The HOMOSEXUAL agenda EXPOSED!

StanJ

Student & Correct Handler of God's Word.
May 3, 2016
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
✟3,516.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
Stan. your wrong on this one. The Bible does in deed say so. I do not where you are getting this Biblical insights from but it sure is not any Bible I have ever heard or know of. Yes sex sins are serious and it misses the mark, but Homosexuality is a very serious sin as these people are recruited by someone, and once they are in this sin they look for others to take advantage of.
Clearly your defending such shameful actions, and that brings me to wonder why you are so interested in keeping this useless stuff on. I honest believe there is no use to dialogue with you about this as you are for what ever reason twisting Scripture to Justify your points. Vey sad indeed. I am done I will not respond to you on this subject again.
Well as a Christian you should know that it's not a matter of just saying the Bible says so you have to show it so please do show it and exactly what it says. That you actually believe homosexuals recruit straight people to be homosexuals is beyond belief and I have no words to address that other than you're nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake.
Apparently you haven't been really paying attention to any of my posts but just to make it clear I'm not defending homosexual actions, I am rebuking people like you who claim to be Christian but hate monger. If it weren't for people like you contributing to this type of unchristian-like behavior we wouldn't have threads like this and would probably be contributing to more constructive threads. I'll be more than happy for you to not respond to me or even post these type of fallacious and hateful posts.

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Homosexuality is a very serious sin as these people are recruited by someone, and once they are in this sin they look for others to take advantage of.

Gays don't enjoy being gay and they live a very quiet and unsettled life
trying to find a suitable person to live with to help them defend against
the world that gives them grief.

Gay men have spent so much of the their lives imitating people who
have "more acceptable" characteristics in society that you will find
theater has an overabundance of gay men who are great at imitating
all types of personalities. My high school girlfriend in theater once told
me there were no straight men to be found in theater. Females seem
to have an easier time being not interested in men and get far less
persecution from the public.

What you'll notice about scripture is that gay men catch four times as much
flack as gay women do. This is because Paul go's ranting about what
he sees
as sinful behavior, without really knowing the background
of what's going on. He only sees promiscuous behavior, prostitution,
and non-monogamous relationships and the harm they cause.

As I've said before, monogamous sexual relationships are invisible
to the public. I've never seen my parents having sex.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gays don't enjoy being gay and they live a very quiet and unsettled life
trying to find a suitable person to live with to help them defend against
the world that gives them grief.

Gay men have spent so much of the their lives imitating people who
have "more acceptable" characteristics in society that you will find
theater has an overabundance of gay men who are great at imitating
all types of personalities. My high school girlfriend in theater once told
me there were no straight men to be found in theater. Females seem
to have an easier time being not interested in men and get far less
persecution from the public.

What you'll notice about scripture is that gay men catch four times as much
flack as gay women do. This is because Paul go's ranting about what
he sees
as sinful behavior, without really knowing the background
of what's going on. He only sees promiscuous behavior, prostitution,
and non-monogamous relationships and the harm they cause.

The DMS5 says Transgenderism is a mental illness, which I expect will change when the new DSM6 comes out. Not long ago Homosexuality was listed as a mental illness as well. These people who have grouped themselves together and have called themselves LGBT.

I do not hate them by any means whatsoever! I have reached out to people like this directly for more than 30 years now. No one will ever know just how deeply this has been. In fact when StanJ called me a "hater" he is so far off base he is beyond belief. I care very deeply that these LGBT people are in the lifestyle they are in.

However no one will ever win an argument with them or anyone who supports their lifestyle, never, ever! From the perspective of Jesus and His Fathers Commands, and instructions given by the Holy Spirit to all the writers of Scripture, who under the direct instructions of the Holy Spirit, wrote exactly what they were told. In both the Old and New Testaments, all sexual contact outside of marriage is a sin. Sexual sin is especially serious when committed with someone else. Clearly in Old Testament times for the Jewish believers there were serious consequences for those caught in certain sins, and not just sexual sins
In the Old Testament Homosexuality God said it was an a abomination. In the New Testament is forbidden. In the O. T. in Deuteronomy 22:5 men and women are not to reverse sexual roles. which addresses Transgenderism, which is in reality homosexuality. You can never get away from your DNA, you will for ever and always be what your DNA says you are.

Jesus went to the extreme and said in Matthew 5:27-28 that even mental thoughts of adultery (sexual lusting) was already a sin in their heart. Our thoughts of sexual sin can be a sin, by Jesus own words. Now if thought can be a sin the very sexual acts are much more sinful.

Homosexuality, male male or female female is openly addressed in Romans 1. God forbids sexual sin in 1 Corinthians 6:13, and in revelation 2:20. Sexual freedom to do what ever you want, and with whom ever you want, is not freedom but is enslavement 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 God warns us that fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Marriage is to be held in honor and the sexuality between husband and wife is sacred and to be honored. Hebrews 13:4

In Hebrews 3:12-15 God warns us against unbelief, and not listening to Him and His word.

No matter what I say means little, but Gods Words have His Words. Reader be warned.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The DMS5 says Transgenderism is a mental illness, which I expect will change when the new DSM6 comes out. Not long ago Homosexuality was listed as a mental illness as well. These people who have grouped themselves together and have called themselves LGBT.

I do not hate them by any means whatsoever! I have reached out to people like this directly for more than 30 years now. No one will ever know just how deeply this has been. In fact when StanJ called me a "hater" he is so far off base he is beyond belief. I care very deeply that these LGBT people are in the lifestyle they are in.

However no one will ever win an argument with them or anyone who supports their lifestyle, never, ever! From the perspective of Jesus and His Fathers Commands, and instructions given by the Holy Spirit to all the writers of Scripture, who under the direct instructions of the Holy Spirit, wrote exactly what they were told. In both the Old and New Testaments, all sexual contact outside of marriage is a sin. Sexual sin is especially serious when committed with someone else. Clearly in Old Testament times for the Jewish believers there were serious consequences for those caught in certain sins, and not just sexual sins
In the Old Testament Homosexuality God said it was an a abomination. In the New Testament is forbidden. In the O. T. in Deuteronomy 22:5 men and women are not to reverse sexual roles. which addresses Transgenderism, which is in reality homosexuality. You can never get away from your DNA, you will for ever and always be what your DNA says you are.

Jesus went to the extreme and said in Matthew 5:27-28 that even mental thoughts of adultery (sexual lusting) was already a sin in their heart. Our thoughts of sexual sin can be a sin, by Jesus own words. Now if thought can be a sin the very sexual acts are much more sinful.

Homosexuality, male male or female female is openly addressed in Romans 1. God forbids sexual sin in 1 Corinthians 6:13, and in revelation 2:20. Sexual freedom to do what ever you want, and with whom ever you want, is not freedom but is enslavement 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 God warns us that fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Marriage is to be held in honor and the sexuality between husband and wife is sacred and to be honored. Hebrews 13:4

In Hebrews 3:12-15 God warns us against unbelief, and not listening to Him and His word.

No matter what I say means little, but Gods Words have His Words. Reader be warned.

But lets let them use public restrooms when they have got to go.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But lets let them use public restrooms when they have got to go.

To the restroom and locker room that is associated with the male or female parts they have, not what they want them to be. Transgender-ism is a metal illness...DSM5.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
To the restroom and locker room that is associated with the male or female parts they have, not what they want them to be. Transgender-ism is a metal illness...DSM5.

Are you going to peek to be sure? Or are you going to let people who go into the restroom have a modicum of privacy?

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you going to peek to be sure? Or are you going to let people who go into the restroom have a modicum of privacy?

This never before was an issue, until our dearly loved President Obama made it one. You and other can thank him for it. Remember that when a nation turns from the ways of God there are consequences. Peole have to make a choice as to who they stand with. A persons foundations are based on Scripture or they are not, that is pretty clear.

No one I know of or have heard even remotely suggested what you have said.

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Thank you!

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

If that were 'true', then there wouldn't be a 'homosexual agenda'.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If that were 'true', then there wouldn't be a 'homosexual agenda'.
Blessings,
MEC

Monogamous sexual relationships are invisible
to the public.
Unless you've seen people having sex in public?

First they would have to attend meetings to vote
on an agenda. I have insider information that
there are no meetings to attend.

People do have special interest groups all over
the land, and these groups may have a agenda
to get something accomplished. I believe the
goal is to establish that any manogomous union
establishes the highest peak of godly civilization.

John 15:12, ESV This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Ephesians 4:32, ESV Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Ephesians 4:29, NLT Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
James 2:1-4, NIV My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?
Romans 10:12, ESV For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.
Luke 6:31, ESV And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
Matthew 7:12, ESV So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Philippians 2:4, ESV Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Gen 2:18
18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

1 Corinthians 7:8-10
8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This never before was an issue, until our dearly loved President Obama made it one. You and other can thank him for it. Remember that when a nation turns from the ways of God there are consequences. Peole have to make a choice as to who they stand with. A persons foundations are based on Scripture or they are not, that is pretty clear.

I remember these issues being discussed before Obama and they will be discussed after Obama. Obama did not start these things.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
However no one will ever win an argument with them or anyone who supports their lifestyle, never, ever!

First, there is no "winning of arguments" taught in scripture. Never ever.
You can't win an argument against others or their lifestyle, never, ever!
Not according to scripture anyway.
The first one is the test for anything and everything.
Nothing else in scripture counters it or supersede it.

Matthew 7:12
So whatever you wish that
others would do to you,
do also to them,

for this is the Law
and the Prophets.

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Ephesians 4:29-32 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Romans 15:1-2 We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the O. T. in Deuteronomy 22:5 men and women are not to reverse sexual roles. which addresses Transgenderism, which is in reality homosexuality. You can never get away from your DNA, you will for ever and always be what your DNA says you are.

Little do you know that gender is a sliding scale. Yes, there are some born with no clear distinction between gender at all.
Now we know that the psychological gender differences come from "wash" of hormones that bathe the young developing mind in a particular sequence of hormones that cause gender differentiation. And now we also know that these particular sequences and levels are rarely perfect and often not "normal" at all.

I'm not going to support any fashion advice from Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 22:5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing,
nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God
detests anyone who does this.

Amish-665x400.jpg

Create dress codes for women, just as you like women to create dress codes for you.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:27-28 that our thoughts of adultery (sexual lusting) are a sin in the heart.
Our moments of lust are sin, by Jesus own words.

"Homosexuality, male male or female female is openly addressed in Romans 1. "

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Here we are speaking a a particular group of people who "worshiped and served created things".
"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts."

I can tell you that monogamous partners don't have to give themselves over to shameful lusts.
And I don't know what created things they are worshiping that caused the lusting.

God forbids sexual sin in 1 Corinthians 6:13, and in revelation 2:20. Sexual freedom to do what ever you want, and with whom ever you want, is not freedom but is enslavement 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 God warns us that fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

Monogamous couples are sacred and healthy.
Use whatever measure you can find to show that is wrong.
Use examples from scripture, from magazines, from your life,
your family.......any examples at all.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Little do you know that gender is a sliding scale. Yes, there are some born with no clear distinction between gender at all.
Now we know that the psychological gender differences come from "wash" of hormones that bathe the young developing mind in a particular sequence of hormones that cause gender differentiation. And now we also know that these particular sequences and levels are rarely perfect and often not "normal" at all.

I'm not going to support any fashion advice from Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 22:5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing,
nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God
detests anyone who does this.

Amish-665x400.jpg

Create dress codes for women, just as you like women to create dress codes for you.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:27-28 that our thoughts of adultery (sexual lusting) are a sin in the heart.
Our moments of lust are sin, by Jesus own words.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Here we are speaking a a particular group of people who "worshiped and served created things".
"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts."

I can tell you that monogamous partners don't have to give themselves over to shameful lusts.
And I don't know what created things they are worshiping that caused the lusting.

Monogamous couples are sacred and healthy.
Use whatever measure you can find to show that is wrong.
Use examples from scripture, from magazines, from your life,
your family.......any examples at all.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.
Am unclear how we get from marriage between a man and woman in Gen 2 and sexual activity outside marriage being a sin, to saying promiscuity is the issue --> so any sexual activity is a sin only if carried on with more than one relationship at a time.
How do we arrive at defining relationships as monogamous to justify the activity in that relationship?

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Thank our dearly beloved who?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Am unclear how we get from marriage between a man and woman in Gen 2 and sexual activity outside marriage being a sin, to saying promiscuity is the issue --> so any sexual activity is a sin only if carried on with more than one relationship at a time.How do we arrive at defining relationships as monogamous to justify the activity in that relationship?

I don't justify the sexual activities of people where I am not involved.
But if there is non-monogamous activity, then somebody is involved
who likely is not in the room. This is not treating somebody in a way
that you would have them treat you. This is a sin.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Gayness is very fashionable nowadays, that's a fact.

The question is how did it go from being generally looked down upon to very fashionable in USA society. What strategies were employed to affect the minds of children so that when they grew up they saw it as OK or even desirable. After all, humans are the products of their society. I would say that the movie industry has done its good share of participating in such an agenda via portraying heroic figures as openly gay. Example? The film The Three Hundred has openly gay dialogue in which homosexual activity is casually mentioned. It was totally unnecessary to the plot but was included anyway. There are even commercial advertisements which portray gay relationships. One of the issues which Clinton immediately addressed after he was inaugurated as president was the gay issue in the military-especially in relation to submarines where quarters are cramped and men are forced to live in unusually close proximity.. Such issues were once totally off limits in the political sphere. Yet suddenly we have them being prominently displayed. The same with the same sex marriage controversy. So one does get the very strong impression of an agenda which is being carried out behind the scenes in subtle ways.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Misdirection.
In the post I responded to, there was clear justification being implied for anyone engaged in unnatural sex acts as long as they were not "given over to shameful lust". Unless that was unclear, I am saying the post I replied to clearly attempts to justify same sex sex.
What they were worshiping in the Romans quote is less relevant to this discussion than what it says they were doing - abandoning "natural sexual relations" (sex) for "unnatural ones"(clearly meaning sex with same sex).

Romans 1:24 - "...the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another."

God made us male and female, the way He made us was not a "suggestion". He also indicated in Gen2 what sort of unions/families we should have - again not a suggestion. That is the "natural" order of things, the way He meant it to be. So anything departing from that order is rightly called "unnatural". And BTW yes sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman also defies that order. To engage in such activity is wrong because it declares we know better for ourselves than God what we were made for - we degrade ourselves and our bodies in doing so. It is an attack on our own dignity and against what is Good(God).

In this light those with an attraction to the same sex and the hormonal unbalanced and the sexually disabled...etc. and the unmarried heterosexual are all in the same boat as far as actually engaging in desired sexual activity. It is wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Misdirection.
In the post I responded to, there was clear justification being implied for anyone engaged in unnatural sex acts as long as they were not "given over to shameful lust". Unless that was unclear, I am saying the post I replied to clearly attempts to justify same sex sex.
What they were worshiping in the Romans quote is less relevant to this discussion than what it says they were doing - abandoning "natural sexual relations" (sex) for "unnatural ones"(clearly meaning sex with same sex).

Romans 1:24 - "...the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another."

God made us male and female, the way He made us was not a "suggestion". He also indicated in Gen2 what sort of unions/families we should have - again not a suggestion. That is the "natural" order of things, the way He meant it to be. So anything departing from that order is rightly called "unnatural". And BTW yes sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman also defies that order. To engage in such activity is wrong because it declares we know better for ourselves than God what we were made for - we degrade ourselves and our bodies in doing so. It is an attack on our own dignity and against what is Good(God).

In this light those with an attraction to the same sex and the hormonal unbalanced and the sexually disabled...etc. and the unmarried heterosexual are all in the same boat as far as actually engaging in desired sexual activity. It is wrong.

Well the Bible does say Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve.

• Agree
Reactions: DrBubbaLove
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Who is likely not in what room?

Upvote 0