✟50,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Fifth Seal--Martyrs

9When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;

10and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

11And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

What's in red above reminded me of abortion. Satan, being the advesary, would have had read this prophesy about 1900 years ago and therefore would know of some steps to take to attempt and prolong his time before being contained. So my line of thinking here is that Satan deceives the world, making people think that abortion is ok, and by doing so, prevents from reaching the goal of the number of martyrs from being completed?

So what do you guys think? Am i on to something here?

correction: it was thinking of abortion that reminded me of these words.

Last edited:

stone

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟50,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think that the number of abortions reported is seriously flawed. Just out of curiousity i did a search for how to do an abortion. I didn't realize that it's so simple and can be easily done at home by several different methods of choice. You guys realize that this means that when you look at government statistics, that it's not accurate right?

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟50,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The line of thinking, that it could be prolonged comes from readings like from when Moses was hunted as a baby and as well as Jesus, i mean, why would they go through the effort to counter a prophesy, if they hadn't been successful at it before at some time?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.