1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Fourth Horseman appears in Egypt

Discussion in 'Christian Current Affairs' started by Crosssword, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Crosssword

Crosssword New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Green Ghost Rides Horse Through Egypt Riots

From the Ark of the Covenant to the Four Horsemen, the Bible is full of mystical things with very little explanation.

Well, I always knew they couldn't be human horsemen, else some bloke would shoot them down.

2. wannabeadesigirl

wannabeadesigirl Regular Member

Faith:
    Anglican
    I'm taking a photography class, and while pictures aren't videos by a long shot, the proper kind of exposure with the wrong kind of shutter speed and what not in low lights can create phenomena that look incredibly ghost like. I imagine a video camera can have some of the same glitches. I wouldn't get out your kevlar vests yet, though a good sheild of faith would probably be prudent.

3. Jasiony

Jasiony Newbie

Faith:
    Christian
    That's very strange. Just a few days after that UFO descended on the Dome of the Rock.

4. Almighty's humble servant

Almighty's humble servant Fisher of men

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    This was broadcast live across the planet with only a 7 second delay. It looks eerily like the real thing, but we must always remember that the beasts have holograph technology to produce both the events of the "ufo" over the dome, and this sickly green(pale) horse and rider.

The Day of the Lord is at Hand, but unless there is a falling away, a departure from the faith, and the man of sin, the antichrist, is revealed, Jesus is still a season away from His return.

These are but signs. All of these signs are a call to repentance and preparation. Our redemption truly draws nigh.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!:bow:

5. Verticordious

Verticordious Newbie

Faith:
    Christian
    Seriously? The "ghost" clearly beings to move right at the same time the camera begins to pan right, and it clearly begins to move up at the same time the camera begins to tilt up. Take away the eerie music and the suggestive thinking, and all you've got left is lens flare.

6. HarryCovert

HarryCovert Somewhere a queen is weeping

Faith:
    Catholic
    Funny how no one on the street seemed to notice.

7. Daedalus^2

Daedalus^2 New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    I'm sure I've seen some of those pixels before...

And in relation to a seven second delay - well, aside from the Biblical significance of the seven (note: sarcasm) there's a lot I can do in seven seconds with a broadcast computer and a pre-prepared system. ;)

8. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

Faith:
    Christian
    That and it's also funny how it moves in sync with the big bright fire in the video frame also.

9. DesertSky

DesertSky Guest

Harry Stuhldreher is in Egypt?

10. Almighty's humble servant

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    And in the last days there will be scoffers.......

11. HarryCovert

HarryCovert Somewhere a queen is weeping

Faith:
    Catholic
    ...and the band plays on.

12. pgp_protector

Faith:
    Christian
    When there is something to scoff about, :doh:

13. Verticordious

Verticordious Newbie

Faith:
    Christian
    For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear...

14. Kaitlin08

Kaitlin08 Senior Member

Faith:
    Anglican
    :asd:

15. Daedalus^2

Daedalus^2 New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Buddy, I hate to say it, but this... Really.

Firstly, show me proof that these beasts have 'hologram' machines that they can make UFO's with, and then I might, might believe that this isn't just simple lens flare.

Secondly... Honestly? You don't know me, but you have the audacity to call me a scoffer?

Thirdly - Where're the other three horsemen? I thought the point of four horsemen was that there was four of them...

Fourth - It's lens flare.

16. Almighty's humble servant

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    My dearest brother,

I did not so accuse YOU of being a scoffer. I simply repeated that there will be "scoffers".

If you took it personally, perhaps the Lord is trying to tell you something. Striking a nerve is only something the Lord does, yes through man sometimes, but indeed the Holy Spirit alone convicts.
    I, myself, must first remove the plank from my own eye.

As for hologram technology. Must I? Blue Beam. There are hundreds of you tube vids showing it at work. Some even combining it with project montauk, causing the holograms to speak at a certain frequency. This is science I don't understand or care to. But it is real, and perhaps you are right about the lens flare. I said, I don't know. But the possibilities remain open.

I have not formed any opinion except that it is a sign, of something, for someone. If one man repents because he has seen this, the Will of the Lord has allowed it.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

17. gracechick

gracechick Senior Veteran

Faith:
    Christian
    If you do not know the truth about the technology the elite posses then you will most likely not get what he is trying to tell you. There will shortly be a time that so many lying signs and wonders will be done that even the very elect could fall away. As for the other three I stand corrected as these are only symbolic and are not existing demonic creatures.

We'll only tell you what we know. If one chooses not to do the prayer and research it takes to find out the facts about NWO and what they are doing to set up the kingdom of the antichrist it is to their own peril.

18. Almighty's humble servant

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Thanks sis,
    I could not have posed it better.:thumbsup:

19. Aibrean

Aibrean Honest. Maybe too Honest.

Faith:
    Lutheran
    It's amazing what you can do with glass, smoke, and mirrors.

20. pgp_protector

Faith:
    Christian