Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is an internal reflection
Shared out.
It is not complete by any means and few
Will read it lol.
For me,it is a reflection of basics It is not a declaration of how it is,it is an attempt to share how the lord has,thus far, made it known to me.
Though it is not milk.
Part one.. the law.
God's law,unbroken is eternal life.
But broken... proves us as dead men walking.
Contd..

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The circle of law grace love .
One topic that is all too often devided .
All too often made devisive
When there is but one truth
And He,is the lord Jesus .
He cannot be seperated .
one view of law cannot be wrong.
One view of grace cannot be wrong .
For the purpose of this presentation of the Gospel.the terminology of the word LAW we shall deem to be the ten commandments .

It is written that the law of God is both perfect and righteous.
That which is perfect and righteous is never done away with.things that are perfect and righteous endure forever. The law is perfect in usefulness to the spirits of mankind and all creation.
It's moral perfection and Godly usefulness is written into all code of creation from the perfect patterning of galaxies in thier perfect placing and rotation ,beyond our natural sight or knowing ,to the perfection in patterning and function of the very matter of existence which makes up the atoms beyond our natural sight or knowing. It's truth,essence, function and usefulness to the continuance of life is thus displayed through out all created being, from the temporal outer material to the inner eternal spiritual and unconsciously known by the hearts of men.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Cont'd ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is entwined in perfection with the very law of being who is life and light .He,being the creator of all things,the father of lights .
It is the adherence to His perfection in rightness which maintains ,in a continued state of harmony ,life.
It is the violation of this harmonious perfection which disrupts life .
That is to simply say.. the violation of God's perfection set in motion ,results in everything opposite to perfection and it's proven intent.
Where God's rightness set in motion flows out to ever increasing expansion of life ,the violation of that rightness ,the interrupting of the outer ongoing flow cuts off the branch from its source and while even a branch cut off from a tree may fall to the ground and continue to bud and even blossom ,ultimately the flow of its ongoing procreation of perfect life will cease and death will take hold on it**ref..you shall surely die**
Thus the end result of the violation of the perfection of God is the cessation of the intended flow of all that is life.
The violation.. results only in Death .
Let us define death as the utter incomprehensible opposite of all that is life.
Mankind does not comprehend the nature of sin nor its destructive implication.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The law ..once made known to me ,is the measuring stick.
It causes me to know with unambiguous certainty where I am aligned with his perfection and where I am misaligned .
It proclaims the perfection of God and in doing so declares my failings .
This brings upon me a knowing of the true internal state of my unregenerate heart and mind. It makes me aware of the truth that I have by intent or association of birth via the blood of Adam,violated the law of being in life and so am doomed one day,as that branch cut from the tree... to death.
We often live life thinking it will not end but we are born from that branch which was cut off. It was so full of absolute perfection of life that when it was cut off it continued to bud blossom and bear fruit ..but ultimatly die.
For season upon season it lay there budding ,blossoming, bringing forth fruits,procreation of itself.. but always unto the end result of death .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The proclamation of the law makes me aware that I am born of a branch that is already cut off from the source of life.a branch that has already violated the perfect law of being .that has already interrupted that perfect life bringing flow causing its severance and ultimate death.
Thus the law brings to my knowing that I am doomed ,both in being grown from a branch already cut off from life and in the truth that I myself by willfully action did violate that same perfection and so all that comes forth from me also will end in that same death. It also makes me aware that even if I did not yet wilfully violate that perfect law of being in its perfect and harmonious flow of life,I am born of a corrupted seed already tainted by that violation and thus lays in me the full propensity and desire to so violate that perfection even if I never chose that propensity.
So.. through the declaration of the perfect righteousness of God It is unambiguously made known to me ,that through and through..I am condemned .The most wretched of men.

And without hope in the world.for no action taken by the violator can undo that which is violated .
No more can my helpless state be remedied by myself,then can a branch of a tree ,cut off and laying upon the ground ,pick itself up and graft itself back into the tree of life from whence it came.
I ,like it,am altogether helpless.and doomed to eternal death.
So,for the sinner,now made aware of their state the usefulness of that perfect law made known is righteous and perfect in proving me sinful and condemning me .
Thus ,I am condemned ,before I knew of it(in sin did my mother conceive me) in the revelation of it (for God is declared righteous and I,a sinner) and in the continued knowledge of it.
And there ends the usefulness of the perfect law of God in regard to my eternal state .for its usefulness in its unbroken state is eternal life buts it's declaration on tablets of stone to those who have broken it,has ,in every conceivable and perfect way,fulfilled the purpose of its declaration.
It has proven God's righteousness and proven my lack of righteousness.
It has fully proven the woeful state of impending death in which the cut off branch already exists .it has shown me that I am already dead (cut off,severed from the vine of life)in sin.I am already fallen.
And where the law is perfect in doing so.it ends its usefulness of life toward me ,in that,it condemns me and there ,leaves me.

Upvote 0

Light hearted

May 15, 2008
✟8,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Part two.
Enter the favor of God.

Hi michaelmynameIs, I'm just checking in...;)

Favor of God, Grace. I'm not rushing you, I just am excited to see how you bring in Jesus Christ, and if past repeats itself, how many people will rebuke you for actually mentioning Jesus/Grace.

Excitedly waiting, Jim:)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ty.. to be honest I have recently been going through a situation that has greatly enhanced(through a hard thing)my present comprehension of the unearned favor of God displayed in the lord..
So am still refining part two...a work in progress.
THINK MERCY ....... :)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here he comes ,he walks on the winds of the morning
He rides on the wings of cherebum. He comes the one spoken forth of the father ,the creator and owner of the vineyard.all things come forth from him ,he is life and light and hope.
In him mercy has rejoiced over justice and in him has justice found fulfilment .he is mighty as the lion of Judah and meek as a lamb .he is the manifestation of the invisible almighty Spirit most Holy, the incarnation one and only Godman .brought forth from the heart of God and so called,only begotten son.sent into the vineyard to seek out that which is lost that which is broken that which is cut off .
And there lay I upon the ground withering in winter cold of sins lament ,wilting in the summer of unsatisfiable desires that are never fulfilled but are like pouring substance into a bucket with no base ..it only hungers more and cannot be filled.
This my state, my tragic demise assured me .destined for fire.unable in any form to raise my substance back to the vine .destitute of any manner in which to position myself to let that flow of life from that vine of life move again unhindered through my being that I may live again.
Here come the son of the husbandman .here comes mercy walking as a man,here comes love manifest in being ,relentless in purpose ,glorious in purity ,pristine in innocence,matchless in authority.
Here walks hope.
-tbc....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums