Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Harpazo, Greek 726, Strong’s

Harpazo,har-pad'-zo; from a derivative of Greek 138 (haireomai); to seize (in various applications): - catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force).

[bible]2 Cor. 12:2 (KJV)
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2 Cor. 12:4 (KJV)
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

1 Thes. 4:17 (KJV)

Then we, which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Rev. 12:5 (KJV)And she brought forth a man-child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Caught up, caught= Harpazo,har-pad'-zo; from a derivative of Greek 138 (haireomai); to seize (in various applications): - catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force).

Four times this word is recognized by the New Testament and is simply this.
When the harpazo of the Body of Christ does take place, we will be seized out of, caught away and up, plucked, pulled and taken by force out of this testing place.

There is no mystery as to when this takes place. It will happen immediately after GOD enacts certain things.
The angels of GOD will go forth at the shout of Lord Jesus and gather together “His elect.”
We (the gentiles) being grafted into the Body are just as much “His elect” as are the original Children.
If you do not believe in this event then you do not believe that there is a rapture of the Body of Christ. Rapture, a word that is not in the Word of GOD (per se), but simply describes an event that is the expectation of millions of Children of GOD who are the dead in Christ as well as the ones who are still alive and remain.

This is the first resurrection. Which has not yet taken place.

Yet …
For anyone to say that it has already taken place is to call the Word of GOD a lie.

1 Cor. 15:12 (KJV)
Now if Christ were preached that He rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1 Cor. 15:13 (KJV)
But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1 Cor. 15:21 (KJV)
For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1 Cor. 15:42 (KJV)
So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

2 Tim. 2:18 (KJV)

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

This discussion of the resurrection of the dead is an elementary principle of Christ.

Otherwise the Apostle Paul would not have described them as such in I Thess. 4:16 as he did.

Nor would he have written of the resurrection of the dead as he did.

Paul was very careful to use the logos in his descriptions.

There is a resurrection and it will be done according to how GOD has said it will be.

We are encouraged to share this with the Body of Christ, as being done exactly as he has told us it would be.

Not to take our opinion and interject it with our own hypothesis and attempt to overthrow a man of GOD in words.

It is by these types of words, which help corrupt the faith of others and aid in keeping others in bondage to man-made traditions.

Lord Jesus did not say that there is an exception to the rule of getting to Father GOD in heaven.

To attempt to get there by any other means is to call Him a liar and corrupt the Gospel of Lord Jesus.

There is only ONE mediator between GOD and man and His name is Lord Jesus.

Period.

To go there any other way is done so in the manner of a thief and a robber.

And we know whom the author of lying, stealing and death is.

It is by His, Lord Jesus, stripes that we are healed.

We are more the conquerors through Him, Lord Jesus.

We can do all things through Him, Lord Jesus, for in our own way there is only death waiting for us at the end of this journey.

Three little peasant children claim to have seen His mother and many people have been deceived into their web of deceit and destruction.

The god of this world is a master of deception and will be exposed in GOD’ timing.

A certain religion has made Lord Jesus’ mother into a harlot, a person who has served her purpose for GOD, is being used to distort the Way to GOD and thwart the Truth in GOD and one that has no Life in it.

This religious machine of disaster has corrupted many innocent people.

We, the Blood bought of GOD will not quit showing this as a trick and strategy of the enemy of our souls.

And although we will not overthrow this religion at this time, the day will come when the Truth will prevail and those who taught the innocent will be dealt with in a much more severe way than the rest, in that not many of us should desire to be a teacher of the things of GOD, knowing that they will receive a stricter judgment.

However, the Blood bought of GOD are admonished to tell the Truth in all that they say and if possible even expose a lie.
For our heritage as the Lord servants is that no weapon formed against us will prosper and any tongue that rises against us in judgment, we shall show it to be made wrong, for our righteousness is of GOD.

For greater is He that is in us than he that is in this world and the ones who follow after him.

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
  • Personal testimony:
My name is Jerry Lee , Jr., . I was born July 24, 1956 in San Jose, California to Jerry Don and Lois . When I was 13 years old I prayed the sinners prayer with the founder of Campus Crusade, Bill Bright is his name. That is when Jesus became my personal Savior. HOWEVER, NOT MY LORD. For twenty years after that, I spent 75% of my life behind bars and caged windows. Sold and did drugs, and always expected Jesus to TAKE over my will and set me free from the trash that I had grown in. I was always expecting Jesus to do what I thought that I could not do. MAKE ME QUIT doing dope. How many of you know that God does NOT violate our will to impose His own?

In 1991, I finally quit having negative contact with law enforcement (per se).

I have had sawed-off shotguns pulled on me and NOT go off, GOD had a hit called off by a hit man who was sent to jail to KILL me while I was being processed and booked for a traffic ticket. I was once SET UP to take the rap for shutting down a crystal meth lab. Something of which I had absolutely no part in. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person. One time my Guardian Angel kept an 824 Cat engine from starting up w/ me wedged between the radiator and block and the fan (I was replacing the radiator fan for the owner). On a different occasion GOD sealed up my severed Achilles tendon, (I should have bled to death that time). There are times after times that Death has attempted to take me out and GOD said "NO!"

Why?

So that His purpose and pleasure in my calling and election is fulfilled.

I am here today to testify and declare that Jesus will be returning in OUR lifetime. Yours and mine. ONLY the fictitious (imaginative narration) of the great disappearing act that we have been being taught about is NOT in the Bible.

The rapture of the Church will happen EXACTLY as I COR. 15: 51-53 and I Thess. 4:15-18 tell us. NEVERTHELESS, according to scripture, I am suggesting to you that this will take place while the sixth seal is being opened. (See Revelation 6:12.) Here, let me explain. Years ago I was on fire for The LORD (as am I today) and one day I asked Jesus how I was going to die? He answered me with a vision/dream. That evening as I was in the twilight of sleep, the five-story building that I was in began to shake and rock back and forth 5 to 10 feet at a time.

Now according to our Bible and what the LORD says, "When you see these things coming upon you, stand up and lift your heads towards heaven. For your redemption is near." (Jesus, Luke 21:28.) So I did Jesus' earthquake protocol and stood up, lifted my head towards heaven and began to praise GOD with every fiber that was within me. People around me were running and ducking under furniture and what have you, but we were on the fourth floor and it was crumbling down on top of us. AT the EXACT time that the building began to "smush" me I was transformed in the twinkling of an eye and was in a BRAND NEW MANSION type of body, standing right where I had been (the same place) but only now where the floor had once been there was a six foot or so semitransparent hand of an Angel the bore me up lest I dashed my foot against a stone... It was magnificent. I was standing in mid air about thirty to forty feet off the ground on this hand. The view was pristine and crystal clear. I could see clear across the valley (San Bernardino looking west to Mt Sac, Pomona area) And I saw others who were as was I, transformed, changed, standing on hands... NOT MANY though. We were few and far in-between. Suddenly I heard a SHOUT, it was the MOST melodious sound that I have ever heard in all my life, it was as of the Trump of an archangel. I looked up into the sky and saw Jesus standing among the clouds with His arms open wide. Then I looked out across the valley and saw those of us who had died and were in their graves rise up first and then those of us who were alive and remained were caught up together and the vision ended.

This Word of Wisdom vision/dream was given to me to give to you. It is a gift.
GLORY TO GOD!!!
May all that we do, say and think, honor, glorify and please Father GOD in heaven, 24/7.
In Lord Jesus name,
So Be It

“Jesus Christ is LORD”

Philippians 2:11
Love,
Brother Jerry
I will not be answering any posts here concerning this… it will happen as this servant was shown, those who are ready will go and the rest will not… the first four seal are open right now, with the evidence of more than 1/4th of the population of this planet dieing every second of every day
http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/pcwe
The choice is not if it happens or when it will happen… “this generation…”, but ultimately ARE you ready for when it does happen?
I love each and ever one of you and pray that y’all are standing on the right hand of Lord Jesus during the WTJ… my tears, prayers and hope is that anyone that you come into contact with learns of lord Jesus from you or that you are a witness in your words, actions or your very person is in continual life in Him… The USA will be gone and with it the harpazo will have happened as a thief in the night…
In Jesus name, so be it.
B1inHim@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is the first resurrection. Which has not yet taken place.

Yet …

For anyone to say that it has already taken place is to call the Word of GOD a lie.
Have the 2 witnesses appeard yet? If not, then the first resurrection hasn't occurred......:wave:

Reve 11:11 And after the three days and half-equal, a spirit/breath of life out of the God entered in them and they stand on their feet and great fear falls upon the ones observing them.​

12 And they hear a great Voice out of the Heaven saying to them "Ascend ye hence"! And they ascended into the heaven in the Cloud and observed them their enemies [Ezekiel 37/Luke 2:34]

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have the 2 witnesses appeard yet? If not, then the first resurrection hasn't occurred......:wave:

Reve 11:11 And after the three days and half-equal, a spirit/breath of life out of the God entered in them and they stand on their feet and great fear falls upon the ones observing them.

12 And they hear a great Voice out of the Heaven saying to them "Ascend ye hence"! And they ascended into the heaven in the Cloud and observed them their enemies [Ezekiel 37/Luke 2:34]

Here, again this wasn't part of the gift, yet if you are correct in your belief then they have...however, the verse that you quoted speaks about the two and not the entire Body, just the two...

What in the world does Luke 2:34 (KJV)
And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; have to do with the rise of two anyways?

Again, the gift is like anything else, it can be accepted, rejected, misused and
Abused....
The harpazo takes place during the results of the opening of the sixth seal... we are sequentially already in heaven in chapter 7 of Revelation before chapter 11... but then most of y’all usually know so very much more than the messenger...

This reminds me of a passage written by the founder of The Voice of the Martyrs
http://www.persecution.com/
Out of the book “Tortured for Christ” pg.86 "...while the troops of Mahomet II surrounded Constantinople in 1493 and it had to be decided whether the Balkans would be under Christian or Mohammedan dominium for centuries, a local church council in the besieged city discussed the following problems:

"What color were the eyes of the virgin Mary, What gender do angels have, if a fly falls into sanctified water, is the fly sanctified or the water defiled...?"

Why do I say this? Because, instead of being joyous about the confirmation of what is written we so very often look for a flaw and sometimes even invent them to our own satisfaction, based on our wisdom.

Are the two witness’s called up before those who are harpazoed out of the Great Tribulation?
At the same time?
During?…
It really does not matter… all that does matter is being ready for the event when it takes place.
Being full of the Holy Spirit does.
Everything else is a self imposed interpretation of we believe based on our own evaluations and possibly that of others who have only read about it.

Shalom

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
churches = candlesticks right? Rev1
and candlesticks are part of the witnesses right? Rev11.
therefore the church is here through that time.

Rev is not entirely linear...

no one is removed before the tribulation is ended. Christ comes at the end of the tribulation to gather His elect, including the two olive trees that are killed by the beast. when they go "up" in Rev11, then so do the rest of the elect....the 2 candlesticks Smyrna and Philadelphia....(the other chruches are beguiled by Satan's false lamb of Rev13:11/2Thes2 and harlots, instead of virgins for Christ)

as for the multitude in Rev7, my opinion is that the 144,000 are elect on earth who are to be gathered at His Coming after the trib...they are SEALED....for a reason/purpose..., and the other multitude is in heaven (the dead in Christ) who come with Him in Rev19 as per the promise of 1Thes4:14.

together they are the firstfruits...those who have died in the flesh, and those still alive in the flesh. those gathered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stryder06

Check the signature
Jan 9, 2009
✟31,839.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Reve 11:11 And after the three days and half-equal, a spirit/breath of life out of the God entered in them and they stand on their feet and great fear falls upon the ones observing them.​

The two witnesses are the Old and New testament

Upvote 0

Sophia7

Tall73's Wife
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two witnesses are the Old and New testament

What evidence do you have to support that interpretation? Revelation 11:6 says of the two witnesses:
These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
I believe that that that verse refers to Moses and Elijah. Since both were OT, how could the interpretation of the two witnesses be the Old and New Testaments?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What evidence do you have to support that interpretation? Revelation 11:6 says of the two witnesses:
These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
I believe that that that verse refers to Moses and Elijah. Since both were OT, how could the interpretation of the two witnesses be the Old and New Testaments?
I would say that is close to my view also......JESUS came in the Spirit and Power of both of those and they only had those Powers because YHWH gave it to them....

Exodus 7:1 And YWHW is saying unto Mosheh "see! I give thee as Elohiym to Par`oh, and 'Aharown thy brother shall be thy prophet;

Mark 14:53 And they led away the Jesus toward the Chief-priest, and are coming together to Him all the chief-priests, and the elders, and the scribes;

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.