that the devil is able to do battle with God is nonsense. Armageddon is not a battle between good and evil, it is a time of the destruction of evil. As Satan learns he has been caught in a violation of the Law, he takes out his frustrations on humanity. “Armageddon” or “tribulation” is mostly the work of an unleashed Satan, and by his actions the case against Satan is made irrefutable.

Revelation 5:8-10 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
One central theme of the new song is Christ and how He provides redemption to His children. With this new message we learn that the redemption provided by Christ is not only for the Christian nations, but it is for the children of God from all nations, peoples, and tongues.

Revelation 14:1-3 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Eventually the whole world will be singing this new song, but it starts with just a small percentage of humanity which can learn the new song. To learn is to believe. This would be those who believe in the new message. So yes, there is a period of tribulation when most people will not believe the good news, an unrestrained Satan will take out his frustrations on humanity but as people start to see the truth...as more people start to understand the good news, the tribulation turns to rejoicing throughout the Earth.

Another central theme of this new song is praise to the glory of God. The new song or new message reveals how God has done marvelous things, and how the will of God is achieved in absolute completeness. God gives us our own free will; He judges all by their works; He destroys all evil, and yet God redeems all of His children...in all nations and religions. God in His mercy redeems every tiny piece of love, and God in His justice destroys every tiny piece of evil. God wins in all things, and He loses none of His children. Every good person will be in Heaven and every bit of evil will be destroyed. God sets all things right, and His will is achieved in all things.

What is this new song…this new revelation? How does God achieve such complete and total and absolute victory?

It's really quite simple.

God transcends time. Christ is a part of God that came into time. This means Christ returns to Oneness with God at the end of time.

Christ discards His flesh when He returned to Oneness with God, so it is fair that our flesh be discarded, and our spirit is judged as a separate person. Our spirit is worthy of eternal life and is given a new body. In this way Christ redeems every good person. Christ separates good from evil, so that every piece of goodness is redeemed and every piece of evil is destroyed. This is why there is so much separating in the Bible like the separation of wheat and tares. God even created the world by separating things.

This had to be kept secret...the Bible had to be enigmatic because the devil unloaded his hatred for God upon Christ when Christ was on the cross. The devil thought Christ was human, and he knows that the "Trinity" is nonsense since there is only one God.

Now it is being revealed that Christ came from Oneness with God and will return to Oneness with God. This means Christ is God and He was able to witness the evil of Satan, and as Christ returns to Oneness with God, God will be a witness against Satan.

As Satan learns this correct relationship between God and Christ, the devil is enraged...he is cast out of Heaven and there is Armageddon.

This reconciles Calvinism and Arminianism and all the other alleged contradictions in the Bible. This is simple, yet God prevented people from seeing it. God uses the simple to confound the wise. God has prevented people from seeing it, but when God opens your eyes you will see it.

Satan sees humans as insignificant...this is why he went after Christ. In his great ego it will be difficult to convince Satan that he got caught. As more people are allowed to see the truth, Satan will start to take this seriously. When Satan takes this seriously, there will be a battle or a debate in Heaven and Satan will be cast out of Heaven. This will be the beginning of the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord.

Done222

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2008
USA
✟69,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan is subject to the Law of God, and Satan always tried to stay within the letter of the Law. Christ witnessed the evil in the heart of Satan when Christ was on the cross. This will be revealed and Satan will be enraged and will be cast from Heaven and there will be Armageddon. It is commonly believed that Satan was cast from Heaven a long time ago, but the Bible doesn’t support this belief. According to the Bible, Satan was perfect in all of his ways, which is to say that Satan did not openly rebel against God. There may have been hatred within Satan, but the devil did not openly commit any sin until iniquity was found within him.

Ezekiel 28:15-16 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Isaiah puts a future tense on Satan's demise, and a past tense on the end of Satan's troublemaking which is a future event.

Isaiah 14:12-15 How art thou fallen from heaven, O *Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
*(The word Lucifer means morning star and it became associated with Satan because it was used in this particular passage which was associated with Satan before the King James version was written).

Christ did not say that Satan has already been cast from Heaven; Christ stated that He saw Satan fall from Heaven. This does not preclude a future event since Christ was able to see the future.

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
We know that Christ was talking about a future event since He later stated that Satan will be cast out at the judgment of the world. The casting out or the event that leads to the casting out occurs "now" which would be during the time of Christ.

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
Notice carefully what Christ said, "Now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

Revelation is said to foretell the events of the end times, and this is when Satan is cast out of Heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Notice that at the time Satan is cast out of Heaven there is but a short time.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
When Satan is cast out of Heaven he knows that he has but a short time meaning he now knows that he is doomed. Satan could not have known of his pending doom before that time. If Satan had previously known that he was doomed he would have previously had great wrath, and there would have previously been conflict in Heaven. Once Satan knows that he is doomed there will be conflict in Heaven. Christ has not yet fully returned to Oneness with God which means Satan is not yet condemned under the Law, but because of the conflict he will be cast out of Heaven into the Earth.

Knowing that he is already doomed Satan will openly violate the Law of God after he is cast out into the Earth. At that point the devil will have nothing to lose. This is what Armageddon is all about; Armageddon is the last throes of a great evil spirit that now knows it is to be destroyed.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The time of Satan's judgement:
The event of the Gospel is when he was driven out, says Jn 12. I suppose there are some who say the 'prince of the world' was therefore Christ. But no, it is not about anything future to the Gospel. I don't think you realize how the Gospel was the judgement of the world. I can just as easily affirm that 'I saw (past tense) Satan fall from heaven like lightening' was past tense because Christ views everything in terms of the Gospel event. You're doing the unnecessary jump to the future that futurism does unaware, and diminishes the Gospel by doing so.

I'm also glad you did not read of Satan dwelling in the mountain of the Lord literally in Ezek 28. That would be Zion. I think you know it is meant to be read otherwise. that's important to keep in mind all the time in the OT.

Upvote 0

Done222

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2008
USA
✟69,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He destroys all evil, and yet God redeems all of His children...in all nations and religions.

not all religions

What did you mean?

He/Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father.

1. We call on Jesus and we are saved.

2. Jesus is the only way to the Father.

You take these 2 statements and you assume a person must be a Christian to get to Heaven because you assume these 2 statements are connected when they are actually talking about 2 different things.

Statement 1. When we call upon Jesus we can be saved in this life. When we give our life to Jesus there is joy and fulfillment in this life.

Statement 2. Jesus is the only way to the Father because we are given eternal life as a free gift by God through Christ. This gift is for all the children of God even those who never heard of Jesus. This is not to say that everyone is a child of God, but everyone who loves unselfishly was given that spirit of love by God and they are a child of God. God will redeem every single one of His children. He will not lose a single one.

The way in which Christ redeems His children to eternal life is not by taking responsibility for their sins. There are clear and unambiguous statements in the Old Testament that clearly prohibit the idea of substitution atonement. This is why Jewish scholars have always rejected Christianity. The real way that Christ redeems us is by removing that part of us that is sinful, and this can be done for the non-Christian as easily as it can be done for the Christian.

It is incredibly significant that this method of redemption does NOT contradict the Scriptures, but is in fact consistent with a great deal of “separation” in the Scriptures.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Done222

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2008
USA
✟69,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is said that Christ, through His death, destroyed the devil, but Christians never put any thought into *how* the death of Christ destroys the devil. They will talk about the death of Christ destroying the *works* of the devil, but according to the Bible, the death of Christ destroys the devil himself.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
If the devil were openly evil it would not be necessary for Christ to do anything to destroy Satan; Satan would already be condemned by his own actions. But it is the death of Christ that somehow causes the destruction of the devil.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Psalm 64:1-5 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Only Christ is perfect, so this describes an attack against Christ. God turned His face from the death of Christ, and with the face of God turned, there was an attack against Christ by Satan and other egocentric spirits. They did not realize that Jesus is God, and to this day they still don’t believe it because they know the "Trinity" is wrong. (The true relationship between God and Christ has been hidden).

Psalm 16:12-18 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion. I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
This is a passage that Christians agree is talking about Christ. The dogs that compass Christ are clearly the Roman soldiers, but Christ is also surrounded by bulls who attack Him with their mouths. These would be Satan and his band who unload their hatred on Christ.

Luke 22:42-44 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
This is why Christ was so repulsed by the cross. It was not because of any physical pain since He is God and can endure any amount of physical pain. It was not because of shame since He is God and there is no shame upon Him. God is absolute Righteousness...repulsed by evil more than we can comprehend, but when He was on the cross He would have all the hatred of hell directed at Him. Through creation, God put Himself in a position where He had to confront evil. God put Himself in a position where He had to make an incredible sacrifice, and do something which was genuinely dreadful to Him in order to rescue from death His children whom He loves.

The crucifixion was designed perfectly. Satan didn’t know that Jesus was God and that Jesus was able to witness the hatred that was directed at Him. Jesus looked like a human who was responding to the physical pain of the crucifixion, when actually the physical pain was nothing to Jesus. Jesus was responding to the out-of-this world evil that was directed at Him. We cannot even comprehend the sacrifice that He made for us.

Luke 2:34-35 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
In this passage Simeon is talking to Mary, but he is talking *about* her child Jesus. It is certainly true that Mary’s heart was pierced by the death of Christ, but the sorrow that Mary felt was not endured so that the thoughts of many hearts could be revealed. It was Jesus who was pierced in the side, and He was *also* pierced in the *soul* which is to say a spiritual piercing or a spiritual attack. This would be the hatred that was direct at Christ when He was on the cross by which the thoughts (hatred) in the hearts of Satan and the other egocentric spirits are exposed.

John 15:22-25 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
“They have no cloke for their sin” is reference to the fact that the evil of Satan and his angels is no longer hidden but has been witnessed by Christ. “Their Law” is reference to the fact that Satan has acknowledged and supported the Law by his condemnation of humanity. The real Satan of the Bible is like a prosecuting attorney who presents himself as an angel of righteousness as he condemns humans for their sins. Christ often stated that we are judged as we judge others, so the devil is condemned by his own words.

The phrase, “hated me without a cause” was used on several occasions in the Psalms in passages that foretold the coming of Christ. When we hate someone because they did something horrible, this hatred is not a sin, but we do make ourselves subject to the Law (we are judged as we judge). When we hate someone without a good reason, then we are in violation of the Law.

This means that Satan is now shown to have violated the Law of God by hating God, and Christ is the witness to it and this is why Christ is called the faithful witness.

Psalms 21:8 Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
Christ came from Oneness with God and will return to Oneness with God, but for now Christ is at the right hand of God. Christ is the right hand of God, so Christ finds out those who hate God, which would be Satan and the other egocentric spirits.

Upvote 0

Done222

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2008
USA
✟69,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is absolute righteousness…transcending time and space, and everything is going according to plan.

God created a world of good and evil in order to experience emotions like sorrow, regret, compassion and forgiveness. I already loved my mother, but when she died, I began to understand what that means. Through my pain I came to fully understand the love that I have for her. Sorrow is an aspect of love, and sorrow is absolutely essential to understand love. It is unbelievable that there could be a Loving God and yet emotions like sorrow would never have existed.

Death is an illusion, and the sorrow it provides only has to exist within the confines of time to be ever before a timeless God. God experiences sorrow through us, but since God transcends time this understanding of love has always been part of God and by knowing these emotions God is completed by creation. God had to create evil to have this understanding and this is why the Bible clearly states that God created evil. The emotions of this life are more real and more beautiful than the physical wonders of the universe. Our emotions and the people we meet along the way are what life is all about, and it is a wonderful journey that God sent us on. In the world to come we will not only love each other, we will know what that means because of the pain we experienced in life’s journey. This is why evil had to exist…for a time…but it should be understood that God is absolute Love and God will set all things right. God will take care of all of His children.

Evil is the absence of love like darkness is the absences of light. This means a creature cannot be both good and evil. For this reason, God created a powerful but loveless Satan, and God created weak but loving humans. Satan must be careful to not violate the Law of God while he brings a spirit of self-love into the world causing the humans to violate the Law. Satan does this to show that power overcomes love, but this is exactly what God had in mind. In this way God has humans who are capable of both good and evil.

Satan stays within the letter of the Law while we children of God are guilty under the Law, but in the end God in His Righteousness must justify the destruction of evil, and He must justify giving eternal life to His children who do not deserve it.

God created time in a way that allowed Him to send part of Himself into time. This means that there is a part of God moving through time, yet this part of God is one with God in the infinity that transcends time. This is why Jesus can say that He and the Father are one since in the infinity that transcends time, Jesus is fully one with God and there is only one God.

Since Christ discards His flesh, it becomes completely fair for our flesh to be discarded so that our spirit is judged as a separate person. Our spirit is perfect, and is worthy of eternal life and is given a new body. This is how Christ redeems the children of God and it means that all good people are given eternal life in Heaven by Christ. God shows that love overcomes power since every tiny spirit of love overcame Satan, but Satan could not overcome his inability to love.

When Jesus was on the cross, God looked away and the devil felt it was safe to unload His hatred on Christ. To this day the devil does not realize that Jesus was able to witness this spiritual attack against Him.

Jesus is at the right hand of God *until* His enemies are made His footstool because His going back to God is *how* His enemies are made His footstool. The return of Jesus to oneness with God means that God is a witness against Satan, and this revelation that Satan has been caught will enrage Satan. This is why Satan is cast out of Heaven at the time of the end, and this will occur as this revelation is distributed sufficiently for Satan to see the writing on the wall.

It is said that in the end a veil is lifted. The hills and mountains are said to be leveled, meaning the obstacles are removed allowing people to see. This means the truth is simple. In the end, God allows people to see what they should have been able to see, and this is why the book of the end is called the Revelation.

God redeems all love and destroys all evil, and the purpose of creation is achieved.

Upvote 0