The law of non contradiction proves the Bible to be true.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was responding to your question and then you are critical of me for responding to your question. Ok I will take that into consideration then next time you ask me something. Or would you be happy if I just put you on ignore right now?

Do what you like.

Have you happened to notice, the amount of people that are requesting you to do two things, to aid the discussion;

-support your claims
-reply on topic and not with random replies with off topic responses

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I try to figure out what Bible words mean, esp in the Hebrew. Omnipresent is not a word in the Bible. Job says He can look and see but we do not know the mechanism, maybe he has His angles to look and see for him. Kat Kerr talks about the eyes on the feathers of the Peacock. She says it is like the eyes of the angels that can see everywhere for God.

peacock-eye-feathers-flickr-ozgurmulazimoglu.jpg

Hi,

I thought she was not out of the woods yet, in terms of being validated.

LOVE,

Hi,

You know about this,,, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias ,,, am I right?

LOVE,

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Like I said I deal with Bible words. If you want to try to find out the meaning of a word that does NOT come from the Bible then I don't have a lot to say about it. It is enough for me to deal with what the Bible says without trying to figure out what people say the Bible says.

But the Bible says that God can see everything. Therefor you need to deal with what the Bible says.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I thought she was not out of the woods yet, in terms of being validated.

LOVE,

Hi,

You know about this,,, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias ,,, am I right?

LOVE,
It is up to you if you want to validate her or not. Each individual has to decide for themselves. What she says is very interesting. Even if she said it was fiction or she was writing a children's book that would be ok with me. There have been a few books that are considered allegory that I enjoyed reading. For example I use to enjoy reading Father Joseph Girzone books, although I have not read any recently. Hannah Hurnard books were real nice and popular, although she did not work the whole allegory through all the way but I can see where she was going with it. Still this is an explanation for why the bee has a stinger when we have a God that Isaiah talks about how nothing will harm or hurt children in His Holy Mountain. She shows how the animals become a reflection of the fallen condition of Adam and Eve and mankind.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the Bible says that God can see everything. Therefor you need to deal with what the Bible says.
Yes more then one author in the Bible talks about the Eyes of the Lord: "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-reply on topic and not with random replies with off topic responses
Ok, I can work on that. But I remember when I came out of the coma the doctor wanted to send me to rehab. He said that my thinking was jumping around a lot and maybe that was some brain damage from being in a coma. Then my brother said: No he has always been that way. So the doctor sent me home and I did not go into rehab at that time.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ok, I can work on that. But I remember when I came out of the coma the doctor wanted to send me to rehab. He said that my thinking was jumping around a lot and maybe that was some brain damage from being in a coma. Then my brother said: No he has always been that way. So the doctor sent me home and I did not go into rehab at that time.

You are saying then, you do acknowledge many of your replies are completely off topic, but you have an excuse?

What about actually supporting your claims, you skipped that one?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are saying then, you do acknowledge many of your replies are completely off topic, but you have an excuse?

What about actually supporting your claims, you skipped that one?
No that is not what I am saying.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
It is up to you if you want to validate her or not. Each individual has to decide for themselves. What she says is very interesting. Even if she said it was fiction or she was writing a children's book that would be ok with me. There have been a few books that are considered allegory that I enjoyed reading. For example I use to enjoy reading Father Joseph Girzone books, although I have not read any recently. Hannah Hurnard books were real nice and popular, although she did not work the whole allegory through all the way but I can see where she was going with it. Still this is an explanation for why the bee has a stinger when we have a God that Isaiah talks about how nothing will harm or hurt children in His Holy Mountain. She shows how the animals become a reflection of the fallen condition of Adam and Eve and mankind.

Hi Jason,

As I have said I will shift to you, not the reverse.

I do not have the abilities to validate her or not. I am totally frightened by the number of times I have been wrong in the past, so it is fear that makes me be cautious.

I would love for someone like me, to exist, and she seems to be exactly like me, but as always with God, it is in an area that is different than anyone else, before or since.

The Jehovah's Witnesses had me fooled for awhile. They later on did not. What was amazing is how well they can distort the truth.

There is one false Christian Mystic of The Church also, she had everyone fooled also.

It is imperative, for all mystic types to be cleared. Mine is cleared through testing, from a Spiritual Director of The Roman Catholic church, and that clearance binds me and nobody else for eternity to believe all that happened to me, in that two year period, as factual.

That false mystic made a pact with the Devil, who was later exorcised out of her, but for 40 years or so, she had everyone convinced, almost.

With the levels of deception that are out there, I will stay with fear, and not believe her, until I can prove her credibility or someone else reputable can.

I will try and dig up that reference for the false mystic, and post it.

Found it: http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2011/12/sister-magdalena-of-cross-nun-who-made.html

Read about her, and hopefully you will understand. I am a mystic of God. I have outed only one like her, but a lot of other more minor false mystics also.

And, my mysticism is nothing like hers is, and I never know when it is going to kick in. It just happens from time to time, generally to make the world a better place by doing what I am asked to do, by God.

LOVE,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Feel free to clarify.

Hi,

In the other thread, science, he explained himself nicely. I am shifting to understanding with him, and I am shifting to what he meant, or what I think he should have said, from what he said in the other post.

I hope you understand what I just meant to say.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Yes more then one author in the Bible talks about the Eyes of the Lord: "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

Hi,

Mystic hat on. I am legally allowed to say some things, as this is from that approved set of Private Revelations. I will not deviate from that here. I will not.

Yes, the eyes of the Lord are very much that He sees what the holy angels see. And, as you have said that you think that is true, it is also my experience.

Whether angels or not have ever strengthened me, I would have to say, that I do not know if that happened or not ever. The concept of uniqueness with God, seems to be so, in that each of us, has a unique or different relationship with God.

I for one, have never seen an angel. I am pretty sure my mom has, and a friend of mine does frequently. I do not. For me there are other things, after that first big God-Encounter-Of-The-Close-Kind as I sometimes call that full set of events over that two year period.

Yes, you could be right, and you may not be right. With God and talking about God, really it is too important for any of us to get it wrong.

As I said, I wlll meet you, not the reverse, but. Do you know where those words of yours come from to make things easier on me, before I start to look those up? I actually don't need that, as I can find out where they come from originally, usually.

LOVE,
...Mary Katie., .... .

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Do you realise that by saying this you are agreeing that the Bible does contradict itself?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi Jason,

I am trying to find some validation that angels are the eyes of God.

In the mean time I found this while searching. I thought you might be interested. Also, I will post the angel sight I am in now, to try and find what I am looking for.

Gen. 48:15 Then he [Jacob] blessed Joseph and said, "May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, the God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day, 16the Angel who has delivered me from all harm --may he bless these boys. May they be called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and may they increase greatly upon the earth."

It is the delivered me from all harm statement, I thought that you would like.

The angel site I am presently in: http://www.bibleplus.org/angels/angels.htm

LOVE,

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi Jason,

Research questions on you. Please, it will sound weird. It has to.

1. Do others seem to think you mentally day dream?

2. Have you ever heard the idea of brain speed?

3. Have a lot of people treated you as dumb, but you notice they are wrong?

4. Do you ever solve problems that stump everyone else?

LOVE,

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And your point is valid. When I looked up the supposed flooding of the earth 1700 BCE or so, it was from the point of view that I had actually done all the begets and begats in the Bible.

Not a good idea. WHO is supposed to get all that?

Upvote 0