Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
prov·i·dence
noun
1. ( often initial capital letter ) the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the earth.
2. ( initial capital letter ) God, especially when conceived as omnisciently directing the universe and the affairs of humankind with wise benevolence.
3. a manifestation of divine care or direction.
Providence | Define Providence at Dictionary.com

In theology, divine providence, or providence, is God's intervention in the world. "Divine Providence" (usually capitalized) is also used as a title of God. A distinction is usually made between "general providence", which refers to God's continuous upholding the existence and natural order of the universe, and "special providence", which refers to God's extraordinary intervention in the life of people.
Divine providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, there goes the "Progmonk is using a nonstandard definition of providence." argument.

God intervenes because of human. Human is the only reason God would intervene in any sense. I don't believe God will intervene a worm so it will become a snake. That is why many many animals were extinct in the past.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't matter, Juvenissun; according to the YEC faction, ALL the uses of 'yom' in the initial chapters of Genesis mean one day; a single, twenty-four hour period, and that only!

Which means, according to that stance, the Lord rested from His labor on the seventh day and then resumed on the eighth day, does it not?

Or are you going to say the days in Genesis One (and Two, as needed) were 'flexible', perhaps allegoric meanings?

Or do you prefer the days you want to be twenty-hour days are all twenty-four hour days except for the ones which don't fit the YEC theory?

Back to the main stream -

In fact, God seems to have withdrawn from active participation in His Creation. God no longer shows up in the afternoon to discuss the day with His people - as was done in the Garden. God very seldom appears as He did to several of the Old Testament Patriarchs. Miraculous births to older than normal, hitherto barren women don't get a lot of press. In fact, God demand 'faith' in His followers rather than putting a 'light show' as a means to convince the unbeliever.

So, it is fair to say God no longer interacts with Creation on the same setting as He did with the burning bushes, pillars of cloud and light, and rather out of the ordinary happenings. Which is NOT to say God has pulled out entirely.

Woman still have babies in the 'regular' way. Is the marvelous, intricate and inexplicable mechanism the Lord installed in humanity to reproduce any less 'miraculous' than the Lord appearing in a thunderclap and pointing at a woman's belly? The only difference is, most of us are 'used' to the regular miracle.

When The Lord created the Universe, He established and set in place all the 'natural laws' of the Universe. Birth being one, gravity being another, Newton's Laws of Motion - which are part of Einstein's General Relativity, the laws of chance which caution against drawing to an inside straight and more.

So, let me ask this question: Do 'things' (including people, cars and dogs) stay 'down' on the Earth because the Lord interferes in each and every case to keep us all here, or due to His implementation of gravity?

If is it gravity - that the Lord established - how does that diminish the Lord?

Of course, being a believer ('depender' would be a better word) I interact with God every day. Just for the record, I am more of the scientific bent. I suppose the ignorant of the subject would class me as 'Theistic Evolutionist', even though that label has nothing to do with the scientific cosmology of the Universe. Still, the Lord moves in my life all the time; 'daily' is far too weak a word in this case.

And I constantly marvel at what God hath wrought.

Like a chess game. God creates the pieces and the board. That is it, done. The rest belongs to God's intervention (or provision), if ever needed.

I don't see what else is needed in this universe beyond those God's created in the six Days.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
God intervenes because of human. Human is the only reason God would intervene in any sense. I don't believe God will intervene a worm so it will become a snake. That is why many many animals were extinct in the past.

I would agree up to a certain point, of course God need not 'guide' a worms adaptation into snakes, that's a formula for mythology not scientific taxonomy. Many of the creatures from antiquity while appearing substantially different from modern forms did not necessarily go extinct, they evolved. That's why I make such a big deal about the definition of 'evolution' in biology, it's an essential component of a Creationist view of natural history. The last thing we should be arguing against is evolution, the problem is Darwinian naturalistic assumptions.

The title is about God's providence, the OP is about God's providence, the thread is about God's providence, do you agree that God is exerting himself in the sustaining of God's creation?

I don't know what you idea of 'exerting' is and I'm not sure there's a point to be made from it. Providence is a concept that is distinctively different from a miraculous act.

Why is the Dec. of Ind. a Theological source? It was framed by deists, I know this, you know this, come on Mark, if we're going to engage in Theology then lets use Scripture, does God continue to be involved in his creation in an immanent way?

No let's talk about what Providence really is and how the word is used whether theologically or in the foundational charter of the United States. A firm reliance on divine providence isn't an unrelated expression, it's one of the more substantive uses of that term as it applies to secular science, politics and legal theory.

Not what I said, I said that you are making a false dichotomy between Divine Providence and Divine Fiat. My acknowledgement of a false dichotomy only gives you the knowledge that I recognise it as a false dichotomy, not whether I accept the position that comes from the union of the two, and that is neither here nor there, the problem is the false dichotomy.

Nonsense, the term has always been used with reference to the providence of nature as opposed to miracles and you know it. It's strongly contrasted with the Creation account in Genesis 1 and you don't get to equivocate Providence and Creation, not when talking to me.

Well then what word would you use for my definition of providence? I think providence is perfectly fine for the semitechnical theological definition I have given it.

Your not using a working definition, your spring boarding from a vague common usage definition to a highly fallacious equivocation of Creation and Providence, without qualification.

See OP, I gave a definition there, complete with counter-distinction of miracle.

I'm going to keep hammering away at what the word actually means no matter how many times you ignore it.

So Creation is the only divine action? I think you've made this doctrine a bit too big and so are in danger of denying or leading others to deny Christian truth.

The Creation of the universe, life and man are all 'bara' creations, they are ex nihilo creation events without precursors. I'm not the one leading people down the primrose path to unbelief and skepticism toward the things of God. Creation is essential doctrine and to deny it is to deny one of the most ubiquitous transcendent principles in Scripture. I'm leading others to learn what the Scriptures mean by what they actually say, not by equivocating dissimilar terms and passing them off as if they were synonymous.

Who said anything about the Incarnation being naturalistic, you assumed wrong, I can deny it was a creation act to avoid the obvious conclusion that God the Son came into existence then and use the proper theological term; Incarnation without having to go to "naturalism" again, please define, is God involved in "naturalism" or not? Even though that is neither here nor there for this part of the discussion.

Now that I have your attention, Creation, the Incarnation, the Resurrection and the new Creation of Revelations 22 are all miraculous events. They are unique manifestations of God's power and can never be equivocated with provisional naturalistic mechanisms the way evolution is being equivocated with creation. We can get into naturalism at some point but I'm dealing with this fallacy before we move on to your next one.

I wouldn't call any of those providence, I have delineated Resurrection and New Birth into the eschatological creation of the New Heaven and New Earth and the Incarnation is a unique event which I'm adverse to calling creation because of the uniqueness of the Incarnate One who is begotten, not made as the Statement of Faith says.

Your catching on...

I don't have a problem with either.

Even better...

I'm not making providence a miracle, I'm simply denying that God chose to make a world that can "function" without his sustenance and affirming that he did this for his Glory.

Then you need to seriously look at the fact that the clear testimony of Scripture is that the universe, life and man were not the result of providence, they were miracles in the strongest sense of the word.

prov·i·dence
noun
1. ( often initial capital letter ) the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the earth.
2. ( initial capital letter ) God, especially when conceived as omnisciently directing the universe and the affairs of humankind with wise benevolence.
3. a manifestation of divine care or direction.
Providence | Define Providence at Dictionary.com

In theology, divine providence, or providence, is God's intervention in the world. "Divine Providence" (usually capitalized) is also used as a title of God. A distinction is usually made between "general providence", which refers to God's continuous upholding the existence and natural order of the universe, and "special providence", which refers to God's extraordinary intervention in the life of people.
Divine providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, there goes the "Progmonk is using a nonstandard definition of providence." argument.

No, I think you are mistaking common usage for an actual definition. Words have definitive meanings, that's why etymology is important:

The word "providence" comes from the Latin providentia (Gk. προνοέω [pronoeō]) and means essentially foresight or making provision beforehand.​

(Providence of God, Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology)

Providence may well stem from creation in the Biblical sense but it's never the source of creation. Providence is something 'provided' beforehand and you will never get that from the Genesis account of creation due to the specific use of 'bara', which is a new creation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gluadys

Legend
Mar 2, 2004
Toronto
✟24,020.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
CA-NDP
Interesting. This is the first time I heard this. Thanks.

So, this "fixed" the time scale as 1 Day : 1000 years.
Otherwise, your interpretation won't work. Right?

It is not my interpretation. It was a common interpretation of Jewish and Christian theologians in the days of the early and medieval church. Even today, the Jewish calendar is somewhere under 6,000 years but well over 5000 years.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I too see that he stopped creation as far as what we consider physical realties or creating the laws of those realties at 7 days .
but I do believe he is still working very hard but with in the laws of his creation.
and doesn't violate those laws! .
so he can be building and playing with black holes and with planet nurseries . to create his building materials , the stones, gold and such as he needs it and may even have giant preservations of all things he ever created in it's original form and things that man has destroyed or the fall destroyed . so Like giant clam which he got the pearly gates from has to be on some watery plankton rich planet someplace .
He says He goes to prepare a place for us , TO prepare would mean to build , He often compares himself to a builder and potter ,and a lawful king ! never a genie !
did he alter creation/life since the fall NO!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

one of the very last miacles Jesus did screams who he was ..
I think jesus spiting in the mud and creating eye balls for a blind man says everything which must be said.
the wise of that age had also turned the creation story into a allegory . They were upset and irate by what he did !
why else would they be so upset to trace down everyone in that mans life to call his parents to make sure this was there son.. . because Jesus spit in the dirt and made eyeballs. Jesus knew the laws of eyeballs so well because he did it the sixth day the exact same way. Scientism can tell us how they work but not why they work..
but he knew the laws so well he could could built them with spit mud ! so by doing that act on that man .. Jesus showed mankind that GENESIS Is the TRUTH! He showed mankind HE DID IT just like that !
he built those eyes with spit and dirt he didn't genie them.
and the wise couldn't tell an old eye from a new eye..
the eyes must have looked just like they had always been there.

Don't you just have to love Eye Witnesses!!! he is so cool!

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

so you want to know about God's Providence ? so let's take a peek! :thumbsup:

# what is this the serpent consuming?
The Serpent Mound | A Hot Cup of Joe

# what is happening here ? remember the meteors that hit this year ?
they were draconian !
Rynie Stone Photo / Picture / Image : Rhynie Pictish Stones Pictish Stones Rhynie Pictish Stones UK

from one of many destroyed sites or closed forums !
"""
wow I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a story of some dragon concept linked with a meteor event that happened in the heat of summer ... right now in the northern sky from the Draco constellation/ Draconids/ it seems that right now a meteor shower is happening . this has to be connected to the event described on the Rhyniestone.

so their God Nergal( the oldcock ) is the Babylonian God of fire and the heat of summer destruction and plague .. and to think of all the trouble this event created in the earth . just one such event no scientism has bothered to even try and describe or even question . ... and to think the Leonid/( Lion of tribe of Judah constellation ) showers are an even bigger trail and appear to have made a mess bigger than the Draco/Draconid event / strike did! Gee which is really hard to believe that any event might have been larger than what is happening on the Rhyniestone , because that is amazing stuff there . but then again Rhyniestone shows that the Meteor really actually missed us completely , even my grandkids clearly can see on the Rhyniestone that a comet from Daconian constellation must of then hit the moon and then the moon hit us and all the proof ever needed is staring down at us every night . anyway I just found out about the Draconian showers and it fit so well. ain't God amazing! ""

# also investigate Copper age in North America and our Oxhides ! and their purity! and how they been found in the old world and just when that copper stopped coming to the old world. you can't have a bronze age collapse into the iron age unless you aren't getting copper or bronze anymore!

# and boats with eyes, why eyes? you can't have a bronze age collapse with out they stopped getting copper and bronze!!

Ezekiel 27:1 - Whedon's Commentary on the Bible - Commentaries - StudyLight.org

(from another site that they crashed to stop the truth )
"oh wow I just found this to confirm my understanding...
it talks about the eye on the ships of the sea tribes and of those ships of Tyre and of ships and sails of Elishah and all Phoenicians .. and I think they are wrong about what those eyes mean. ( in verse 7)"

# so who was the king of kings in the age of the great Eye/the sea age world ?

none other than Solomon ! David's kingdom... "the one greater than Solomon" was there making and healing eyes !! Is Jesus claiming to be creator by manking eyes just like he did the 6th day is he also claiming his kingdom from His brother who was the king of many kings in the Eye/sea age of the great kings of old ? many of them died or were murdered or sacrificed for their people! He has to redeem the greatest ones too doesn't he ?

# I dare you to figure out exactly where this is !

]Google Image Result for http://www.bible-history.com/images2/images/artifacts/moabite_stone.jpg

Here is a tiny corner of a world that once was, where is it exactly ? make yourself explain it ..
here is a clue ! why do ancestor worshippers to go the top of mountains and all the rest of humanity goes to peoples graves and tombs to honor their ancestors ?
Because maybe sea levels were always higher or not at all. study google earth for great clues!

These the approx dates that scientism and monkey business refuses to explain eye witnessed and recorded history!

* approx 2000 years ago at jesus death and resurrection the earth reeeled and people at least rolled out of their graves and were resurrected for 3 days everything was moving and the sky were black for days .
* 2800 year ago Hezekiah and the shadow moved 10 steps.. no one can explain that one.
*approx 3200-years ago Joshua's long day and bronze age collapse and draconian references start . "Eye" and sea societies / city states / world wide trading societies completely collapse ! copper and bronze deliveries stop and trickle down to nothing and bronze was more valuable than gold.
* ???? possible Babylonian collapse

* approx 4300- Noah........Gobeklitepe

(sure looks like it could be periodic to me and pointing strait at jesus time.(is he/ the eyewitness to all history brought all the ages of time together to redeem them ? )

if the belief/ religion of "intellectualism" ... can't tell people what really happened here at any of these dates and they refuse to fully explain or even question them , they haven't earned the right to tell me or mine what happened 6days/6000 years ago!

you might ask why do I know this info, how did I find it .. let's just leave it at I believe in eye witnesses ,I think you should too !!
Especially over self promoted and fake fantasy "logic " and their " priest of magic machine that somehow always prove they are "intellects" and other monkey business to sell mankind's self promoting , as if hell doesn't have enough takers and liars and self deceived !

and I thank the Lord every day for all his EYE witnesses!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
juvenissun said:
God creates the pieces and the board. That is it, done. The rest belongs to God's intervention (or provision), if ever needed.
That sounds oddly like the 'Clock Maker theory' or the Old Age Earth concept.
juvenissun said:
I don't see what else is needed in this universe beyond those God's created in the six Days.
As I pointed out - and you ignore - if those days were twenty-four hour days, then so was the SEVENTH day. God's rest period is over, according to you.

But now you don't see the need for 'anything more'?

You don't see a need to be consistent either, do you?

Upvote 0

Archie the Preacher

Apostle to the Intellectual Skeptics
Apr 11, 2003
Hastings, Nebraska - the Heartland!
Visit site
✟38,822.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
gluadys said:
It is not my interpretation. It was a common interpretation of Jewish and Christian theologians in the days of the early and medieval church. Even today, the Jewish calendar is somewhere under 6,000 years but well over 5000 years.

It is also the interpretation of Bishop Ussher, regarding the rest of history. Recorded in his book Annuls of the World, according to Bishop Ussher, the 'world' (Universe in our terms) would exist in correspondence to the days of Creation. So the world would last for 6,000 years, followed by the Millennium as the corresponding 1,000 years of rest.

For all you YEC supporters, the world ended in 1996 or so. According to Bishop Ussher, the progenitor of the YEC theory.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

It is also the interpretation of Bishop Ussher, regarding the rest of history. Recorded in his book Annuls of the World, according to Bishop Ussher, the 'world' (Universe in our terms) would exist in correspondence to the days of Creation. So the world would last for 6,000 years, followed by the Millennium as the corresponding 1,000 years of rest.

For all you YEC supporters, the world ended in 1996 or so. According to Bishop Ussher, the progenitor of the YEC theory.
I have not one care if you mock mens count..
But since the Lord of creation died about 0035 or so. I think we need to take his count as good enough , and + 7 or - 7 years or so before you start mocking him ok ? 2042 43 before it would be wise to make another such comment about his count .
besides there is some major whoppers headed our way in that time frame .. so we wait patiently! in the mean time you might want to get your Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego on ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That sounds oddly like the 'Clock Maker theory' or the Old Age Earth concept.As I pointed out - and you ignore - if those days were twenty-four hour days, then so was the SEVENTH day. God's rest period is over, according to you.

But now you don't see the need for 'anything more'?

You don't see a need to be consistent either, do you?

Consistency is included in every Day of the Six-Day creation. It was DONE many times.

What else is need after the Day Six?

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟16,342.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what you idea of 'exerting' is and I'm not sure there's a point to be made from it. Providence is a concept that is distinctively different from a miraculous act.
Not debating that, the question is whether in your theology that God's providence is his continued involvement in creation, from previous discussions with you and indeed in this thread your interactions with Juvenissun would lead me to believe that you are quite fine with a definition of providence where God is not involved in his creation but sets it spinning like a clock, that is certainly what Juvennissun has expressed in this thread and your inability to recognise that in this post leads me to believe that that is your position as well, it should be concerning to a theist especially one of Christian stripe that we can theorise that God does not continue to be involved in the mundane actions in nature.

No let's talk about what Providence really is and how the word is used whether theologically or in the foundational charter of the United States. A firm reliance on divine providence isn't an unrelated expression, it's one of the more substantive uses of that term as it applies to secular science, politics and legal theory.
Dispense with the reliance on deistic documents, I don't recognise the Dec. Ind. as a valid source of theology for the Christian and I don't believe you should either.

Nonsense, the term has always been used with reference to the providence of nature as opposed to miracles and you know it. It's strongly contrasted with the Creation account in Genesis 1 and you don't get to equivocate Providence and Creation, not when talking to me.
I don't believe that Divine Fiat and miracle are synonymous and I'm pretty sure that them not being synonymous is the historical Christian understanding from the Apostles to Augustine to Calvin, etc.

Your not using a working definition, your spring boarding from a vague common usage definition to a highly fallacious equivocation of Creation and Providence, without qualification.
I don't care about whether you see my position on creation as valid, this thread is about providence, I'm not even asking whether providence should be extended to creation, I'm talking post-creation providence and the divide I see in some Christian theologies that gives rise to dividing up the pie of causes between nature and God and then ceding to atheists naturalist explanations for everything post creation, what I'm arguing for is the affirmation that though we cede to the atheist on some of these things we continue to affirm that God did "it" whether that it is the Creation, or whether it is the so called "natural" phenomena, as theists we have a fundamentally different definition of natural to that of the atheist because we need to have it rooted in providence and the essential affirmation that God is involved in creation.

I'm going to keep hammering away at what the word actually means no matter how many times you ignore it.
I'm going to keep affirming that God is fundamentally involved in creation to this day no matter how loud you and the atheists try and yell at me that he isn't.

The Creation of the universe, life and man are all 'bara' creations, they are ex nihilo creation events without precursors. I'm not the one leading people down the primrose path to unbelief and skepticism toward the things of God. Creation is essential doctrine and to deny it is to deny one of the most ubiquitous transcendent principles in Scripture. I'm leading others to learn what the Scriptures mean by what they actually say, not by equivocating dissimilar terms and passing them off as if they were synonymous.
I'm not equivocating terms, there has been one instance when I suggested providential creationism as a synonym for evolutionary creationism, but since you demand that evolutionary creationism is not creationism at all you want to play semantics with me.

Now that I have your attention, Creation, the Incarnation, the Resurrection and the new Creation of Revelations 22 are all miraculous events.
Yes

They are unique manifestations of God's power
Yes,

and can never be equivocated with provisional naturalistic mechanisms the way evolution is being equivocated with creation.
You have a sub-Biblical view of God's involvement in creation.

We can get into naturalism at some point but I'm dealing with this fallacy before we move on to your next one.
Yes, lets deal with your sub-Biblical doctrine of providence first.

Your catching on...
You're not.

Even better...
Time for some sideline epistemology methinks;
God is God, his ways are not our ways, he is transcendent in ways that we cannot understand and will never understand, the only reason why we are able to know him is that he has revealed himself to us. Since God by definition is creator the only reason we can actually know anything about pretty much anything is because he has revealed himself to us, not only as a constant but as a self-consistent being who sustains and upholds the universe by his power. The fundamental debate between the evolutionary creationist and the non-evolutionary creationist is whether God's condescension to us is greater than his self-consistency and the consistency of his creation. Or to put it another way, how did God create was it in consistency with his creation (which would be self-consistent) or was it consistent with his condescension (which also would be self-consistent)

Then you need to seriously look at the fact that the clear testimony of Scripture is that the universe, life and man were not the result of providence, they were miracles in the strongest sense of the word.
Yes, the telos and creation are miraculous, even more so is the Christ event, and ultimately I believe that we can't look at creation through any lens other than that of the Christ event and have it make any lick of sense. It is the ultimate condescension of God to us and I feel like quite a lot of the time it is eclipsed by the means which God used to get there.

No, I think you are mistaking common usage for an actual definition. Words have definitive meanings, that's why etymology is important:

The word "providence" comes from the Latin providentia (Gk. προνοέω [pronoeō]) and means essentially foresight or making provision beforehand.​

(Providence of God, Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology)

Providence may well stem from creation in the Biblical sense but it's never the source of creation. Providence is something 'provided' beforehand and you will never get that from the Genesis account of creation due to the specific use of 'bara', which is a new creation.
This isn't about creation or Gen 1/pre Gen 1 providence, this is about whether God continues to be intimately involved with his creation, and you continue to lead me to believe that you deny this Biblical doctrine because of your modernist presuppositions.

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟16,342.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

The idea of God "intervening" in creation is aBiblical, he intervenes in human history you're right, but he upholds and sustains creation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NannaNae

Science-ism tell us that there is no God and that billions and billions of years ago a comet killed off the dinosaurs . this comet was a earth killer..

they can't prove it .

this is just people and greeky sofistry and their definitions is always the issue! so let define "intervention" and "creation", and "work ".

but I can prove God used the moon two times at least to rearrange the configuration of this earth.
is that creation? he created a new earth at least three or 4 times in last 6000 years . twice he used the moon .
Now when men rearrange things they say they "created" something. IS moving furniture any kind of creation ? or merely artistic/and sometimes autistic rearranging .
so when God wipes out the Dinosaurs with a flood is that creation ? arranging or rearranging ? or something else ?
when he destroys the eye world and politics and powers of that age , is that arranging or rearranging or creation? because if you think about it I am sure that he let loose some some cosmic radiation that may have even helped us de-evolve faster and decay faster from where we once was.

PS there is a 4-6 ++ft layer of sterile sand over a 4 to 10+ft layer of burnt cosmic nanodiamonds and a gray sterile soil that in composition only matches the MOON> and under that still more sterile soils. That moon soils and nano diamonds covers south east asia down to and past australia and all the atlantic nations in Europe and North Africa and from one side of the New World to the other side of North America at least 4 feet deep .

so what I do know is God has been playing huge game of cosmic pool with us for about 4300 years and that considering what scientist believe/have faith killed the dino's( such a joke to call that science) well nothing on this planet should be here x3 or 4 and not have sent us sailing into the sun. Nothing including trees should remain. these events so huge that scientism of blind never questioned it and will never know the laws of such events. but what is true is if he wasn't as protective as he is precise even with Moon size Q balls no men would have survived any of these unexplained to date events.. Events that rearranging the land we stand on and the seas we float on.

so is that resting ? or work or creation? what it is for sure is, HE is just rearranging the chairs on the titanic and protecting those he is allowed to protect . because mankind has found ways to get into stuff that just ain't fixable ! and does things to his own and others that aren't fixable.. things there is no cure for..
So he has to just start over with those he is allowed to protect.
those people who have given him the right to protect them.
so is any part of these things "creation" ? scientist might argue jumps in evolution because of radiation released in events like these .. but I suspect he had to work hard to fix it so we didn't de-evolve tooooo fast.. what I do see is Lots of work, lots of building and tons of calculations and profound love and even more profound protection to accomplish his purposes .
because if man did any of these things, man would take full credit as "creator" even feel god like.......for all that rearranging of all those deck chairs .

But God has just been building and rearranging stuff under mankind's feet for 4300 years ! while men are still standing there .
now that is precision and profound protection especially when using moon sized Q balls..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nannanae wrote:

but I can prove God used the moon two times at least to rearrange the configuration of this earth.
is that creation? he created a new earth at least three or 4 times in last 6000 years . twice he used the moon .
....when he destroys the eye world and politics and powers of that age , is that arranging or rearranging or creation? because if you think about it I am sure that he let loose some some cosmic radiation that may have even helped us de-evolve faster and decay faster from where we once was.

PS there is a 4-6 ++ft layer of sterile sand over a 4 to 10+ft layer of burnt cosmic nanodiamonds and a gray sterile soil that in composition only matches the MOON> and under that still more sterile soils. That moon soils and nano diamonds covers south east asia down to and past australia and all the atlantic nations in Europe and North Africa and from one side of the New World to the other side of North America at least 4 feet deep .

so what I do know is God has been playing huge game of cosmic pool with us for about 4300 years and that considering what scientist believe/have faith killed the dino's( such a joke to call that science) well nothing on this planet should be here x3 or 4 and not have sent us sailing into the sun. Nothing including trees should remain. these events so huge that ....

... poe??

:confused:

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

poe?? did you read the sites listed earlier before this last one ! no .. so Poe this !

Cosmic Blowdown?: Ancient Buried Cypress Forest in South Carolina « The Cosmic Tusk

not 40000 years old, good wood! not 40000 years old , not 10000 years old , wood that is not even petrified yet , Scientism thinks we are all idiots . they think we are stupid!!!! not anything between 10000 and 40000 years old ! go to the links!

Widespread evidence of cosmic impact documented – likely cause of the Younger Dryas cool climate episode | Watts Up With That?

Andes to Alps: Mahaney et al. field evidence confirms cosmic cause for Black Mat from 10,000 BC « The Cosmic Tusk not 10000 years ago...... that is magic machines created by minds that can't ask nor answer the right questions.Because they can't know the laws of such events !

Read around these sites, that is just one event they are trying to create magic time with. events so large their tiny minds can't deal with it.
Study "carolina bays"
LiDAR Imagery
they can't answer what they are because they don't have a clue about recorded history any history except their own goofiness . they don't have a clue what happened just 2800 or 3200 years ago because they are to busy making up history about all those indisputable "billions and billions of years ago " .

so poe that !( whatever POE IS)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

ps ..to whomever put our link over there! they hate truth enough over there with out your help.. 4 or 5 sites have been shut down, or forums closed , or like there at cosmic tusk the "opened minded" and "logical"...can't stand the truth so they erase what they don't like or won't think about .is this site next ? So George will just erase it. so whoever you are you thought you did something cute? not!

someday the world will know he tried to warn you and he did love you but you wouldn't let Him!

Upvote 0