The grammys

SeekingEden

Dec 20, 2014
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anyone else wish the showed the Christian bands in the Grammy's? I always have to look online to see who won. For some reason, just because they are Christian bands, they don't get the chance to be on stage with everyone else. I find that sad :(

But yay for For King and Country for best Contemporary Christian album this year! They bhave the most fantastic concerts. I would highly recommend going to see them. Worth every second.

markb77

Nov 20, 2011
✟16,859.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There was a time when all of the awards given out were part of the broadcasts. Now, most of the awards are given out before the main event and only a fraction of the winners are actually on TV. Like folk, classical, etc., the Christian part of the Grammys are handed out well before what's seen on TV.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,015.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else wish the showed the Christian bands in the Grammy's? I always have to look online to see who won. For some reason, just because they are Christian bands, they don't get the chance to be on stage with everyone else. I find that sad :(

But yay for For King and Country for best Contemporary Christian album this year! They bhave the most fantastic concerts. I would highly recommend going to see them. Worth every second.

What other Christian bands were in the running for a Grammy? Ignoring them sounds pretty typical of the music industry today - like when they overlook the sales of records by Christian artists. However, God sees the glory those Christian bands are bringing to His name by simply playing and singing about Him.

Gillian

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,015.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

What other Christian bands were in the running for a Grammy? Ignoring them sounds pretty typical of the music industry today - like when they overlook the sales of records by Christian artists. However, God sees the glory those Christian bands are bringing to His name by simply playing and singing about Him.

Gillian

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
These are some other christian Bands that were nominated for grammy's this year.

Lecrae
Mercyme
Natalie Grant
Francesca Battistelli
For King and Country
Royal Taylor
Need to Breathe
Crowder

I guess I'll have to check them out maybe. Ty.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums