The existence Satan

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When you write; (quote)"as for the topic on fixtures, do we want there to be no evil for any human and other (be)souled being at all?!, do we really want all evil to be completely and permanently removed from all human and other (be)souled beings?!,"

This statement presents a problem in the sense this is why Adam and Eve were kept from the tree of life and became separated from God in their minds. Every human is of the same biology as them genetically and therefore hand on the same tendencies in their interactions that all begin from the mind.

Eating the fruit indicates participation in a life that is absorbed in the results of such a mind set.
People often say "without evil good would not be comprehended" but this reveals the rebellious nature developed from Satan's temptation. It is still obvious in the human mind today, therefore Satan's hiding place is revealed as being in the mind with fixtures.
Observing human behavior there appears to be an experiential and experimental aspect that drives all endeavors. Evil and good are purposely contrived or even inadvertently followed. Just observe what people do to each other, how they talk to each other. Even at their best it is usually short lived and depends on mood. Children and any weakness is exploited by many and any good is only to balance and compliment evil. Evil is a requirement to know good and therefore even evil is good apparently.

The goal is Love and immortality will be in a future and involves a completely different mind.

there should be no evil at all, the deception and delusion coming from the "darkness" consists exactly in arguing that evil is ostensibly good, necessary or useful, but it actually has never been such even since the very beginning of the time's infinity(which is actually beginningless), yet it is always needless and surplus, because evil was ever the thing that tried to make itself important from the beginning (Romans 7:13)

first of all, sin is the spiritual iniquity mostly/mainly manifesting in the form of (ostensibly sacred) human religion, and this is proven by examples such as the example of the fired bullet that can affect no more than hundreds of people in the worst case (if it is of a very large caliber cartridge), moreover, the physical means with which it is possible that humans be harmed can affect only the human body (Matthew 10:28), and there must be some cause of the manifestation of the "darkness" to enter into and settle down in the world (Romans 5:12-14) (because the first humans (adam and eve) had been righteous and sinless before satan seduced them into sinning (for the first time) (Ecclesiastes 7:29)), and it is exactly the spiritual iniquity initially in the form of occultism/esotericism but mainly in the form of the creed that is also known as yoga of krishna and patanjali

Daniel 7:1-28 "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion(i.e. it was dignified), and had eagle's wings(i.e. and had an impulse): I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it(i.e. i beheld until it started to realize its impulse - note: this is the physical activity and iniquity). And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear(i.e. it was affluent/consumptive), and it raised up itself on one side(i.e. and acquisitive/voracious), and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh(note: this is the economic(al) activity and iniquity). After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard(i.e. it was mental), which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads(i.e. which acted and thought with vigor); and dominion was given to it(note: this is the intellectual/mental activity and iniquity). After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast(i.e. the spiritual/religious iniquity), dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth(i.e. great spiritual mastery): it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it(i.e. it turned the things upside down and broke up them into smaller units in favor of its system, and seized the whole world): and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it(i.e. and it turned out that it has been the cause/root and the source/core of all other iniquities and evils since the very beginning of the reign of evil); and it had ten horns(i.e. it had at least ten chakras i.e. unclean/devilish spirits). I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn(i.e. the sixth chakra stood out among the other chakras), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots(i.e. the first three chakras which primarily represent the sex(uality) and the other physical sensory activities usually considered to be/marked for being the original sin in/by the system of (the) spiritual iniquity): and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man(or: the two remaining chakras - eleventh and twelfth, which are the highest ones appearing as a result of the deeper and more systematic occult/idolatrous process (of self-realization/self-knowledge)), and a mouth speaking great things(i.e. and a mind which prophesies satanic/unrighteous/guileful things). I beheld till the thrones were cast down(i.e. the reign of the "fourth beast" continued until the moment that the full number of the true Saints came in), and the Ancient of days did sit(i.e. and then the true God, the Heavenly Father, began to wake completely and permanently up), whose garment was white as snow(i.e. whose glory was perfectly good), and the hair of his head like the pure wool(i.e. and whose wisdom was perfectly loving towards the humans): his throne was like the fiery flame(i.e. His Reign and Spirit was completely righteous), and his wheels as burning fire(i.e. and Its four "winds" (were) all-saving). A fiery stream(i.e. a Good Word/Movement) issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words(i.e. of the false prophecies) which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts(i.e. as for the physical, the economic, and the mental/intellectual activities), they had their dominion taken away(i.e. thus their satanic power had been removed): yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time(i.e. for a certain time)..... I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. These great beasts(i.e. those great iniquities), which are four, are four kings(i.e. are also four natural activities), which shall arise out of the earth(i.e. the physical, the economic, the mental/intellectual and the spiritual/religious one). But the saints of the most High(i.e. the true Saints) shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast(i.e. about the spiritual/religious iniquity), which was diverse from all the others(i.e. which turned out to be the cause/root/source/core of all other iniquities and evils), exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron(i.e. whose word(s) was(were) like that(those) of God), and his nails of brass(i.e. and its power(s) of grace); which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet(i.e. with its activity); And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes(or: which leads to the highest two chakras), and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints(i.e. with the true Saints), and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came(i.e. began to wake completely and permanently up), and judgment was given to the saints of the most High(i.e. to the true Saints); and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces(i.e. and shall defile it and try to possess it by means of up to 33.3% of the Heavenly grace/bliss). And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings(i.e. the chakras are devilish spirits) that shall arise: and another shall rise after them(i.e. among them, i.e. the main process of the spiritual iniquity - e.g. the process of yoga); and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart."

in this(7th) chapter of Daniel, the four main (kinds of) iniquities are presented in reverse order i.e. in order of their noticeability/observability, because the physical iniquity is most noticeable/observable, the economic(al) iniquity is less noticeable/observable than the physical one, the intellectual/mental is less noticeable/observable than the economic(al), while the spiritual iniquity is least noticeable/observable though it is the main one

so, to believe that evil (can) work(s) in the humans without there being any great reason (for that) means to make the access of evil to the world full

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there should be no evil at all, the deception and delusion coming from the "darkness" consists exactly in arguing that evil is ostensibly good, necessary or useful, but it actually has never been such even since the very beginning of the time's infinity(which is actually beginningless), yet it is always needless and surplus, because evil was ever the thing that tried to make itself important from the beginning (Romans 7:13)

first of all, sin is the spiritual iniquity mostly/mainly manifesting in the form of (ostensibly sacred) human religion, and this is proven by examples such as the example of the fired bullet that can affect no more than hundreds of people in the worst case (if it is of a very large caliber cartridge), moreover, the physical means with which it is possible that humans be harmed can affect only the human body (Matthew 10:28), and there must be some cause of the manifestation of the "darkness" to enter into and settle down in the world (Romans 5:12-14) (because the first humans (adam and eve) had been righteous and sinless before satan seduced them into sinning (for the first time) (Ecclesiastes 7:29)), and it is exactly the spiritual iniquity initially in the form of occultism/esotericism but mainly in the form of the creed that is also known as yoga of krishna and patanjali

Daniel 7:1-28 "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion(i.e. it was dignified), and had eagle's wings(i.e. and had an impulse): I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it(i.e. i beheld until it started to realize its impulse - note: this is the physical activity and iniquity). And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear(i.e. it was affluent/consumptive), and it raised up itself on one side(i.e. and acquisitive/voracious), and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh(note: this is the economic(al) activity and iniquity). After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard(i.e. it was mental), which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads(i.e. which acted and thought with vigor); and dominion was given to it(note: this is the intellectual/mental activity and iniquity). After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast(i.e. the spiritual/religious iniquity), dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth(i.e. great spiritual mastery): it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it(i.e. it turned the things upside down and broke up them into smaller units in favor of its system, and seized the whole world): and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it(i.e. and it turned out that it has been the cause/root and the source/core of all other iniquities and evils since the very beginning of the reign of evil); and it had ten horns(i.e. it had at least ten chakras i.e. unclean/devilish spirits). I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn(i.e. the sixth chakra stood out among the other chakras), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots(i.e. the first three chakras which primarily represent the sex(uality) and the other physical sensory activities usually considered to be/marked for being the original sin in/by the system of (the) spiritual iniquity): and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man(or: the two remaining chakras - eleventh and twelfth, which are the highest ones appearing as a result of the deeper and more systematic occult/idolatrous process (of self-realization/self-knowledge)), and a mouth speaking great things(i.e. and a mind which prophesies satanic/unrighteous/guileful things). I beheld till the thrones were cast down(i.e. the reign of the "fourth beast" continued until the moment that the full number of the true Saints came in), and the Ancient of days did sit(i.e. and then the true God, the Heavenly Father, began to wake completely and permanently up), whose garment was white as snow(i.e. whose glory was perfectly good), and the hair of his head like the pure wool(i.e. and whose wisdom was perfectly loving towards the humans): his throne was like the fiery flame(i.e. His Reign and Spirit was completely righteous), and his wheels as burning fire(i.e. and Its four "winds" (were) all-saving). A fiery stream(i.e. a Good Word/Movement) issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words(i.e. of the false prophecies) which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts(i.e. as for the physical, the economic, and the mental/intellectual activities), they had their dominion taken away(i.e. thus their satanic power had been removed): yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time(i.e. for a certain time)..... I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. These great beasts(i.e. those great iniquities), which are four, are four kings(i.e. are also four natural activities), which shall arise out of the earth(i.e. the physical, the economic, the mental/intellectual and the spiritual/religious one). But the saints of the most High(i.e. the true Saints) shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast(i.e. about the spiritual/religious iniquity), which was diverse from all the others(i.e. which turned out to be the cause/root/source/core of all other iniquities and evils), exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron(i.e. whose word(s) was(were) like that(those) of God), and his nails of brass(i.e. and its power(s) of grace); which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet(i.e. with its activity); And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes(or: which leads to the highest two chakras), and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints(i.e. with the true Saints), and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came(i.e. began to wake completely and permanently up), and judgment was given to the saints of the most High(i.e. to the true Saints); and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces(i.e. and shall defile it and try to possess it by means of up to 33.3% of the Heavenly grace/bliss). And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings(i.e. the chakras are devilish spirits) that shall arise: and another shall rise after them(i.e. among them, i.e. the main process of the spiritual iniquity - e.g. the process of yoga); and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart."

in this(7th) chapter of Daniel, the four main (kinds of) iniquities are presented in reverse order i.e. in order of their noticeability/observability, because the physical iniquity is most noticeable/observable, the economic(al) iniquity is less noticeable/observable than the physical one, the intellectual/mental is less noticeable/observable than the economic(al), while the spiritual iniquity is least noticeable/observable though it is the main one

so, to believe that evil (can) work(s) in the humans without there being any great reason (for that) means to make the accessibility of evil to the world full

Blessings
I apologize, because for me this is too difficult to read and understand the point you are making.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What you are writing about actually occurs all the time. Take note of Christianity with its many doctrines developed from the same books.

There are many wars it would not help to stand on the battle field and say stop.

In the days of Noah all perished except for a few. The rains came and the door was slammed shut.
These ends times are said the be the same. Few will be taken and it is up to the individual to make a choice.

it is not written in the biblical scriptures nor is it evident from what we can read thereof that Jesus Christ is a murderer, nor is there any positive witness that the true God wants to cause harm/affliction to any human/soul, albeit all the hitherto prevailing potential of the manifestation of the "darkness" to cause harm/affliction, He(God) is a savior, or can He be sinful?!, another question is whether every human being is on the side of good, for there have at least been angels of satan - a kind of human beings that are not on the side of the unfeigned good, because only people that are truly on the side of good can assist the true One, otherwise faith can only be futile/worthless, which does not benefit Him (James 2:20, 1 Corinthians 8:8, 1 Corinthians 15:17, Hebrews 11:6), therefore the duty of spiritual people is to work for overall salvation in Him (including in His Son, Jesus Christ), even if sinners turn out to be punished in the end, because it is quite clearly said and written that every good thing within eternity is quite possible for the One that is really the true God (Matthew 19:26, Mark 10:27, Luke 18:27), so if every such a good thing is possible for Him, how can we know whether He doesn't intend to and won't save all human and other (be)souled beings and souls or at least those of them that had not hindered His work of overall salvation?!, let's say He can take all souls leaving only the sins to perish...

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
it is not written in the biblical scriptures nor is it evident from what we can read thereof that Jesus Christ is a murderer, nor is there any positive witness that the true God wants to cause harm/affliction to any human/soul, albeit all the hitherto prevailing potential of the manifestation of the "darkness" to cause harm/affliction, He(God) is a savior, or can He be sinful?!, another question is whether every human being is on the side of good, for there have at least been angels of satan - a kind of human beings that are not on the side of the unfeigned good, because only people that are truly on the side of good can assist the true One, otherwise faith can only be futile/worthless, which does not benefit Him (James 2:20, 1 Corinthians 8:8, 1 Corinthians 15:17, Hebrews 11:6), therefore the duty of spiritual people is to work for overall salvation in Him (including in His Son, Jesus Christ), even if sinners turn out to be punished in the end, because it is quite clearly said and written that every good thing within eternity is quite possible for the One that is really the true God (Matthew 19:26, Mark 10:27, Luke 18:27), so if every such a good thing is possible for Him, how can we know whether He doesn't intend to and won't save all human and other (be)souled beings and souls or at least those of them that had not hindered His work of overall salvation?!, let's say He can take all souls leaving only the sins to perish...

Blessings
I understand what you are writing but it does not look to good for the unrepentant.
If an individual will not expel his demons then he must be one of Satan's workers.
I do not have to judge but just let the Spirit discern and it is then God who gives eternal life and it is also Him who withdraws it.
If individuals are destroying God's work now why would they be acceptable in a future. Their sin is revealing what they are made up of inside and there would be nothing left without it.
The idea is to change the inside now.
There is no sin in Jesus.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The working of this needs to be known for protection. People now are inadvertently worshiping Satan, even Christians. Their self is realized, seen, in all their own work. There is no inner change and they are subject to moods and all the usual human traits.
The impurity that is presented in the rebellious nature still exists.

how can all people sin?!, what is the way sin can enter into and settle (down) in their lives, considering the fact that no human is born sinful (Ecclesiastes 7:29, Matthew 18:1-11, Matthew 19:14, John 9:1-3)?!, what is the way/how can sin work therein?!, what can give power to sin to reign over people?!, what actually is sin (Romans 7:7-13)?!, what/who has/have opened the door of/pushed sin to the world?!, is there an original sin?!, if yes, what is it?!, to put it another way, is there a cause of (the) causes?!, if yes, what is it?!, how could the true God make anything bad(ly seductive) knowing that many human beings will be able to accuse Him and even to prove He is guilty if He does it?!

what would (it) be better, only to say every person must repent/become a believer/worshiper, otherwise they won't save themselves/won't be saved, or, to work for overall salvation in God the Father and His Son even if some people seem to be away/too far away from the chance to repent/become believers/worshipers?!, had Jesus and His true disciples only preached to people they must repent/necessarily become believers/worshipers without casting the devilish spirits out of, healing and resurrecting them?!, to put it another way, had They been only preachers without being saviors?!, or what would (it) be more effective, if the doctors only tell people to become doctors like them, 'cause otherwise they won't cure themselves/won't be cured of their diseases, or, if the doctors/surgeons cure all sick people without making the medicine/cure difficultly accessible/available to them?!

so we can also do something for the overall salvation in God and Jesus, faith is not just an individual repentance, but it is a means of overall salvation in the true Lord God, indeed, when God made and gave the faith to mankind, He actually made and gave the main means of overall salvation in Him to the people who really want to be/are really worthy of being His (true) spiritual servants, that is why St Paul says:

1 Timothy 6:3-7 "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out."

because no soul can be truly content(ed) if knows there is another (one) that suffers somewhere in the universe, for the heavenly kingdom/paradise cannot be and is not based on (eternal) affliction(s) of any soul, because to live eternally there when somebody (else) suffers out there would mean to have a life that is based on the (eternal) woe of that person, that is why even the Lord Himself, Jesus Christ, was obliged by His conscience and consciousness to come into this world in order to save humankind instead of staying carefree/untroubled in the heavenly paradise, so we can also do something good, albeit a least thing, for the overall salvation in Him, for example we can at least not support (the) non-salvation exhorting the other worshipers also to do so, but if we believe some people will not be saved only because they are not worshipers, then it is certain thus we don't work for overall salvation in the true Lord God...

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I understand what you are writing but it does not look to good for the unrepentant.
If an individual will not expel his demons then he must be one of Satan's workers.
I do not have to judge but just let the Spirit discern and it is then God who gives eternal life and it is also Him who withdraws it.
If individuals are destroying God's work now why would they be acceptable in a future. Their sin is revealing what they are made up of inside and there would be nothing left without it.
The idea is to change the inside now.
There is no sin in Jesus.

if you do not have to judge, then why are you so hasty to make every person mortally sinful and obliged to repent by becoming a spiritual servant of God (because only such a man could surely expel all kinds of demons)?!, everyone can lay down requirements for many others thus (over)burdening them, but the spiritual servants have a duty to disburden the others

Matthew 23:2-4 "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat... they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them(i.e. do not remove the burdens from them) with one of their fingers."

here is how it's evident from what is written in these verses that the spiritual servants of the then jews' religion should disburden the others, but didn't do it and even burdened them instead, while, as it can be read from the Bible, Jesus always disburdened the people by blessing them, forgiving their sins, casting the devilish spirits out of them, braking their curses, healing them of their diseases, simplifying their lives by making the requirements for them much easier to be fulfilled, etc., that is why He and His true disciples were/are called saviors

Mark 9:29 "when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.",

Isaiah 58:6 "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness(i.e. to brake the curses), to undo the heavy burdens(i.e. to relieve the people of their burdens), and to let the oppressed go free(i.e. to release the people from the evil spirits/forces), and that ye break every yoke(i.e. and that you remove all unrighteousness from the world)?",

1 Corinthians 10:24-33 "Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth..... Give none offence, neither to the Jews(i.e. neither to the spiritual/religious people), nor to the Gentiles(i.e. nor to the irreligious/non-occult people), nor to the church of God(i.e. nor to the true Church of God): Even as I please all men in all things(i.e. as to all kinds of/the good things), not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many(i.e. of the others), that they may be saved."

yes, this is the true fast(ing), while to be spiritual for yourself/your own sake is a selfishness/self-interest, when it is neither impossible nor hard for us at least to want there to be overall salvation in the true Lord God with all our hearts, all our minds, all our prayers, etc. so being a good example for the others, otherwise what (kind of) example can/will they see in us if each of us is just spiritual/religious (only) for himself/herself?!

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
how can all people sin?!, what is the way sin can enter into and settle (down) in their lives, considering the fact that no human is born sinful (Ecclesiastes 7:29, Matthew 18:1-11, Matthew 19:14, John 9:1-3)?!, what is the way/how can sin work therein?!, what can give power to sin to reign over people?!, what actually is sin (Romans 7:7-13)?!, what/who has/have opened the door of/pushed sin to the world?!, is there an original sin?!, if yes, what is it?!, to put it another way, is there a cause of (the) causes?!, if yes, what is it?!, how could the true God make anything bad(ly seductive) knowing that many human beings will be able to accuse Him and even to prove He is guilty if He does it?!

what would (it) be better, only to say every person must repent/become a believer/worshiper, otherwise they won't save themselves/won't be saved, or, to work for overall salvation in God the Father and His Son even if some people seem to be away/too far away from the chance to repent/become believers/worshipers?!, had Jesus and His true disciples only preached to people they must repent/necessarily become believers/worshipers without casting the devilish spirits out of, healing and resurrecting them?!, to put it another way, had They been only preachers without being saviors?!, or what would (it) be more effective, if the doctors only tell people to become doctors like them, 'cause otherwise they won't cure themselves/won't be cured of their diseases, or, if the doctors/surgeons cure all sick people without making the medicine/cure difficultly accessible/available to them?!

so we can also do something for the overall salvation in God and Jesus, faith is not just an individual repentance, but it is a means of overall salvation in the true Lord God, indeed, when God made and gave the faith to mankind, He actually made and gave the main means of overall salvation in Him to the people who really want to be/are really worthy of being His (true) spiritual servants, that is why St Paul says:

1 Timothy 6:3-7 "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out."

because no soul can be truly content(ed) if knows there is another (one) that suffers somewhere in the universe, for the heavenly kingdom/paradise cannot be and is not based on (eternal) affliction(s) of any soul, because to live eternally there when somebody (else) suffers out there would mean to have a life that is based on the (eternal) woe of that person, that is why even the Lord Himself, Jesus Christ, was obliged by His conscience and consciousness to come into this world in order to save humankind instead of staying carefree/untroubled in the heavenly paradise, so we can also do something good, albeit a least thing, for the overall salvation in Him, for example we can at least not support (the) non-salvation exhorting the other worshipers also to do so, but if we believe some people will not be saved only because they are not worshipers, then it is certain thus we don't work for overall salvation in the true Lord God...

Blessings
Quote the verses that say all have sinned because everyone falls short of the glory of God.
Man does not measure up in the mind. Life experience is in a predatory biological form and humans have developed a mental approach that reflects this.
Jesus said that those who would not believe were already judged.
John 3:18… 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil.…

An experience of God changed me on the inside and this gives a different perspective about how the human mind operates.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
if you do not have to judge, then why are you so hasty to make every person mortally sinful and obliged to repent by becoming a spiritual servant of God (because only such a man could surely expel all kinds of demons)?!, everyone can lay down requirements for many others thus (over)burdening them, but the spiritual servants have a duty to disburden the others

Matthew 23:2-4 "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat... they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them(i.e. do not remove the burdens from them) with one of their fingers."

here is how it's evident from what is written in these verses that the spiritual servants of the then jews' religion should disburden the others, but didn't do it and even burdened them instead, while, as it can be read from the Bible, Jesus always disburdened the people by blessing them, forgiving their sins, casting the devilish spirits out of them, braking their curses, healing them of their diseases, simplifying their lives by making the requirements for them much easier to be fulfilled, etc., that is why He and His true disciples were/are called saviors

Mark 9:29 "when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.",

Isaiah 58:6 "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness(i.e. to brake the curses), to undo the heavy burdens(i.e. to relieve the people of their burdens), and to let the oppressed go free(i.e. to release the people from the evil spirits/forces), and that ye break every yoke(i.e. and that you remove all unrighteousness from the world)?",

1 Corinthians 10:24-33 "Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth..... Give none offence, neither to the Jews(i.e. neither to the spiritual/religious people), nor to the Gentiles(i.e. nor to the irreligious/non-occult people), nor to the church of God(i.e. nor to the true Church of God): Even as I please all men in all things(i.e. as to all kinds of/the good things), not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many(i.e. of the others), that they may be saved."

yes, this is the true fast(ing), while to be spiritual for yourself/your own sake is a selfishness/self-interest, when it is neither impossible nor hard for us at least to want there to be overall salvation in the true Lord God with all our hearts, all our minds, all our prayers, etc. so being a good example for the others, otherwise what (kind of) example can/will they see in us if each of us is just spiritual/religious (only) for himself/herself?!

Blessings
Not many truly believe and if the message is blocked and hidden how then will the understanding of some increase.
Faith is a requirement and is given by God but if the mind is strongly rebellious it exerts and creates by its own belief and by a separated will and has faith in itself. The individual will must come into alignment with the will of God who creates.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Quote the verses that say all have sinned because everyone falls short of the glory of God.
Man does not measure up in the mind. Life experience is in a predatory biological form and humans have developed a mental approach that reflects this.
Jesus said that those who would not believe were already judged.
John 3:18… 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is already condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil.…

An experience of God changed me on the inside and this gives a different perspective about how the human mind operates.

and what does it mean to believe?!, for example there have been many worshipers believing in, worshiping and serving satan, there have also been many worshipers claiming they believe in, worship and serve God and Jesus Christ, but actually have not done any of the works of Jesus and His true disciples presented in the Bible and did many things that turned out being to the detriment of their neighbor(s), while many irreligious and non-occult people have turned out to be better than all those worshipers, so what is the great difference between spiritual/religious and irreligious/non-occult people if the spiritual/religious ones don't save their neighbor(a) much better than the irreligious/non-occult ones?!, because there must be some really great difference, otherwise spiritual will be marginal, furthermore, there have even been many irreligious/non-occult doctors and surgeons that saved the lives of millions of people, moreover, without trumpeting they are better than the believers, nor by prophesying against the spiritual/religious people, while many spiritual/religious people haven't so much saved so many people for the same time, so what does "to believe in Him" actually mean?!, is God hypocritical or unrighteous to reward people having been less helpful more than people that have been more helpful?!

as far as i am aware of these things having received the word of the true God, to believe generally means to be faithful - this is the most common meaning of this biblical word, but faithful to what?!, of course faithful at least to (the) good(ness) if not to the true God, because to practice religious faith is not most important, because it is not in vain written that God is love, for He is generally love, but faith is just a means of overall salvation in God and Jesus given specially to Their spiritual servants, which they can use for no more than 5-6 millennia reckoned from the day of the original sin(fall), compared to love which lasts forever

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 "If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned(also: and if i give myself up to all kinds of religious worship/offerings/service), but do not have love, it profits me nothing. Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things(i.e. is faithful in all circumstances), hopes all things(i.e. hopes for better things in all circumstances), endures all things. Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.",

Romans 8:24 "For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?"

so faith, i.e. the means of salvation, and hope, i.e. its dependability, are transient, only love lasts forever

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and what does it mean to believe?!, for example there have been many worshipers believing in, worshiping and serving satan, there have also been many worshipers claiming they believe in, worship and serve God and Jesus Christ, but actually have not done any of the works of Jesus and His true disciples presented in the Bible and did many things that turned out being to the detriment of their neighbor(s), while many irreligious and non-occult people have turned out to be better than all those worshipers, so what is the great difference between spiritual/religious and irreligious/non-occult people if the spiritual/religious ones don't save their neighbor(a) much better than the irreligious/non-occult ones?!, because there must be some really great difference, otherwise spiritual will be marginal, furthermore, there have even been many irreligious/non-occult doctors and surgeons that saved the lives of millions of people, moreover, without trumpeting they are better than the believers, nor by prophesying against the spiritual/religious people, while many spiritual/religious people haven't so much saved so many people for the same time, so what does "to believe in Him" actually mean?!, is God hypocritical or unrighteous to reward people having been less helpful more than people that have been more helpful?!

as far as i am aware of these things having received the word of the true God, to believe generally means to be faithful - this is the most common meaning of this biblical word, but faithful to what?!, of course faithful at least to (the) good(ness) if not to the true God, because to practice religious faith is not most important, because it is not in vain written that God is love, for He is generally love, but faith is just a means of overall salvation in God and Jesus given specially to Their spiritual servants, which they can use for no more than 5-6 millennia reckoned from the day of the original sin(fall), compared to love which lasts forever

1 Corinthians 13:1-13 "If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned(also: and if i give myself up to all kinds of religious worship/offerings/service), but do not have love, it profits me nothing. Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things(i.e. is faithful in all circumstances), hopes all things(i.e. hopes for better things in all circumstances), endures all things. Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.",

Romans 8:24 "For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?"

so faith, i.e. the means of salvation, and hope, i.e. its dependability, are transient, only love lasts forever

Blessings
When a person receives the Holy Spirit there is no doubt. My knees buckled and there was some difficulty catching a breath. Even if I am seen as a failure the experience can not be denied and there is a God who makes everything seen appear at every instant. God is very close at hand, therefore what hides Him.
Jesus developed the mind of an immortal and this measures out the power of God incrementally otherwise the recipient would be destroyed, I am sure.
Fourteen years later in a peculiar different manner than could never be known naturally and over a period of three weeks the divine nature was found and the Love in this was fully energized by God. A purity and state of perfection covered my own nature completely. A person could never generate this Love in their own power because their nature is rebellious.

The recipient must be positioned to allow God to lead with His Spirit into a complete renewal.

Not every person can be healed. Illness is part of Satan's kingdom and this resists any change of state.
One of the prophets prayed for three weeks before there was a reply because Satan stood in the way.
A person needs to be dedicated very deeply to help some past their lack of faith which is actually fixtures and attachments in it that hide the healing Spirit of God from the mind and body.

Only a few will be saved in a first instance and this is if they overcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not many truly believe and if the message is blocked and hidden how then will the understanding of some increase.
Faith is a requirement and is given by God but if the mind is strongly rebellious it exerts and creates by its own belief and by a separated will and has faith in itself. The individual will must come into alignment with the will of God who creates.

at least a part of what you say here sounds very esoteric - it seems as if inspired by some esoteric book(s)

the true God has never stopped to witness His message in one form/way/place or another, but He prefers (His) spiritual servants to be only people that are righteous enough, that is why as if He kind of tried to say and accentuate that (the performance of) love for the neighbor is important, not (the development of) knowledge (in the form of self-realization) as to (practicing) faith, when He wrote the biblical scriptures through His Prophets describing a lot of things in figurative language/terms, so the biblical scriptures, which are the only official Holy scriptures for this planet, have turned out not to be fully understandable to any human but only to His true Saints/Prophets/worshipers/followers that everyone might know where their place is, because He doesn't want there to be a spiritual iniquity, for there have also been people that are inclined/ready to do it if they are not weary of/disgusted with reading the scripture(s) as being unrighteous for a long enough time of their possible spiritual/religious lives

God can achieve His purpose even with a small number of people - there is no need of billions of human spiritual servants to serve Him spiritually

Romans 11:1-5 "I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying, Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace."

so the religious faith is not compulsory for every human, but if anyone is truly able to make many people practice faith in the One Who is really the true Lord God right enough, then that person is welcome if he/she does it in the right way properly, but it would be righter that we work for overall salvation in the true God letting the ones who are worthy of being spiritual servants be such (in Him), because the torments for/of the human and the other (be)souled beings and souls should be curtailed as much and soon as possible

Matthew 9:37-38 "Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest."

there would be no point if the faith was important only or mainly because it is a spiritual/religious activity, but, as it is also written, love is primal, while faith and hope are a means of overall salvation in the true Lord God given specially to His spiritual servants, which is why they(faith and hope) can be used only to the last day of the reign of sin and death - let's remember that adam and eve had not practiced any form of religious faith since the beginning and before they sinned for the first time

Galatians 5:6 "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love."

so the faith is mostly faithfulness

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
at least a part of what you say here sounds very esoteric - it seems as if inspired by some esoteric book(s)

The experience is true. There are some key scriptures that should be followed exactly and doing so will go against established religion in what is revealed. The scriptures being read are not generally understood because the inner changes that occur can not be comprehended in the natural mind. Action with forward momentum needs to be taken, not just talking about it and then the changes occur progressively and deeply.

There is much sickness in the Christian Church and general society. There are no differences in the way mind sets are established in any human and something special is required for a change. It is because there is a lack of knowledge and understanding and because the natural way is driven along by strong minded self willed people who speak from an impure heart and mind. A sensitive person will find it difficult to be in the company of some and it is best to stay away from their influence.
Jesus said it is what comes from within that defiles.

The Holy Spirit is energetic and lifts the mind with its thoughts beyond and deeper from where it usually resides. It is this Spirit that takes a person forward and gives enduring fruit.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When a person receives the Holy Spirit there is no doubt. My knees buckled and there was some difficulty catching a breath. Even if I am seen as a failure the experience can not be denied and there is a God who makes everything seen appear at every instant. God is very close at hand, therefore what hides Him.
Jesus developed the mind of an immortal and this measures out the power of God incrementally otherwise the recipient would be destroyed, I am sure.
Fourteen years later in a peculiar different manner than could never be known naturally and over a period of three weeks the divine nature was found and the Love in this was fully energized by God. A purity and state of perfection covered my own nature completely. A person could never generate this Love in their own power because their nature is rebellious.

The recipient must be positioned to allow God to lead with His Spirit into a complete renewal.

Not every person can be healed. Illness is part of Satan's kingdom and this resists any change of state.
One of the prophets prayed for three weeks before there was a reply because Satan stood in the way.
A person needs to be dedicated very deeply to help some past their lack of faith which is actually fixtures and attachments in it that hide the healing Spirit of God from the mind and body.

Only a few will be saved in a first instance and this is if they overcome.

you are not (perfectly) pure if you do not work for salvation of certain people for example by believing/professing that they can't/won't be saved if they are not something (great) (e.g. spiritual servants (of God) - e.g. apostles) or that they must necessarily/by all means be such in order that it be possible for them to be saved, moreover, thus you can easily turn out to be a murderer spiritually, because spiritual people that have judged their neighbors in such a way have been the ones who brought all that "offense" in the world due to which many humans were ruined, because this is the way sin and death work - namely by laying down burdensome/onerous requirements for the humans through the spiritual workers of unrighteousness(non-salvation for many)

first, there is all-embracing love in God and Jesus Christ on which all Their Word and Work is based, though there is also righteousness (up)on that love, God is not in vain such(i.e. God, which means system Administrator/Provider of life for all souls of the universe), He is even the Father/Parent of all, therefore God has ever had to take good care of all human and other (be)souled beings and souls providing each of them with abundant and everlasting life, and that's why He wants/requires His/the spiritual servants also to be overall in their attitude and treatment like Him - He loves and takes good care of all souls, and His faithful and legitimate sons(the spiritual servants) should also love and take good care of all their neighbors and brothers, otherwise there will be some kind of hypocrisy if some people/souls are not loved/saved/provided, because what's the difference between any unsaved soul and any other such as to the need of salvation (for every unsaved soul needs salvation)?!, or what makes any soul more important than another as to its nature (for all souls have one nature)?!, so God is overall in His solution, and His greater sons should also be overall in their decision working with vigor for all-embracing salvation in Him - this must be the foundation of faith, which of course doesn't mean that the spiritual servant should not work in particular for salvation of the humans he meet physically, because maybe you know Jesus as well as each of His true disciples paid special attention to many he met taking very good care of them, and, if you really read the Bible and remember what is written in it you can also recall that, Jesus and His true disciples did not just tell people to do things, but even saved all of those who They met without laying down burdensome/onerous requirements for anybody

you still claim the example you are as to practicing faith is perfect as though all other worshipers must be like you, but if you have not yet saved any person with that your perfect mind compared to the way each of the true Saviors saved many, then why should any of the other worshipers follow your model instead of following the one that is effective as to the overall salvation in God and Jesus?!, of course i have nothing against your right to be one of the parts of the Christ's body albeit in such a way and form that you described, nor do i judge you, because i believe every personality in Christ may be different from any other therein in many aspects, but i don't think it is good for a man to be a slave of the system of self-realization where selfishness dominates over love for the brother/neighbor, because the salvation of each individual there is based only or mainly on what he or she does for himself/herself, but so many weak or stupid people won't be saved only because they are weak or stupid and can't save themselves alone

Romans 15:1-4 "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

how to cry in the hospital that we have waited too long for the doctor to receive us if he has been busy with saving the life of a little child?!

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The experience is true. There are some key scriptures that should be followed exactly and doing so will go against established religion in what is revealed. The scriptures being read are not generally understood because the inner changes that occur can not be comprehended in the natural mind. Action with forward momentum needs to be taken, not just talking about it and then the changes occur progressively and deeply.

There is much sickness in the Christian Church and general society. There are no differences in the way mind sets are established in any human and something special is required for a change. It is because there is a lack of knowledge and understanding and because the natural way is driven along by strong minded self willed people who speak from an impure heart and mind. A sensitive person will find it difficult to be in the company of some and it is best to stay away from their influence.
Jesus said it is what comes from within that defiles.

The Holy Spirit is energetic and lifts the mind with its thoughts beyond and deeper from where it usually resides. It is this Spirit that takes a person forward and gives enduring fruit.

why must we turn the faith into vainglory in the form of inner/mental self-superiority instead of contributing with something really good (albeit a least thing) to the overall salvation in God and Jesus?!, what is that mass hypnosis and mania to be pure for yourself instead of concerned about the fate/destiny of humankind(which is the real purity)?!, the self-interest is not the purity that Jesus Christ revealed, showed and affirmed, it doesn't pay to be hasty to save yourself instead of working for all-embracing salvation in Him, because there will be no good return if we are spiritually self-interested, for there is an eternal judgment, a circle of existence and life, whose mechanism changes our personalities/roles/positions/fates (of us the souls) periodically, and what we do to the others the same will be done to us, therefore if we don't work now so that our neighbor/brother is saved now, then we also won't be saved when we turn out to be in his/her place in the respective following eternities, because the eternity is both endless and periodic, for it has a beginning and an end, though there is ever a next beginning after its end, which actually makes it endless, and all the events are always the same, only the souls change their personalities/positions/places inevitably, because not that they but the mechanism of the eternal judgment does it, for there is an absolute justice for all, that is why it doesn't pay not to work for all-embracing salvation in That One Who is really the true Lord God, and the spiritual self-realization is an illusion and delusion verging on obsessive introspection

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
why must we turn the faith into vainglory in the form of inner/mental self-superiority instead of contributing with something really good (albeit a least thing) to the overall salvation in God and Jesus?!, what is that mass hypnosis and mania to be pure for yourself instead of concerned about the fate/destiny of humankind(which is the real purity)?!, the self-interest is not the purity that Jesus Christ revealed, showed and affirmed, it doesn't pay to be hasty to save yourself instead of working for all-embracing salvation in Him, because there will be no good return if we are spiritually self-interested, for there is an eternal judgment, a circle of existence and life, whose mechanism changes our personalities/roles/positions/fates (of us the souls) periodically, and what we do to the others the same will be done to us, therefore if we don't work now so that our neighbor/brother is saved now, then we also won't be saved when we turn out to be in his/her place in the respective following eternities, because the eternity is both endless and periodic, for it has a beginning and an end, though there is ever a next beginning after its end, which actually makes it endless, and all the events are always the same, only the souls change their personalities/positions/places inevitably, because not that they but the mechanism of the eternal judgment does it, for there is an absolute justice for all, that is why it doesn't pay not to work for all-embracing salvation in That One Who is really the true Lord God, and the spiritual self-realization is an illusion and delusion verging on obsessive introspection

Blessings
What did Noah think when he shut the door of the arc and the floods came?
The whole quest is similar and it is to be holy and perfect by allowing God to work on the inside without resisting. Few will many will not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you are not (perfectly) pure if you do not work for salvation of certain people for example by believing/professing that they can't/won't be saved if they are not something (great) (e.g. spiritual servants (of God) - e.g. apostles) or that they must necessarily/by all means be such in order that it be possible for them to be saved, moreover, thus you can easily turn out to be a murderer spiritually, because spiritual people that have judged their neighbors in such a way have been the ones who brought all that "offense" in the world due to which many humans were ruined, because this is the way sin and death work - namely by laying down burdensome/onerous requirements for the humans through the spiritual workers of unrighteousness(non-salvation for many)

first, there is all-embracing love in God and Jesus Christ on which all Their Word and Work is based, though there is also righteousness (up)on that love, God is not in vain such(i.e. God, which means system Administrator/Provider of life for all souls of the universe), He is even the Father/Parent of all, therefore God has ever had to take good care of all human and other (be)souled beings and souls providing each of them with abundant and everlasting life, and that's why He wants/requires His/the spiritual servants also to be overall in their attitude and treatment like Him - He loves and takes good care of all souls, and His faithful and legitimate sons(the spiritual servants) should also love and take good care of all their neighbors and brothers, otherwise there will be some kind of hypocrisy if some people/souls are not loved/saved/provided, because what's the difference between any unsaved soul and any other such as to the need of salvation (for every unsaved soul needs salvation)?!, or what makes any soul more important than another as to its nature (for all souls have one nature)?!, so God is overall in His solution, and His greater sons should also be overall in their decision working with vigor for all-embracing salvation in Him - this must be the foundation of faith, which of course doesn't mean that the spiritual servant should not work in particular for salvation of the humans he meet physically, because maybe you know Jesus as well as each of His true disciples paid special attention to many he met taking very good care of them, and, if you really read the Bible and remember what is written in it you can also recall that, Jesus and His true disciples did not just tell people to do things, but even saved all of those who They met without laying down burdensome/onerous requirements for anybody

you still claim the example you are as to practicing faith is perfect as though all other worshipers must be like you, but if you have not yet saved any person with that your perfect mind compared to the way each of the true Saviors saved many, then why should any of the other worshipers follow your model instead of following the one that is effective as to the overall salvation in God and Jesus?!, of course i have nothing against your right to be one of the parts of the Christ's body albeit in such a way and form that you described, nor do i judge you, because i believe every personality in Christ may be different from any other therein in many aspects, but i don't think it is good for a man to be a slave of the system of self-realization where selfishness dominates over love for the brother/neighbor, because the salvation of each individual there is based only or mainly on what he or she does for himself/herself, but so many weak or stupid people won't be saved only because they are weak or stupid and can't save themselves alone

Romans 15:1-4 "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

how to cry in the hospital that we have waited too long for the doctor to receive us if he has been busy with saving the life of a little child?!

Blessings

Three weeks of complete dedication in a life is very little. My will is then one with the will of my Father.
The hidden manna achieves much and reveals a new spiritual character.

Philippians 2:12 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12Therefore, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now even more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good pleasure.…

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What did Noah think when he shut the door of the arc and the floods came?
The whole quest is similar and it is to be holy and perfect by allowing God to work on the inside without resisting. Few will many will not.

Noah had never closed the "door" to heaven for all that time before the "flood" took many away, but unfortunately the majority of humankind converted to spiritual lawlessness in the form of (ostensibly sacred) human religion/spirituality being involved and involving themselves in idolatry, occultism, esotericism, magic, spiritualism, witchcraft, astrology, as well as becoming fortune tellers, enchanters, wise men, etc. to the point of no return - they just had not repented of their spiritual iniquities until the last day and hour when the spiritual "flood" took them away, despite all the warnings, so, not that Noah prevented them from being heavenly, but they themselves preferred to be and remain earthly by fancying occultism and idolatry - that was the old times when super occultists, more specifically, great yogis/yogins, were the kings of the earth, who actually turned out to be the first angels of satan, reigning over the world in that way they misled and introduced strong delusion into the lives of many so turning the world into a place of spiritual wickedness in the form of human(666) religion/spirituality - the thing that is the cause of all other iniquities and evils (the "ark" that Noah had to make was just the preparation of that covenant which God made with humankind through Noah, as there was an ark of the covenant that God made later with the israelites through Moses)

even such a belief that one soul won't or can't be saved is a misbelief, let alone the belief that only few will be saved, because, despite the threat of punishment/perdition for many, the purpose of faith is all souls, or at least as many as possible, to be provided with full and eternal lives, including in this world for those humans that are still living here, for God not only can but also intends to save all, irrespective of what is written in the Scripture and was said to many, to put it another way, if He is almighty to save all souls even when many or all of them don't want to be saved, then why should we think/believe that He doesn't intend to do it, or that it won't be right that many of them be saved in such circumstances?!, weren't there sometimes cases when infants/toddlers didn't want to eat food that is wholesome for them?!, yes, there were such cases, and it is known that many parents had somehow to feed their infants/toddlers regardless of whether they wanted to eat or not, otherwise they would die if they didn't eat/were not fed, so, as a Parent of all, God also prefers and has the duty to take good care of all human and other (be)souled beings and souls regardless of what their recent desire/preference is, because even the most intelligent/clever humans are little children for and compared to Him, as the human can be a parent of many children, so God the Father is a Parent of all, not only of some, and as such a human is obliged/has to take good care of their children, so God is obliged/has to take good care of all, not only of some, and if such persons, albeit humans, take good care of their children, then how much more can God take good care of all, not only of some (because He is almighty and can afford to do it)?!

of course this doesn't mean that the evil people must not repent of their causing/infliction of harm to/on their neighbor

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Three weeks of complete dedication in a life is very little. My will is then one with the will of my Father.
The hidden manna achieves much and reveals a new spiritual character.

Philippians 2:12 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12Therefore, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now even more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God who works in you to will and to act on behalf of His good pleasure.…

the problem is that you and a few other people like you had the occasional privilege to meet and have such an awareness, realization and consciousness, which means the other people, your neighbors, must be informed and instructed like you so that they may also meet and have that awareness, realization and consciousness - it is not available and comprehensible to everyone in all circumstances, but only in some particular, which would mean God is not universal/righteous/fair if the way you have hitherto described was His way

three weeks are not so short a time, some people rarely managed to find and have three weeks for spiritual/religious self-realization, others didn't at all because had been too busy with taking care of their families working daily, moreover, the true God also doesn't (over)burden every person with such requirements, which is reflected in the fourth commandment stating that the faith can be practiced in the seventh part of the time, for example every saturday or 3-4 hours a day, and that people are free to do their ordinary work during the rest of the time - this also indicates that not every person is obliged to be a worshiper/believer/spiritual servant, because the idea of God is there to be some spiritual servants among the humans, while the rest can remain and be ordinary users, as in the case of the typical organization of the society where a small percentage of people are rulers, while the rest are ordinary citizens - why must everyone be a minister, how would it be possible, and what will the benefit of this so be?!

if we can't and do not save our neighbor as Jesus and His true disciples did about two millennia ago, why must we pretend to be/impersonate true spiritual saviors?!, for example, without boasting about anything mine, i do not claim i am an exorcist, healer, or resurrector if i am not such, neither do i profess exorcism if i am not able enough to cast devilish spirits out of possessed persons, etc., because it is a matter of life and death, of course this doesn't mean that no one has a right to present themselves as what he or she really is

Blessings

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So here is the problem, if this world became what it is because of Adam and Eve sinning, then why didn't heaven get the same results if the actual first sin was done in heaven - through Satan?
This is easy, all things in Heaven were created, there is no marriage or giving in marriage in Heaven, thus there are no births. Thus there is no lineage. All men and woman came forth from Adam and Eve. If there had of been an Adam and Eve and a Allison and Steve, then Allison and Steve would not have been stained by the Mark of Sin Nature. Same thing in Heaven, only those that Choose to follow Lucifer sinned against God. And yes, Satan is very real, and he will indwell the Anti-Christ at the 3 1/2 year mark of the Tribulation period, thus he will be the 8th King, who all of the other 7 were of, the Anti-Christ is he 7th King. He is on earth today. Better get ready. Amen.

God didn't create Satan, man did. Satan (ha'shaitan) occurs by name in the Old Testament in the Book of Job, and here it's clear that Satan IS NOT the Devil! The Devil is supposedly banished from the presence of God, yet in Job, Satan is allowed to come and go from God's presence and on a mission for God yet! What's going on? Satan here is not "the Devil" but sort of God's prosecuting attorney.

Satan only means Adversary, whom Lucifer is to men, so he can be Lucifer and Satan at the same time. He is Lucifer, and Lucifer is our adversary. Sometimes we get caught up i word play a little too much. There are Three Heavens. Satan can not come into the third Heaven. But Satan still resides in Heaven, how else can he accuse the Brethren daily ? In Rev. 12 he gets cast down to earth, and has but a SHORT TIME, so he is angry. Satan does nothing for God, he just proved that Job was a faithful servant to God, whether God protected him or not.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In Rev 12 the Jewish church gives birth to the Christ - and in Rev 12 after Christ's mission on earth is finished and he ascends up to heaven - Satan loses the war in heaven to the extent that he is confined to Earth - and knows that because of the victory of Christ on the cross - that Satan's days are numbered. He then focuses special warfare against the Christian church for 1260 years - in the dark ages.

In Matt 4 he confronts Christ directly - and in one of the temptations takes Christ to the top of the temple telling him to cast himself down - because in so doing He will fulfill one of the superstitions of the Jews which was that the Messiah would come floating down to earth near/at the Temple - and thus guarantee his acceptance by the Jews as the Messiah.

Satan is real, a real being - and is the real leader of the evil - fallen - angels.

Upvote 0