usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i have much to learn .. yes ,eternally so .. it is also written that in him dwelt the fullness of the Godhead bodily .. so im stil not saying amen to you .your stance imo denies christ's lordship.
Col 2:9 For in him the fullness of divine quality doth tabernacle in a fleshly manner,
Joh 1:14 And the word became flesh, and tabernacled among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten from the Father,) full of grace and truth. Col 2:2 That their hearts might be entreated, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Col 2:9 For in him the fullness of divine quality doth tabernacle in a fleshly manner,
Joh 1:14 And the word became flesh, and tabernacled among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten from the Father,) full of grace and truth. Col 2:2 That their hearts might be entreated, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
yes i know it says all that and i utterly agree with it
it aso says thy word have you exalted above your name
it also says hes given a name that is above every name in heaven and earth
he also says "i and my father are one "
the problem is foks struggle so much to see he is one and both

no big deal.. he is God with whom nothing is impossible .

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know what? I just had it happen to me too!!! I posted a reply and half of it came out lined through. I couldn't figure out how to fix it. :(
In edit or reply mode, Hit that upper far right icon (BB code editor) and look for the "" and "" (strikethrough I guess) around the text that is lined through. Delete one of both of those special codes. is underline I think. But you only see those after you click on that icon.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i have much to learn .. yes ,eternally so .. it is also written that in him dwelt the fullness of the Godhead bodily .. so im stil not saying amen to you .your stance imo denies christ's lordship.
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The Spirit of God makes his home (oikei) in us, not in temples made with hands (Act_7:48; Act_17:24).
[RWP]

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The Spirit of God makes his home (oikei) in us, not in temples made with hands (Act_7:48; Act_17:24).
[RWP]
i really have no idea what your point is ..i utterly agree with the scriptures

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
In edit or reply mode, Hit that upper far right icon (BB code editor) and look for the "" and "" (strikethrough I guess) around the text that is lined through. Delete one of both of those special codes. is underline I think. But you only see those after you click on that icon.
Okay trying it out.... wow it totally works. Thank you so much :D

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay trying it out.... wow it totally works. Thank you so much :D

its quiet fun playing with the differing edit tools .. as the OP i openly welcome the topic swing to one of editing the posts ..haha​

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i really have no idea what your point is ..i utterly agree with the scriptures
Thanks, Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose descent have been from the ancients, foretold in old times.
4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall sit down as judge: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
15 And [in that day] I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard
Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 and he shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose descent have been from the ancients, foretold in old times.
4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall sit down as judge: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.
15 And [in that day] I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard
Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 and he shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
yeah.. whats your point ..i already know Jesus is lord that he is the manifestation of God come in the flesh .. .whats your point ?

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
yeah.. whats your point ..i already know Jesus is lord that he is the manifestation of God come in the flesh .. .whats your point ?
As John W. Ritenbaugh says: I am like Nehemiah who was willing to be different, a non-conformist if conforming was wrong. His respect for God and what God thought was greater than his fear of what men would think of him or what he would have to deny himself.
2Co 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose descent have been from the ancients, foretold in old times.
32 and he shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:
and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
John W. Ritenbaugh - A great example of the process. Create a "Church" (say Church of God) and of necessity claim it is truly teaching what the "original" Church taught (even the Mormons claim Apostolic teaching). Then even if someone disagrees "a little", just start a new "Church" making the same claim as the prior one. Perhaps one day we will have a "Church of the Really Great God" from the next "non-conformist" who "really knows" what God "thought" (mmm past tense - is God dead in this view???).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
its interesting that "Jesus " means salvation or saviour and "christ " means annoited

so every spirit that does not confess that the anointed salvation of god came in the flesh ..is not of god .,
because salvation come by what God speaks and
'damnation also come by the declaration of God
God spoke to save us and his word became flesh .
his word did not begin ..his word has always been with him .

heck im made in his image .. i speak with my word all the time ..we all do
and when i speak to another, my word from out from me, but my word comes from within this corrupted flesh and has not power as the most high Spirits power (being the one true most high living God .
my word can influence small things, it can bless and curse lie or speak truth as i decide because my word does not speak itself out i speak it and when it goes out from my heart from whence it came it expresses my heart outwardly to others . because from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks .

we are made in the image of God .he also speaks from the abundance of his innermost being . this is why believing in Jesus (Gods saying )is FIRST in the heart .. then, it is confessed by the mouth unto salvation .

im not sharing anything new , just expanding another facet of comprehension of it all as the lord showed it to me .
he shows it to others from differing facets. but i can't impose my revelation as he gave it to me upon others i can only present it .

some are trying to impose their comprehension and force it on others but it wont work its just pride to try and force it on someone else .. iv learned that now .

Upvote 0