✟4,414.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
(John 3:5)
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water [Lake] and the Spirit [Fire] he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

Brimstone symbolizes Purification
- Used in the purification of temples - The greeks burned brimstone to purify their temples of worship
- Consecration - To make Holy unto God
- Being cleansed of sin - Sanctification

He is taking what the scriptures say and is taking it completely out of context. This isnt the first time this has been done so im not shocked by it at all.

Upvote 0

RobertZ

Feb 26, 2009
Gastonia NC
✟4,414.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you keep derailing this thread, I will report you.......

Im not derailing this thread any more than you are brother so if it makes you feel any better go right ahead....knock yourself out.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water [Lake] and the Spirit [Fire] he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

- Used in the purification of temples - The greeks burned brimstone to purify their temples of worship

He is taking what the scriptures say and is taking it completely out of context. This isnt the first time this has been done so im not shocked by it at all.
Let's take a look at that greek word used in Reve 19:20. It is used only 1 time outside of Revelation and that in Luke 17 concerning Sodom. Sodom is also mention in Reve 11:18 concerning those 2 witnesses.

Luke 17:29 and on the day Lot went forth from Sodom, He rained fire and brimstone/qeion <2303> from heaven and destroyed all.

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies upon the broad-place of the city, the great, which-any being spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also/even their Lord was crucified.

Reve 19:20 and is arrested the Beast and with it the False Prophet, the one doing the signs in view of it, in which has deceived the ones getting the mark of the beast and the ones worshipping to the image of it. Living were cast the two into the Lake of the Fire of the one burning in sulphur/qeiw <2303>.

Strong's Number G2303 matches the Greek &#952;&#949;&#8150;&#959;&#957; (theion), which occurs 7 times in 7 verses in the Greek concordance of the KJV

2303. theion thi'-on probably neuter of 2304 (in its original sense of flashing); sulphur:--brimstone.
2304. theios thi'-os from 2316; godlike (neuter as noun, divinity): - divine, godhead

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then why the heck are you posting in this thread. :D
The OP used the Bible from what I can see

A common verse that proponents of 'believers' going into the Lake is this one:

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

They say in order to confirm the 'no power' position it means that they can enter therein to PROVE IT.

The scripture used to confirm 'where' the 'activity' will take place, in The Presence of The Lamb:

Rev. 14:
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone is spiritual. The symbolism revealed!

Lake symbolizes Water
- Washing of regeneration
- Baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins - Baptised in Water [Lake]
- Being born of water - Rebirth

Fire symbolizes Spirit
- The Renewing of the Holy Spirit
- Baptism of Fire - Salted with Fire
- Being born of Spirit - Rebirth

(1 Corinthians 3:16)
Don’t you know that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Torment symbolizes Suffering
- Trial by Fire
- Affliction - Way of the Cross
- Being chastised by God - Disiplinary punishment of sinners

(Acts 4:22)
We must through much tribulation [suffering] enter the kingdom of God.

(Hebrews 12:5-7)
My sons, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives. If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

Second Death symbolizes the Death of the Sinful nature
- Dying to Sin [second death] - Releases us from the law of sin and death
- Death of the old man - Crucifying the Flesh
- To pass from death to life - Transformation into spiritual creatures in Christ
- Being redeemed from the power of Death and Hades [grave] - Made incorruptible and Immortal

(Romans 6:6)
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin because anyone who has died [second death] has been freed from sin.

To be cast into the spiritual Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone is to be baptized of water [Lake] and the Spirit [Fire] consecrating [With Brimstone] the temple of God.

I appreciate the time and detail of your post....could you give some more detail on how you arrived at that conclusion?

Thank you.

Upvote 0

RobertZ

Feb 26, 2009
Gastonia NC
✟4,414.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Revelation 14:11

The Lake Of Fire is a far fetch from the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Read your Bible and listen to what it says. The Lake of Fire is for all those who are not saved! It is a place of eternal punishment for anyone who does not have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

The Bible also warns of apostasy in the last days and with false teachings such as universalism on the rise as it is in this very thread I believe we are indeed in the last days.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I appreciate the time and detail of your post....could you give some more detail on how you arrived at that conclusion?

Thank you.
Don't know if that person is on CF any longer or not....this thread was created more than 4 yrs ago. I was going to make one on this topic but saw this one already made :wave:

17th May 2005, 02:03 AM

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Don't know if that person is on CF any longer or not....this thread was created more than 4 yrs ago. I was going to make one on this topic but saw this one already made :wave:

17th May 2005, 02:03 AM

oh, i didn't realize that...it certainly has got me meditating on these verses and thinking on this issue....

Upvote 0

RobertZ

Feb 26, 2009
Gastonia NC
✟4,414.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When the Bible says eternal torment it means just that, ETERNAL TORMENT. No and's if's or but's.

To many people today are preaching a different Gospel message and are choosing to water down the true preachings of the Lake of Fire and eternal torment and suffering. No one wants to think that God would allow that to happen to anyone but the truth of the matter is that you end up in Hell and The Lake of Fire then you have no one to blame but yourself for it.

If we were all going to end up in Heaven eventually then God would never have needed to send his Son to die on the Cross for our sins. Its up to you to accept it or reject it.

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea,
and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble:
and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts,
that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. Malachi 4:1
Flames%2520of%2520Fire.jpg
Hell is eternal and those who dwell there will experience

torment forever and ever without relief.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire
and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are,
and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Matt. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:
but the righteous into life eternal.
Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments,
and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said,
Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his
finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things,
and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us,
that would come from thence.
Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead,
they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
The fires of Hell will burn forever.

Jer. 17:4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee;
and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not:
for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the
men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die,
neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels:
Re 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia.
And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.
Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire?
who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Mark 9:41-50 ¶ For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name,
because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me,
it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed,
than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life,
than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of
God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it?
Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
God uses the term

“night and day” to describe this endless condition.

Isa 34: 8-10 For it is the day of the LORD’S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone,
and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever:
from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:
and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image,
and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Re 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,
where the beast and the false prophet [are],
The unsaved are consumed with terrors.

Psalms 73:19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment!
they are utterly consumed with terrors.
The believers look upon them in contempt as an abhorrence.

men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their
fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Dan. 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Once one is judged, there is no repeal. Judgment is Eternal.

Hebrews 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands,
and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness,
but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
oh, i didn't realize that...it certainly has got me meditating on these verses and thinking on this issue....
I would say looking at that member's stats, he has left.
I remember when I had a rep power like that :D

Blessings: 30,604 [Bless]
Reps: 35 (power: 0)
reputation_green.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I would say looking at that member's stats, he has left.
I remember when I had a rep power like that :D

Blessings: 30,604 [Bless]
Reps: 35 (power: 0)
reputation_green.gif

LOL yup, it looks like he may have left
:doh:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea,

Flames%2520of%2520Fire.jpg

My picture is bigger than your picture....na na na na na.......:thumbsup:

I Hate Christ

hell2.jpg

HELL is for those who hate Christ, those who are unbelievers, fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, abusers of themselves with mankind, thieves, covetous, drunkards, revilers, extortioners, - none of them shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor. 6:9)
"...where the worm does not die and the fire is not quenched."
To all unbelievers Hell is a myth, a fable, or simply not real. If you are one of them, you are deceived and lost, and will one day end up in hell unless you repent.
Hell is a place of utter darkness, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. It is a place where God's wrath resides forever upon the souls of the impenitent - those who do not acknowledge their sinfulness and wickedness before God, and embrace Jesus Christ as Lord.
Hell is infinitely more horrible than any painting or imagination can surmise. The presence of God in that place is His execution of judgment on sin and wickedness - God's presence is what makes hell so horrible for the unsaved.
Such people have no idea that they have a relationship with a holy God, and that relationship of continual sin will be to their utter demise. The Bible is emphatic that their is eternal torment for sin committed against an infinite God, for an infinite duration
on the never dying souls of the wicked.

"For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell." Deuteronomy 32:22
"The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God." Psalm 9:17
"Yet, thou shalt be brought down to hell..." Isaiah 14:15
"How can ye escape the damnation of hell?" Matthew 23:33
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
lake of fire."
Revelation 20:15

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
RobertZ and Li'l Lamb...it appears you both are saying the same thing :)
That picture and post of mine was "subtle sarcasm" and just wanted to clarify that ;)

But be that as it may, I have to leave in a little bit and hope we can continue this thread later. :wave:

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone is spiritual. The symbolism revealed!

Lake symbolizes Water
- Washing of regeneration
- Baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins - Baptised in Water [Lake]
- Being born of water - Rebirth

Fire symbolizes Spirit
- The Renewing of the Holy Spirit
- Baptism of Fire - Salted with Fire
- Being born of Spirit - Rebirth

(1 Corinthians 3:16)
Don’t you know that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Torment symbolizes Suffering
- Trial by Fire
- Affliction - Way of the Cross
- Being chastised by God - Disiplinary punishment of sinners

(Acts 4:22)
We must through much tribulation [suffering] enter the kingdom of God.

(Hebrews 12:5-7)
My sons, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives. If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

Second Death symbolizes the Death of the Sinful nature
- Dying to Sin [second death] - Releases us from the law of sin and death
- Death of the old man - Crucifying the Flesh
- To pass from death to life - Transformation into spiritual creatures in Christ
- Being redeemed from the power of Death and Hades [grave] - Made incorruptible and Immortal

(Romans 6:6)
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin because anyone who has died [second death] has been freed from sin.

To be cast into the spiritual Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone is to be baptized of water [Lake] and the Spirit [Fire] consecrating [With Brimstone] the temple of God.
I believe you've just tickled my ears! ^_^

Upvote 0

ThomasDa

Nov 27, 2007
✟1,858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When the Bible says eternal torment it means just that, ETERNAL TORMENT. No and's if's or but's.

To many people today are preaching a different Gospel message and are choosing to water down the true preachings of the Lake of Fire and eternal torment and suffering. No one wants to think that God would allow that to happen to anyone but the truth of the matter is that you end up in Hell and The Lake of Fire then you have no one to blame but yourself for it.

If we were all going to end up in Heaven eventually then God would never have needed to send his Son to die on the Cross for our sins. Its up to you to accept it or reject it.

The&

Hell is eternal and those who dwell there will experience

torment forever and ever without relief.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire

and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are,

Matt. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:

but the righteous into life eternal.

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments,

and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said,
Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his
finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things,

and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us,
that would come from thence.

Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead,
they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The fires of Hell will burn forever.

Jer. 17:4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee;

and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not:
for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die,
neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Re 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia.

And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.

Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire?
who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Mark 9:41-50 &#182; For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name,

because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me,

it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed,

than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life,

than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of

God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it?

Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

God uses the term

&#8220;night and day&#8221; to describe this endless condition.

Isa 34: 8-10 For it is the day of the LORD&#8217;S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone,

and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever:

from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:

and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image,
and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Re 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,

where the beast and the false prophet [are],

The unsaved are consumed with terrors.

Psalms 73:19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment!

they are utterly consumed with terrors.

The believers look upon them in contempt as an abhorrence.

men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their
fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Dan. 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,

some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Once one is judged, there is no repeal. Judgment is Eternal.

Hebrews 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands,

and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness,

but is in danger of eternal damnation:
Wow, what an evil monster of a god your misunderstanding has created.
I sure wouldn't want to run into him !

Upvote 0

RobertZ

Feb 26, 2009
Gastonia NC
✟4,414.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, what an evil monster of a god your misunderstanding has created.
I sure wouldn't want to run into him !

My misunderstanding? its not my misunderstanding at all, this is all taken directly from the Bible and you either believe what it says or you dont. If you dont believe what God has to say in his word then you know what the end result will be and you will have no one to blame but yourself.

God sent his only son to die on the cross for your sins so you would have a chance to escape eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire which was created for the devil and his angels in the first place.

God is anything but a Monster. He warns us because he doesnt want us to end up their and he has even provided a way of escape through his Sons shed blood on the cross for you.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here's the way I see it...

If the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, then the fire and fuel from which the smoke rises goes on forever and ever.

Also, the sin which we have committed is against an eternal One, we have offended He who is eternal. The penalty to be paid is therefore eternal.

If the eternal life in Matthew 25 is eternal as in eternal, then the eternal fire in Matthew 25 is eternal as in eternal.

The eternity of hell is not an idea created by the Church, it was an idea already being discussed by the Jews before the Christian era.

Upvote 0