The Fight Is At Your Doorstep: Who're You Standing For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Christman

Constitution Party->11.04
Jun 26, 2003
TX, USA
Visit site
✟15,914.00
Faith
Baptist
It's never been more important to fight the homosexual agenda (and its America-specific tentacles) than it is today. Politically, socially, and in the Spirit (with prayer – and fasting), we have to stand for Judeo-Christian society. The prize to be won or lost in 2004 is the preservation or destruction of Western civilization:

1) They're attacking through global corporations, behind the mask of promoting “tolerance”. Some companies, like Kodak, are even forcing employees to choose between having to encourage homosexuality and termination.

Heads of industry CEO-ed by the prince of the air must be encouraged to repent. Those that refuse to do so, regardless of what excuses (and secular spins) they offer, cannot be given our business as Christians. While you still have the power of your wallets and pocketbooks, please do what you can to keep an eye upon what companies support wickedness, be ready to boycott whomever we must, and encourage others to. We're helping them cause Jesus' “little ones” to stumble by doing anything less.

2) They're attacking through our schools (and working, it would appear, in concert with those eager to deny the Creator's involvement in our government altogether). It's only a matter of time until not just uttering the word “gay” - but even quoting Leviticus 18:22 is considered “terroristic threatening”... unless we unite to shake off this Judeo-Christianity-hostile yoke.

Parents, you need now more than ever to participate in PTA meetings, following local town/county/state/federal changes to educational “guide”-lines, et cetera. Many of you may not have the time to do so effectively as you'd like, however, given modern workplace demands

Grandparents, this is where we need you to pick up the ball and run with it. The strength in numbers, alone, of senior citizens massed for the good fight is more than enough to make even radical politicians, school board officials, et cetera shake in their shoes. Please call and visit your school board officials, government officers, and principals/teachers. They need to know (and be reminded, frequently) that it's not enough to pay lip service, and then sell us out (i.e. to the implementation of anti American UNESCO school materials in classrooms). Many of you have the necessary time that your children may not for keeping up with your grandchildrens' school schedules and programs. It's never been more important that you make yourselves heard, exercising every political right and bringing to bear all financial leverage (i.e. as boycott-savvy consumers) you have.

3) Yes, they're targeting Christians, in particular. A large part of the globalist agenda (which, sadly, has infect parts of the GOP – that real Christian Republicans had better look into amputating, ASAP) involves establishment of permanent, special “gay” “rights” laws.

Don't be cowed by the infested media (including “conservative” networks), either. If all this troubles you, you're not alone.

To the their credit, Democrats are mostly honest about their intent to destroy America through globalism, handing her over to the UN (which, of course, first requires getting we pesky Christians out of the way). It's globalist vipers at the bosom of the GOP that stand the most threat right now. In the end, we should be subjects of Jesus above all - before any government - but while God has blessed us with a means of opposing the institution of stumbling blocks, we're obligated to use them.

“And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, for there is no sin in Him. So if we continue to live in Him, we won't sin either. But those who keep on sinning have never known Him or understood who He is.” 1 John 3:5-7 (NLT)

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the_malevolent_milk_man said:
Hehe, I think he is. Either that or he's taken this joke way to far for far to long.
Arragant as ever can't see that both sides will take each other down, and the victims will be you and I.

What a pity

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sociopath4Jesus said:
you don't think both sides will try to take each other down.

What do you mean, "take each other down"? This OP is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
The sides, the left and the right, will tear at each other till we are both victims

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We should not be fighting against Gay rights, Gay marriage, etc. We should have compassion for them, as all people and pray for them. It's not our place to judge, reserve that for the big guy upstairs.

What does it matter to YOU if a gay couple gets married?

Upvote 0

DianeCourt

My Dog Wants Steak
Nov 10, 2003
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟8,677.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Sociopath4Jesus said:
Why are conservative Christians so completely obsessed with gay people anyway?

Easy sin to identify and one that very few people are personally touched by. It's easier to rail against an identified and easily alienable "other" than it is to equally condemn all sins. It's hypocritical as hell, but it's not all that complicated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
DianeCourt said:
Easy sin to identify and one that very few people are personally touched by. It's easier to rail against an identified and easily alienable "other" than it is to equally condemn all sins. It's hypocritical as hell, but it's not all that complicated.
I totally agree.

Myself am no better then the gay person, and they are no better then me. we are all sinners.

Upvote 0

Borealis

Catholic Homeschool Dad
Dec 8, 2003
Barrie, Ontario
✟10,009.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sociopath4Jesus said:
Why are conservative Christians so completely obsessed with gay people anyway?

Please insert the word 'some' after the second word of that sentence; not all conservative Christians are 'obsessed' about homosexuality. I'm not.

However, I'm not impressed with the constant bombardment through the media, either. I don't want to hear another bloody word about 'homosexual rights'; I'm sick to death of hearing it. They already have the right to parade down major streets in major cities, wearing S&M gear and breaking just about every indecent exposure law on the books, without consequences. Politicians even participate in these parades, for fear of being labeled 'homophobic' if they don't. Now there are bills being pushed through government to force acceptance onto people whether they want to accept this 'lifestyle' or not.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T want to know what Fred is doing with George in the bedroom. I DON'T want to see Sandra and Carla making out in public in front of children. I DON'T want a message of intolerant 'tolerance' preached from every media outlet in the country.

I just want them all to shut up and leave the rest of us alone for a while. Peace and quiet, is that so much to ask?

Reactions: BarbB
Upvote 0

Godzman

Peace
Sep 8, 2003
Central Bible College
✟10,549.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sociopath4Jesus said:
The sides, the left and the right, will tear at each other till we are both victims

I'm not a victim. Do I have to be a Christian to be a "victim"? You'd think so, from the OP.

OPIUM is not good for you

anyway, we are both victims of dirty politicians taking advantage of us all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.