Kol ha Tor- Voice of the Turtledove

The Greatest Event that the world has ever seen is now taking shape

I'm reading through it now, I like this page

Guidelines for Reconciliation

Guidelines for Judah

Judah, did you know? (Really good poem)
A heart rendering plea to Judah for acceptance, by a re-identifying 10-Triber

Guidelines for 10-Israel
Oral Torah vs. Replacement Theology 10-Israel's mis-comprehention of Rabbinical interpretation of the Torah flourishes on the lack of understanding and an unwillingness to investigate the wisdom of Oral Interpretation of Torah
Outline for successful Reconciliation 10-Israel need to realize their historic short comings and how to rectify it

Proselytizing & Evangelizing of Jews - the Greatest Obstacle to Reconciliation Proselytizing and evangelizing of Jews is the one great obstacle in the way of peaceful reconciliation between Judah and 10-Israel Messianism

Guidelines for Both Houses

Unity in Diversity
How, indeed, do a people comprised of various tribes, each with its own character, temperament, talents and vocation, achieve union as “one nation”?

Adversaries of the Redemption

The Karaites- their origin and teachings obstructing the Redemption of Israel

The re-awakening 10 tribers in following the Karaite teachings against the Rabbis and Oral Torah are eternalizing the rebellion of ancient 10-Israel for which they were cut off from the Covenant and exiled amongst the nations

Understanding the evolutionary Reconciliation Process

Historic Evolution of the Redemption of Israel
The formation of the 12-Tribed Kingdom of Israel and the Establishment of the Kingdom of G-d

This is a Powerpoint presentation - if you don't have Powerpoint you can download a free viewer here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Is "our" reality narrow or all encompassing?

Narrow. Walk on the narrow path, Yeshua said.

I enjoy the ambition, the vision, presented in the guidelines, I just don't find it realistic. The ambition doesn't accord with what I've seen in the Messianic movement. I think MJ is currently defined by individualism, not organizational unity. But time will tell...

Last edited:
Upvote 0