Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is that anger again you have to learn to put up with people or there is no chance for you being a pastor. Is there a difference in what I’m doing and what you’re doing?

I’m offering help not scorn, love everyone like Christ would. Forget saying something if you don’t have nice things to say. Pray for the people that might not have anything nice.

Would you want to listen to what you’re saying? Would it convince me that I need Christ? If that was someone in your congregation could you handle yourself?

No there is your false judgement again. Thought you said you were sorry about the first false judgement where i had spent days fasting and in study of the Lord and was placing my affairs in order, and address you in case i was not here to do so later. so you reinstate your first false judgement by saying their is your anger again, and then add to it with another one.

No I was not angry. I get a little sick of always having to justify my self. Is that anger no, I can talk about how I feel with out getting upset or angry been trained in that.

You have some issue going on with you, you seem to want to be my teacher, lets be clear i have but one Teacher and that is Jesus. You wants and needs are your own will and if your doing your own will your not doing God's.

You know nothing about me, and you can not hear my tone. So i ask you again why are you angry?

to many people in the church trying to play judge, try serving, that is what Jesus taught.

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... No I was not angry. I get a little sick of always having to justify my self. Is that anger no, I can talk about how I feel with out getting upset or angry been trained in that...
May God bless you with health and protection, especially in a time when you are undergoing such things as surgery.

Glad to know this. I am (without special training) making posts here without anger. Glad to have a healthy exchange without making every point a test of fellowship or source of unholy feelings.

We can have differences, and even misunderstand each other without being angry or upset. Had discussions elsewhere, made a specific point, and the other people could not accept that I was NOT ANGRY, and NOT UPSET. FEELINGS is all they understand.

The reason is because they are not able to express themselves emphatically without these emotions. A pastor, preacher, evangelist, etc., should very well have the ability to speak emphatically, and expressly on important subjects without the anger that fleshly people muster in those situations.

The LORD bless you with understanding as you endeavor to stand as His messenger in this present evil world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No there is your false judgement again. Thought you said you were sorry about the first false judgement where i had spent days fasting and in study of the Lord and was placing my affairs in order, and address you in case i was not here to do so later. so you reinstate your first false judgement by saying their is your anger again, and then add to it with another one.

No I was not angry. I get a little sick of always having to justify my self. Is that anger no, I can talk about how I feel with out getting upset or angry been trained in that.

You have some issue going on with you, you seem to want to be my teacher, lets be clear i have but one Teacher and that is Jesus. You wants and needs are your own will and if your doing your own will your not doing God's.

You know nothing about me, and you can not hear my tone. So i ask you again why are you angry?

to many people in the church trying to play judge, try serving, that is what Jesus taught.

Whatever you think of me doesn't matter; I am not making accusations I’m trying to help. I don't care what you did outside of the Internet it makes no difference and get used to it when you’re telling God’s word everyone will look for a reason to not listen to you.

Believe me I replied to people some times when i shouldn't have showing the appearance of anger. You have to not look, or even appear angry. I'm trying to warn you if you’re going to be a pastor.

You have to show love every were your at or people will not listen to you and it needs to be real love. Allot of people are just like sheep you have to lead them in the right direction.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belly Rumble

Sep 8, 2014
South Carolina
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 38:7 explains GOG's main role in the Antichrist's conquest of the middle east and it's Oil Deposits as well as his main goal of coming against God's People, Heritage, and Land. This verse states that GOG's armies serve as "Guardian and Protector" after their League is made.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
May God bless you with health and protection, especially in a time when you are undergoing such things as surgery.

Glad to know this. I am (without special training) making posts here without anger. Glad to have a healthy exchange without making every point a test of fellowship or source of unholy feelings.

We can have differences, and even misunderstand each other without being angry or upset. Had discussions elsewhere, made a specific point, and the other people could not accept that I was NOT ANGRY, and NOT UPSET. FEELINGS is all they understand.

The reason is because they are not able to express themselves emphatically without these emotions. A pastor, preacher, evangelist, etc., should very well have the ability to speak emphatically, and expressly on important subjects without the anger that fleshly people muster in those situations.

The LORD bless you with understanding as you endeavor to stand as His messenger in this present evil world.

thanks but surgery was not the big deal it was minor the biggest threat was being put under, Did you know there is a 1 and 200,000 chance that when your put under something could go very wrong. Those are not strong odds to me when your talking about life and death. I would prefer the lottery odds.:D

Funny thing is the commandment has been given many times for us not to get angry, while anger may not be a sin it leads to sin every time. Paul wrote be slow to anger because anger does not produce the the results God is looking for. Paul was speaking of how we do things we don't mean and say things we don't mean when we are angry, it often leads to sin. God also said if you are angry with some one with out cause you are a murder.

so yeah anger not a good thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Whatever you think of me doesn't matter; I am not making accusations I’m trying to help. I don't care what you did outside of the Internet it makes no difference and get used to it when you’re telling God’s word everyone will look for a reason to not listen to you.

Believe me I replied to people some times when i shouldn't have showing the appearance of anger. You have to not look, or even appear angry. I'm trying to warn you if you’re going to be a pastor.

You have to show love every were your at or people will not listen to you and it needs to be real love. Allot of people are just like sheep you have to lead them in the right direction.

does my name say bluesheep?:D You said it perfectly you don't care what i did out side the Internet so you don't care to know me. While you are preaching to me about showing "real love" you are lacking in it. no where did you even give the slightest word to my health issues while avid who just got here addressed it first hand. Jesus had a word for that, but I can't speak it because i would get in trouble. Nice to know this forum is Holier than God, just kidding:D I joke:p

I have not expressed what I think of you in any way. I have not address you as a person just the way in which you address me. Are you telling me your not listening to me because that would explain a lot?

Sorry but God said be slow to anger, I'll follow God. People will perceive what they want because guess what people have issues. everyone does. You think Paul said I better be careful what i say because the Jews will think I have forsaken the old ways of the Law, or Peter? Paul knew people would see what they want by who they were lead by, some people are lead by God and some by satan. It was enough Paul spoke the truth, and guess what they still said he broke the laws. You think Paul said I can not eat with a Gentile? it was forbidden for Jews to do so. If Paul would have listen to you we all be in big trouble and so would he because he would have forsaken God for man.

You make a friend of this world you make an enemy of God. I am not looking to make a friend of this world thanks. Your advice is just bad advice. If it seems i am being hard on you you are darn right I am. Your are stepping into a teaching role and putting your self above me. It would be one thing if The Holy Spirit was speaking through you to me I would yield to The Holy Spirit, however, He is not doing so. You are trying to do your will, which i pointed out and teach me man made ideas, no thanks.

"if your going to be a pastor" there you are casting stumbling blocks before me. That is a seed of doubt. I never said in the first place i was going to be a pastor. what I said was I was going into ministry and receiving education for that. What i do with that God has not shown me, but there are many many things: write books, missionary work, Christian music(I also have a musical education) Christian Acting, Christian movies, Working with the poor sick and homeless, Non profit organization. Teach at a college, Teach any where, Church Planting, and yes pastor, and many things I have not even thought of.

Not everyone is a sheep and they certainly are not my sheep nor yours and you nor me is the Sheppard. Jesus alone is the Sheppard. Maybe I am a sheep dog is how I would describe it, I run around and bark and scare the sheep and the sheep say what a crazy animal always so loud, but when a wolf comes the sheep dog goes after it and barks to alert the Shepard, that dogs knows the Sheppard is on His way when he barks like that. Not I nor you lead the sheep any where but Jesus does through His children. One second He can be leading through you and then turn right back around and lead through the smallest of sheep.

Jesus is the Lamb and the Lion, I am to be like my King so I am also a sheep and a lion. When God is leading me I am the sheep, and when He is leading through me I am a lion.

for the record still not mad, nor was i through any part of that, but I see God speaking to you in all that because I was sitting inside myself learning. I am no saint, i love God and so I love people, but after what people have done to me in this world and the worse maybe my own family. I really don't want to love people. I could be fine with the new family God gave me and just be on an island and watch the world end, But I do love everyone, so I spend time trying to reach people like you, Because I love God that is why I love people, and I love talking about God because over half the time I am sitting inside my self learning the whole time i am writing or talking, and I love just being with God.

So my motives are not noble, but they are sincere and out of love as God commands me. I owe God everything, he stayed with me my whole life and is the only one who did, and also he has always loved me and been perfect with me. I did not have Love as a child or even an adult from people. I have it now in my wife and sons. But I always had love and loved great because God loves me. Now i am just getting off track. My point is what I do I do for God, not you, not any human. I have One God, One King, One Master, One teacher, One Father, and many Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

if your wondering yes some of that was a rebuke you didn't get the first 2 so it gets stronger.

Peace and Love
blu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
vao said:
- Tuesday March 29 2016 1290 day followed by of the abomination of desolation
- Sunday December 18, 2016 6 am start of the great tribulation
- Wednesday March 30, 2016 the first day of the preaching of the two witnesses
- Saturday December 17, 2016 6 pm start of the millennial kingdom of Christ
There are some problems with your "prophecies" that I thought I should point out for anyone who may come across your posts and begin to wonder.

1. The great tribulation will begin 3 1/2 years before the abomination of desolation, so you've got the first two reversed. Not only that, but there's no 3 1/2 years anywhere in your 4 statements.
  2. The millennium starts 7 years after the start of the tribulation; there's no 7 years anywhere in your 4 statements.
  3. You have the millennium starting on 12/17 but the tribulation starting the next day. This is totally bogus.
In summary, you don't have things in the right order, you don't have the dates right, and will you still be around to take the heat when 3/29/16 comes along and you're proven wrong?

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
- Tuesday March 29 2016 1290 day followed by of the abomination of desolation
- Sunday December 18, 2016 6 am start of the great tribulation
- Wednesday March 30, 2016 the first day of the preaching of the two witnesses
- Saturday December 17, 2016 6 pm start of the millennial kingdom of Christ
Will you explain how you determined this time table?

There are some problems with your "prophecies" that I thought I should point out for anyone who may come across your posts and begin to wonder.

1. The great tribulation will begin 3 1/2 years before the abomination of desolation, so you've got the first two reversed. Not only that, but there's no 3 1/2 years anywhere in your 4 statements.
  2. The millennium starts 7 years after the start of the tribulation; there's no 7 years anywhere in your 4 statements.
  3. You have the millennium starting on 12/17 but the tribulation starting the next day. This is totally bogus.
In summary, you don't have things in the right order, you don't have the dates right, and will you still be around to take the heat when 3/29/16 comes along and you're proven wrong?
This member is posting that the Trib. started in Sept., 2012, that Great Trib. starts about 9 mo. from the end of a 3½ year period, and a few hours later on the same day as the Mill., whatever he thinks that is. Not sure how the scriptures say the Two Witnesses will only preach for 9 mo., unless there is another overlap that is not allowed by any interpretation of prophecy I know about.

It is not according to scripture that we should think this time span is accurate, or that we could even know the dates of these things. That was stated in your post, and figured to be so, already, by MOST if not ALL of the people reading it.

Unlike some people, I am not one that is convinced that we could not be here when the time of Jacob's Trouble has started. I am just wondering how, if the one who is preventing this from starting (II Thes.2:7, "who now letteth," this could be Michael the Archangel,) is no longer preventing, why would we not already see that Israel has a 7 year treaty for PEACE? They certainly are not at peace, and there is no world figure revealed that has convinced them to sign such a treaty.

Regardless of any other of the signs that are possibly misinterpreted by us or the person posting here, we do not see the the events lining up with what is stated in scripture. Further, the remainder of the time table is not according to any interpretation of prophecy I have heard or read.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

now faith

Veteran
Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Saturday December 17, 2016 6 pm start of the millennial kingdom of Christ

Well pack up look up,cause we are going up!

A quote by John Hagee,who is predicting 3 more years or 2017.

Of reading the Bible multiple times,I have never tried to predict the end of days.

I do not think anyone can.

Take a look at first Thessalonians after Paul's letter they reacted with a knee jerk.
They thought Paul meant their time.

Second Thessalonians was a correction of sorts,with Paul listing what must
Take place first.

Truthfully Paul did not know when,only God knows.

Every generation after Christ had a prophecy of the end,and up to today they were wrong.

Paul was teaching from Daniel, based on Gods word.

CHAPTER 12
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5 # Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And [one] said to the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, How long [shall it be to] the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

If any one can translate the value of time in a prophetical day you would have your answer.
Past my pay grade...

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
vao may not be a JW. He's Russian.

IEGOVA is the Russian spelling of Jehovah in some versions of their Old Testament translation. The word Jehovah appears in the King James Version and other early English translations of the bible and is not strictly limited to Jehovah's Witnesses.

That being said, I agree that his "prophecies" are fallacious.

Point of matter.

In the Old Testament, Jehovah, was part of the compound name of the Lord God.

El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
El Elyon (The Most High God)
Adonai (Lord, Master)
Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
El Olam (The Everlasting God)
Elohim (God)
Qanna (Jealous)
Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)
Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)
Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)
Source

However, in the New Testament, His name in the Greek, is always "qeoV".

Jehovah, was the proper name for the Hebrews/Jews.

However, some 2000 years later, God is the name we call now.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

Belly Rumble

Sep 8, 2014
South Carolina
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 56 and the Book of Revelation are the best passages in the Bible in my opinion that explain what Father is going to Judge you on when you die. Many Christians are not going to like what I am about to say. Father wants a few in every community to "Cry aloud, spare not, Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My People their transgression." Here we go, buckle up and leave the Devil at the Door! Remember, I am not Righteous and probably am the biggest sinner among you. The Last Book of the Bible is the one that Jesus wanted to make clear in once and for all how do you inherit Eternal Life. He gave these words to His Beloved Disciple John knowing that this would be the last Book in the entire Holy Bible. I am talking about the Book of Revelation. In this Book Jesus says that the "Only Ones" that get to spend Eternity with Father and Himself are called the: "Blessed Ones, Chosen Ones, & Faithful Ones" (Revelation 14:12-13, 17:14, 19:9, 20:6). In this last Book of the Bible we are told the only way to Eternal Life is to be in the group of people who: 1.) Keep the Commandments of God & 2.) have the faith and testimony of Jesus Christ. Now having said that, you may be wondering what does it mean to "keep the Commandments of God"?. Well hundreds of years before Jesus gave this revelation to John, Jesus "The Word" gave it to the prophet Isaiah. Jesus makes it very clear in Isaiah 56 what it means to keep the Commandments of God! In Isaiah 56:2 Jesus tells us who are the "Blessed Ones" just like He did in Revelation chapters 14, 17, 19, & 20. Jesus EVEN STOMPS HIS FEET WHILE HE TEACHES THIS JUST LIKE A TEACHER WOULD IF HE WAS TEACHING THE TEST. Jesus says in Isaiah 56:2 "the man who DOES THIS, and the son of man who LAYS HOLD ON IT" will receive the Salvation mentioned in verse 1. Jesus says throughout chapter 56 that THIS CHAPTER is for the Gentile Church!!! Jesus refers to the "church" here as the "sons of the foreigner who join themselves to the Lord". Jesus also refers to the Gentile Church here as "Others besides those outcasts of Israel will be gathered to Father when Jesus Comes. Jesus capitalizes the "O" in others here not me. Jesus also says "Every Man who does THESE THINGS" are considered the Blessed Ones. Now, does Isaiah 56 lists of things you must do to be saved the same as the list in the Book of Revelation? YES!!! Here is how it is worded in Isaiah: 1.) The Blessed Ones choose what pleases Me. 2.) they love the "NAME OF THE LORD" and choose to be His Servants. {JESUS CHRIST}. 3.) Keep from defiling the SABBATH 4.) Keep from doing what is Evil. This list matches Revelation's list perfectly. The 10 Commandments found in Exodus 20 are the Commandments of God. Keep the SABBATH Holy is one of them and obviously one that really pleases Father. What is the true SABBATH? Do not let any one tell you it is anything other than Friday sunset to Saturday sunset. Ok, how do we keep from defiling it? Now you need to turn 2 chapters forward and look at Isaiah 58. Jesus spells out how He wants you to act on the Sabbath 24 hour period. He makes it very clear in verse 3 not to have your business open during that 24 hour period!!! Unless you are feeding and clothing the poor at no charge!!! And, if you have employees helping you with that service they are not required to be there and you can not pay your employees. They have to want to come to serve the Lord. If you do this on the Sabbath, you must use it as a tool to teach the Truth about how to be saved. The Gospel of Jesus Christ while you are serving them for free. This is exactly why the "Western Nations chose to ignore the TRUE SABBATH. They do not want to close down between Friday nite to Saturday nite. Is this a requirement of Salvation? Think of it this way. There is only One that Jesus wants you to love and HONOR more than Himself or your Christian Brethren and that is Father. Father told you in Isaiah 56:4, rest of 56, and all of chapter 58 what pleases Him. Be careful not to defile the SABBATH, you may be the half of the Church that Jesus says "Depart from Me I never knew you." Remember, Father comes down to live with Jesus and Us after the 1,000 year Millennium is over. Jesus does not want a bunch of people hanging out beside Father for Eternity who did not try to please Him. Read it for yourselves.

Upvote 0