Mar 4, 2006
Lansing, MI
Visit site
✟137.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello there! My name is Alberto, just though I'd throw out an introductory post. I'm horrible at writing about myself in a pinch, so I'll be a big slacker and post the introduction I have up on my myspace:

im easy to get along with. i don't believe in regrets anymore, and try to live every day fully.

i am head over heels in love with jesus. i wrecklessly love other people, pouring my heart over them. i am a prayer warrior.

i love to hug. i give them out like candy. snuggling is a wonderful thing that more people should do, more often. i am an open book - ask and i'll give you an honest answer.

i love epic, evolving, explosive instrumental rock that builds and explodes in cathartic release.. i play accoustic guitar, kind of.

im in a huge transition. i was sad but im rebuilding - it's a much better time than i had ever dreamed it could be. it's an exciting time to be me!

my aim = schmerto, add me and say hello - i'd like to meet anyone fun, caring, challenging, hilarious, or intelligent. if you're breathing you may just qualify. feel free to say hello.

I'm active in a local youth ministry and would love to meet other believers to challenge me and have a good time.

Cheers!

Alberto

~~
Lift up your eyes on high and see who has created these stars,
The One who leads forth their host by number,
He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power,
Not one of them is missing.

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Alberto Welcome to CF. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I suggest you check out the FAQ. It might answer some questions you have. Here is the link:
http://www.christianforums.com/faq
And also check out the forum rules:http://www.christianforums.com/rules

If you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send me a Personal Message or email me any time. You seem like a very interesting person :)

God bless :hug:

Kat

Upvote 0

cajunlady

Aug 18, 2005
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟5,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome Alberto, God bless...:wave: :wave:

attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.