Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
its growing on me fast ..im liking it :D:D:D

how about the rest of you ?

i like the overall look and feel.

here are things i do not like.

1. the lack of collapsability of each section like you could on the old one.
2. the info bar on the right ought to be re-sizeable.

i like the fact that you can post to facebook, twitter and google+ as well as by email.

Steve

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
its growing on me fast ..im liking it :D:D:D

how about the rest of you ?
It's taking a little time but I'm getting use to it as they do more little tweaks. I like the color coding on the thread prefixes. :p

Reactions: cyberlizard
Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. ...etc" well how about that lol? seems im not keen on seeing ads about weightloss and palm reading - go figure ;)

I see this a lot and it is a bit funny to me. The reason most people don't see relevant ads is because they use things like ad blockers to block the very targeting that provides relevant ads to you. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟51,276.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If you don't want to mention the whole quote what do you do?

I can't cut and paste and get the quote marks anymore and I can't seem to edit any quotes.

The new board is still young of course and needs more time ... a lot less vanity with the other things gone.

Lot of people missing I see ... this is like a fish tank after you clean it out
all the little fish are disarrayed and don't know what to do. ;)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't cut and paste and get the quote marks anymore and I can't seem to edit any quotes.
if you highlight a single sentence inside another persons post .then it pops up a choice of quote or reply .. hit reply and it quotes only the highlighted part, thats what iv done in this post :)

Reactions: Brent W
Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if you highlight a single sentence inside another persons post .then it pops up a choice of quote or reply .. hit reply and it quotes only the highlighted part, thats what iv done in this post :)
Oooooh.. handy, even with the old layout I always just quoted the whole post and then what I don't need: backspace backspace backspace...

Reactions: Brent W
Upvote 0

cyberlizard

the electric lizard returns
Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,055.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
i opened it up this morning to an ugly black and grey appearance. first thing i did was to change it back to the blue.

CF consider adding a few more colour styles or giving the option to customise the scheme (if possible).

Steve

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟132,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is there any way to change the icon or increase the size of the "dot" that you click on to see new messages in the thread index? I'm really liking that this theme adapts to my iPad and iPhone well, but that dot is REALLY tiny and hard to tap.

:cool:

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i opened it up this morning to an ugly black and grey appearance. first thing i did was to change it back to the blue.

CF consider adding a few more colour styles or giving the option to customise the scheme (if possible).

Steve
yes the grey /black is stark ,cold and rather uninviting -of course its a personal opinion thing .. but i agree with your opinion ;)

Upvote 0