Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A transformation and renewal of the mind brings with it a severing of the bonding in familiar responses within the brain that drives the hormonal balance called the lust of the flesh.
The Bible does talk about how we are to be: "transformed by the renewing of your mind". So we can presume that those who are unredeemed do not have a mind that has been transformed and regenerated. What some call the carnal disposition of unGodly men. There tends to be a lack of activity in the brain of some people compared to others. So if people are "dead in their sin" then there could be areas of their brain that are not functioning or working and they need to come alive in Christ and be born again by waking up various areas in their brain.

Titus3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Bible does talk about how we are to be: "transformed by the renewing of your mind". So we can presume that those who are unredeemed do not have a mind that has been transformed and regenerated. What some call the carnal disposition of unGodly men. There tends to be a lack of activity in the brain of some people compared to others. So if people are "dead in their sin" then there could be areas of their brain that are not functioning or working and they need to come alive in Christ and be born again by waking up various areas in their brain.

Titus3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

It appears Satan and his demons are holding the mind in a bondage by causing a mental engagement from a lower base nature. The demons stir up brain activity and hold God out with their impure activity. This needs to be defeated.
The brain activity may need quietening down and then God can feed with the hidden manna from above.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The healed have faith and if faith comes by hearing then a word of faith in full belief needs to be spoken.
The purifying brings the mind into full belief in God where a creative act can take place. Instead of a belief in own self with all impure thoughts and motives their must be a transformation and renewal of the mind.
The one facilitating the healing is in the name, which is the spiritual character, of Jesus. An individual needs to walk as Jesus did.

A healing could take place facilitated by an incomplete impure individual who does not know Christ as an anointing and have avoided the cross of Christ.
The faith of the one being healed is more important and this must endure in the Holy Spirit rather than wither because of incompleteness.

which is better, billions of saved humans, or millions more in addition to the worshipers who even do not want there to be overall salvation in the true Lord God because the system of human religion/spirituality taught them to believe so?!, i don't think that becoming a spiritual man with self-interests from an irreligious man compelled to live according to the conventional norms of irreligious society is anything better - God hardly wants there to be such a conversion, as far as i am aware of these things according to what i have from the true God, Jesus Christ the Lord died so that at least the believers might be free to do good, so He already died for that cause, but are we truly grateful to God for having sent His Son?!

i can still remember some believers that boasting about their good health, which they (according to their own words) owed to God, prayed for three children, two of whom suffered and died not (so) long afterward, i can still remember their words, "we are servants of God, salvation is only through us", they prayed also for me, and i felt some load of negative force(s) upon me, and when i asked them why i felt that load while they prayed for me, they answered (me) that (quote) there are (ostensibly) some spirits that haunt the world by themselves - i really do not accuse/judge/doom those believers, and want them to have normal and good lives in the true Lord Jesus Christ, but may God take good care of them - why i told that story?, not just because one of those believers boasted that God healed them of severe disease/illness, but mostly because their spiritual intervention as spiritual servants turned out to be detrimental to the souls, lives and health of those children, and even fatal to two of them, who even had no idea what such an intervention can cause to them, i also did not expect that the things would go (so) wrong, but such an example as that gives us to understand the wrong exercise/practice of faith can ruin someone's life, and, God forbid, that could be you, your children, it could be anyone

let's not be like oedipus who regretted (that) he killed a man and used his wife to sleep with her only after he understood they were his parents - let's be careful not to cause harm to our neighbor out of oversight, misbelief, or whatever else kind of evil(ness) may be

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 13:2 "though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.",

Too much charity can promote greed. A Godly person then has no possessions except the gift of God.
It becomes a situation that the only charity to be given is a healing gift of God and then if rejected the one who can not receive it is condemned.

the main matter at hand in 1 Corinthians 13 is love, "charity" is an old english word used in (the) kjv and other old versions of the Bible

the pure and perfect love is never inordinate

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
which is better, billions of saved humans, or millions more in addition to the worshipers who even do not want there to be overall salvation in the true Lord God because the system of human religion/spirituality taught them to believe so?!, i don't think that becoming a spiritual man with self-interests from an irreligious man compelled to live according to the conventional norms of irreligious society is anything better - God hardly wants there to be such a conversion, as far as i am aware of these things according to what i have from the true God, Jesus Christ the Lord died so that at least the believers might be free to do good, so He already died for that cause, but are we truly grateful to God for having sent His Son?!

i can still remember some believers that boasting about their good health, which they (according to their own words) owed to God, prayed for three children, two of whom suffered and died not (so) long afterward, i can still remember their words, "we are servants of God, salvation is only through us", they prayed also for me, and i felt some load of negative force(s) upon me, and when i asked them why i felt that load while they prayed for me, they answered (me) that (quote) there are (ostensibly) some spirits that haunt the world by themselves - i really do not accuse/judge/doom those believers, and want them to have normal and good lives in the true Lord Jesus Christ, but may God take good care of them - why i told that story?, not just because one of those believers boasted that God healed them of severe disease/illness, but mostly because their spiritual intervention as spiritual servants turned out to be detrimental to the souls, lives and health of those children, and even fatal to two of them, who even had no idea what such an intervention can cause to them, i also did not expect that the things would go (so) wrong, but such an example as that gives us to understand the wrong exercise/practice of faith can ruin someone's life, and, God forbid, that could be you, your children, it could be anyone

let's not be like oedipus who regretted (that) he killed a man and used his wife to sleep with her only after he understood they were his parents - let's be careful not to cause harm to our neighbor out of oversight, misbelief, or whatever else kind of evil(ness) may be

Blessings

Then we have agreement. A person who is not complete spiritually is a danger in a healing situation.
There are many sick people in churches and this is because in the preacher and congregation there is an impure mind and heart forcing a bonding in a human way.
It appears that people in general kill each other incrementally because it takes a strong mental defense when listening to some of them. This power of the rebellious mind keeps the regenerative healing power of God out.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the main matter at hand in 1 Corinthians 13 is love, "charity" is an old english word used in (the) kjv and other old versions of the Bible

the pure and perfect love is never inordinate

Blessings
Yes, the Love is found in the divine nature and God will indwell. Action needs to be taken, by being obedient there is progress.

Ephesians 4:13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.
Ephesians 4:24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
Partakers of the Divine Nature

2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge;…

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and depth of His love, 19and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20Now to Him who is able to do infinitely more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,

You come across negative, this walk should be forward moving and looking because the Holy Spirit leads and teaches.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Every occasion that has occurred has not been a spiritual quest instigated by me. Everything that has happened has a depth that was never known or could be within my own thinking capacity.
The Eternal God is drawing individuals and this is a beginning point. My own mind was opened up to see the mind of an immortal as a comparison to mine and how mine did not measure up. Sin is hatched from within the mind make up of the individual.

The experience had some power and got my attention. God is immediate and makes everything seen appear at every instant, sustaining the creation. Jesus developed a mind that is able to be understood in human terms although usually unreachable.

When the Bible is read immortality was lost at the beginning and regained in the revelation at the end.

each of the true Saints works for overall salvation in the true Lord God, and according to Them, the worshipers/clerics have no great benefit/profit/gain if they work only for private/partial salvation, They believe the true gain is if they work for overall salvation in God the Father and Jesus Christ, because They can't fell content(ed) and believe no soul can be truly content(ed) if there is another person/soul anywhere in the universe, albeit only one, that suffers, that's why They do not enjoy any reward but only the one to see all souls, or at least as many of them as possible, saved for abundant and everlasting life in the true Lord God, for They even know if many are not saved now in this eternity, then there will be no salvation for many others in exactly the same way as well as at and for exactly the same time in the next repetitions of eternity

1 Timothy 6:3-6 "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain."

it is necessary that the spiritual servants of God act with scope as to the service to Him, which consists in providing the humans with abundant and everlasting life in Him, and this is the way the true Saints were able to cast the devilish spirits out of every possessed/affected person they met, healing every sick man/woman they met, and resurrecting many dead - i.e. by faith based on (the) righteousness of God, because God is the Parent of all human and other (be)souled beings and therefore He has a duty to take good care of them all, that's why He wants His sons that inherit Him to be righteous like Him in their judgment about, attitude to and treatment of His other sons and their brothers, and true righteousness is to be concerned about/take good care of all human and other (be)souled beings, not only about/of some, so righteousness is the perfection of love

1 Timothy 2:1-10 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks(i.e. prayers, supplications, intercessions, and blessings), be made for all men(i.e. for the salvation and life's provision of all humans in the true Lord God); For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty(also: in all goodness and earnestness). For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men(i.e. all humans/souls) to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth(i.e. and to become/be good/righteous). For there is one God, and one mediator(also: and one Lord) between God and men, the man(also: the (be)souled being) Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. I will therefore that men(i.e. that the male believers) pray every where, lifting up holy hands(i.e. entirely showing love/goodness), without wrath(also: without hostility/aggression) and doubting(also: and dramatizations/intrigues/fuss/strife). In like manner also, that women(i.e. that the female believers) adorn themselves in modest apparel(i.e. in humility), with shamefacedness(i.e. with meekness) and sobriety(i.e. and sanity); not with broided hair(i.e. not with pride/arrogance), or gold(i.e. or vainglory), or pearls(i.e. or (inordinate) wisdom), or costly array(i.e. or (inordinate) dignity/grandeur/nobleness); But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then we have agreement. A person who is not complete spiritually is a danger in a healing situation.
There are many sick people in churches and this is because in the preacher and congregation there is an impure mind and heart forcing a bonding in a human way.
It appears that people in general kill each other incrementally because it takes a strong mental defense when listening to some of them. This power of the rebellious mind keeps the regenerative healing power of God out.

actually the struggle of the true Saints is against the system of spiritual iniquity (Ephesians 6:12), not against the world of the ordinary users (1 Corinthians 5:10-11), because the system of spiritual iniquity, especially when manifesting in the form of (ostensibly) sacred religion, is the thing which is the cause of all other evils and iniquities, the irreligious and non-occult people are naturally not a threat in this regard

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, the Love is found in the divine nature and God will indwell. Action needs to be taken, by being obedient there is progress.

Ephesians 4:13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.
Ephesians 4:24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
Partakers of the Divine Nature

2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge;…

Ephesians 3:18 may have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and depth of His love, 19and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20Now to Him who is able to do infinitely more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,

You come across negative, this walk should be forward moving and looking because the Holy Spirit leads and teaches.

God made it (be) simple and easy for us, therefore love is primal, which is why no one has ever seen God and it is written that God is love (1 John 4:12), He is God only for His spiritual servants (1 Corinthians 12:3), for the rest of people He is just love i.e. good(ness), because love/good(ness) can much more easily be noticed/experienced than God as a system Administrator of life, for all He wants is that humans love one another, and God needs no human to actuate Him by occult practice(s), because He is completely independent - humans may need to actuate some mechanism by cranking it (up), but God needs no crank, yet we rather need Him to provide us with many things, moreover, we needed to be created by God, but no one created Him

Revelation 18:21-24 "a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all... and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;... for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God made it (be) simple and easy for us, therefore love is primal, which is why no one has ever seen God and it is written that God is love (1 John 4:12), He is God only for His spiritual servants (1 Corinthians 12:3), for the rest of people He is just love i.e. good(ness), because love/good(ness) can much more easily be noticed/experienced than God as a system Administrator of life, for all He wants is that humans love one another, and God needs no human to actuate Him by occult practice(s), because He is completely independent - humans may need to actuate some mechanism by cranking it (up), but God needs no crank, yet we rather need Him to provide us with many things, moreover, we needed to be created by God, but no one created Him

Revelation 18:21-24 "a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all... and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;... for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

Blessings

At the age of 26 God opened up my mind in a powerful experience.
By the time I was forty and after much trying to understand the different doctrines in the many churches, there needed to be some time out.
A fast was started mainly for health but continued on for three weeks. In that time it was found that by focusing the mind on only scriptures, that changes in it began to lose sight of my usual mind.
In brief fixtures were exposed and expelled and then my heart and spirit were able to be broken deeply enough for the nature of Jesus to cover mine. The divine nature was revealed and the Love in that was energized by the Spirit of God. I had totally transformed and was free of my rebellious nature. My will and the will of God were one. I walked completely perfect and Holy because my self was purified.

It is all written in scriptures but not explained that if certain verses are followed exactly, when a person has the Holy Spirit, certain powerful things actually happen.
The whole process is hidden by Satan's demons within the natural normal mind and the conclusion is the churches are controlled by Satan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
actually the struggle of the true Saints is against the system of spiritual iniquity (Ephesians 6:12), not against the world of the ordinary users (1 Corinthians 5:10-11), because the system of spiritual iniquity, especially when manifesting in the form of (ostensibly) sacred religion, is the thing which is the cause of all other evils and iniquities, the irreligious and non-occult people are naturally not a threat in this regard

Blessings
There are strongholds within the mind. There are fixtures that bring an impurity observed in a personality and the heart and mind are hard.
This condition results in a state that is not acceptable to God and immortality cannot be found.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
At the age of 26 God opened up my mind in a powerful experience.
By the time I was forty and after much trying to understand the different doctrines in the many churches, there needed to be some time out.
A fast was started mainly for health but continued on for three weeks. In that time it was found that by focusing the mind on only scriptures, that changes in it began to lose sight of my usual mind.
In brief fixtures were exposed and expelled and then my heart and spirit were able to be broken deeply enough for the nature of Jesus to cover mine. The divine nature was revealed and the Love in that was energized by the Spirit of God. I had totally transformed and was free of my rebellious nature. My will and the will of God were one. I walked completely perfect and Holy because my self was purified.

It is all written in scriptures but not explained that if certain verses are followed exactly, when a person has the Holy Spirit, certain powerful things actually happen.
The whole process is hidden by Satan's demons within the natural normal mind and the conclusion is the churches are controlled by Satan.

on the one hand, some things that you say are at least a little true if they are said in terms of practicing faith right according to the true Saints, but on the other hand, that direction of faith in which great(er, -est) emphasis is laid on the spiritual self-realization leads to undoing, because it is based on self-interest, and it is actually the direction of all angels of satan, clerics and worshipers of the beast, whose full embodiment is the creed known as yoga of krishna and patanjali, for there may really need to be mindfulness in the true faith, which is that of Christ, but it is based on the display of (pure and perfect) love for the neighbor so that all souls may have abundant and everlasting life in heaven, while the unrighteous forms of faith lead in a subtle way to deterioration or lack of full salvation because of their self-interested/selfish nature, the result of which may be, and it has been for all the time since the day of the original sin(fall), millions of unsaved and suffering human beings appearing kind of compelled to live under sin in a world full of mess and confusion, by saying these things i don't (try to) doom any person to suffer/die, but the facts as to what you has hitherto presented are it seems as if you has laid main stress on the self-realization/self-knowledge, however, it would be good/better for us to realize that Jesus and His true disciples primarily worked for overall salvation in God the Father, for He needs no human activation/actuation, because He is alone able enough to actuate/move everything and (to) do/make all kinds of good things, considering also the fact that He is omnipresent and omniscient, so He sees and hears us knowing what (exactly) we need even before we tell/inform Him (Matthew 6:8), that is why there's no need of such a process of self-realization/self-knowledge as yoga/transcendental meditation has been, for the same reason Jesus said that the problems can be completely and permanently solved by nothing but only by prayer and fasting (Mark 9:29), He said not by self-realization/self-knowledge, yoga, transcendental meditation, etc., but by prayer, which consists in asking God for the good things, and fasting, which is the act of being concerned about the neighbor who needs help/salvation with a view to taking good care of him/her, so mindfulness is not everything, but is just the beginning, for Jesus and His true disciples are presented in the biblical scriptures as Saviors that saved many unsaved people being very active and acting with scope, and They are not presented there as persons that spent their time practicing self-realization/self-knowledge in the same place(s)

Matthew 24:23-27 "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
on the one hand, some things that you say are at least a little true if they are said in terms of practicing faith right according to the true Saints, but on the other hand, that direction of faith in which great(er, -est) emphasis is laid on the spiritual self-realization leads to undoing, because it is based on self-interest, and it is actually the direction of all angels of satan, clerics and worshipers of the beast, whose full embodiment is the creed known as yoga of krishna and patanjali, for there may really need to be mindfulness in the true faith, which is that of Christ, but it is based on the display of (pure and perfect) love for the neighbor so that all souls may have abundant and everlasting life in heaven, while the unrighteous forms of faith lead in a subtle way to deterioration or lack of full salvation because of their self-interested/selfish nature, the result of which may be, and it has been for all the time since the day of the original sin(fall), millions of unsaved and suffering human beings appearing kind of compelled to live under sin in a world full of mess and confusion, by saying these things i don't (try to) doom any person to suffer/die, but the facts as to what you has hitherto presented are it seems as if you has laid main stress on the self-realization/self-knowledge, however, it would be good/better for us to realize that Jesus and His true disciples primarily worked for overall salvation in God the Father, for He needs no human activation/actuation, because He is alone able enough to actuate/move everything and (to) do/make all kinds of good things, considering also the fact that He is omnipresent and omniscient, so He sees and hears us knowing what (exactly) we need even before we tell/inform Him (Matthew 6:8), that is why there's no need of such a process of self-realization/self-knowledge as yoga/transcendental meditation has been, for the same reason Jesus said that the problems can be completely and permanently solved by nothing but only by prayer and fasting (Mark 9:29), He said not by self-realization/self-knowledge, yoga, transcendental meditation, etc., but by prayer, which consists in asking God for the good things, and fasting, which is the act of being concerned about the neighbor who needs help/salvation with a view to taking good care of him/her, so mindfulness is not everything, but is just the beginning, for Jesus and His true disciples are presented in the biblical scriptures as Saviors that saved many unsaved people being very active and acting with scope, and They are not presented there as persons that spent their time practicing self-realization/self-knowledge in the same place(s)

Matthew 24:23-27 "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Blessings
From the outset when God draws a Son to Him enough Knowledge is given that deception should be avoided. Enough sensitivity and discernment reveals who is hard in the heart and mind and should be avoided. There is no other than Jesus who gives access to immortality, He is the example.

God's request is that He is Known. The way to Holiness is by the removal of fixtures in the mind that are part of impure thoughts with temptations attached that lead into all behaviors. These also determine how words are spoken with their emphasis as a remark is made.

The barrier to knowing God is a rebellious nature that is empowered by a separate will so that one mind bonds with another in a familiar hormonal, emotional response in a biological form. Usual interaction is from a personality with an impure self and this encumbers each person to respond either defensively or in a predatory manner similar to what is seen in the animal kingdom.

In short, each person tries to get into the mind of another from a self belief that is empowered by a separate will.

Every individual has mind fixtures and these are indicative of Satan's kingdom.

This is why the scriptures say to purify your self and to be transformed by the renewing of the mind. To bring every thought into captivity and the obedience of Christ, which is an anointing of the Spirit that leads when Faith which is from God is acted on. The heart must believe as words are spoken and this is healing or salvation and eventually exposes mind fixtures which must be expelled.

When there is complete removal of mind fixtures the heart and spirit can be broken deeply enough that Jesus covers and the divine nature is found and God indwells and energizes the Love in that nature.

The only block to knowing God is the rebellious nature that is encumbered with mind fixtures that are attached to a hard heart and mind. Rather than enforcing rules including any understanding intellectually developed from the outside, God changes on the inside.

When there is complete removal of mind fixtures the heart and spirit can be broken deeply enough that Jesus covers and the divine nature is found and God indwells and energizes the Love in that nature.

The Eternal Father has revealed this in me and it is being passed on. Jesus is alive and was raised from the dead and is immortal. His nature and mind is to be taken up by Spirit lead believers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There are strongholds within the mind. There are fixtures that bring an impurity observed in a personality and the heart and mind are hard.
This condition results in a state that is not acceptable to God and immortality cannot be found.

the devilish strongholds are not strong after their nature has not been providing the souls with true abundant and everlasting life since the beginning of their existence, (even) though there has been some kind of a concentrated strength on their part touching certain souls, but it is certain those phenomena are just a waste whose fate is to be removed from the affected humans as the bodily dirt is removed from the skin, however, it would be better that as many worshipers as possible (prepare to) (be able to) overcome the manifestation of the "darkness" at every level

if too great an emphasis is laid in the faith on such spiritual/mental fixtures, then such an emphasis/belief may also turn out to be such a fixture therein, or from what you can also alone see in the Bible, Jesus and His true disciples never laid such a great emphasis on self-realization especially as to such fixtures as those you have hitherto talked about, because such a belief in such fixtures may easily turn out to be a snare of the "darkness" and more specifically of the system of yoga/transcendental meditation/occultism/esotericism for those who swallow its bait - such persons may feel a greater and greater need to practice/exercise meditation such as yoga/transcendental meditation ultimately is - i tell you this just in case you are not aware of that fact so that you may be aware to beware of that danger, because there may be a vicious circle of lack of faith's growth in a worshiper if the spirituality/religiosity prevails over love/righteousness too much in him/her

how has Elijah the Prophet been ascended by God in heaven after he caused so many people harm to the last and when God has always considered all kinds of infliction of harm(evil) on the neighbor to be such fixtures?!

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the devilish strongholds are not strong after their nature has not been providing the souls with true abundant and everlasting life since the beginning of their existence, (even) though there has been some kind of a concentrated strength on their part touching certain souls, but it is certain those phenomena are just a waste whose fate is to be removed from the affected humans as the bodily dirt is removed from the skin, however, it would be better that as many worshipers as possible (prepare to) (be able to) overcome the manifestation of the "darkness" at every level

if too great an emphasis is laid in the faith on such spiritual/mental fixtures, then such an emphasis/belief may also turn out to be such a fixture therein, or from what you can also alone see in the Bible, Jesus and His true disciples never laid such a great emphasis on self-realization especially as to such fixtures as those you have hitherto talked about, because such a belief in such fixtures may easily turn out to be a snare of the "darkness" and more specifically of the system of yoga/transcendental meditation/occultism/esotericism for those who swallow its bait - such persons may feel a greater and greater need to practice/exercise meditation such as yoga/transcendental meditation ultimately is - i tell you this just in case you are not aware of that fact so that you may be aware to beware of that danger, because there may be a vicious circle of lack of faith's growth in a worshiper if the spirituality/religiosity prevails over love/righteousness too much in him/her

how has Elijah the Prophet been ascended by God in heaven after he caused so many people harm to the last and when God has always considered all kinds of infliction of harm(evil) on the neighbor to be such fixtures?!

Blessings
The thread is about the existence of Satan. Therefore it needs to be understood where his seat of control is and how to expose and expel demons or mind fixtures. This realm is understood as the Kingdom of Satan and stands as an adversary and an opposition in the mind to Knowing God in the mind. Jesus has disarmed Satan's power and at the cross it was proven when God raised Him from death as an immortal but the weapons are now in the hands of His disciples. The Gospel is the good news of the Kingdom of God.
What is all this talk and fixation on self realization and the occult. This type of reaction draws attention away from the actual truth of where Satan sits within. There may be outside manifestations but the whole work of a transformation is in the renewal of the mind and heart and this is inside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
From the outset when God draws a Son to Him enough Knowledge is given that deception should be avoided. Enough sensitivity and discernment reveals who is hard in the heart and mind and should be avoided. There is no other than Jesus who gives access to immortality, He is the example.

God's request is that He is Known. The way to Holiness is by the removal of fixtures in the mind that are part of impure thoughts with temptations attached that lead into all behaviors. These also determine how words are spoken with their emphasis as a remark is made.

The barrier to knowing God is a rebellious nature that is empowered by a separate will so that one mind bonds with another in a familiar hormonal, emotional response in a biological form. Usual interaction is from a personality with an impure self and this encumbers each person to respond either defensively or in a predatory manner similar to what is seen in the animal kingdom.

In short, each person tries to get into the mind of another from a self belief that is empowered by a separate will.

Every individual has mind fixtures and these are indicative of Satan's kingdom.

This is why the scriptures say to purify your self and to be transformed by the renewing of the mind. To bring every thought into captivity and the obedience of Christ, which is an anointing of the Spirit that leads when Faith which is from God is acted on. The heart must believe as words are spoken and this is healing or salvation and eventually exposes mind fixtures which must be expelled.

The only block to knowing God is the rebellious nature that is encumbered with mind fixtures that are attached to a hard heart and mind. Rather than enforcing rules including any understanding intellectually developed from the outside, God changes on the inside.

The Eternal Father has revealed this in me and it is being passed on. Jesus is alive and was raised from the dead and is immortal. His nature and mind is to be taken up by Spirit lead believers.

and what if it turns out that the manifestation of the "darkness" tries purposefully to intimidate certain worshipers by inculcating such fixtures in them into worshiping/serving it in the form of self-realization/meditation with a view to making them be maximumly busy/wasting their time?!, what if the worshiper keeps such fixtures away from himself/herself all the time, but many his/her neighbors/brothers suffer heavily and die untimely (around him/her) because he/she thus turns out to be too busy (i.e. with that process of self-realization) to (be able to) help them?!, even thousands of people may suffer heavily and die untimely for 50 years of such an self-realization before the self-interested worshiper understands what actually happens, and what will the worshiper so gain if he/she doesn't even want there to be overall salvation in the true Lord God, when we the humans now have the opportunity at least to want there to be such (a) salvation in Him as well as being/remaining faithful to that cause?!

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The thread is about the existence of Satan. Therefore it needs to be understood where his seat of control is and how to expose and expel demons or mind fixtures. This realm is understood as the Kingdom of Satan and stands as an adversary and an opposition in the mind to Knowing God in the mind. Jesus has disarmed Satan's power and at the cross it was proven when God raised Him from death as an immortal but the weapons are now in the hands of His disciples. The Gospel is the good news of the Kingdom of God.
What is all this talk and fixation on self realization and the occult. This type of reaction draws attention away from the actual truth of where Satan sits within. There may be outside manifestations but the whole work of a transformation is in the renewal of the mind and heart and this is inside.

yes, the thread is about the existence of satan, but you have gone so far as to make me/us exposed to your views on fixtures at least since post #323, and i appreciate it, because you are one of the few people that, if not really, at least ostensibly, are aware of some/the truths of God, and, honestly speaking, as for the topic on fixtures, do we want there to be no evil for any human and other (be)souled being at all?!, do we really want all evil to be completely and permanently removed from all human and other (be)souled beings?!, are we faithful to the One Who really is the true Lord God of all the boundless universe - i.e. do we have other gods/lords(christs)/spirits besides the true One?!, do we do spiritual unrighteousness/commit spiritual iniquity e.g. in the form of occultism, yoga, esotericism, idolatry, or whatever else of the kind it may be - i.e. are we spiritually clean (enough)?!, do we prophesy falsely?!, do we cause harm/affliction to our neighbor in any way?!, do we work actively for overall salvation in Him?!, do we (try to) help our neighbor/brother that is in affliction or at risk of perishing or that are now perishing or already perished?! - if the answer of any of these questions is not the right one, then it is certain someone needs to repent of their imperfection/iniquity, because it will be hypocritical if we ostensibly worship/serve the true God (Who is the system Administrator and Provider of life for all souls of the boundless universe), but actually ignore/despise/hate some (one) of the human or other (be)souled beings or souls, for God has always tried to provide each of them with abundant and everlasting life since He is the Heavenly Father of all, so, in such circumstances, what can we say about the difference between perfection and imperfection now?!

Blessings

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yes, the thread is about the existence of satan, but you have gone so far as to make me/us exposed to your views on fixtures at least since post #323, and i appreciate it, because you are one of the few people that, if not really, at least ostensibly, are aware of some/the truths of God, and, honestly speaking, as for the topic on fixtures, do we want there to be no evil for any human and other (be)souled being at all?!, do we really want all evil to be completely and permanently removed from all human and other (be)souled beings?!, are we faithful to the One Who really is the true Lord God of all the boundless universe - i.e. do we have other gods/lords(christs)/spirits besides the true One?!, do we do spiritual unrighteousness/commit spiritual iniquity e.g. in the form of occultism, yoga, esotericism, idolatry, or whatever else of the kind it may be - i.e. are we spiritually clean (enough)?!, do we prophesy falsely?!, do we cause harm/affliction to our neighbor in any way?!, do we work actively for overall salvation in Him?!, do we (try to) help our neighbor/brother that is in affliction or at risk of perishing or that are now perishing or already perished?! - if the answer of any of these questions is not the right one, then it is certain someone needs to repent of their imperfection/iniquity, because it will be hypocritical if we ostensibly worship/serve the true God (Who is the system Administrator and Provider of life for all souls of the boundless universe), but actually ignore/despise/hate some (one) of the human or other (be)souled beings or souls, for God has always tried to provide each of them with abundant and everlasting life since He is the Heavenly Father of all, so, in such circumstances, what can we say about the difference between perfection and imperfection now?!

Blessings

When you write; (quote)"as for the topic on fixtures, do we want there to be no evil for any human and other (be)souled being at all?!, do we really want all evil to be completely and permanently removed from all human and other (be)souled beings?!,"

This statement presents a problem in the sense this is why Adam and Eve were kept from the tree of life and became separated from God in their minds. Every human is of the same biology as them genetically and therefore hand on the same tendencies in their interactions that all begin from the mind.

Eating the fruit indicates participation in a life that is absorbed in the results of such a mind set.
People often say "without evil good would not be comprehended" but this reveals the rebellious nature developed from Satan's temptation. It is still obvious in the human mind today, therefore Satan's hiding place is revealed as being in the mind with fixtures.
Observing human behavior there appears to be an experiential and experimental aspect that drives all endeavors. Evil and good are purposely contrived or even inadvertently followed. Just observe what people do to each other, how they talk to each other. Even at their best it is usually short lived and depends on mood. Children and any weakness is exploited by many and any good is only to balance and compliment evil. Evil is a requirement to know good and therefore even evil is good apparently.

The goal is Love and immortality will be in a future and involves a completely different mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and what if it turns out that the manifestation of the "darkness" tries purposefully to intimidate certain worshipers by inculcating such fixtures in them into worshiping/serving it in the form of self-realization/meditation with a view to making them be maximumly busy/wasting their time?!, what if the worshiper keeps such fixtures away from himself/herself all the time, but many his/her neighbors/brothers suffer heavily and die untimely (around him/her) because he/she thus turns out to be too busy (i.e. with that process of self-realization) to (be able to) help them?!, even thousands of people may suffer heavily and die untimely for 50 years of such an self-realization before the self-interested worshiper understands what actually happens, and what will the worshiper so gain if he/she doesn't even want there to be overall salvation in the true Lord God, when we the humans now have the opportunity at least to want there to be such (a) salvation in Him as well as being/remaining faithful to that cause?!

Blessings
What you are writing about actually occurs all the time. Take note of Christianity with its many doctrines developed from the same books.

There are many wars it would not help to stand on the battle field and say stop.

In the days of Noah all perished except for a few. The rains came and the door was slammed shut.
These ends times are said the be the same. Few will be taken and it is up to the individual to make a choice.

Upvote 0

AllanV

Feb 4, 2013
NZ
✟16,413.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Blessings
The working of this needs to be known for protection. People now are inadvertently worshiping Satan, even Christians. Their self is realized, seen, in all their own work. There is no inner change and they are subject to moods and all the usual human traits.
The impurity that is presented in the rebellious nature still exists.

Upvote 0