madalina

May 15, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Dear all,

I think Saint Xenia is a very powerful saint, I read about her life and the miracles she performed and I am praying for her intercession. I read about people who were helped after having served a panikhida at her grave. I would like to talk to someone living in Sankt Petersburg that could help me get in touch with a priest from Smolensk cemetery. I would like to pay for a panikhida at her grave, but I don't know the cyrillic alphabet and I couldn't find any contact info on the internet. She was a special saint, a fool-for-Christ and she asked people who needed her help to serve a panikhida. I was advised to pray to Saint Xenia. On her grave it is written : "Whoever has known me, may he remember' my soul for the salvation of his own soul."

If you could help me with some information, I'd be grateful.

God bless you!

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to TAW! And to CF!

I'm afraid I can't help you with the information - I hope someone here can. Maybe there's someone who can at least read the websites for you?

I do know I was told I should ask St. Xenia's intercession on a particular issue that had been a problem for YEARS, especially in one part. Both parts though immediately were answered, and I still see growth of blessings out of it that show me the answer was even much better than I realized.

And I had been praying on my own for a long time.

Again, though, welcome! And I hope you can get the information you want.

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0