The Names of God

R

RickardoHolmes

"AUM" is the primal , transcendental sound of God, the oldest name of the Divinity, and universal (at least theoretically)
It is thought that the word "Amen" is a variation of AUM. It is a well known term to mystics, to those who seek and explore. To chant or recite it invokes a divine power, which results in inner peace, calm, love and direct openness to the Holy Spirit. But that is for a different topic.......l

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To distinguish whom I believe in - I'm using the terminology Him just to try to put into terms that we humans can understand. We can know Him through His Word, the Bible. He is so majestic and vast and according to Scripture has many names, titles, and attributes that belong just to Him.

Some other religions refer to their god as god or lord and there are many gods but I don't want there to be any doubt that thread isn't about just any god but it is about the one and only who is Holy and Worthy of our honor, praise, and worship. Almost all of us seek, pursue Him and are believers of Yashua, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To distinguish whom I believe in - I'm using the terminology Him just to try to put into terms that we humans can understand. We can know Him through His Word, the Bible. He is so majestic and vast and according to Scripture has many names, titles, and attributes that belong just to Him.

Some other religions refer to their god as god or lord and there are many gods but I don't want there to be any doubt that thread isn't about just any god but it is about the one and only who is Holy and Worthy of our honor, praise, and worship. Almost all of us seek, pursue Him and are believers of Yashua, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit.

Maybe you meant to say Yahweh, who is the heavenly Father, and Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0