The Lord's Table own What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@tadoflamb,

I know this is not a song but since I have shared the music of Frank Waln with you before, I thought I would share his interview with you too. I wish I could share his new song 7 here but I cannot because of that one word he uses. It is such a beautiful song with an incredibly powerful message. I cry every time I listen to it. He has been sharing his new song on Twitter since he released it yesterday. His previous songs are also available online. His songs are available on Spotify, iTunes, and YouTube.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
@tadoflamb,

I know this is not a song but since I have shared the music of Frank Waln with you before, I thought I would share his interview with you too. I wish I could share his new song 7 here but I cannot because of that one word he uses. It is such a beautiful song with an incredibly powerful message. I cry every time I listen to it. He has been sharing his new song on Twitter since he released it yesterday. His previous songs are also available online. His songs are available on Spotify, iTunes, and YouTube.

Thank you for this. I've listened to his new song 7. I don't have the words to describe it. After listening to it, all I can do is sit silently and pray. I have nothing to say.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.