New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Letter From Above

My dear child, How well I remember the day you left my side and ventured forth on your mission to Earth. That day I clothed your spirit with a cloak of low and tenderly sent you off to school. My thoughts are with you now and always. I love you with all my heart.

I know of your disappointments. Your unrewarded efforts, your frustrations, and temptations. But always remember, all that I have is yours, if you will only come home again.

Dear child, realize that in each of my children I place a bit of heaven; no one was exempt. Each of you has some blessed gift, some talent, some small part of me in you. Search for it, develop it, use it, and most importantly share it with others.

If you really love me, help others to find themselves, and lead them to me; show our love by serving others. Repent of your faults, and humble yourself. Make yourself teachable, and continually strive to improve. I gave you weaknesses to help you to be humble. Please don't curse me for that. I did it because I love you.

Be full of hope. Don't let discouragement engulf you; I'll come if you need me. My child, be a peacemaker. It breaks my heart to see so many of my children fighting. If they could only see what I have hoped, planned and wished for them.

But you, my faithful child, are my hope. It is through you that my work must proceed. You haven't much time, there is much to be done. I beg you to get started accomplish the mission I gave you before you left me. I'll help you. I'm always nearer to you than you might suspect. I'm never too busy, or too far to come to you. I have so much to tell you. Come to me often in prayer. I love to listen to you. My beloved child be diligent in my work, and my kingdom will be yours.

I'd love to take you in my arms, but I must wait patiently for that time will come. Until then I leave you with my peace, my blessings, and love... and... never forget I am nearby if you need me. I love you and miss you so much, and oh, how I am looking forward to your return to your mother and me.

With all my love,

Your Heavenly Father.

Submitted by Richard