The End Time Minisiter

P

phaneroo

[Matthew 24:14]; And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then the end shall come.

The Church of Christ will be raptured by truth. God intends that there be such a preaching of the word in depth that men are so aligned to truth and the nature of God enough for them to be lighter than gravity.

What this means to the preacher, man of God, teacher or evangelist is that we are no longer a generation of men that minister about the end times, that is to say, 'in the last times, the moon shall be turned to blood, in the last times, there will be signs and wonders in the sky' and then attempt to draw spiritual significance from these as a way of putting men in readiness for the rapture. What we have managed to accomplish is put men in a perpetual state of horror at the prospect of being left behind.

Rather, we are the ministers of the end time and our mandate is different. We start to minister to the saints from a place where none can be left behind. Now we awaken them to the inherent nature by which men can fly, by which men are caught up. Our mandate is not to prepare men for the rapture but preach men into the rapture.

Scripture Reference

1 Thessalonians 4:17, Matthew 24

Our mandate is not to prepare men for the rapture but preach men into the rapture.

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our mandate is not to prepare men for the rapture but preach men into the rapture.

Hmm - seems like Harold Camping just got through doing that - ruined a lot of folks in the process. BUT HEY!! I still have my copy of 88 Reasons" - which proves CONCLUSIVELY that the rapture will definitly come in 1988 during the "Feast of Trumpets"!!!

Except for one thing -

By the way - did'ja ever read Ephesians 4???

Upvote 0

Rev Rafael

servant of God
Jan 13, 2013
Hammond, Indiana
Visit site
✟7,655.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We preach to lead and feed the saints at the table of the Lord that they may become more like Christ and be heralds of His Kingdom in a godless and gainsaying world by their very lives. That's what preachers do.

Do that and the rapture stuff will figure itself out. The doctrine of the rapture, while Biblical, has for too long become a morbid preoccupation by believers who don't want to do the above and want to circle their wagons and let the world go to hell.

Upvote 0

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
One thing we don't want to do is be beating up on each other when the Lord returns, even so Lord Jesus, come.

If you mean to preach them into the rapture, let's preach sin and salvation and bring them in, then we can all be a part of it.

Why do we want some left behind? I don't, God doesn't, and I'm sure you don't, so let's do our best to make sure it doesn't happen.

I know all the "as in the days of Noah", and "in the last days" quotations... so what do you want to do, throw your hands up in the air and declare, it's hopeless? I don't see any of that in Jesus' commandments, so, why sit we here till we die?

Come my precious brothers and sisters, be of a good courage for the Lord your God is with you. Overcome the wicked one by the blood of Christ and your testimony of him. We can do this thing.

Reactions: Alithis
Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I understand preaching "to the brethren" but that's not what we are called to do. We are called to teach sinners about the saving grace of Christ's sacrifice. If all you're doing is preaching to the believers, then you are not expanding the kingdom of God, which is what the Great Commission commands. Is your church doing outreach? Feeding the hungry (physical and spiritual food)? Are you helping the widows and the orphans? Is your church growing, not by siphoning members from other churches, but by bringing in new believers, who are then discipled before being sent out to bring others in? Some churches get a new convert, and within a few months, that person is the leader of this and director of that. We use up the energy that comes with new salvation, and burn them out, without teaching them how to LIVE in the Spirit.

Reactions: Alithis
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[Matthew 24:14]; And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then the end shall come.

The Church of Christ will be raptured by truth. God intends that there be such a preaching of the word in depth that men are so aligned to truth and the nature of God enough for them to be lighter than gravity.

What this means to the preacher, man of God, teacher or evangelist is that we are no longer a generation of men that minister about the end times, that is to say, 'in the last times, the moon shall be turned to blood, in the last times, there will be signs and wonders in the sky' and then attempt to draw spiritual significance from these as a way of putting men in readiness for the rapture. What we have managed to accomplish is put men in a perpetual state of horror at the prospect of being left behind.

Rather, we are the ministers of the end time and our mandate is different. We start to minister to the saints from a place where none can be left behind. Now we awaken them to the inherent nature by which men can fly, by which men are caught up. Our mandate is not to prepare men for the rapture but preach men into the rapture.

Scripture Reference

1 Thessalonians 4:17, Matthew 24

Those who are waiting for Jesus to return will be giving a witness and testimony for God.

Upvote 0

Farm Truck

Custom Title:
Jul 19, 2015
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not believe the concept that no one will be left behind is supported by scripture. There is ample proof that many who THOUGHT they were believers will be left behind. (See the parable of the 10 Virgins).

Then, there are those that are born again but who have allowed the enemy's devices to enter in and their relationship with the WORD has been choked (see Mark 4:14-20) and they are now being led by the flesh instead of the Holy Spirit.

Those folks ain't going in the rapture...

Upvote 0