Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
JOEL 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

ACTS 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Christ speaking of the end times.

LUKE 21:5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said, 6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? 8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

LUKE 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. 10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. 12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you , delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

LUKE 21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

LUKE 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. 20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

LUKE 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

LUKE 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

LUKE 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

LUKE 21:37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives. 38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

If you don't have the security Christ gives; you can have salvation also. All you have to do is believe that Christ came here and died conquering hell and the grave for you and ask Him for forgiveness. Life everlasting is there for you to choose.

Go tell a Christian church you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship and the study of the bible to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTNHs9YN2_Y

Last edited:

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
ok few things first it takes more than believing to be saved it takes a willful act of surrendering ones own will to God's, loving God. demons believe Jesus is the Son of God but can never be saved.

Second, I believe the sun going black points not to an eclipse but to the sun burning out, this would make sense all see the coming of the Lord because His light would be the only seen in days weeks months?

In revelations it speaks of swords falling from the sky these are nuclear bombs, also speaks of mountains falling from the sky these are asteroids hitting the earth also speaks of stars falling to earth these are angels. This is a massive event, people seem to be forgetting that. But another things solomons temple will be restored before the anti christ comes because he stands in the temple and declares he is God, also builds a statute to him self there and a demon possess it and it comes to life.

The video i doubt that guy is a child of God, he is practicing astrology, in rev it warns against that.

Upvote 0

Belly Rumble

Sep 8, 2014
South Carolina
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DID YOU KNOW: That Christians cannot figure out who is the nation that will come against Israel is in the last days. They wonder if it is Russia, China, Europe, Muslim Jihad, ect.....The answer lies in one very special verse found in Jeremiah 6:22. In that verse Jesus (the Word) tells us that a (great nation) will be RAISED FROM the farthest partS of the EARTH. He also says that when this nation/ARMY attacks Israel that it will begin it's campaign from the north (Euphrates River). A key thing to notice is they don't come from the farthest parts of the North they "come from" the farthest parts of the planet!!! They will come out of the North by the Euphrates River to begin their Campaign of Death (6th Trumpet). In Isaiah we read that Father actually helps to get the 4th Beast Kingdom started by whistling for all the naive terrible people from around the planet to go to Iraq and Syria to form the first Muslim Caliphate. After this Caliphate has conquered all of the Muslim Nations' Leadership and Armies in the Middle East they will have enough weapons to overrun Israel. Israel will make a peace treaty with them in some fashion that makes Father very upset against Israel.
Hosea 6
:idea:
A Call to Repentance

1 Come, and let us return to the Lord;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ok few things first it takes more than believing to be saved it takes a willful act of surrendering ones own will to God's, loving God. demons believe Jesus is the Son of God but can never be saved.

Second, I believe the sun going black points not to an eclipse but to the sun burning out, this would make sense all see the coming of the Lord because His light would be the only seen in days weeks months?

In revelations it speaks of swords falling from the sky these are nuclear bombs, also speaks of mountains falling from the sky these are asteroids hitting the earth also speaks of stars falling to earth these are angels. This is a massive event, people seem to be forgetting that. But another things solomons temple will be restored before the anti christ comes because he stands in the temple and declares he is God, also builds a statute to him self there and a demon possess it and it comes to life.

The video i doubt that guy is a child of God, he is practicing astrology, in rev it warns against that.

I have got this before; that it takes more than just asking. That’s the reason I give for going to a Christian Church & Sunday school to learn more and talk to the pastor and if you haven't done everything you will get it from them.

As far as the video goes I believe pastor Hagee is a child of God. Do I know for a fact that he is saved, “No”. The only person I know for a fact is going to heaven is myself. The main thing I want to do is give people a reason to read my notes "the title".

Am I saying they will gain salvation if they will listen to what their reading, “No”. The only thing that will bring salvation is believing in your hart that He came and died for us and came back receiving us to Him if we ask.

As far as i can see it is an interesting subject that looks like it could have truth to it. But the main mission for me is to introduce people to God and His Son Jesus Christ. I can do that if i can get people to write me back.

Thank you for your reply Bluelion; please don't be offended but i would like to know if your saved.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have got this before; that it takes more than just asking. That’s the reason I give for going to a Christian Church & Sunday school to learn more and talk to the pastor and if you haven't done everything you will get it from them.

As far as the video goes I believe pastor Hagee is a child of God. Do I know for a fact that he is saved, “No”. The only person I know for a fact is going to heaven is myself. The main thing I want to do is give people a reason to read my notes "the title".

Am I saying they will gain salvation if they will listen to what their reading, “No”. The only thing that will bring salvation is believing in your hart that He came and died for us and came back receiving us to Him if we ask.

As far as i can see it is an interesting subject that looks like it could have truth to it. But the main mission for me is to introduce people to God and His Son Jesus Christ. I can do that if i can get people to write me back.

Thank you for your reply Bluelion; please don't be offended but i would like to know if your saved.

first your question, yes friend i was saved at 6 and baptized at 36 in which I received The Holy Spirit, I am currently in school to become a minister as I have been called to do that. Its not an offensive question at all those that would be offend i would suggest are lacking salvation.

I also encourage you if you think I am speaking against the Bible to point it out so I can provide scripture, not saying your saying this but if anything i say strikes you please do so. We should check everyone who comes in the name of The Lord with the Bible.

I take issue with you sending them to church to be saved, you should know all the requirements and be able to lead anyone who ask to Jesus, if you do not know them you should study so you do. God sent them to you not for you to send them some where else. Telling them to go to church is fine, telling them to fine a mentor who can teach them the Bible is better. But don't do it to cover your bases, you should know. Please don't think I am jump on you friend, i am not, just try to help you grow.

We need to read at least a passage from the bible every day, we also need to pray everyday, These things will help prepare you for the end and it brings us closer to God.

A person must repent, see there sin and feel bad for them, a person must be willing for God to change them into something pleasing to him, a person must lay down their will and take up God's. A person must love God in their heart. Believing is the first step but you must make all the steps or you never go through The Door.

Peace and Love
blu

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
first your question, yes friend i was saved at 6 and baptized at 36 in which I received The Holy Spirit, I am currently in school to become a minister as I have been called to do that. Its not an offensive question at all those that would be offend i would suggest are lacking salvation.

I also encourage you if you think I am speaking against the Bible to point it out so I can provide scripture, not saying your saying this but if anything i say strikes you please do so. We should check everyone who comes in the name of The Lord with the Bible.

I take issue with you sending them to church to be saved, you should know all the requirements and be able to lead anyone who ask to Jesus, if you do not know them you should study so you do. God sent them to you not for you to send them some where else. Telling them to go to church is fine, telling them to fine a mentor who can teach them the Bible is better. But don't do it to cover your bases, you should know. Please don't think I am jump on you friend, i am not, just try to help you grow.

We need to read at least a passage from the bible every day, we also need to pray everyday, These things will help prepare you for the end and it brings us closer to God.

A person must repent, see there sin and feel bad for them, a person must be willing for God to change them into something pleasing to him, a person must lay down their will and take up God's. A person must love God in their heart. Believing is the first step but you must make all the steps or you never go through The Door.

Peace and Love
blu

You have to keep the love of Christ in your Hart. You have to consider that everyone is lost until you have talked to them. I apologized because people that are not saved tend to get mad and reply. It gives me a door that I can use to talk to someone that has not asked for salvation.

I am not accusing you of anything you do seem a little angry though. If you’re going to be a pastor everyone has an opinion and you will get this every day you need to control yourself. Christ loves us all and died for us even the worst sinners.

Would you want to listen to what you’re saying? Would it convince me that I need Christ? If that was someone in your congregation could you handle yourself?

Keep in mind a pastor has to handle everything with the love of Christ and not anger. Even Christ did not show anger when He was turning over sales tables in the synagogue. He was showing disgust and everyone saw that feeling on His face.

I hope this helped, if you ever want to talk to someone I am here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You have to keep the love of Christ in your Hart. You have to consider that everyone is lost until you have talked to them. I apologized because people that are not saved tend to get mad and reply. It gives me a door that I can use to talk to someone that has not asked for salvation.

I am not accusing you of anything you do seem a little angry though. If you’re going to be a pastor everyone has an opinion and you will get this every day you need to control yourself. Christ loves us all and died for us even the worst sinners.

Would you want to listen to what you’re saying? Would it convince me that I need Christ? If that was someone in your congregation could you handle yourself?

Keep in mind a pastor has to handle everything with the love of Christ and not anger. Even Christ did not show anger when He was turning over sales tables in the synagogue. He was showing disgust and everyone saw that feeling on His face.

I hope this helped, if you ever want to talk to someone I am here.

That's funny. I am not nor was I angry at all, In fact i had been fasting for two days and was on my way to the hospital to have surgery, I had spent the morning listening to Christian music and reading the Good Word, the only thing i felt was love and i was filled with The Holy Spirit. When they put you to sleep there is a one in 200,000 chance something could go wrong and you could die. So i was preparing to meet the Lord just in case. I had explained to my wife what to do if something happen, and who to go to for help. I was putting my affairs in order so to speak. So i assure you I had no time for anger. So no I was not angry writing that to you, but I also have training in psychology which says when a person accuses you of something you are not doing or of feeling some way you are not, it is in fact because that person is the one feeling that. So friend why are you angry?

What tone was angry about my post was it were i called you a friend?

so you question my calling? If so you are questioning God not me because He called me. :)

When they false accused Jesus He said if God had been with you you would not have falsely accused me.

I think you need to do some soul searching to why you are angry with what I said.

Also why do you come to the baptist section to people who already profess to be christian and try to save them? Would you not have more success with those who are lost in sin?

As far as how I would reach people i don't, when God speaks through me He does, when He saves some if its through me He does it, I have little to do with it if anything. Jesus is my Teacher He will prepare me you need not worry about me.

I am still not mad in any way, just tried of all the false judgements, but that just means I am on the right path. Jesus said rejoice, so i do with my King. It is our glory that God graciously gives to us to suffer for His Name.

many people on this site react the way you have to me, and many also i call friends and brothers and sisters.

Your issue is in judgement, to judge is easy, to judge correctly is impossible for man apart from God telling Him the Judgement. Lay down your personal judgements and just Love, compare people with God's Word but your self first if you must judge. I say your personal judgement because judging i was angry was your personal judgement, Not God's, so there for it is not Holy and in this case was False.

I hope this helps

Peace and love
blu

one more thing you should have a an idea if a person is saved or not, Jesus told us we would know the tree by its fruit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
respectively

Wednesday March 30, 2016 the first day of the preaching of the two witnesses

alright I'll address it.

No one knows the day or hour that God has set aside not even the Son Of God. So how is it you claim to know? I think this shows you are a false prophet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

standingtall

Such is life....
Jan 5, 2012
✟1,535.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh your a JW, well this is the baptist section be don't debate our core beliefs here, but there is a theology section i believe where you can debate away.

vao may not be a JW. He's Russian.

IEGOVA is the Russian spelling of Jehovah in some versions of their Old Testament translation. The word Jehovah appears in the King James Version and other early English translations of the bible and is not strictly limited to Jehovah's Witnesses.

That being said, I agree that his "prophecies" are fallacious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
oh your a JW, well this is the baptist section be don't debate our core beliefs here, but there is a theology section i believe where you can debate away.

There is that anger again you have to learn to put up with people or there is no chance for you being a pastor. Is there a difference in what I’m doing and what you’re doing?

I’m offering help not scorn, love everyone like Christ would. Forget saying something if you don’t have nice things to say. Pray for the people that might not have anything nice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0