Jan 19, 2011
Home
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My dearest brother,

I did not so accuse YOU of being a scoffer. I simply repeated that there will be "scoffers".

If you took it personally, perhaps the Lord is trying to tell you something. Striking a nerve is only something the Lord does, yes through man sometimes, but indeed the Holy Spirit alone convicts.
I, myself, must first remove the plank from my own eye.

As for hologram technology. Must I? Blue Beam. There are hundreds of you tube vids showing it at work. Some even combining it with project montauk, causing the holograms to speak at a certain frequency. This is science I don't understand or care to. But it is real, and perhaps you are right about the lens flare. I said, I don't know. But the possibilities remain open.

I have not formed any opinion except that it is a sign, of something, for someone. If one man repents because he has seen this, the Will of the Lord has allowed it.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

I'm not your dearest anything, period.

Blue Beam. Seriously? That conspiracy theory? Dear me.... And as for those videos, for goodness sake, I can do that with ten minutes of Photoshop and importing a layer straight into Adobe AfterEffects. Don't talk to me about video editing and falsification, I've been doing it for years.

If you do not know the truth about the technology the elite posses then you will most likely not get what he is trying to tell you. There will shortly be a time that so many lying signs and wonders will be done that even the very elect could fall away. As for the other three I stand corrected as these are only symbolic and are not existing demonic creatures.

We'll only tell you what we know. If one chooses not to do the prayer and research it takes to find out the facts about NWO and what they are doing to set up the kingdom of the antichrist it is to their own peril.

Well, then tell me the truth. Don't link me, don't tell me to watch this youtube video or that video, or wikipedia this or even rationalwiki it. Don't tell me to pray about it, I want your views on it. What technology do they have right now?

And for the record, yes, I know there is RFID chips you can implant under your skin. My cat has one. I've been thinking about getting a matching pair for looks.

It's amazing what you can do with glass, smoke, and mirrors.

Don't even need those. Hook me up with a greenscreen and I can make the four horsemen do a conga dance wearing tutus.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not your dearest anything, period.
You ARE my dear brother. I hold you very close to my heart, and if it is the Lord's Will that you follow Him into His Kingdom, I will humbly seek our embrace at His Anointing.

Upvote 0

Daedalus^2

Jan 19, 2011
Home
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Um yeah someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning^_^

As for my thoughts and opinions on NWO there are search engine commands for this forum and the D & V if you decide my postings are worth the effort.

For the record, I only ever get out of one side of my bed, it's against a wall.

And that's not what I requested at all.

You ARE my dear brother. I hold you very close to my heart, and if it is the Lord's Will that you follow Him into His Kingdom, I will humbly seek our embrace at His Anointing.

Right.

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2011
✟15,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will tell you all just like this, : You can see it with your own eyes, but you never will believe, and it's a sad day in my memory. Call it what you want, a reflection or a glance, but it's said to say that this your last chance. Do not hate your brothers and sisters, do not tell them that you are nothing to them. What the hell is wrong with some of you... ? Are you that blind. People could not see our own savior in front of their face, and you are living in a time when you can actually see the last Horseman of the Apocalypse? He is pale green, converted from Latin, and he is on fire. The window caused the shadow.. the people didn't see it.? Do you honestly believe they were suppose to see it? It was caught on tape by a National News Network. NBC. There is no doctoring of the video, and by the way, don't let your own eyes and sense of technology fool you. WAKE UP.. this may be my first post. but I was sent here to tell you to WAKE UP

Upvote 0

new_wine

Citizen
Dec 30, 2010
✟16,339.00
Faith
Christian
There is no New World Order.

There is the only the tired old ungodly profane one we have had all along, with the word NEW slapped on it.

It is just marketing. Would it be better if it became the New and Improved World Order with Stain Fighters?

It is the same old enemy we had before Jesus, during and now after. With the same old fallen worldly men clinging onto their power because it is tradition for tradition's sake.

This world is lost, there will have to be a new one to come to replace this one. Let it go. Focus on the people that you can show love to. Don't worry about "new" world orders or oppressive regimes or even the threat of death these madman say they can put on you.

Death was defeated at Calvary. We are above that now. There is nothing they can do to us that God cannot undo. Hand wringing and finger pointing that here is a sign there is a sign is meaningless. Instead of trying to point out to the fallen that the time is near, spend the time with them being kind to them and showing with your own actions how good life can be while we have it.

If you do not know the truth about the technology the elite posses then you will most likely not get what he is trying to tell you. There will shortly be a time that so many lying signs and wonders will be done that even the very elect could fall away. As for the other three I stand corrected as these are only symbolic and are not existing demonic creatures.

We'll only tell you what we know. If one chooses not to do the prayer and research it takes to find out the facts about NWO and what they are doing to set up the kingdom of the antichrist it is to their own peril.

Upvote 0

new_wine

Citizen
Dec 30, 2010
✟16,339.00
Faith
Christian
Wide awake here.

People have been saying this is the time for centuries and then hurriedly will reschedule it for a later time.

You have it soooo much better than folks before you. When the Plague came in and killed a quarter of Europe, then you might have even gotten me worried about the end. The dustbowl years of the depression my Father saw and he said a lot of folks said THAT was the end. But it wasn't, we are still here.

The point is when GOD is ready it will be the end. Just calm down, stay focused on the task at hand and let God worry about the end. It is HIS job, not yours. Did you ever think this is all deception to take your focus off your mission? Seriously.

I will tell you all just like this, : You can see it with your own eyes, but you never will believe, and it's a sad day in my memory. Call it what you want, a reflection or a glance, but it's said to say that this your last chance. Do not hate your brothers and sisters, do not tell them that you are nothing to them. What the hell is wrong with some of you... ? Are you that blind. People could not see our own savior in front of their face, and you are living in a time when you can actually see the last Horseman of the Apocalypse? He is pale green, converted from Latin, and he is on fire. The window caused the shadow.. the people didn't see it.? Do you honestly believe they were suppose to see it? It was caught on tape by a National News Network. NBC. There is no doctoring of the video, and by the way, don't let your own eyes and sense of technology fool you. WAKE UP.. this may be my first post. but I was sent here to tell you to WAKE UP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is no New World Order.

There is the only the tired old ungodly profane one we have had all along, with the word NEW slapped on it.

It is just marketing. Would it be better if it became the New and Improved World Order with Stain Fighters?

It is the same old enemy we had before Jesus, during and now after. With the same old fallen worldly men clinging onto their power because it is tradition for tradition's sake.

This world is lost, there will have to be a new one to come to replace this one. Let it go. Focus on the people that you can show love to. Don't worry about "new" world orders or oppressive regimes or even the threat of death these madman say they can put on you.

Death was defeated at Calvary. We are above that now. There is nothing they can do to us that God cannot undo. Hand wringing and finger pointing that here is a sign there is a sign is meaningless. Instead of trying to point out to the fallen that the time is near, spend the time with them being kind to them and showing with your own actions how good life can be while we have it.
True, but each of us have our assigned work to do and it is necessary to keep our balance whatever the Lord should choose for us to do.

Upvote 0

ScarlettRose

Jul 30, 2010
✟15,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This video is interesting & I have Christian relatives who all believe that it is the pale horse. I also believe that it could be the pale horse, but I also believe that it could be a lens flare or some sort of light reflection or camera glitch. Only God knows. Whatever it is, I just think that we should put our trust in God, keep pursuing him like Jesus will come any second and to continue seeking & doing His will instead of spending time on deciding whether something is real or not. It is obvious that we are in the end times, and some of the things that satan would want to do is to cause division, deception & even fear among God's children that would probably hinder God's will. Because really, whether it is just a lens flare or if it is the actual pale horse, Jesus IS coming soon & we all have to be prepared & trust God.
That's my opinion anyway, take them or leave them, hope they kinda make sense, hehe :p
God bless! :)

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This video is interesting & I have Christian relatives who all believe that it is the pale horse. I also believe that it could be the pale horse, but I also believe that it could be a lens flare or some sort of light reflection or camera glitch. Only God knows. Whatever it is, I just think that we should put our trust in God, keep pursuing him like Jesus will come any second and to continue seeking & doing His will instead of spending time on deciding whether something is real or not. It is obvious that we are in the end times, and some of the things that satan would want to do is to cause division, deception & even fear among God's children that would probably hinder God's will. Because really, whether it is just a lens flare or if it is the actual pale horse, Jesus IS coming soon & we all have to be prepared & trust God.
That's my opinion anyway, take them or leave them, hope they kinda make sense, hehe :p
God bless! :)

Absolute enlightenment!:amen:

Upvote 0

Phaedron777

Mar 14, 2011
✟643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes the horsemen of war are here. We are summoning then. Ever heard the term self-fulfilling prophecy?

Revelation claims the whole world is deceived. The name Jesus in Hebrew Hee-soos means Horse, a creature associated with war and death.

His real name is Yahshua Messiah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums