United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who is likely not in what room?

Unless the three are in the same room...
when a person has sex outside of their chosen
partnership, they are violating the mental and
physical commitment to one other person.

"Room" is just a physical example but mentally
the three cannot be together in the same union.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unless the three are in the same room...
when a person has sex outside of their chosen
partnership, they are violating the mental and
physical commitment to one other person.

"Room" is just a physical example but mentally
the three cannot be together in the same union.
I really don't see how a third person being in the same room has any effect on how we should view sex between two persons who are not married to each other. It remains either adultery or fornication regardless.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really don't see how a third person being in the same room has any effect on how we should view sex between two persons who are not married to each other. It remains either adultery or fornication regardless.

I've never had such a view, married or not.
I wonder if social conservatives have spy cameras or something?
I take that back....I did see an event in college dorms once.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've never had such a view, married or not.
I wonder if social conservatives have spy cameras or something?
I take that back....I did see an event in college dorms once.
So in your view all married same sex couples are celibate?

In my experience people openly gay have not been celibate, whether in a committed relationship or not. And if they are friends they are not ashamed of sharing that information, which yes is more than I wanted to know anyway. Those I have been friends with attempting to live celibate lives do not generally openly share their struggle.

I know some that are celibate are out there and have read testimonies of some living that way because they recognize the sin, the loss of dignity and disorder of living otherwise. Am sure some of them are Priests. I think those are the exception rather than the rule.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So in your view all married same sex couples are celibate?

In my experience people openly gay have not been celibate, whether in a committed relationship or not. And if they are friends they are not ashamed of sharing that information, which yes is more than I wanted to know anyway. Those I have been friends with attempting to live celibate lives do not generally openly share their struggle.

I know some that are celibate are out there and have read testimonies of some living that way because they recognize the sin, the loss of dignity and disorder of living otherwise. Am sure some of them are Priests. I think those are the exception rather than the rule.

I have no idea of the sex lives of my neighbors ("had such a view")in any manner.
Muse about the sex lives of neighbors, women, gays , or priests,
just as you wish them to judge your sex life.
----->Mathew 7: 12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those I have been friends with attempting to live celibate lives do not generally openly share their struggle.

I've known very few people who reveal their sex lives to me.
Nor do I wish them to think about mine.
----->

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The DMS5 says Transgenderism is a mental illness, which I expect will change when the new DSM6 comes out.
No. It considers "gender dysphoria" to be a disorder. (I'm not sure I'd say "mental illness".) Why does this matter? What they consider to be a problem is serious distress with your gender. If you're upset with your gender and living as the opposite gender successfully deals with your distress, then you don't have gender dysphoria, and DSM-5 doesn't consider you to have a disorder. So being transgender isn't considered a disorder.

I should note that someone who had gender dysphoria and became reconciled with their birth gender through counseling or other ways would also have dealt with their distress.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea of the sex lives of my neighbors ("had such a view")in any manner.
Muse about the sex lives of neighbors, women, gays , or priests,
just as you wish them to judge your sex life.
----->Mathew 7: 12
The OP video link suggests there is an active agenda to subvert truth - essentially make truth subjective. Regardless of "orientation", one cannot discuss the truth about the morality of specific behavior/actions stemming from orientation absent having celibacy in the discussion. Same with asking can acting on our orientation be in conflict with our nature (the way He made us - male/female) and our human dignity (that He gave us).

If answering such questions cannot be discussed or are being dismissed, then there is not much point in asking "what is truth" in these matters. And we would need to know those answers before we could ask if there is or talk about an agenda to subvert truth.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It isn't regarded though that if all other people were homosexual with the institutions in place for that and the self was the only exception with being an aberration, it would not change that there is the physical design for heterosexual relations that there isn't for homosexual relations.

Reactions: DrBubbaLove
Upvote 0