Feb 22, 2006
✟21,601.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]"But the fruit of the (Holy) Spirit...is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence)..." (Gal. 5:22-23).

Each one of us is presented with a variety of opportunities to manifest the fruit of the Spirit every day of our lives. The fruit of the Spirit operating in our lives is linked to our spiritual maturity. God has shown me that the fruit should be the container in which the glorious gifts of the Spirit are carried.

There is a responsibility attached to Christianity to walk in integrity - to "walk the walk," even when nobody notices.

At some time in life we may find ourselves involved in a relationship with someone who is difficult. We may try our best to be sweet - to obey God and bear the fruit of the Spirit despite the way the other person acts. We must not become discouraged; we must "keep on keeping on." Some of the most severe tests of our lives can involve relationships that try the very fruit in which we are attempting to walk.

Learn to operate in the fruit of the Spirit. God has a good plan for you. The manifestation of the fruit of His Spirit through you makes the difference in how soon you begin walking in that glorious plan.

Say This: "I allow the fruit of the Spirit to manifest in my life so that I may walk in the glorious plan God has for me."

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Excerpted from the book Life in the Word Devotional by Joyce Meyer
[/FONT][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.