TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok guys I know I make MANY controversial posts challenging this worlds Christianity..

But this is one I DON'T think ANY of us will disagree upon.

Mr. Weston explains how the homosexual movement was a CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED PLOT executed perfectly by individuals who ADMIT to using PROPAGANDA to LIE and promote their agenda!

THIS IS A MUST WATCH FOR ALL!! It will ARM YOU with the knowledge to SHUT DOWN any of the lies we're told about Homosexuality.

http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/telecasts/the-age-of-deceit

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Why do you act like homosexuality is a late 20th century invention? Its not. There is no "agenda". Stop with the fear...it's right unbecoming for a Christian...

Upvote 0

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do you act like homosexuality is a late 20th century invention? Its not. There is no "agenda". Stop with the fear...it's right unbecoming for a Christian...
Fear? I don't think you're understanding correctly.

Yes there has absolutely been an agenda behind the reasons the Western world has now accepted homosexuality. In fact, then men behind that agenda wrote an entire book on how they used propaganda to enforce their agenda. I suggest watching the program.

Homosexuality has always been around, yes.

Upvote 0

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
lol...i can't watch videos...can you summarize.
So a book "after the ball" was written by two honosexuals. They tell the story of how they manipulated the American people Into acceptance of homosexuality through through the use of propaganda. And how they also used it to silence those who would never agree with them. He summarizes the boom in the video. Get on another computer and watch the telecast "the age of deceit" by Mr Weston. It's found on tomorrowsworld.org

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Being 55 years old, I can attest to the 'fact' that there has indeed been an agenda and continues to be an agenda concerning the acceptance of homosexuality in America.

When I grew up, no one was 'known' to be 'gay' in any school I attended through 12th grade. Even those that appeared 'girly' or like 'sissies' were outcasts. Looking back, I can't imagine what would have become of someone who others 'knew' were gay.

that was only a little over thirty years ago. Now we have legal 'gay' marriage according to the Federal Government. Things like that don't happen 'without' an agenda.

Music, trends, even vocabulary has been altered in the direction dictated by this 'agenda'. The American population in general has been 'brainwashed' through this 'agenda' and most not even aware of it. For that is one of the most potent weapons used by those with an agenda: secretiveness. Expressing the focus of the agenda without exposing it's true nature.

Homosexuality isn't merely a 'lifestyle'. According to the Bible it is a direct abomination towards God Himself. It is choosing a path that is utterly contrary to the natural order God instilled into humanity. He once destroyed two entire cities due to their practicing homosexuality.

So the poster is right. It is nothing 'new'. It's been around for about as long as people have been around. But that says nothing as to it's existence being acceptable to God. There are many 'things' men have done since the 'beginning' of humanity that are 'unrighteous'.

I have read the Bible and it speaks clearly about homosexuality. It states that it is an act of utter rebellion. That homosexuality is the result of those that have 'turned their backs' on God.

I don't hate gays. I don't fear gays. The fact that I recognize and accept what the Bible offers concerning homosexuality doesn't make me a 'hater' or 'homo-phobe'. I am simply a man that has read and understood what is offered in the Bible concerning homosexuality. It is not only a sin against each other, but against society in general and God Himself. Not necessarily in the eyes or understanding of those that practice such behavior. But in the words of the Bible it's perfectly clear.

I don't hate bank robbers or drug dealers or wife beaters. But I don't agree with their choice of behavior either. And it is my belief that homosexuals suffer such 'guilt' over their choice of lifestyle that their agenda is to force others to accept it so that they can somehow dismiss their own guilt. For every gay that I have ever known will pitch a fit the first time someone mentions what the Bible offers concerning such behavior. Instantly who ever mentions it are 'haters' or 'ignorant' or politically incorrect. If they were content within their choice of behavior, they wouldn't feel the need to attack any and everyone that speaks out against it. If it was 'ok' as they insist, it wouldn't bother them a bit if someone spoke out against it.

But like most things requiring the assuming of responsibility, if one person can be a member of a 'group' it is more acceptable than being 'one' in a crowd. So the agenda is to force the populace into acceptance to basically eliminate responsibility or guilt associated with doing what one 'knows' isn't 'right'. Kind of like spreading the blame. You know, like Eve enticing Adam to 'share the blame' of disobedience. It's always easier to 'share' the blame than take it upon oneself 'alone'.

So there is little doubt in my experience in my lifetime that there is most certainly an 'agenda'. The evidence is overwhelming that not only has there been an agenda, it has been relatively successful at this point in time. So successful that to keep the courts free, the government itself has bent to the will of those who introduced and perpetuated and escalated their 'agenda'.

Right or wrong? That would all depend upon one's personal perspective. But it is my 'firm belief' that any and every one with a conscience 'knows' the answer to this question. And if one turns to the Bible for the answer it is perfectly clear. The act of homosexual 'sex' is an abomination to God. And those that read the Bible and understand what it offers concerning homosexuality aren't 'haters' or 'homo-phobes' of a necessity. For one doesn't have to hate someone that behaves contrary to God's will. And it doesn't take 'hate' to recognize that something is 'wrong' or 'unnatural'.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How is it unbecoming for a Christian to condemn something which Bible clearly condemns?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mr. Weston explains how the homosexual movement was a CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED PLOT executed perfectly by individuals who ADMIT to using PROPAGANDA to LIE and promote their agenda!

I love my neighbors. A number of my neighbors are gay.
I treat them just like anyone else. I would prefer they
be married rather than an endless number of visitors
each night.

Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It will ARM YOU with the knowledge to SHUT DOWN any of the lies we're told about Homosexuality.

Which lies? What do you know about my neighbor Bob that I don't know?
He always gets his holiday decorations up before me. Is that bad?

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Being 55 years old, I can attest to the 'fact' that there has indeed been an agenda and continues to be an agenda concerning the acceptance of homosexuality in America.

When I grew up, no one was 'known' to be 'gay' in any school I attended through 12th grade. Even those that appeared 'girly' or like 'sissies' were outcasts. Looking back, I can't imagine what would have become of someone who others 'knew' were gay.

I am a couple of years younger than you are and I knew there were gay kids in my high school class (graduated in 1981). My health teacher, history teacher and English teacher were all gay. We knew it then. They were all great teachers and wonderful people. I know many gay people...friends and relatives. Acceptance of homosexuality is nothing more than accepting that ALL people deserve equal treatment under the law, do not deserve to be discriminated against by anyone, no more than discriminating according to race, marital status or anything else.

So, if the "homosexual agenda" includes stopping the ridiculous discrimination against gay people, then I'm all for it.

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am a couple of years younger than you are and I knew there were gay kids in my high school class (graduated in 1981). My health teacher, history teacher and English teacher were all gay. We knew it then. They were all great teachers and wonderful people. I know many gay people...friends and relatives. Acceptance of homosexuality is nothing more than accepting that ALL people deserve equal treatment under the law, do not deserve to be discriminated against by anyone, no more than discriminating according to race, marital status or anything else.

So, if the "homosexual agenda" includes stopping the ridiculous discrimination against gay people, then I'm all for it.

Not sure where you are from. I only know what I know from my own personal experience. I grew up in Orlando, Florida which has always had a rather large homosexual community. Yet while attending High School, I honestly don't remember 'ONE' person that any or everyone 'knew' were 'gay'. I can clearly remember the ill treatment that guys received that were merely viewed as 'fruity'. I can't imagine how someone 'gay' would have been treated.

In the neighborhoods I lived in growing up, if there was a 'known' homosexual living near by, everyone talked about the person as a pervert. Parents warned their children to 'stay away' from such people.

Starting in about Jr High, I do remember seeing news items about homosexual parades and such in San Francisco and other parts of California. To us such news items made California look like a 'different world' than the one in which we lived.

I have 'made up' nothing. Just expressed what I have witnessed from the 'place' in which I lived.

There have always been 'rumors' about Physical Education Teachers being gay. My High School was no different. The female gym teacher 'appeared' to be what we called "butch" back then. She may well have been 'gay'. But I never heard anyone state anything definitive so far as 'knowing' she was 'gay'. In fact, that very word wasn't even a part of our vocabulary back then. What are now called 'gay' people back then were referred to as '[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]', 'queer' or other titles.

And nothing I have offered is meant to indicate that I advocate treating 'gays' any differently than anyone else. While I don't agree with much of the 'agenda', my position is that so long as I'm not personally affected by their behavior, it's not a 'personal issue' with me.

But I can assure you that I don't agree with the 'agenda'. Promoting negative behavior is never a 'good thing'. And according to the Bible, it is most certainly 'negative behavior'. God didn't nor does He 'make' gay people. That is a personal choice and so far as the Bible is concerned, a clear and obvious 'sign' that those that chose such a path have 'turned their backs on God'. If you are curious as to what I'm referring to, I offer this:

Romans 1:

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And we also have the story of two cities that were destroyed and the only indication as to the 'reason' is that they were predominately 'homosexual' in their behavior.

Not my words..............

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And we also have the story of two cities that were destroyed and the only indication as to the 'reason' is that they were predominately 'homosexual' in their behavior.

Jesus attempted to teach a different solution.
Many have not paid attention becasue the
older story has better cinematic potential.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Acceptance of homosexuality is nothing more than accepting that ALL people deserve equal treatment under the law, do not deserve to be discriminated against by anyone, no more than discriminating according to race, marital status or anything else.

Not "anything else".
Only those protected attributes.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not sure where you are from. I only know what I know from my own personal experience. I grew up in Orlando, Florida which has always had a rather large homosexual community. Yet while attending High School, I honestly don't remember 'ONE' person that any or everyone 'knew' were 'gay'. I can clearly remember the ill treatment that guys received that were merely viewed as 'fruity'. I can't imagine how someone 'gay' would have been treated.

In the neighborhoods I lived in growing up, if there was a 'known' homosexual living near by, everyone talked about the person as a pervert. Parents warned their children to 'stay away' from such people.

Starting in about Jr High, I do remember seeing news items about homosexual parades and such in San Francisco and other parts of California. To us such news items made California look like a 'different world' than the one in which we lived.

I have 'made up' nothing. Just expressed what I have witnessed from the 'place' in which I lived.

There have always been 'rumors' about Physical Education Teachers being gay. My High School was no different. The female gym teacher 'appeared' to be what we called "butch" back then. She may well have been 'gay'. But I never heard anyone state anything definitive so far as 'knowing' she was 'gay'. In fact, that very word wasn't even a part of our vocabulary back then. What are now called 'gay' people back then were referred to as '[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]', 'queer' or other titles.

And nothing I have offered is meant to indicate that I advocate treating 'gays' any differently than anyone else. While I don't agree with much of the 'agenda', my position is that so long as I'm not personally affected by their behavior, it's not a 'personal issue' with me.

But I can assure you that I don't agree with the 'agenda'. Promoting negative behavior is never a 'good thing'. And according to the Bible, it is most certainly 'negative behavior'. God didn't nor does He 'make' gay people. That is a personal choice and so far as the Bible is concerned, a clear and obvious 'sign' that those that chose such a path have 'turned their backs on God'. If you are curious as to what I'm referring to, I offer this:

Romans 1:

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Not my words..............

Blessings,

MEC

Please note that being disobedient to your parents is in the same category.
Fire balls from the sky is past due for many high schools.

fire-from-the-sky.jpg

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Which lies? What do you know about my neighbor Bob that I don't know?
He always gets his holiday decorations up before me. Is that bad?

What most uneducated people do not clearly understand is "ALL" sexual sin is VERY BAD. But just like some homosexual sinners, so are those who cheat on their spouse just as bad. So are those involved in prostitution just as bad. So are those who watch phorn just as bad. So are those involved in fornication just as bad. Sex is a G-d given holy pleasure, but when sinful abuse is involved it is a serious sin.

We all focus on the obvious sins, but those sins that are able to be hidden get little attention, but G-d see them all. But G-d sees all our sins not just sexual sins, but lies, our stealing, our rage and anger, don't miss that HE sees ALL our sins! It is onlt natural that we focus on the sins that are so glaring and open for all to see.

I can tell you that ALL our sins, are what Jesus had to died for! We are serious sinners, all of us, and Jesus is a Serious Savior, who loves us inspite of our sinful nature that turns away from the one who Loves us, Jesus begs us to come to Him and trust Him that he is able to save us, if we will but trust and follow Him.

Upvote 0