Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait. Wait. Wait a moment.

This isn't Christian teaching. We do not teach that Mary was impregnated by God, as though the Holy Spirit fathered Jesus.

We do teach that Mary, a virgin, by the miraculous power of the Spirit conceived a Child. Jesus, the man, was sired by no one; He is Mary's progeny uniquely in this capacity.

He is the Son of God, however, because from all eternity He is Son of the Father, the Son has always existed. This is why the Creed says, "begotten of the Father before all ages", there was never a time the Son was not, the Son has always been and has always been Son, only-begotten of the Father. Light of Light, true God of true God.

-CryptoLutheran

I do not know what you believe, but Jesus is the Son of God, and for me to state that God is the Father of Jesus is most surely not controversial.

I really can not make any sense of what you are reading into my statement.

If you wish to know, though you will not accept this, if an angel does become flesh and sleep with a woman that angel is also the child. So, then the angel continues to exist, and is intricately bound to the child. They have the same spirit.

This is why they had a special ministry given to them in the grave, as stated by the apostles.

Likewise, Jesus and the Father are one and the same.

Jesus is eternal. That he was born on earth does not make him less. If you are stating Jesus was not God the Father born on earth in the flesh, then I think you are stating Jesus did not come in the flesh, at all.

I do not think it controversial to point out Jesus is both the Son of God and the Son of Man.

I did not state that God had sex with Mary, if that is what you are attempting to wrest into my words. However, Mary did contribute her DNA.

This in no way changed who God is.

Really, everything in Heaven, earth, and the grave is not so simple.

Typically, I find those who disagree that angels might have slept with women also do not believe the miracles in the Bible actually happened. How such people can also claim to believe in the far greater miracle of immortality by faith -- I simply do not know.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I do not know what you believe, but Jesus is the Son of God, and for me to state that God is the Father of Jesus is most surely not controversial.

I really can not make any sense of what you are reading into my statement.

If you wish to know, though you will not accept this, if an angel does become flesh and sleep with a woman that angel is also the child. So, then the angel continues to exist, and is intricately bound to the child. They have the same spirit.

This is why they had a special ministry given to them in the grave, as stated by the apostles.

Likewise, Jesus and the Father are one and the same.

Jesus is eternal. That he was born on earth does not make him less. If you are stating Jesus was not God the Father born on earth in the flesh, then I think you are stating Jesus did not come in the flesh, at all.

I do not think it controversial to point out Jesus is both the Son of God and the Son of Man.

I did not state that God had sex with Mary, if that is what you are attempting to wrest into my words. However, Mary did contribute her DNA.

This in no way changed who God is.

Really, everything in Heaven, earth, and the grave is not so simple.

Typically, I find those who disagree that angels might have slept with women also do not believe the miracles in the Bible actually happened. How such people can also claim to believe in the far greater miracle of immortality by faith -- I simply do not know.

Before I continue, let me ask you something.

Do you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity?

If you answer yes, would you please explain to me how you have come to believe that means?

Second question: Are you familiar with the Nicene Creed? and if so, do you confess what it says as being true?

If you neither believe in the Trinity nor the tenets of the Creed, then we can let this rest, as I don't want to this to turn into a debate over the Trinity; however if you do believe these things, then you should know that the language you have used here is tremendously at odds with what Christianity has consistently taught over the centuries--that is, it's heterodox.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I like this. But I would like to expand on it.

The once Edenlike earth was created for the pleasure of angels. There is no other reason for the earth to exist.

Angels were given physical bodies so they could enjoy sensational, sensitive, even sensual, pleasures. Pleasures not available to them in their spirit form.

They could move back and forth between physical and spirit (earth and heaven). When they so traveled they would 'slip' and 'slip on' the 'surley' bonds, that actually were responsible for the pleasure they enjoyed.

These bodies were very special, made by God for sensations of pleasure, excitement, etc. It was all good (no mosquitos).

When they left the earth, their 'first estate', and 'habitation', for what they thought would be an even grander place in God's heavenly realm they were cast down 'as lightening', which destroyed their beautiful physical bodies, but of course allowed these now 'disembodied' spirits to remain alive.

The impact shattered the earth's crust and resulted in the chaotic destruction clearly evident in the geologic record. Remember that when they hit the earth they had 'slipped on' their 'surly bonds', thus providing material for a horrendous impact. The impact vaporized those bodies, leaving no trace of their physical existance.

God then fashioned bodies that were more suitable for what they had become to him, thus the monsters we call dinosaurs. They inhabited a succession of such horrible bodies for millions of years punctuated by waves of great destruction that killed these bodies off periodically, to be replaced by new and different 'monsters' of God's creation, until....

God set his hand to repairing the damage to the earth, and to the integrity of his spiritual kingdom, also damaged in the rebellion. GenOne describes the temporary restoration of earth's surface and atmosphere and the creation of new critters, modern man.

The event in the garden of Eden, and the totally evil pre-flood nature of 'man' is evidence that these fallen angels again had access to the mind and body of yet another created creature. Why God chose to do this is unclear, but it seems that he is rehearsing the original rebellion and what led up to it. Perhaps a training ground so that we can be aware of the intrigue and treachery that led up to the rebellion. He is fashioning us into a different beings spiritually from those angels, and the sufferings here are a vital part of it.

So did 'angels' mate with humans. Sure, but they were inhabiting fully functioning human bodies at the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ALoveDivine

Saved By Grace
Jun 25, 2010
Detroit, MI
✟11,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Let me just make this one point clear; there is a whole lot about spiritual reality that we just don't understand. The bible is the closest thing we have to a guidebook of the supernatural, but it does not go into very much detail about the nuts and bolts of the spiritual realm.

I think there is very good evidence throughout scripture that the Nephelim were the offspring of fallen angels and human women. The "sons of God" were direct creations of God, as that is how that phrase is used throughout scripture. It is used to describe angels, not the seed of Adam. So yes, in some way, some how, the wicked fallen angels, those who fell with Satan, had children by human women, producing a kind of hybrid race.

How this was possible I don't know. My own personal speculation, based mainly on my study of the paranormal and scripture within a Christian worldview, is that angelic beings, though inherently, not physical, can in fact take physical form. For example, Abraham walked, talked, and even ate with angels. Jacob wrestled with an angel. Obviously angels can somehow take physical form. These interdimensional beings can somehow interact with our space-time reality in such a way as to conform to it temporarily by taking on a physical form.

So my speculation would be that these evil angels, having been cast out of heaven, took on physical form and had children by human women, either by sexual intercourse or by some kind of artificial insemination of some kind. I think the purpose of this was to demonically corrupt the seed of mankind and thwart the promised coming of the messiah from the "seed of the woman". It was basically Satan's strategy to thwart the coming of Christ by subverting the messianic line through a kind of demonic hybridization program.

This subject gets immensely more interesting when you compare it to the modern alien abduction phenomenon. Many of these cases can be explained about psychologically, but there are some out there that really do defy natural explanation. If we take these accounts seriously, one thread runs throughout them; these 'aliens' are taking human genetic material and making a hybrid 'alien-human' species. Countless abductees have reported this, and it is a very common, almost ubiquitous element in abduction accounts. I personally believe these 'aliens' are in fact fallen angels who have taken on a physical manifestation as 'aliens' so as to fit in to the framework of our modern scientific culture. So I think Satan may indeed by trying to reattempt this hybridization program yet again, in our day.

Jesus did so that the last days would be like the days of Noah...perhaps it will be like those days in more than one way...

Those are just my speculations, of course, and I could certainly be wrong. But I find that as I investigate the paranormal it provides more and more credibility for the Christian worldview. Only Christianity effectively explains the whole diversity of paranormal phenomena, through the biblical concept of benevolent and malevolent interdimensional (angelic) entities interacting with our 4 dimensional space-time reality.

Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before I continue, let me ask you something.

Do you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity?

If you answer yes, would you please explain to me how you have come to believe that means?

Second question: Are you familiar with the Nicene Creed? and if so, do you confess what it says as being true?

If you neither believe in the Trinity nor the tenets of the Creed, then we can let this rest, as I don't want to this to turn into a debate over the Trinity; however if you do believe these things, then you should know that the language you have used here is tremendously at odds with what Christianity has consistently taught over the centuries--that is, it's heterodox.

-CryptoLutheran

I am not a topic Nazi, but first this goes from extremely minor points about the conception which I was not even making, now to this.

But, you did raise a good point. The person I was thinking about whom I first heard the concept "Nephilim" were not angels was Hank Hannagraff, aka "the Bible Answer Man". I used to listen to his radio show and was a big fan of his institution's book against "pseudo-Christian cults".

Then, one day he came out of the closet and admitted a lot of really outrageous stuff like preterism and at the very least a very minimal belief in the miracles in the Bible.

The Nephilim concept he proposed was that the "sons of God" were ordinary Christians who fell into immoral sin. But that does not make sense in the context of the verse whatsoever.

As for being concerned about tradition, or concerned about what "the majority" or "large, popular crowds" think -- I do not think it is Christ like to consider such things, excepting considering there is wisdom with the salt of the earth which is often overlooked.

This said, I really watched as my beliefs in the "trinity" and "Nicene Creed" evolved over the years. I remember one time, a Christian on here a few years back (I pop in and out over the years) pointed out to me it would be OK to call Jesus "Lord" and worship him... and it is OK to call God "Jesus".

He was not a "oneness Pentecostal", nor anything like that.

Technically, I never had a problem with Jesus being called "begotten" because of the way it was written so that He is not created.

But, I realize now, that this is rhetorical goobledegook, utter nonsense. They had no idea of what they are talking about. They included that so they could denigrate Jesus -- as if they saw the heretics of the age, saw they were uplifting Patriarchs and the religious rulership... distanced themselves from that... and created a far more subtle version of it, Arianism, and the like ... where Jesus is taught to be a demi-God, inferior to God. And God the Father is divorced from Jesus as if He were of someone else and someone else's nature.

Otherwise, there is no reason to include the word "begotten" like that, at all. In Scripture, it is not meant like that. They basically have a shadow Arianism. They have demoted Jesus as their "great enemies" the Arians did. Only with more deceptive and ambiguous terms.

How can I be so daring against millenia of tradition? Dark Ages anyone? I mean from the time of the Nicene Council to the Reformation was a truly, truly dark period in human history, specifically in the Roman West.

And truly, it has not been so much better since.

The very concept of a Pope is absolutely deplorable to the teachings of Jesus. In effect, the "Holy" Roman Empire beheaded Christians by removing the Head, Christ, and replacing that with a religious Caeser.

Technically, for many years, I considered the Nicene Creed as relatively harmless, and the trinity doctrine. My attitude was it was OK for a really basic concept and series of concepts as long as no one substituted some piece of paper and a bunch of words for the Spirit working inwardly as their Teacher.

But, you have pointed out to me just how dangerous this is just now, where people LITERALLY separate God the Father and God the Son so that they are uncomfortable equating the two, effectively, at all.

Jesus does not LITERALLY come back at the Right Hand of the Father. He "comes in the Glory and Power of the Father". While Jesus said He returns with the "angels of His Father", He and other verses also state those are HIS angels.

No one has any problem with Revelations that states Michael and HIS angels fight against Satan and HIS angels. So why should anyone have a problem with these angels Jesus returning with him being HIS angels?

When Jesus was on earth, yes, He was in the flesh as God incarnate, and at the very same time in the Utmost Heavens. Indeed, while Jesus was "fully man and fully God", Jesus came into creation in the first person, while Jesus as the Father, God, ruled in the Utmost Heavens and "filled all the universe".

That is one person, two roles, two places. There is no division, but that.

This really only becomes a problem when people literally think Jesus rose to Heaven to literally sit at "the right hand side of God". Those are metaphoric terms. Otherwise, we would surely not accept Revelation which states, "I sat down on my Father's throne" or "I will be your God and you will be my children".

Jesus in Heaven is literally God the Father. Jesus on earth is God the Son.

Once Jesus ascended to Heaven, we see at least in Revelation He ascended to the Throne of His Father. When Jesus returns to earth He will be "The Great King", while the rest of Him will continue to "fill the entire universe" and reign in Heaven as God.

Really, otherwise, people get into this kind of thing, which is ludicrous:

mormon-joseph-smith-jesus.jpg

That is Joseph Smith seeing "God the Father and God the Son" at one and the same time.

Actually, a more ludicrous picture would be where Jesus is young and the Father is older and looks different. But it remains ludicrous.

Only way Jesus will be in the same room with Jesus is by God coming through Saints or Angels. And God is neither a saint nor an angel, though God is Jesus, and Jesus is God.

Does this mean that, therefore, I disagree with other separations of Jesus and God made through Scripture? Of course not. But, I take these as metaphoric or role based separations.

I truly do think what people end up when they try and take matters in Scripture too literally is with a sort of Asperger's Syndrome. Everything becomes black & white, and must have some peer or traditional approval -- even if they have to go back and consider the Dark Ages as "tradition".

Otherwise, what to say? The Trinity can be an useful concept, but if it is ending up making people think Jesus is a demi-God to God even while mouthing words claiming otherwise -- it is a bad concept.

Jesus, when Jesus returns, while it will be in "the glory and power of the Father", there will still be God "filling the entire universe" and a place ruling in the utmost Heavens.

Is there then two Jesus' who might get together, perhaps to have some tea? No, not but through angels or saints.

And all are united by the very same Spirit -- which is something else these doctrines cloudy up. In fact, I very often would point out to people how Scripture states in various places: the Spirit is called the Spirit of the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Spirit of Jesus. Same Spirit.

Fact is, to literally separate the Holy Spirit from Jesus and the Father is absurd. My only guess here is that people were just that carnal thinking and do not realize our own spirits are more then what meets the eye.

It is good to realize where God truly resides is in "light too terrible for men or angels", but to think that the Spirit which works through men and angels is not from that Light is absurd. Or to think that means Jesus is not in that Light. Jesus is.

When the Prophets saw God, they saw Jesus. Yet, there is more to Jesus then what meets the eye. That "more" is in that terrible Light. To separate Jesus and the Father and the Holy Spirit unnaturally does create a number of serious errors.

I might add here: angels can and do speak and act as Jesus in the first person. But they are still angels, and they know that.

As for denigrating Jesus because he is man, that lowliness gives him great honor.

What I find shocking is I learned about the trinity largely from an apologetic viewpoint, but I have also studied Christian history. It somehow was not clear to me that because the Nicene Creed and its' supporters faced off against heretics who denigrated Jesus and separated Jesus artificially from God that they were doing the very same thing -- just in a much more subtle, clever way.

But, what can be expected when people were not comfortable with having God as their King, and turned to have some other head - the Pope - put in his place? This very same mistake is the mistake Israel made.

The bottom line is that today a lot of people are worshiping some other God, having replaced Jesus as their God. Which explains why they have such bizarrely literal prophetic interpretations mixed with obscenely created concepts that have no basis in Scripture whatsoever.

But the truth is the Lamb and "the One Who Sits On the Throne" are really one and the same person, though they work from two different roles. A human being through the Spirit can literally be "in Heaven" and "on earth" at the same time. They can be connected to God, in whom all of Creation exists, and in their own body.

As for angels falling and becoming flesh, like Jesus, they are not just people who have human minds and human strength, but they can be doing many things while still in the body. This is visible to anyone in the Spirit who believes many things and knows what they believe is true -- and sees it come true.

Jesus and angels of God in good standing play such things low key, but when it comes to combating evil. But for fallen ones, they push the mettle with their "faith".

Still, however they fell, maybe not even by sex, though I find that unlikely, Jesus did provide for them a separate ministry, according to Peter.

Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... excising for size...

So did 'angels' mate with humans. Sure, but they were inhabiting fully functioning human bodies at the time.

I would be lying if I were to say I have not considered most of those concepts. You do present it in a coherent manner. But, I do not know on most of those things.

I do not even know for sure if the Nephilim were literally Fallen Angels. I will state, again and again.

Why I do know angels can be in a body and at the same time outside of that body is by simple observation. They are able to run multiple events at the same time, and even one spirit may inhabit multiple bodies, such as what happened when King Ahab was deceived by the spirit who "became a lying spirit in the mouths of the prophets".

In one instance there, the one spirit inhabited multiple prophets so it is written multiple prophets all were saying the same things at the same time. Though, on retrospect, it may have gone from body to body.

And the prophets just carried it on.

Though, the concept of a singular spirit inhabiting multiple bodies is far from foreign, though the only case *I* am sure with this is by the Spirit of God, as He inhabits many saints and angels at the very same time.

So that it is said of the end times, 'they move as one, in lockstep'.

Though, likewise, it is said of Satan he is "not just one person", as like God, Satan has many angels of his own. (Revelation 12.)

Though this can all get into conglomerate entity matters which is truly strange.

Otherwise, angels can create whatever bodies they wish, and there are countless reports of this. They operate not unlike how a spy or undercover cop operates. They have that same sort of moral code, same concepts of "legends" supporting their false identities, and same sort of molding into the roles they go into -- with strong exceptions that they do so perfectly, whereas as people are very poor at acting and molding themselves into roles.

Angels, being spirits, are essentially telepathic.

They can in human disguise be indirect, rhetorical, and sarcastic to the point of making any manner of argument for cover reasons or for reasons of bringing about the *opposite response*.

In an authorized role, judging the moral plays, is extremely difficult. Because they can say and do what appears to be the opposite of what is legally and morally right to say and do -- on the surface. In reality, in such cases, they are either making the opposite point, or showing a person's own foolishness up, or playing a role and keeping cover.

An angel can take the disguise of a man or woman, and otherwise, I have no idea of what disguise they might take.

An angel can also speak through a person or direct a person.

Routinely, people hear from angels internally and mistake these as their own, internal voice.

I initially thought it was impossible for angels to be on the ground for extended periods. I now know this to be incorrect. Actually, one angel actually pointed out to me what I myself believed, that this is unlikely and not heard of in Scripture.

It actually is heard of in Scripture, however. In just one place, at the end of the age.

From my observations, angels do not have the same carnal appetites as human beings doing when in the flesh, though they can fake this.

(But so do we.)

The difference seems to be whether they have "left their authorized place" or not. If a cop goes undercover or a spy goes undercover, either way, they are operating under the aegis of their government. If they do this without that aegis, they have gone rogue.

It used to be told to people in America, and likely other Western countries, that spies and undercover cops never did anything that really impressed themselves on the people they were investigating or aiding. That they would hold to certain rules and be very straight.

In the US, this was a lie perpetuated by Hoover who claimed that he was against undercover agents because "that is a dirty business".

Really, anything anyone does or says is not necessarily what it appears to be on the surface.

Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those are just my speculations, of course, and I could certainly be wrong. But I find that as I investigate the paranormal it provides more and more credibility for the Christian worldview. Only Christianity effectively explains the whole diversity of paranormal phenomena, through the biblical concept of benevolent and malevolent interdimensional (angelic) entities interacting with our 4 dimensional space-time reality.

Well, one thing about angels is they can tend to be: indirect, extremely rhetorical, and sarcastic to the point of doing or saying what seems to be on paper opposite of "what is right".

Though, I have never had a case where an angel did any such thing and did not later explain themselves, or patiently wait until their point was made evident.

I studied these alien situations many years ago, before I read the Bible through and through. What had me stop was reading Whitley Strieber's books. He wrote Communion, and maybe some others on the subject.

Now, he was a very challenging author to take to such subjects claiming he was literally and really an alien abductee. Because, he is an extremely good fiction writer. Which decreases his credibility.

But, it was big at the time, and I was open minded.

However, what stopped me in the tracks was when he pointed out after a very bizarre episode where multiple "greys" play acted the Chinese-Anglo struggles of the early last century that he was made aware they may not be aliens at all, but living metaphors. Their point in that play act, in fact, was to impress home the point to him that "he did not have a clue as to what really happened in history".

(And, I should add he literally wrote out and seemed to conclude these may never have been real "aliens" at all, but some sort of manifestation of God. A conclusion which was not made for the movie.)

I sometimes watch some of these shows just for the fun of it. During some periods I followed dreams and visions people had where the alien symbolism was widely used. Normally, they considered and do tend to consider these things to be signs of evil.

That, perhaps, there might literally be a faked alien invasion by the dark spirits.

My inclination is, having observed a lot of popular symbolism, that often what is depicted as "evil" is simply evil to the carnal self.

That, more likely, these things are symbolic of Jesus returning with his holy angels, and this being presented metaphorically in terms many can understand subconsciously, if not directly.

Assuming they operate under the same sort of extremely moral rigid codes as we do I think is very narrow minded. Especially because most people do not engage themselves in careers that require a far more dynamic moral code.

Which, if you think about it, is often called "grey hat" work. White hats using black hat tech to accomplish white hat goals.

Or "chaotic good".

So, ironic these would be called "greys".

That said, it is very possible to be totally "white" and good, but to appear totally "black", metaphorically speaking.

I find that can involve a very difficult spiritual struggle: when we observe people who appear, on the surface to be "bad", but they are really good and just acting for a good reason... this can be sensed, but may cause a deep moral struggle.

(Though that later case may just be reflection for my own self. When I choose to not make myself easy to judge.)

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think there is very good evidence throughout scripture that the Nephelim were the offspring of fallen angels and human women. The "sons of God" were direct creations of God, as that is how that phrase is used throughout scripture. It is used to describe angels, not the seed of Adam. So yes, in some way, some how, the wicked fallen angels, those who fell with Satan, had children by human women, producing a kind of hybrid race.

How this was possible I don't know. My own personal speculation, based mainly on my study of the paranormal and scripture within a Christian worldview, is that angelic beings, though inherently, not physical, can in fact take physical form. For example, Abraham walked, talked, and even ate with angels. Jacob wrestled with an angel. Obviously angels can somehow take physical form. These interdimensional beings can somehow interact with our space-time reality in such a way as to conform to it temporarily by taking on a physical form.

I know it's an old thread but I'll resurrect it, LOL

The Nephilim are some of the offspring of angels (the Watchers, Anunnaki) and humans.
However they taught humans secrets and gave them knowledge humans were not ready for.

I don't agree that the Anunnaki followed or worked with Lucifer though. They were a separate class of angels, the watchers, originally delegated to watch over humans and even protect them from Lucifer. Some of them had their own agenda, neither good nor bad. however, humans corrupted many of the things the Watchers taught them and gave them.
Genesis 6 speaks of the fact MAN was corrupt "the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." (Gen 6:5)
But in Gen 6:4 it says the offspring of the Anunnaki and humans "the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
Renown comes from the Hebrew word Shem which means someone of a notable position, name, or to make a name for ones self (renown, famous )and is also the name of Noahs son, Shem from whom Abraham and the nation of Israel descended from.
Is this coincidence?
We could just as easily interpret the Gen 6 verse to say "the same became mighty men which were of old, men of Shem." And we must take into consideration that Noahs son Shem was born while the Anunnaki were active on earth prior to the flood. He was familiar with the name, so that leads us to the question of why he would name his son the same thing that the hybrid children of the Anunnaki were called?
There are Anunnaki that serve God, the true Creator.
In the movie Noah which grossly departs from the real Biblical story, Noah is seen working with the Watchers who are depicted as stone giants. This depiction of stone giants is pure Hollywood. But is there a deeper message there letting us know that the 2 did work together. Realistically humans may have tried to destroy the ark or board it when the rains started, but did not. What protected Noah and his family? We can say Gods angels, but which angels? The Bible is silent on this. But I believe that the Watchers helped in some ways and kept the violent humans at bay...the rest of the movie where it shows Noah doesn't take his sons wives, and he wants to kill his own grandchild is pure fiction however.

The Anunnaki of today (hybrids) do have some of the traits mentioned here, as well as many of the traits of 'Starseeds' mentioned on a variety of web pages and in books.

While quite a few Christians argue that the watchers offspring were completely destroyed at the flood, this is a poor interpretation of scripture. Genesis 6;3 - 4 explains that 'also after that' the sons of god came to the daughters of men..
"And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them,"

These angels were still active after the flood, and there is reference to giants like Goliath and others after the flood.
The ancient Sumerian writings describe the Watchers in detail, as does the Book of Enoch. Even oral traditions of native tribes going back thousands of years speak of the people of the stars coming and occasionally mating with humans. RH-negative blood is a mystery and does not contain the rhesus factor that positive blood has. It is a rather unearthly blood type..even evolutionists are often baffled by it. It is the angelic line. While there are no full blood Watchers physical on earth now, there are many people with part Watcher/angelic ancestry.

The Watchers were not and are not demons, nor satanists or serpent seeds as many claim. That doesn't mean their offspring cannot be corrupted by Satan like anyone else, and I would speculate it could be more likely to be deceived by evil spirits if you are a descendant of the Watchers because one of the traits is having a much higher spiritual awareness and perception than full blood humans do. It's an inherited gift, but one that must be used with caution as people of the Watcher line are much more prone to seeing and hearing into the spirit realm, which includes both light and darkness. the good thing about it is the natural ability to perceive Jesus and the Holy Spirit, but trust me, Satan will throw everything he can at such a person to twist, deceive, try to introduce false Christs, or make you believe in other gods besides Christ.

PS: They are NOT the sons of Seth. The sons of God are angels as explained in Job when the sons of God (angels) came before the Lord and satan came with them, and how the sons of God shouted for joy at the creation in Job 38:7...it even shows how the Morning stars (also angels) are a separate class, as it mentions both groups of angels here. The Book of Enoch also describes them as angels who came from heaven...they were not human, but angels made just a little higher than human...yes, they can interbreed as they are very close in nature...and the men of Sodom even wanted to have relations with the angels who came to Lots house...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know it's an old thread but I'll resurrect it, LOL

I'm glad you did, it gives me the opportunity to clear the whole thing up. :preach:

Genesis 6:4
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

This is a time reference meaning that at the time when there were many giants, the Nephilim, in the land the sons of God, probably Seth's lineage, began to marry indiscriminately the women of the nations. Recall that later God chose, or influenced the choice of, certain women for the patriarchs and leaders of Israel.

Numbers 13:33
"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

These were also the Nephilim of Genesis 6:4. Goliath and his brothers were undoubtedly the ones referred to here. Note that they "come of the giants"; the genetic or family line of the Nephilim. This of course means that they were most certainly large humans, not angels. Angels don't raise families.

Deuteronomy 2:11
"Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites called them Emims."

All later 'giants' mentioned in the bible are but accounted or considered to be giants, as a different Hebrew word, rapha, is used for them. They were not the Nephilim, which probably had all been destroyed by then or at least lost to history, although very large people are still being born, as well as people with fully functional six-fingered hands and six-toed feet).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums