The Mystery of Christ Revealed

cassuk11

Jul 5, 2014
✟15,122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } THE MYSTERY CHRIST REVEALED

The Mystery of Christ was not revealed in past generations before the 1st century. There many clues and prophecies about him but the unveiling of him was not made manifest until the 1st century. That Mystery is Christ in you and that indwelling was made available to gentiles becoming one body with Israel

Each of us have been given a portion of Grace to be trained to grow into the fullness of Christ and therefore be Godlike. We grow to become light and that light of Christ revealed within us exposes the works of darkness. Because light exposes everything. Everything within us and everything in the world. The written testimony of Christ shows us that Christ is IN, FUSED,WITHIN,IN UNION, THE INDWELLING, BEING ONE,WITH ALL

The inner spirit also testifies and witnesses that he dwells within the believer. The counsellor was sent at Pentecost to testify within all believers in that 1st century and in every generation since. SO it is not only the written word but also the living word both are witnesses of Christ I within us all. Messiahs desire was for ALL to be with him and see his glory. Father answered his prayer he is Glorified within us and we see him as he really is not with the human eye which cannot see it but with the eyes of the heart. We are all forgiven for all time and so with confidence can live this short life partaking of the divine nature of God. Father poured out his love into our hearts and so we are reconciled with him and justified thanks to his love and mercy

All are saved but most dont know it. Father will is for the WHOLE of creation to be reconciled to him. Because of one man death came and because of one man so did life come RESTORED life eternity for all.There is no death, no sin, no law, no condemnation in perfect love that perfect love is embodied in Messiah within us and so we are set free. All we have to do is accept the gift and enter into Christ within us.If someone does even when Messiah is made known to them then that is there choice, their free willFather called us into fellowship with Messiah and each other. He dwells within your temple, the one within you.Your Spirit is saved and no one or nothing can take it away from you . Satan is defeated already.

We are fully confident that in the blink of an eye we will be changed into our glorified bodies. We know this is true because the Apostles had the same expectation and that expectation was fulfilled in the 1st century. Messiah kept his promise to them and that promise extends to every generation since thenSOME KEEP ASKING WILL father find faith when he returns truly I tell you father already found faith in the 1st century and those faithful ones were declared worthy to rule with Christ and so those same promises are extended to us as he waits for us to come home

peterandrewj

Wayfarer
Jan 14, 2014
NYC
✟8,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a question for you. What do you believe about the authority of the Bible, and how do you believe it should be read (how do you decide what is literal and what is not)?

God is true as his word is true. He works according to his word, confirming it to us who believe.

Some Christians speak of bible authority in terms of what to believe and declare, to the extent if you disagree with them you disagree with the bible. I want to be cautious not to represent my word with the same authority. But in the words of Jesus, "Thy word is truth".

As for what is literal and what is spiritual, I think context determines it.

Peter
-----------------------------------------
"He Cares For Me"

Our God is far greater than words can make known,
Exalted and holy, He reigns on His throne,
In infinite splendour He rules over all;
Yet He feeds the poor sparrows, and He knows when they fall.

(chorus)
His power is great and will ever endure,
His wisdom is peaceable, gentle and pure.
But greater than all these glories I see,
Is the glorious promise that He cares for me

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jbearnolimits

Pastor
Mar 13, 2014
Mobile, AL
Visit site
✟16,256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is true as his word is true. He works according to his word, confirming it to us who believe.

Some Christians speak of bible authority in terms of what to believe and declare, to the extent if you disagree with them you disagree with the bible. I want to be cautious not to represent my word as "the word of truth". But in the words of Jesus, "Thy word is truth".

As for what is literal and what is spiritual, I think context determines it.

Peter

Very true Peter, God will not break scripture (even as Jesus said in the book of John 10:35). It is also true that people believe others are wrong if they don't believe the same thing as themselves. We sometimes think that we speak what the Bible speaks. Sometimes it is true, and sometimes it is not.

That is why I asked this question. Because the Bible is the final authority. Any spirit that goes against it (such as the one saying that the written word is not as strong as the "inner spirit" in this thread) is going against the word of God. It is the spirit of Satan which desired to be over the authority of God.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
That is why I asked this question. Because the Bible is the final authority. Any spirit that goes against it (such as the one saying that the written word is not as strong as the "inner spirit" in this thread) is going against the word of God. It is the spirit of Satan which desired to be over the authority of God.

Blessings,
Agreed, how does a vessel take Rom 12:2 without really meditating over 1 John 4:8, 16,18 & Mark 12:30-31 in a Truth that 1 Cor.13: 3-7 is not in us, because of John 8:44 and conformity.

It took over 40 years for God to open my eyes to all mankind's limitation. That unlike God, we can not hold hate, fear and all those grey areas that stem through those two
and connect good intention to it right?.

The only book in this entire world of Truth is the authority (Bible) for as OP guy above states in another thread pertaining to church he leaves out that the Bible is timeless in truth about our nature in sin and how to perfect love and that is a life time arena and still we fall short. All should refer to the Word in all things for instruction is there . Furthermore, the "want to live in Christ or Good deeds" is left out and how one comes to know of it in the Word.

The church inside is agreed upon but as stated in that thread it is a matter of maturity, and a babe must be taught from a man as we all were/are conformed for nobody pops out of the womb and can read. Read what? The Truth, Word. Thus, self is primary in our id/psych because most are taught in... my, I, mine, me format.

peterandrew blessings,

I tend to do what you described in your post as I try to loose the play ground of "knowledge" without love first. For me, 1 Cor. 13:2-3 is key to transformed thought process to secondary thought of love God, and the individual, then self(id/psych/Church inside) in application of Rom:12:2 where in, if the NT is not trying to show perfected love, then that makes 1 John 4:8, 16, 18 & Mark 12:30-31 a lie right? Thus, I jump into threads or create threads to break through "knowledge only" and advocate love, or, simplify those that are lost in the "way to righteousness in worldly comprehension of knowledge without love". And/Or a few off topic threads too lol. Who said I'm perfect lol...Not I.

Upvote 0