✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Now that's rich ;)

people on these forums disagree with everything i say. that's not teaching. sitting down for an hour listening to the 'font of all knowledge', is being taught.
the priest at our church said that jesus wasn't born in nazareth. i don't think it would go down well if i said... i'm not so sure i agree with you on that.
:bow:

Upvote 0

oncelost

Aug 25, 2005
✟7,746.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
people on these forums disagree with everything i say. that's not teaching. sitting down for an hour listening to the 'font of all knowledge', is being taught.
the priest at our church said that jesus wasn't born in nazareth. i don't think it would go down well if i said... i'm not so sure i agree with you on that.
:bow:

It's not an observation about teaching styles. I just found the humor in your sentence. It's like saying I'm not a repugnant, insensitive, perverted American. I'm from Canada. Not that I've not made the same mistake before... its still humorous.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
It's not an observation about teaching styles. I just found the humor in your sentence. It's like saying I'm not a repugnant, insensitive, perverted American. I'm from Canada. Not that I've not made the same mistake before... its still humorous.

sorry, i must be thick or something, because i don't understand any of that.

Upvote 0