Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The other flag so prominent at SCOTUS Friday was the = flag. This belief is communist. Immediately after WW2 in major universities in England, no less, the chant of the communists was 'one state, one mind, all equal.' As though they were they thing to be celebrated.

The reason it was at the SS marriage event is that the Left would like to think that a high view of Scripture and a destructive one are equal. Everything is equal. Genders are equal. Terrorists are equal. Our property is equal, etc., ad nauseum infinitum.

It appears so nice to say and think about, but there are other considerations... It appears to 'solve' racism, yet it does not because "there are only two races: the decent and the indecent"--Viktor Frankl. The Left does not want ethical or moral categories because it will lose power. It wants race, class, identity categories and all equal.

Reactions: Avid

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, they want equality apart from morality. they want the end of morality. They want equality of outcome, not opportunity.

If the reality of sexual chaos is chaos, they still want equality for it. Animism anyone? You bet. Women as chattel? You bet. All equal. That is what will happen. It always has in history. Apart from a high view of Scripture and belief that this world is Christ the Lord's.

The Left since the sexual revolution knows perfectly well what God's law is saying: that there is one sexual expression permitted. It is one man one woman, humans, not of one's family's previous generation, in a marriage. The Left is attacking any and every angle of that. All counter-proposals have been aired. Animals, daughters, threes, buildings. It is what the revolution is, and it all goes back to Oscar Wilde's 'one must always be in love, therefore one should never marry.' No one out there shifted life in the West to emotional reasoning more than Wilde.

The Left is at war with the idea that there would be an ordinary reason for belief in God as King, and for living based on that. Ie, ordinary means apart from Scripture.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The other flag so prominent at SCOTUS Friday was the = flag. This belief is communist. Immediately after WW2 in major universities in England, no less, the chant of the communists was 'one state, one mind, all equal.' As though they were they thing to be celebrated.

The reason it was at the SS marriage event is that the Left would like to think that a high view of Scripture and a destructive one are equal. Everything is equal. Genders are equal. Terrorists are equal. Our property is equal, etc., ad nauseum infinitum.

It appears so nice to say and think about, but there are other considerations... It appears to 'solve' racism, yet it does not because "there are only two races: the decent and the indecent"--Viktor Frankl. The Left does not want ethical or moral categories because it will lose power. It wants race, class, identity categories and all equal.

Which flag is that, exactly?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, they want equality apart from morality. they want the end of morality. They want equality of outcome, not opportunity.
"They" being the Left - which I'm a part. I can tell you, as a leftie, that we do not want the end of morality or equality of outcome. LGBT people are citizens, same as you are, and deserve equality under the law.

Piety is not morality.

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lots of people were using it in support of SSM, maybe last year (can't remember exactly) and it was perceived to be "campaigning."
Now that that fight is over and won, perhaps the ban will be lifted.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hetta,
the 10 commands are essentially the one command not to steal. We steal honor from God, we steal things from people, the governments steal/confiscate things from people. If you are a communist, and the 10 commands are against the various kinds of stealing, why are you here? Or more exactly, why would you shrug?

My hunch is that you already believe that Christianity and communism are equal (because of 'all equal'). That is the subversion by communism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Daisy,
when you say piety is not morality, you are saying/illustrating exactly what I mean by 'the Left wants the end of morality.' the end of it, like Wilde wanted the end of it.
So how about you explain what you mean by "morality"? By the way, I'm quite hard Right, and I think Friday's result is an excellent result for equality, secular ethics, and common sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Daisy,
when you say piety is not morality, you are saying/illustrating exactly what I mean by 'the Left wants the end of morality.' the end of it, like Wilde wanted the end of it.
You word it very badly as the Left does not want the end of morality. To me, ending the discrimination against LBGT people is a win for morality. Wilde was imprisoned for his homosexuality - I consider that imprisonment immoral.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Now that that fight is over and won, perhaps the ban will be lifted.
The criteria for the married couples forum at present states that marriage is only recognized between a man and a woman. I guess they can do whatever they want to, as it's a private site. It would be interesting to have gay couples interact though. I'd like to hear what their challenges are and how they diverge (or not) from those experienced by straight couples.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
hetta,
the 10 commands are essentially the one command not to steal. We steal honor from God, we steal things from people, the governments steal/confiscate things from people. If you are a communist, and the 10 commands are against the various kinds of stealing, why are you here? Or more exactly, why would you shrug?

My hunch is that you already believe that Christianity and communism are equal (because of 'all equal'). That is the subversion by communism.
Somebody asked Jesus what he thought were the most important Commandments....

And his answer was not about stealing, it was about love.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So how about you explain what you mean by "morality"? By the way, I'm quite hard Right, and I think Friday's result is an excellent result for equality and common sense.
The Golden Rule, more or less, and the second Great Commandment.

Upvote 0